Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,081 members, 7,818,238 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:56 AM

PDP Needs Serious Prayers- Fani-kayode - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Needs Serious Prayers- Fani-kayode (17838 Views)

PDP Needs Surgery, Says Sheriff-led Faction / President Buhari Has Failed Nigeria, But PDP Needs Restructuring / PHOTO news: FFK Says PDP Needs Serious Prayers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Needs Serious Prayers- Fani-kayode by amarachi06(f): 7:33am On Feb 17, 2016
h
Re: PDP Needs Serious Prayers- Fani-kayode by money121(m): 7:34am On Feb 17, 2016
Fani.. Kayode you too dey lie..

We don win in 23 states...

Since that day na em i don dislike dis guy
Re: PDP Needs Serious Prayers- Fani-kayode by ASHAKA1(m): 7:34am On Feb 17, 2016
I also am not in support of his emergence, but we have to be loyal and follow part directives.

#Teamwailers

1 Like

Re: PDP Needs Serious Prayers- Fani-kayode by Nbote(m): 7:38am On Feb 17, 2016
Prayers ke?? And who go lead d prayer sessions?? Anyways dey really need to get their acts right because with the way dey are going, dey might jus go into oblivion. I think the ruling party is doing a very gud job at playing d opposition simultaneously so no need to worry.
Re: PDP Needs Serious Prayers- Fani-kayode by Ndolarr: 7:39am On Feb 17, 2016
PDP as a party is gasping for survival! The party can survive if looters in its fold return looted funds, own up to the various unresolved murders and beg Nigerians for forgiveness. After that, they can pray and expect speedy answer! Anything short of that is time wasting!

1 Like

Re: PDP Needs Serious Prayers- Fani-kayode by totorimi: 7:42am On Feb 17, 2016
phemmyutd:

www.vanguardngr.com/2016/02/pdp-needs-special-prayers-fani-kayode/
He should be rejected please. He lacks the character to represent such a party
Re: PDP Needs Serious Prayers- Fani-kayode by Arise001: 7:51am On Feb 17, 2016
Off course you need serious prayers mostly now that you guys are broke and means of looting has been reduced. Well you can start the prayers after killing more innocent souls.
Re: PDP Needs Serious Prayers- Fani-kayode by babafirst(m): 7:51am On Feb 17, 2016
Humpty Dumpty PDP sat on a wall, Humpty Dumpty PDP had a great fall. All the king's horses and all the king's men Couldn't put Humpty dumpty together again.
Re: PDP Needs Serious Prayers- Fani-kayode by Corban03: 7:54am On Feb 17, 2016
What if the prayers we have made is causing the commotion in the party for the country to move forward should we reverse it. A big NO of course let the commotion continue so that a good governance will eventually emerge. #unitedNigeria#
Re: PDP Needs Serious Prayers- Fani-kayode by babafirst(m): 7:54am On Feb 17, 2016
Nbote:
Prayers ke?? And who go lead d prayer sessions?? Anyways dey really need to get their acts right because with the way dey are going, dey might jus go into oblivion. I think the ruling party is doing a very gud job at playing d opposition simultaneously so no need to worry.
The bling bling Pastor will lead the prayers.
Re: PDP Needs Serious Prayers- Fani-kayode by limitless777(m): 7:55am On Feb 17, 2016
I pray the miraculous happens. but we shall STILL NOT be deterred.

Y in the world will smbdy ever think of making a worldly acclaimed boko haram man the chairman of my party?
Re: PDP Needs Serious Prayers- Fani-kayode by Justicealh3(m): 7:55am On Feb 17, 2016
When d'u join us
Re: PDP Needs Serious Prayers- Fani-kayode by limitless777(m): 7:57am On Feb 17, 2016
It's SAD really. Really really sad.

#pdpfallingmyhand #sheriffmustgo #thisistheworstthingtohappentomypdp
Re: PDP Needs Serious Prayers- Fani-kayode by babafirst(m): 7:58am On Feb 17, 2016
Pavore9:
Then PDP prayer warriors should start the prayers for l have nothing to gain from PDP!
No 100 dollars for ekpas to sustain the prayers lol.Meanwhile too many ekpas viewing this thread and not commenting lol.Why nau.
Re: PDP Needs Serious Prayers- Fani-kayode by limitless777(m): 7:59am On Feb 17, 2016
Justicealh3:
When d'u join us

