Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,719 members, 7,955,697 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 01:07 PM

The Doctrine Of The Ufos - Religion (33) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Doctrine Of The Ufos (220352 Views)

Dialect Of The Early Beings (SERIOT LANGUAGE) / My Take On The Doctrine Of Trinity And Those Saying Jesus Is God Almighty! / Demons, Angels, Vampires Etc // Extraterresterials, Aliens, Ufos - Same Thing! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) ... (122) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by otemanuduno: 3:16pm On Oct 01, 2016
CHAPTER FIFTY-EIGHT

1. Now when Esias got to the top of the mountain, he saw Yeshua and the twenty-four elders. And some angels with him. And Esias wept before them, saying, Ozias has sought to kill me after that which I did to all ally kingdoms.
2. Then Yeshua said, do not weep O Esias. For you have done after the will of mine your Lord. Continue in what you do, because shortly shall Ozias be killed by me.
3. For he has chased all the scribes and priests away from the temple and the palace.
4. And he runs the kingdom as if he does not need a Lord over him.
5. But shortly shall Ozias be destroyed. And powers shall return to my scribes again. And the homos of Jew shall do as they have been doing before, fearing greatly to speak against anyone of you who dresses himself as a priest.
6. Remember now the case of Hosea my prophet, whom when he was caught in the act of adultery, could not be touched because he is one of my scribe, a priest.
7. And when Ozias would have taken him in those days which was at the beginning of his reign, the homos of the land spoke against him. And they only said, let Hosea make his defence first and let us see if it is genuine or not.
8. Then Hosea came up to this hill and I told him the excuse which he should give to cover up his adultery, which is against the land.
9. And I said to Hosea, tell the homos of the land that it was I the Lord who commanded you to sleep with Gomer the prostitute.
10. And tell them that it is according to the direction of your Lord that you commit such thing.
11. Now Hosea said to me, the people will not believe me. For they shall say, Moussa commanded that anyone who commits adultery must be killed, no matter who he is.
12. Then I said to him, who commanded it through Moussa? Is it not I also? For I have power to make law and to also break it. I have power to make belief and to also destroy it.
13. Do you not know that this belief of Moussa which you put upon your head shall be broken by me in the future also? For I modify the things I command, according to the change of the time.
14. Is that not also the way of Eshu, who live in Murmoh? For according to his craftiness do I do my things. And the craftiness of Eshu is greater than the craftiness of Yahweh my father these days.
15. Now O Hosea, go and do these things which I have commanded.
16. So Hosea went and said to the people that it was Yahweh their god who commanded that he should sleep with the prostitute called Gomer. But Ozias did not accept it. But he determined to take hold of Hosea and put him in prison.
17. And I said, what shall I do to Ozias? And I made the homos of Sumeria attack him, but in those days, he has hired the homos of Yabus to make protection of iron for him.
18. So did Ozias escape from my hands in the days I have determined to kill him.
19. But now, O Ozias, you shall kill him. For I have made poison which shall be mixed with his food. Now go and find one whom Ozias trust. And let such one find a way to put this poison in his food.
20. So he shall eat it and die.
21. So Esias found Barok, the son of Egla who was among the cook of Ozias. And the food of Ozias the king was poisoned. And he ate the food and died at noon. And he was buried in the royal cave.
22. And his son Joatham became king.

1 Like

Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by otem4eartum: 7:10am On Oct 02, 2016
CHAPTER FIFTY NINE

Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by otem4eartum: 7:57am On Oct 02, 2016
CHAPTER SIXTY

