Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,929 members, 7,814,152 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:47 AM

If Your Fiance Is Not A Virgin! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If Your Fiance Is Not A Virgin! (3531 Views)

If Your Fiance Wears This To Your House... / My Fiance Is Leaving Me , Cause I Let Out My Painful And Biggest Secrets To Him / Help! My Fiance Is HIV Positive, I'm Not; What Do I Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Your Fiance Is Not A Virgin! by Dericman(m): 6:28pm On Feb 16, 2016
This is to my fellow guys that are planing on getting married soon.
If you didn't disflowerd ur girl or u didn't meet her/she no longer a virgin and u intend marrying her, i don't think you should pay/complete her bride price. Afteral, sm1 else has taken the dignity that u were suppose to have, her pride has been stolen away.. Ladies go just dey mess around, changing/sleeping with guys anyhow, when the whole body don collapse/scatter finish, them go con dey fine who dem go settle down with... Only but very few ladies marries as virgin these days! May God help the ladies of this our generation....

5 Likes

Re: If Your Fiance Is Not A Virgin! by osaslord500(m): 6:30pm On Feb 16, 2016
Modify your thinking please

2 Likes

Re: If Your Fiance Is Not A Virgin! by Nobody: 6:33pm On Feb 16, 2016
not every lady wants bride price sef no lady is to be bought!

Marriage should be a mutual thing

Not a lady be tagged as a price tag wen am not an alexander mcqueen bag or a channel purse undecided

Ladies too should not be totally submissive to a nonvirgin hubby its EQUALITY

2 Likes

Re: If Your Fiance Is Not A Virgin! by Nobody: 6:34pm On Feb 16, 2016
E be like say u never she ladies bashing for this romance section before. Dem go bash u ehn, u go see food u no go fit chop am

U na virgin?
Re: If Your Fiance Is Not A Virgin! by Dericman(m): 6:36pm On Feb 16, 2016
osaslord500:
Modify your thinking please
meaning what na? Are u a lady?? Y d tin con dey pain u na

1 Like

Re: If Your Fiance Is Not A Virgin! by Dericman(m): 6:37pm On Feb 16, 2016
RadicallyBlunt:
E be like say u never she ladies bashing for this romance section before. Dem go bash u ehn, u go see food u no go fit chop am

U na virgin?
i dey wat dem..
Re: If Your Fiance Is Not A Virgin! by vicstar(m): 6:41pm On Feb 16, 2016
op u must be castigated for diz "bull'scrap" pls adjust your perverse thinking

Virginity overrated bullshiiit lipsrsealed
Re: If Your Fiance Is Not A Virgin! by Iamlordgee(m): 6:41pm On Feb 16, 2016
What of the girls da have disflowered.. See leave that thing
Re: If Your Fiance Is Not A Virgin! by Strahovski1(m): 6:46pm On Feb 16, 2016
I agree
Re: If Your Fiance Is Not A Virgin! by Dericman(m): 6:46pm On Feb 16, 2016
vicstar:
op u must be castigated for diz "bull'scrap" pls adjust your perverse thinking

Virginity overrated bullshiiit lipsrsealed
but y is ur head boiling na? Did i mention ur name..? Bullshiiit meaning wat na? American slangs... Mtchww..
Re: If Your Fiance Is Not A Virgin! by Haybk(m): 6:49pm On Feb 16, 2016
@ OP, it's not all non virgin girls dat mess around. I knw of a guy that married his wife as a virgin, only for him to discover later that three of d four children they had are not his. It's not about virginity bro, it's about honesty....

1 Like

Re: If Your Fiance Is Not A Virgin! by Dericman(m): 6:59pm On Feb 16, 2016
Haybk:
@ OP, it's not all non virgin girls dat mess around. I knw of a guy that married his wife as a virgin, only for him to discover later that three of d four children they had are not his. It's not about virginity bro, it's about honesty....
i read that story too, but did u blv dat? Well, he meet her as a virgin and he was the one that took her pride b4 those occurencies. All am saying is, since they *feminies* have lost their virginity to someone else, d pride is no more there. A woman is suppose to keep herself till her wedding night. Sotherefor, bride price should not be completed!
Re: If Your Fiance Is Not A Virgin! by raayah(f): 6:59pm On Feb 16, 2016
Dericman:
This is to my fellow guys that are planing on getting married soon.
If you didn't disflowerd ur girl or u didn't meet her/she no longer a virgin and u intend marrying her, i don't think you should pay/complete her bride price. Afteral, sm1 else has taken the dignity that u were suppose to have, her pride has been stolen away.. Ladies go just dey mess around, changing/sleeping with guys anyhow, when the whole body don collapse/scatter finish, them go con dey fine who dem go settle down with... Only but very few ladies marries as virgin these days! May God help the ladies of this our generation....

And what about men that are not virgins?

If you are going to compare the worth of a woman to mere money, you're probably not worth it at all.

This is 2016 and we should stop this dowry nonsense. Women are not articles to be bought and sold.

1 Like

Re: If Your Fiance Is Not A Virgin! by Dericman(m): 7:01pm On Feb 16, 2016
raayah:

I am fighting for the men, you should be in better position to say what happens to them!
Re: If Your Fiance Is Not A Virgin! by vicstar(m): 7:03pm On Feb 16, 2016
Dericman:
but y is ur head boiling na? Did i mention ur name..? Bullshiiit meaning wat na? American slangs... Mtchww..

hilarious prat! grin undecided
Re: If Your Fiance Is Not A Virgin! by Dericman(m): 7:03pm On Feb 16, 2016
raayah:

If you are going to compare the worth of a woman to mere money, you're probably not worth it at all.