#Ijoinedsince1900
Re: PDP Needs Serious Prayers- Fani-kayode by gigabyte13: 7:59am On Feb 17, 2016
Only prayers? Why not include fasting, vigil and 40days crusade with pst ORITSEJAFOR as the host? What about giving this a try.
Re: PDP Needs Serious Prayers- Fani-kayode by Nobody: 7:59am On Feb 17, 2016
PDP IS DEAD AND WITH THIS APPOINTMENT THEY HAVE JUST BEGIN ITS BURIAL. ANY GOD THAT ANSWER PDP PRAYERS THAT GOD IS AN ENEMY OF NIGERIANS.
Re: PDP Needs Serious Prayers- Fani-kayode by anytexy: 8:00am On Feb 17, 2016
Honestly it is not only prayers they need. They need deliverance as well. Those people that support Sheriff are the real enemies of PDP. How on earth should some body nominate such a person at this trail times. This was the same mistake they made by nominating GEJ as presidential candidate. when they have sombody like Ribadu among others that can match PMB Anyways, that is their business. All I want is a formidable opposition for this country to move forward.
Re: PDP Needs Serious Prayers- Fani-kayode by kcsmile: 8:00am On Feb 17, 2016
phemmyutd:

www.vanguardngr.com/2016/02/pdp-needs-special-prayers-fani-kayode/
The prayer of unrepentant sinner is abonation to God.PDP shuld return all the yam they stole 1st.then they can later go for deliverance including Fani himself.

1 Like

Re: PDP Needs Serious Prayers- Fani-kayode by shamecurls(m): 8:12am On Feb 17, 2016
Lobatan!

If FFK can attest, then its settled
Re: PDP Needs Serious Prayers- Fani-kayode by Toosure70: 8:21am On Feb 17, 2016
But PDP only need curse from sensible naija
Re: PDP Needs Serious Prayers- Fani-kayode by Godsonkemz(m): 8:26am On Feb 17, 2016
The same Ali Modu Sherif who was once accused of sponsoring boko haram is called back into the system. PDP is really collapsing and until the bridge is fixed the chances of coming back to power is highly limited.
Re: PDP Needs Serious Prayers- Fani-kayode by Horlufemi(m): 8:27am On Feb 17, 2016
God answered my prayers by ousting PDP. They should bring N100m for me to pray to undo my prayers.
Re: PDP Needs Serious Prayers- Fani-kayode by laidian(m): 9:02am On Feb 17, 2016
We will go to the hospital to pray for PDP just like PDP members paid certain hospital for prayers to win elections.

1 Like

Re: PDP Needs Serious Prayers- Fani-kayode by axuprime: 9:03am On Feb 17, 2016
ALI MODU SHERIFF? REALLY? PDP? REALLY
Re: PDP Needs Serious Prayers- Fani-kayode by akymme(m): 9:04am On Feb 17, 2016
Hope FFK is not planning of dumping PDP for APC
Re: PDP Needs Serious Prayers- Fani-kayode by blazetitov: 9:16am On Feb 17, 2016
donbrowser:
When will this PDP crisis end? I already know the new president wont last after seeing the reactions from many Nigerians. I am not PDP/APC but i want a strong opposition that can put APC on their toes. Hence i will recommend Fayose for Chairman, Ben Bruce for Publicity Secretary. And those clamouring for Ribadu, the guy is not too politically experienced.

Fayose for Chairman?? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

A thug? He wont even nominate himself.

1 Like

Re: PDP Needs Serious Prayers- Fani-kayode by peacengine(m): 9:23am On Feb 17, 2016
The man with many concubines grin who needs deliverance more than him
Re: PDP Needs Serious Prayers- Fani-kayode by OrlandoOwoh(m): 9:25am On Feb 17, 2016
He should tell Fayose.
Re: PDP Needs Serious Prayers- Fani-kayode by ultraGM: 10:12am On Feb 17, 2016
libertyfather:
Not only prayer and they also need intelligent members not inexperienced yam eaters

even experienced yam eaters are not needed by them

Back to the Prayers
=================

O GOD, PDP that is falling may she never rise Again
O GOD, every Wall of Jericho shielding PDP begin to fall
O GOD, every step taken by PDP let land on stumbling block
O GOD, let their be multiple foolish counsel in PDP
O GOD, O GOD, O GOD
O GOD, Igbe rara lara n ke wole, Oluwa je ko ribe fun PDP

Oya Just say AMEN

2 Likes

Re: PDP Needs Serious Prayers- Fani-kayode by gemtlesoul123: 10:18am On Feb 17, 2016
I will not pray for PDP and I will not swear for PDP all i know I that GOD we continue punish any part that doesn't want progress for Nigeria

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

We Have Not Endorsed Any Presidential Candidate - Ohanaeze Makes U-turn / Help PDP win elections, Akwa Ibom governor tells youth corps members / FG Declares Friday, Monday Public Holidays

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.