1. Now Esias said to the people, you have forsaken the Lord god and you worship idols. You worship other gods also.
2. Why do you forsake Yahweh and do as Israel do, O Jew?
3. And even many of you have said that you do not believe in any god at all but only in yourselves. How can one believe in himself and escape the terrors of the gods?
4. Now one named Damiel, the son of Serumi, who did not humble himself in those days, but disrespected the prophets, did you not see how he died? For the lion of the kingdom of Jew tore him apart. And his blood was dried up by the sun.
5. When Umriel heard Esias, he said, one who saw how Damiel died did say that he was murdered by a giant and not by a lion. Why do you kill others for your gods, O Esias?
6. Does your god like one and hate another?
7. Then Esias said, Yahweh likes he who worships him and hates he who does not.
8. Then Umriel said, and what sense does this make in your ears?
9. Then Esias said, it makes sense to me as long as it makes sense to my god. Then Umriel said, it is as a result of the deeds of your god and other gods which I read in the books of history that made me have disbelief in the existence of any of them.
10. For all I read about them is violence, justification of evil and pride, with arrogance also. And they beat their chests in doing evil.
11. And I said, if indeed these are the gods, then I am holier than all these gods combined together. For I know how I feel when a soul dies, but none of the gods have feelings, but they kill and become proud in doing so.
12. And I know how hard it is for me to kill an animal, but the gods ask for perpetual killing of animals for sacrifices to them. And many of our animals have gone extinct because of these.
13. Where are the mountain goats? Where are the unicorns? Where are the Parakeet? They have all been used as sacrifices to the gods.
14. But only Atum of Egypt do I respect, for he is one who appeared to Danyal of Hittite and made many secrets known to him. And the knowledge of Danyal is what the Yabusites enjoy these days. And they have come to our land to help, but you have angered them with your speeches, which many people have already begun to accept.
15. And many of the Yabusites have begun to depart.
16. Now O Esias, keep silent and stop all these cursing. For your books are full of cursing against every other kingdom of the world. Your urim is filled with hatred for all other tribes and kingdom of the world, except Jew.
17. Now tell me, if the cause of the earth wanted only we Jew to be on earth, shall it not have made only Jew on earth? But I know it is for good that every other kingdoms of the earth are in existence also, but you hate them all and call them insultive names.
18. You write evil concerning them, wishing to see their waters turn to blood and to see their lands occupied by wild animals. And you wish to see the walls of their cities come down. And you wish that they are turned to sand.
19. And you wish to see their lands destroyed with fire, as they said that one evil god destroyed Sodom-Egypt with fire some millenniums ago.
20. And your book is only soaked with blood from the beginning to the end. You write falsehood, but the homos of the future shall see it as the truth because of the length of time upon it.
21. You sit all day thinking mischievous things concerning every other land as Jeberekias also did all the days of his life.
22. All your head is filled with hatred towards other homos like you.
23. Have you no shame at all, O Esias? Do you not have feelings for flesh like you? Are you so low in thinking to declare death here and there upon people?
24. How does the destruction of other homos like you make you happy at all? All these you do because your god loves it?
25. This is madness O Esias. You go in long robes of white and call yourself holy. And you avoid anyone who is injured when you see them on the road, because you think that they shall stain your holiness.
26. This is madness I say again, O Esias. How different are you from the people of Zoroash who do not bury their dead? But they say, let the ghosts bury the dead.
27. Now Esias, I have read all through your scrolls which you gave to Urias the priest. And I feigned myself like one of the priests and entered the temple.
28. Then I saw the scroll upon a table and read it. And from the beginning to the end of your scroll, I saw no word called Love in it.
29. But all I see is selfishness being manifested. You make personal every good thing and distribute evil things to every kingdom. And even to Israel did you distribute evil things.
30. You are not wise O Esias.
31. When Esias heard it, he hung up his head and left.

2 Likes

Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by otem4eartum: 10:08pm On Oct 02, 2016
CHAPTER SIXTY-ONE

1. Now the homos of Jew began to pray for the return of Elijah whom they thought had gone to the heavens in a chariot of fire. And in those days, the belief of the homos of Syria began to encroach upon the previous belief of the homos of Israel and Jew.
2. And some believed that Eliash was the same as Elijah, while others said otherwise. And one wingless anakim called Omir suddenly arose and began to say, it is true that Elijah is the same as Eliash. For he went into the heavenlies in a burning chariot.
3. And he has returned already as Eliash but no one observed this. And Eliash died for our sins in that he was killed. And we know how his bones were cast on the public path.
4. And I gathered the bones of Eliash, who had the power of two prophets of our Lord, and I took the bones to Sodom-Egypt and laid it on the soil. But no one in that land seek to bury it. And so are they guilty in not burying his bones.
5. And after three days and half did I see the dry bone of Eliash arise. And all they who dwell in Sodom-Egypt saw the dead bones arise and were afraid.
6. And a great earthquake occurred in those days, as it was in the day of Ozias also.
7. Now when Omir had ended his sayings, the people began to fear. And Omir said, Eliash shall return to earth again the second time and all eyes shall see him. And he shall judge all of you who rejoiced at his death when his bones were cast on the path.
8. Only wait for that day of terror, because it shall not be long.
9. When the people heard these things, they were terrified. And they wept and began to pledge their lives to Yahweh again.
10. Now after Omir had ended his sayings, Esias met him at a brook and said, these things which you have said, are they true? Then Omir replied, Yeshua sent me to say it.
11. For the fear of it shall make many to submit to Yahweh, whom Yeshua represents. For now Yeshua bears the name Yahweh and not El anymore.
12. Now Omir said, it is surprising to me when I see even they who are below fifty years of age crying when I told them these. For they felt guilty of the death of Eliash when even it did not happen in their own generation.
13. And I laughed inside of me, saying, how are the homos so foolish? How can people be so low in their thoughts to weep for what they did not do? Or how are they so childish to feel guilty for what was done before they were born?
14. Then Esias said, it is their emotions they follow after and not deep thoughts. For in this shall beliefs thrive. And in emotions can a homo submit to what is written and make faith of it.
15. O Omir, go your way, because you have helped me to water the ground already. For Yeshua has sent me to tell the people about the coming of Josias, who shall be a great saviour of Jew, who shall win many kingdoms to Jew.
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by otem4eartum: 1:39am On Oct 03, 2016
CHAPTER SIXTY-TWO

