Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,378 members, 7,861,044 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 10:00 PM

If You Could Only Use One Form Of Social Media For The Rest Of Your Life - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Could Only Use One Form Of Social Media For The Rest Of Your Life (708 Views)

Must Husband And Wife Use One Sponge?? / Use One Word To Describe You Love Life / Please Help, I Have Not Been Sleeping Well, My Mind Is Not At Rest. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Could Only Use One Form Of Social Media For The Rest Of Your Life by RoyalBlak007: 8:37pm On Feb 16, 2016
If you could use only one form of social media for the rest of your life, which would it be?

Whatsapp BBM Twitter Facebook Nairaland Instagram Skype....
Re: If You Could Only Use One Form Of Social Media For The Rest Of Your Life by Nobody: 8:38pm On Feb 16, 2016
Nairaland

1 Like

Re: If You Could Only Use One Form Of Social Media For The Rest Of Your Life by Nobody: 8:39pm On Feb 16, 2016
Facebook most def

1 Like

Re: If You Could Only Use One Form Of Social Media For The Rest Of Your Life by EHMIR(m): 8:40pm On Feb 16, 2016
Nairalandsmiley

now iam not tryna flatter oga 5eun,i mean it cos i ve had my best laught,moment here on nl

nlers are wonderful pplesmileywink
Re: If You Could Only Use One Form Of Social Media For The Rest Of Your Life by Nobody: 8:41pm On Feb 16, 2016
Glide grin grin
Re: If You Could Only Use One Form Of Social Media For The Rest Of Your Life by iykekelvins(m): 8:45pm On Feb 16, 2016
Facebook
Re: If You Could Only Use One Form Of Social Media For The Rest Of Your Life by Nobody: 8:46pm On Feb 16, 2016
BBM sha
Re: If You Could Only Use One Form Of Social Media For The Rest Of Your Life by falconey(m): 8:46pm On Feb 16, 2016
2go
Re: If You Could Only Use One Form Of Social Media For The Rest Of Your Life by RoyalBlak007: 8:49pm On Feb 16, 2016
falconey:
2go
Super Cool! lipsrsealed
Re: If You Could Only Use One Form Of Social Media For The Rest Of Your Life by AlienStar: 9:28pm On Feb 16, 2016
Instagram
Re: If You Could Only Use One Form Of Social Media For The Rest Of Your Life by amiskurie(m): 9:47pm On Feb 16, 2016
MrsPhyno:
BBM sha
You're 10yrs behind the rest of the world
Re: If You Could Only Use One Form Of Social Media For The Rest Of Your Life by RoyalBlak007: 10:04pm On Feb 16, 2016
grin
amiskurie:

1 Like

Re: If You Could Only Use One Form Of Social Media For The Rest Of Your Life by Laveda(f): 10:06pm On Feb 16, 2016
Whatsapp..

Peeps mentioning Nairaland? shocked lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: If You Could Only Use One Form Of Social Media For The Rest Of Your Life by prahcetomi(m): 10:18pm On Feb 16, 2016
Nairaland.....laughter is a medicine and Nairaland provides that.
Re: If You Could Only Use One Form Of Social Media For The Rest Of Your Life by tobisco29(m): 10:25pm On Feb 16, 2016
Na Facebook
Re: If You Could Only Use One Form Of Social Media For The Rest Of Your Life by RoyalBlak007: 10:28pm On Feb 16, 2016
Whatsapp for me mehn.....am just being real
Re: If You Could Only Use One Form Of Social Media For The Rest Of Your Life by Royle2014(m): 10:32pm On Feb 16, 2016
WHATSAPP... SAVES YOU FROM ALOT OF CALLS
Re: If You Could Only Use One Form Of Social Media For The Rest Of Your Life by ishiamu(m): 10:49pm On Feb 16, 2016
Laveda:
Whatsapp..

Peeps mentioning Nairaland? shocked lipsrsealed

Whatsapp is not a social media but an instant messenger. Facebook and nairaland are social media
Re: If You Could Only Use One Form Of Social Media For The Rest Of Your Life by ishiamu(m): 10:50pm On Feb 16, 2016
EHMIR:
Nairalandsmiley

now iam not tryna flatter oga 5eun,i mean it cos i ve had my best laught,moment here on nl

nlers are wonderful pplesmileywink

You can't connect with a long lost friend through nairaland that makes facebook the best social media
Re: If You Could Only Use One Form Of Social Media For The Rest Of Your Life by Nobody: 10:51pm On Feb 16, 2016
amiskurie:

Alright.... that's nice to know.

1 Like

Re: If You Could Only Use One Form Of Social Media For The Rest Of Your Life by SexyCeline(f): 10:58pm On Feb 16, 2016
Facebook does it for me..
Re: If You Could Only Use One Form Of Social Media For The Rest Of Your Life by misspicy(f): 10:59pm On Feb 16, 2016
IG and SDK cool

would have said Facebook or Nairaland, but these two are fast losing there fun and am a fun person smiley
Re: If You Could Only Use One Form Of Social Media For The Rest Of Your Life by Nobody: 11:04pm On Feb 16, 2016
Re: If You Could Only Use One Form Of Social Media For The Rest Of Your Life by Nobody: 11:05pm On Feb 16, 2016
Chat hour grin grin
Re: If You Could Only Use One Form Of Social Media For The Rest Of Your Life by amiskurie(m): 11:06pm On Feb 16, 2016
MrsPhyno:

Alright.... that's nice to know.
Whow!

You will make a good wife to somebody someday.

....but there's something damming abt blackberry babes tho.quit it now!

1 Like

Re: If You Could Only Use One Form Of Social Media For The Rest Of Your Life by RoyalBlak007: 7:49am On Feb 17, 2016
undecided
sickstars:
Nairaland

(1) (Reply)

Nlanders Come Prove Me Right! / What Is Actually My Problem, Help Please. / A Polite Reminder (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.