Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,131 members, 7,829,028 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:47 PM

Must Husband And Wife Use One Sponge?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Must Husband And Wife Use One Sponge?? (1486 Views)

From Neighbors To Husband And Wife (Photos) / Man Shares Throwback Photos Of Himself And Wife From 5 Years Ago / Nigerian Husband And His Wife Kiss In An Elevator. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Must Husband And Wife Use One Sponge?? by vybzkartel: 8:42pm On Jul 08, 2018
hould a husband and wife share sponge to bath?
Towel nkor
What if the wife is in her menses? Eeeeeeeew *spits * embarassed

I need your advise quickly
Re: Must Husband And Wife Use One Sponge?? by SenorFax(m): 8:46pm On Jul 08, 2018
There is nothing eeeww when your wife is on. You as well shine her Congo during the monthly program, so using same sponge won't kill you.
Re: Must Husband And Wife Use One Sponge?? by Bimmiie(f): 8:52pm On Jul 08, 2018
Just because you are married doesn't mean you should share a sponge!...

You for marry woman wey no dey menstruate undecided

4 Likes

Re: Must Husband And Wife Use One Sponge?? by Agadsman(m): 9:03pm On Jul 08, 2018
The fact you are married doesn't mean you share everything. Women are more susceptible to infections so it is best advice that certain things such as sponges, towel et al should not be shared with them. Why will u want to even share a towel with anyone?? That means the towel will always be wet whenever you are not the first to use it.

1 Like

Re: Must Husband And Wife Use One Sponge?? by Bluezy13(m): 9:11pm On Jul 08, 2018
The woman I'll marry had better get prepared, cos anything I lay my hand on, I use. Infection is none of my business.

And yes, I'm successful.

1 Like

Re: Must Husband And Wife Use One Sponge?? by Josh44s(m): 9:20pm On Jul 08, 2018
SenorFax:
There is nothing eeeww when your wife is on. You as well shine her Congo during the monthly program, so using same sponge won't kill you.

Gross!
Re: Must Husband And Wife Use One Sponge?? by ZIMDRILL(m): 10:03pm On Jul 08, 2018
vybzkartel:
hould a husband and wife share sponge to bath?
Towel nkor
What if the wife is in her menses? Eeeeeeeew *spits * embarassed

I need your advise quickly

I can tell you are still a kid who has to grow up and understand women

Let me be rude abit it will make think & refresh yo mind quick. Am your mum has been on her menses many times but u never saw it, becoz she know how to take care of it

Same applies to those who share a bathing towel or sponge. Every day there is always a woman on menses but when they walk on the street doesnt show simply becoz of personal hygiene

Nothing wrong with sharing, but naturally we get individual things as we still remain with our personal hygiene habits

1 Like

Re: Must Husband And Wife Use One Sponge?? by chicoMX(m): 10:16pm On Jul 08, 2018
Bimmiie:

You're Beautiful

1 Like

Re: Must Husband And Wife Use One Sponge?? by memories1(f): 10:50pm On Jul 08, 2018
Ah! I detest the idea of sharing personal hygiene items. Separate bathing sponges, towels and toothbrushes all the way.
Re: Must Husband And Wife Use One Sponge?? by Bimmiie(f): 11:05am On Jul 09, 2018
chicoMX:

You're Beautiful

Thanks
Re: Must Husband And Wife Use One Sponge?? by Nobody: 11:08am On Jul 09, 2018
angry angry angry Hell No!
Re: Must Husband And Wife Use One Sponge?? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 2:03pm On Jul 09, 2018
Bluezy13:
The woman I'll marry had better get prepared, cos anything I lay my hand on, I use. Infection is none of my business.

And yes, I'm successful.

Who asked you?
Re: Must Husband And Wife Use One Sponge?? by Bluezy13(m): 3:21pm On Jul 09, 2018
UyaiIncomparabl:

Who asked you?
You intended to

1 Like

Re: Must Husband And Wife Use One Sponge?? by Cholls(m): 3:25pm On Jul 09, 2018
Bimmiie:

Re: Must Husband And Wife Use One Sponge?? by Nobody: 3:34pm On Jul 09, 2018
Boyfriend and girlfriend do use one sponge when the bathe together talk less of husband and wife......no be me talk this thing oooh
Re: Must Husband And Wife Use One Sponge?? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 3:39pm On Jul 09, 2018
Bluezy13:

You intended to

Never!
Stop telling us how successful you're. We never asked.
Re: Must Husband And Wife Use One Sponge?? by MISEDUCATIONS: 3:43pm On Jul 09, 2018
dont share toothbrush, sponge and towel. its a health risk. skin infections etc can be transmitted.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Must Husband And Wife Use One Sponge?? by Bluezy13(m): 6:45pm On Jul 09, 2018
UyaiIncomparabl:

Never!
Stop telling us how successful you're. We never asked.

Seems you have a quarrel with the word "successful" cheesy

You don't have to go about littering your indignation about success on people's comments just because life has made you a failure.
Deal with it!!!

If you can't, I'm in my house; come and beat me.
Re: Must Husband And Wife Use One Sponge?? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 6:53pm On Jul 09, 2018
Bluezy13:

Seems you have a quarrel with the word "successful" cheesy

You don't have to go about littering your indignation about success on people's comments just because life has made you a failure.
Deal with it!!!

If you can't, I'm in my house; come and beat me.

I'm not a failure and I'll never be. I kindly ask that you take that back, but if you won't, then that's fine. Peace.

Keep being successful.

1 Like

Re: Must Husband And Wife Use One Sponge?? by Bluezy13(m): 7:18pm On Jul 09, 2018
UyaiIncomparabl:

I'm not a failure and I'll never be. I kindly ask that you take that back, but if you won't, then that's fine. Peace.

Keep being successful.
Initially, I was only being playful but not until you made it look like you were really up against me such that even in the physical, you wouldn't hesitate to poke my eyes just to prove it was unnecessary that I posted I was successful.
You could have just overlooked my comment you know and you didn't kindly asked.
I actually felt bad associating you with failure but it was too late; I had posted it already. I haven't done that before and I'm very sorry.

Thanks for wishing me to keep being successful.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Why I Slept With My Husband's Best Friend / Man Jumps Into Water Just To Collect A Lady's Phone Number, Nigerians React / Breaking!! See Why You Should Never Use Saliva As Lubricant During S*x

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.