1. Now Esias began to do according to the deeds of Omir. And he said, I declare to you O Jew, the return of Eliash. For he shall return like a god among you.
2. And he shall be the Savior of Jew from all kingdoms. And he shall be unmoved. And he shall be a great counselor. And he shall show mercy to whom he will, and terror to whom he will.
3. And he shall be called the king of kings. And he shall restore the royalty to the lineage of Daoud. And he shall not be moved.
4. He shall go into battles with many kingdoms and conquer.
5. The mountains shall flee at his sight and the hills shall break into smoke.
6. Let him be called the Prince of Peace also. And let him be called the Lord of lords.
7. Now when Esias had ended his urims, Yeshua heard it and said, what have you declared to the people, O Esias? And Esias said, Omir began to say that Eliash shall return, so I also say the same.
8. For Omir said that you lord told him to declare so.
9. Now Yeshua said, I have not sent Omir. He spoke all those things by himself. Nevertheless, I shall see to it that both the urims which you speak and the one which Omir speak come to pass, so that they who have heard you shall not call Yahweh a liar.
10. And Esias said, how do you think to bring them to pass? Then Yeshua said, I do not know yet, but if I so wish, I can motivate the descendants of Daoud in Persia to return and claim the throne again.
11. And whoever I bring upon the throne from Daoud shall we declare as Eliash and the homo erectuses shall believe it because they are poor in their spirits.
12. So Esias said, may your zeal bring it to pass O Lord.
13. Now from then on did many begin to wait to see the return of Eliash.
14. And when Eliash did not return, many homos began to arise and say that they were Eliash.
15. The first was Gabi, the son of Kush. He fought fiercely against the king Joatham all through his time.
16. And the second was Meloni, the son of Remaliah. He fought against Achaz the son of Joatham all his days. And he was the same who confederated with the king of Syria and the king of Israel, saying, I am Eliash. Now come with me to take up the throne of Jew.
17. And the kings heard him because they themselves had wished to see Jew conquered.
18. And Meloni, the son of Remaliah began to conquer those at the border of Jew in those days. And he began to draw near to the city of Jew day after day.
19. Now when king Achaz saw this, he sought Esias and said, is it not your evil urim of the return of the dead Eliash that is bringing this unrest to the land in time of peace?
20. Now O Esias, I adjure you to be silent henceforth and say no urim again forever, because your urims are never wholesomely fulfilled. For everyone will come and say that they are the fulfillment of your prophecy of urim.
21. And they shall begin to do anyhow they wish.
22. Did Gabi not come causing problems in the days of my father? And he said that he is Eliash. And he tried to give the laws which should be followed, rather than the laws of the king.
23. And he became a great terrorist in the land because of this, killing thousands of souls.
24. And after him now is the son of Remaliah. Has Meloni not gone the way of the king of Sumeria which is now called Israel? Has he not also sought after the king of Syria? And they are all approaching the core of Jew to destroy it.
25. And they are far much than us.
26. Now when Esias had heard the complaint of Achaz, he said before Achaz and all his soldiers, do not fear, O Achaz, for our god is with us.
27. You shall see a sign that you shall win the battle. For a woman shall give birth to a child and his name shall be Immanuel. He shall feed on butter and honey alone, until he shall be old enough to know the right hand from the left.
28. And before Immanuel shall know the right hand from the left, the forces Of Syria and Israel would have been conquered.
29. When Achaz heard it, he said, I know you say this to motivate my soldiers, but if it shall bring us confidence, then it is good.
30. Now after eight months, Esias went to Gilgal to seek anywhere a woman was given birth. And when he found one, he said, I beg you, let me name your baby; for I have been sent by god to name it.
31. And if you allow me to name it, then shall the king of Jew and his chiefs come to pay homage to it. And they shall come with gifts in their hands.
32. So the woman permitted Esias to name it. And Esias called the name of the baby Immanuel, saying, god is with us. And he commanded them to feed it with only butter and honey.
33. Now Esias returned to his place and sent a message to the king, saying, go to Gilgal, for the spirit of our Lord did direct my spirit to that place, saying that the prophecy of the birth of Immanuel has been fulfilled.
34. Take oil with you to anoint the baby. And take gifts with you also.
35. So Achaz and his chiefs went to Gilgal and found the baby. And the asked for its name and Rheza its mother said, it is called Immanuel because god is with us.
36. When Achaz heard it, he bowed his head and all his chiefs also to pay homage to the baby. And they gave the mother and the father of the baby much gift. Then they departed.
37. And after about a year and half did the Syrians and the Sumerians enter into Jew to fight it. And all the soldiers of Jew made themselves strong, because of the urim of Esias.
38. And they were destroyed by the Syrians and the Sumerians. And Meloni, the son of Remaliah became king in Jew.
39. And Esias fled.
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by Wilgrea7(m): 12:24pm On Oct 03, 2016
all shall behold the fall of eartum and the fall of the ufo doctrine... don't just believe it because it makes sense... use ur brain... do research.. expose the lie