This is 2016 and we should stop this dowry nonsense. Women are not articles to be bought and sold.
Fine, but una parent, culture go agree?
Re: If Your Fiance Is Not A Virgin! by raayah(f): 7:04pm On Feb 16, 2016
Dericman:
I am fighting for the men, you should be in better position to say what happens to them!

Why do you think a woman without a hymen is better than those with hymen.
Re: If Your Fiance Is Not A Virgin! by cruzita(f): 7:04pm On Feb 16, 2016
undecided and if the man is not a virgin,ladies don't give him your full submission and respect .

1 Like

Re: If Your Fiance Is Not A Virgin! by raayah(f): 7:06pm On Feb 16, 2016
Dericman:
Fine, but una parent, culture go agree?

Me personally, I'm not doing traditional marriage, I'm not going to be bought. My parents and boyfriend are very aware of this.
Re: If Your Fiance Is Not A Virgin! by Rone16(f): 7:12pm On Feb 16, 2016
Lol who really cares about bride price in this generation.Some People just accept it for tradition sake.
Re: If Your Fiance Is Not A Virgin! by Dericman(m): 7:12pm On Feb 16, 2016
raayah:

Me personally, I'm not doing traditional marriage, I'm not going to be bought. My parents and boyfriend are very aware of this.
i like ur reasoning dear.. Only but if u are a benin or a yoruba gal, that is wen i can say yes, d bride price will not be much. But my dear, honestly speaking, will marry a man who didn't pay ur bride price
Re: If Your Fiance Is Not A Virgin! by benny4wax(m): 7:42pm On Feb 16, 2016
Fellow nairalanders, click HERE For the best investment opportunity this Year.
Re: If Your Fiance Is Not A Virgin! by owoade25(m): 7:57pm On Feb 16, 2016
Smh

this topic is for LAWMA
Re: If Your Fiance Is Not A Virgin! by longjohnsilver: 8:12pm On Feb 16, 2016
hypocrisy everiwia....u pester a girl for sex and u want to marry a virgin...

but then again, wot do i know

...diff strokes...diff folks.
Re: If Your Fiance Is Not A Virgin! by Dericman(m): 8:16pm On Feb 16, 2016
owoade25:
While I totally agree that this question needs to be pondered upon but still waiting for someone to address the issue, my thoughts provoked another question: What about if I have made a lady to lose her virginity,should I go and pay her bride price though she's about to get married to another guy (who might also be thinking like whoever started this post)? or should we just leave this topic for lawma?
you took her dignity when anoda man has paid her pride price.. Hmmm. Well, i think your question is contrary to what i posted! If you defile another man's wife knowing fully well that the man has paid her bride price and u still went ahead to still her dignity, u are laying a curse on urself. That is all i can say. The man who paid her price knew she was a virgin, and if he eventually get to find out that she's no more a virgin on their wedding night, na only him know wetin him reaction go be!
Re: If Your Fiance Is Not A Virgin! by Countrygirl(f): 8:24pm On Feb 16, 2016
owoade25:
While I totally agree that this question needs to be pondered upon but still waiting for someone to address the issue, my thoughts provoked another question: What about if I have made a lady to lose her virginity,should I go and pay her bride price though she's about to get married to another guy (who might also be thinking like whoever started this post)? or should we just leave this topic for lawma?
Let's leave the topic for LAWMA.
Re: If Your Fiance Is Not A Virgin! by owoade25(m): 8:27pm On Feb 16, 2016
Re: If Your Fiance Is Not A Virgin! by Nobody: 8:30pm On Feb 16, 2016
Your mates are busy making money you're here looking for how to slash bride price.

Egbon if its groom price that you want come and collect it undecided

2 Likes

Re: If Your Fiance Is Not A Virgin! by akuracy(m): 8:34pm On Feb 16, 2016
lalasticlala please ban this guy for one century
Re: If Your Fiance Is Not A Virgin! by Dericman(m): 8:40pm On Feb 16, 2016
owoade25:

let me rephrase: what happens to the girl(s) you have also deflowered, are you saying whoever wants to marry them should reason like you? are you going to pay bride price for them? Or is a curse going to be on your head....think about these.
my dear, i jus tink u shud go back to d top and re read.. I said if u want to marry her and she's no more a virgin, u shud not pay all d bride price, i didn't say don't marry her ok? And mind u, am not talking for all guys neither are u. So any guy who feels like, good for him. By d way, na ur sis i disflowerd? U know verywell dat a girl pride price has been paid and she was abt getting married soon, yet u went ahead and slept with her. Is that not a curse
Re: If Your Fiance Is Not A Virgin! by Nobody: 8:43pm On Feb 16, 2016
so in your confused mind all virgins will make faithful wives abi ?

Guy, you need your brain checked !!!

This topic was made FP days ago and the topic was treated.

So ain't discussing the topic again. undecided
Re: If Your Fiance Is Not A Virgin! by Dericman(m): 8:51pm On Feb 16, 2016
Diddyydiva:
so in your confused mind all virgins will make faithful wives abi ?

Guy, you need your brain checked !!!

This topic was made FP days ago and the topic was treated.

So ain't discussing the topic again. undecided
Bae, e dey pain u say u no be one? Lmao.... Good/faithful wife or not, dat is not my concern all i know is dat ur hussy always and forever respect u for dat! Dat is d only priceless gift u can give to ur man. Na fact!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Love Iammissmarvel But... / 5 Reasons We Must accept Gay Marriage Worldwide / Between My Big Bro And I Ladies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.