GLORY TO GOD ALMIGHTY
THE ONE WHO CAN NEVER BE COMPREHENDED BY EARTHLY MINDS

My God waits till you've finished making all the noise u want to make then he will show you that you are nothing.. God doesn't hate u.. otem go nd do ur research nd free urself from the lie which u preach. God loves u. u can still change. don't follow the demons... they have already lost.. u have hope
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by otem4eartum: 12:31pm On Oct 03, 2016
Wilgrea7:
all shall behold the fall of eartum and the fall of the ufo doctrine... don't just believe it because it makes sense... use ur brain... do research.. expose the lie

GLORY TO GOD ALMIGHTY

My God waits till you've finished making all the noise u want to make then he will show you that you are nothing.. God doesn't hate u.. otem go nd do ur research nd free urself from the lie which u preach. God loves u. u can still change. don't follow the demons... they have already lost.. u have hope

No matter how 4evergod try hard to stop the revelation of the truth, he can't stop it. NO MATTER HOW INSPIRED BY YAHWEH AND EUSEBIUS YOU ARE TO STOP THE TRUTH, YOU ARE NOT FIT TO STOP IT.

I have overcome yahweh(Satan) in the realm of the spirit and all he could do in the physical realm is to send flesh like you to pose resistance? No matter how you try hard, coming up with different monikers on Nairaland, your lies cannot stop the revelation of the truth.

KEEP TRYING.

At the mention of the name of OTEM, Yahweh and his hosts shall run kabakaba spiritually.
I AM OTEM, SENT TO REVEAL THE TRUTH IN ALL LOST AND HIDDEN SCROLLS FROM THE TIME WHEN GOD ALMIGHTY CREATED THE UNIVERSE WITH A BIG BANG TILL THE PRESENT TIME, EVEN TILL FUTURE TIMES.

2 Likes

Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by otem4eartum: 12:36pm On Oct 03, 2016
Wilgrea7:
[size=18pt]God loves u[/size]
ALMIGHTY GOD DOESN'T ONLY LOVE ME IN PARTICULAR, BUT HIS LOVE IS EQUAL TO ALL HUMANITIES. HIS LOVE FOR ME IS NOT DIFFERENT FROM HIS LOVE FOR ANY OTHER PERSON IN THE WORLD. SO, YOU SAYING GOD LOVES ME IS STRANGE TO ME, BECAUSE I KNOW IT.

GOD LOVES YOU TOO.

1 Like

Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by Wilgrea7(m): 1:42pm On Oct 03, 2016
otem4eartum:

No matter how 4evergod try hard to stop the revelation of the truth, he can't stop it. NO MATTER HOW INSPIRED BY YAHWEH AND EUSEBIUS YOU ARE TO STOP THE TRUTH, YOU ARE NOT FIT TO STOP IT.

I have overcome yahweh(Satan) in the realm of the spirit and all he could do in the physical realm is to send flesh like you to pose resistance? No matter how you try hard, coming up with different monikers on Nairaland, your lies cannot stop the revelation of the truth.

KEEP TRYING.

At the mention of the name of OTEM, Yahweh and his hosts shall run kabakaba spiritually.
I AM OTEM, SENT TO REVEAL THE TRUTH IN ALL LOST AND HIDDEN SCROLLS FROM THE TIME WHEN GOD ALMIGHTY CREATED THE UNIVERSE WITH A BIG BANG TILL THE PRESENT TIME, EVEN TILL FUTURE TIMES.

nigga wtf ..... i am not dis 4evergod u speak of.

Here to stop the truth? lollz. I'm here to expose a lie and show the truth.. I've told everyone who follows this doctrine to research the things about God and the things inside and compare them.. I've told people to do an unbiased research. i don't have anything to do with Eusebius

bro u said you've overcome Yahweh in the spitit realm?? who told u he is after u or trying to fight u.. he is leaving u to your ignorance and then he will show u ur stupidity.. you yourself know you're teaching a lie... I've read this doctrine.. they are lies about God

I'm not posting any doctrine.. I'm telling people to use their Brains and do an open research..

God never fails
Otem is false
the truth is before you
stop deceiving them.. you can be free
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by otemanuduno: 1:55pm On Oct 03, 2016
Wilgrea7:

nigga wtf ..... i am not dis 4evergod u speak of.

Here to stop the truth? lollz. I'm here to expose a lie and show the truth.. I've told everyone who follows this doctrine to research the things about God and the things inside and compare them.. I've told people to do an unbiased research. i don't have anything to do with Eusebius

bro u said you've overcome Yahweh in the spitit realm?? who told u he is after u or trying to fight u.. he is leaving u to your ignorance and then he will show u ur stupidity.. you yourself know you're teaching a lie... I've read this doctrine.. they are lies about God

I'm not posting any doctrine.. I'm telling people to use their Brains and do an open research..

God never fails
Otem is false
the truth is before you
stop deceiving them.. you can be free

This is exactly how the followers of Satan will rant and rant whenever the truth is surfacing. Hundreds of years when the truth of science began to surface, that's how these followers of satan(Christians) killed our early scientists, calling them HERETICS. They even burnt up all their scrolls and write-ups in those days. Never worry, the truth in the HIDDEN AND BURNT SCROLLS which Eusebius and Constantine and all the Christian popes have burnt will be revealed by me, OTEM, and all the things spoken by Galileo Galilee and other early scientists who were killed and persecuted by Christians will be revealed.

God never fails
Yahweh is false
The truth is before you
Stop deceiving yourself... you can be free. cool
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by Wilgrea7(m): 2:31pm On Oct 03, 2016
otemanuduno:

This is exactly how the followers of Satan will rant and rant whenever the truth is surfacing. Hundreds of years when the truth of science began to surface, that's how these followers of satan(Christians) killed our early scientists, calling them HERETICS. They even burnt up all their scrolls and write-ups in those days. Never worry, the truth in the HIDDEN AND BURNT SCROLLS which Eusebius and Constantine and all the Christian popes have burnt will be revealed by me, OTEM, and all the things spoken by Galileo Galilee and other early scientists who were killed and persecuted by Christians will be revealed.

God never fails
Yahweh is false
The truth is before you
Stop deceiving yourself... you can be free. cool

lmao.. guy u r indeed funny... did i threaten u??
u claim u have the burnt scrolls of weed which our Christian leaders burnt but u fail to see that you're contradicting yourself. i am not ranting.. I'm telling people to go nd look for d truth and compare. i didn't quote any scripture or tell anybody they must believe in my doctrine. i dont even have a doctrine of my own. a well made up literature doesn't imply truth

although i am not happy about the current killings in the name of islam or the killings in the name of christ in the past. i am not them and I'm not waving a bible in any body's face..

I'm just telling them to do their research.
your doctrine disagrees with history and with facts. i will admit that it is well structured but it is a lie. i am not giving anybody anything in particular to believe.
I'm telling them to find out things for themselves. this way they will have the proof of experience and not just a read literature

Eusebius and constantine didn't burn any scrolls.. the scrolls were burnt before Constantine was in power. Constantine and eusebius brought pagan practices into Christianity and people further polluted it. that doesn't make God false or Christianity a lie.. Christianity still lives on today in the Hearts and lives of many people and I'm not talking about church people or dogmas. God still does miracles in the lives of people who seek his face and not just people who call him for needs. God is good.. Yahweh is wonderful

u continuously claimed your riverat is powerful yet u cannot prove him. u generalise all christians and take the bad attitude from some and apply it to all. i was once dogmatic and never dared to ask questions. i began to ask questions when i saw this doctrine.. i believed it because it made some but i didn't examine the things inside. when i started examining the things inside i found out the truth and knew u were lying. i asked questions and did things unbiased

I've told u.. bring forth any false saying about God from your doctrine and i will give u the truth to the best of my knowledge

i am here to say that God is alive and he is not weak.. he doesn't need to bother about you. your time is coming.. but there's hope

I'll say it again.. you know you're preaching a false news.. evidence is before u.. stop deceiving others. you've not proved anything so far . you're just ranting about who u think you are.

are you afraid??

God is God
do your research with an open mind
he will set you free
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by Nobody: 2:45pm On Oct 03, 2016
Wilgrea7:

GLORY TO GOD ALMIGHTY

My God waits till you've finished making all the noise u want to make then he will show you that you are nothing.God doesn't hate u.. otem go nd do ur research nd free urself from the lie which u preach. God loves u. u can still change. don't follow the demons... they have already lost.. u have hope

Firstly, you believe the doctrine make sense. Am happy about that.

Secondly, why will your God wait for the doctrine to be completed before attacking. Such a funny human you are.

1 Like

Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by realmindz: 2:48pm On Oct 03, 2016
Wow Wilgrea7, u sed u ve made some discoveries about his doctrine and they are lies about Yaweh, u also said u ve evidences...

kindly share to educate others pls
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by realmindz: 2:52pm On Oct 03, 2016
Wilgrea7:

God is good.. Yahweh is wonderful

u continuously claimed your riverat is powerful yet u cannot prove him.

I've always wondered why The Almighty God of the universe will have a jewish name...Just thinking though...

Not to lie, this guy's doctrine makes sense 1000 times than the bible's own...Without being bias as u claim...

1 Like

Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by Wilgrea7(m): 3:01pm On Oct 03, 2016
Seelurd:

Secondly, why will your God wait for the doctrine to be completed before attacking. Such a funny human you are.

yeah... i like saying the truth... the doctrine made sense.. that was because I've not done research... i didn't question what i found inside.. but when i did i realised it was a bunch of properly arranged lies with no proof than itself saying its the proof and when u dare to ask questions u will see the lies in it.

like i said earlier... for the fact that the lies are properly arranged doesn't make it true
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by realmindz: 3:05pm On Oct 03, 2016
Yaweh is a jewish warlord, genocidal and an ethnic cleanser, infanticidal, boastful and filled with vengeance, unforgiving control-freak....

Most interesting is that he loves the smell of roasted flesh, he took human and animal sacrifices.

He hates leavened bread but he created it, he wants the manhood circumcised and why did he create it that way.

A confused petty, unjust, a vindictive, bloodthirsty racist

Wilgrea7:

I've told u.. bring forth any false saying about God from your doctrine and i will give u the truth to the best of my knowledge

And yet you aren't threatening anyone grin

i am here to say that God is alive and he is not weak.. he doesn't need to bother about you. your time is coming.. but there's hope

2 Likes

Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by Wilgrea7(m): 3:07pm On Oct 03, 2016
realmindz:
Wow Wilgrea7, u sed u ve made some discoveries about his doctrine and they are lies about Yaweh, u also said u ve evidences...

kindly share to educate others pls

many... first is about the stupidity of God and the reliability of the holy books.. then he likes taking scriptures out of context and using it against God. forgive me cuz I'm not used to posting much on nairaland... just reading but I'll try to the best of my power and knowledge to expose lies

u r free to do your research and find out the truth about what i said above..

some feel i get my knowledge from only the bible... that is a lie.. I've read wild.. things outside the walls of Christianity.. i evaluated them nd i realized the truth in them
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by Wilgrea7(m): 3:11pm On Oct 03, 2016
realmindz:

Yaweh is a jewish warlord, genocidal and an ethnic cleanser, infanticidal, boastful and filled with vengeance, unforgiving control-freak....

Most interesting is that he loves the smell of roasted flesh, he took human and animal sacrifices.

He hates leavened bread but he created it, he wants the manhood circumcised and why did he create it that way.

A confused petty, unjust, a vindictive, bloodthirsty racist

And yet you aren't threatening anyone grin

pls mr realmindz... pls claim where in the bible God did any of the above. support it with the scriptures and then when u r done, reread the verse and stop quoting it out of context

quoting things out of context is what confuses people a lot. read the whole chapter if possible... God isn't any of what u mentioned above
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by Wilgrea7(m): 3:17pm On Oct 03, 2016
realmindz:

I've always wondered why The Almighty God of the universe will have a jewish name...Just thinking though...

Not to lie, this guy's doctrine makes sense 1000 times than the bible's own...Without being bias as u claim...

don't misquote me... i didn't say the doctrine is not biased.. i said u should do an unbiased research nd find out the truth. pls don't twist my words
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by realmindz: 3:19pm On Oct 03, 2016
The bible actually did this job making the bible god stupid...An all perfect and powerful god that did not know the talking serpent was about to mess up his plans sneaking into the garden...How stupid, well the answer is FREEWILL!!!

An all knowing and perfect god that regretted he created man and tried to destroy humanity plus all the innocent animals and children on earth...very stupid

He's all knowing all powerful but sent 3 angels to go carry out investigation in soddom and gomorra if there wud be good people there...isn't he suppose to be all knowing?
Wilgrea7:

many... first is about the stupidity of God

The bible is so fvked up and highly unreliable filled with contradictions, exaggerated and unverifiable events and claims...e.g were the Israelites ever slaves in Egypt?

was the universe ever created 6000 years ago in six days?

and the reliability of the holy books..[/quote]

Support your claims with one example

then he likes taking scriptures out of context and using it against God. forgive me cuz I'm not used to posting much on nairaland... just reading but I'll try to the best of my power and knowledge to expose lies

2 Likes

Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by Wilgrea7(m): 3:21pm On Oct 03, 2016
Seelurd:

that is to show how powerful he is . that is to show that he is unmoved by any lie against him. its the best strategy. let the enemy make all the noise they want. let them show their fake power to the fullest.. then show them they are nothing. that is What God always does. he is perfect.. his will is perfect
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by Goddys(m): 3:25pm On Oct 03, 2016
Otem, please minimize that substance you are taking. Its making you delusional.
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by realmindz: 3:27pm On Oct 03, 2016
Wilgrea7:

pls mr realmindz... pls claim where in the bible God Yaweh (if God exists, that cant be God) did any of the above. support it with the scriptures and then when u r done, reread the verse and stop quoting it out of context

if I start quoting, we won't finish here today, so many threads have been created in the past to support this...but lemme give some examples out of the uncountable in the bible

Yaweh the ethnic cleanser, racist..

In the cities of these peoples that the LORD your God is giving you for an inheritance, you shall save alive nothing that breathes, but you shall devote them to complete destruction, the Hittites and the Amorites, the Canaanites and the Perizzites, the Hivites and the Jebusites, as the LORD your God has commanded” ( Deut. 20:16-17 ).

2 Likes

Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by otemanuduno: 3:31pm On Oct 03, 2016
Wilgrea7:

u claim u have the burnt scrolls of weed which our Christian leaders burnt but u fail to see that you're contradicting yourself. i am not ranting.. I'm telling people to go nd look for d truth and compare. i didn't quote any scripture or tell anybody they must believe in my doctrine. i dont even have a doctrine of my own. a well made up literature doesn't imply truth

although i am not happy about the current killings in the name of islam or the killings in the name of christ in the past. i am not them and I'm not waving a bible in any body's face..

I'm just telling them to do their research.
your doctrine disagrees with history and with facts. i will admit that it is well structured but it is a lie. i am not giving anybody anything in particular to believe.
I'm telling them to find out things for themselves. this way they will have the proof of experience and not just a read literature

Eusebius and constantine didn't burn any scrolls.. the scrolls were burnt before Constantine was in power. Constantine and eusebius brought pagan practices into Christianity and people further polluted it. that doesn't make God false or Christianity a lie.. Christianity still lives on today in the Hearts and lives of many people and I'm not talking about church people or dogmas. God still does miracles in the lives of people who seek his face and not just people who call him for needs. God is good.. Yahweh is wonderful

u continuously claimed your riverat is powerful yet u cannot prove him. u generalise all christians and take the bad attitude from some and apply it to all. i was once dogmatic and never dared to ask questions. i began to ask questions when i saw this doctrine.. i believed it because it made some but i didn't examine the things inside. when i started examining the things inside i found out the truth and knew u were lying. i asked questions and did things unbiased

I'll say it again.. you know you're preaching a false news.. evidence is before u.. stop deceiving others. you've not proved anything so far . you're just ranting about who u think you are.

are you afraid??

God is God
do your research with an open mind
he will set you free
I didn't say I have the burnt scroll physically, but my god, who communicated with the brains of the writers will reveal them to me when it is time.

May the light of God Almighty shine on your brain to reveal the truth to you. Amen.
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by realmindz: 3:36pm On Oct 03, 2016
Yaweh the control freak
you shall have no other god before me for I am a jealous god.
Remember all the curses in the bible if you dare to disobey Him..
Worship Yaweh alone

Yaweh the lover of children
Mauled 42 children for mocking his Holy Prophet, what a loving and forgiving Yaweh

Yaweh gave us freewill but hardened Pharaoh's heart so he can murder all the eyptian babies as the loving father he is...

Yaweh the forgiving god, he is not blood thirsty

And you shall eat the fruit of your womb, the flesh of your sons and daughters, whom the LORD your God has given you Deuteronomy 28 vs 53
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by Wilgrea7(m): 3:43pm On Oct 03, 2016
realmindz:

if I start quoting, we won't finish here today, so many threads have been created in the past to support this...but lemme give some examples out of the uncountable in the bible

Yaweh the ethnic cleanser, racist..

In the cities of these peoples that the LORD your God is giving you for an inheritance, you shall save alive nothing that breathes, but you shall devote them to complete destruction, the Hittites and the Amorites, the Canaanites and the Perizzites, the Hivites and the Jebusites, as the LORD your God has commanded” ( Deut. 20:16-17 ).

bro u are very funny.. like i said u guys don't study.. u take every verse of the bible to be said by God. read those chapters before. u will notice that its moses talking and not God. God gave moses the commandments . after that moses set in other rules to eliminate sin by force.. "an eye for an eye and a tooth for a tooth". from chapter 10 or 11 u will see it. most of those wicked things people claimed God told the israelites to do wasn't from God. it was from the person leading the israelites. and all killings God himself commanded the Israelites to do was justified

justified in the sense that it was a payback to the evils those people have done against God and his people

God is just
God doesn't authorise senseless killings
most killings were authorised by moses and Joshua

1 Like

Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by realmindz: 3:57pm On Oct 03, 2016
Thank you for the this point
# Yaweh the forgiving unforgiving serial killer
Wilgrea7:

and all killings God Yaweh himself commanded the Israelites to do was justified

justified in the sense that it was a payback to the evils those people have done against God and his people

lover of human and animal sacrifices

On you he will sacrifice the priests from the pagan shrines who come here to burn incense, and human bones will be burned on you. “ (1 Kings 13:1-2)
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by Wilgrea7(m): 4:04pm On Oct 03, 2016
realmindz:
Yaweh the control freak
you shall have no other god before me for I am a jealous god.
Remember all the curses in the bible if you dare to disobey Him..
Worship Yaweh alone

Yaweh the lover of children
Mauled 42 children for mocking his Holy Prophet, what a loving and forgiving Yaweh

Yaweh gave us freewill but hardened Pharaoh's heart so he can murder all the eyptian babies as the loving father he is...

Yaweh the forgiving god, he is not blood thirsty

And you shall eat the fruit of your womb, the flesh of your sons and daughters, whom the LORD your God has given you Deuteronomy 28 vs 53

the Israelites were God's special people not because of favouratism but because of jacob who made a covenant with God. God saved the Israelites from slavery so it wouldn't make sense if they served someone else. even if u were God you wouldn't like it

concerning the 42 children it was elijah that cursed them not God. when God gives power it is up to the person to use it for good or bad. elijah was angry and cursed the children.. because of the power of God in him the bears came forth... God didn't send the bears.. don't get it twisted

Again @ the third paragraph that was not said by God but by moses Nd the elders of israel.. read two chapters before nd u will see it
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by realmindz: 4:05pm On Oct 03, 2016
Wilgrea7:

justified in the sense that it was a payback to the evils those people have done against God Yaweh and his people

@The bolded, u jst said what we are saying...

He's not God of everyone but a jewish tribal warlord, he had a people he called his people.
I will rather worship sango, Orunmila, Ogun etc who bear our tribal names than the jewish Yaweh, the lover of human and animal sacrifices
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by realmindz: 4:11pm On Oct 03, 2016
Wilgrea7:

[s]
the Israelites were God's special people not because of favouratism but because of jacob who made a covenant with God. God saved the Israelites from slavery so it wouldn't make sense if they served someone else. even if u were God you wouldn't like it

concerning the 42 children it was elijah that cursed them not God. when God gives power it is up to the person to use it for good or bad. elijah was angry and cursed the children.. because of the power of God in him the bears came forth... God didn't send the bears.. don't get it twisted

Again @ the third paragraph that was not said by God but by moses Nd the elders of israel.. read two chapters before nd u will see it
[/s]

Bullshits, stop defending bullshits, call a spade one, evil is evil..your Yaweh is evil and his prophets are evil that otem's version that he is satan makes perfect sense

1 Like

Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by Wilgrea7(m): 4:11pm On Oct 03, 2016
realmindz:

@The bolded, u jst said what we are saying...

He's not God of everyone but a jewish tribal warlord, he had a people he called his people.
I will rather worship sango, Orunmila, Ogun etc who bear our tribal names than the jewish Yaweh, the lover of human and animal sacrifices

like i said earlier he is not a God of favouritism. the Israelites were his people because of the covenant Jacob made with him.. my battery is low.. when i come back i will address all points to the best of my power and knowledge.. I'm not a know it all but i will answer all i can to the best of my knowledge

my God is Just
he is Good

face my facts with an open mind

God bless u

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) ... (122) (Reply)

Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist / Pastor Chris And T.b Joshua Are Satanic. (pst Chris Is A White Demon) / Post Yoruba Christian Hymns Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 168
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.