Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,114 members, 7,818,320 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:36 PM

The Doctrine Of The Ufos - Religion (30) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Doctrine Of The Ufos (212304 Views)

Dialect Of The Early Beings (SERIOT LANGUAGE) / My Take On The Doctrine Of Trinity And Those Saying Jesus Is God Almighty! / Demons, Angels, Vampires Etc // Extraterresterials, Aliens, Ufos - Same Thing! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) ... (122) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by Nobody: 5:21pm On Sep 05, 2016
Largas:

With every information you give me, I become more intrigued and excited.

So the world is even going to go beyond 2625? What makes you sure the world won't end before 2625 the birthyear of your religion or faith?

Lmao, u dey answer that guy ... You want him to possess you abi..

Someone that said GOD is satan .. I no fit laugh abeg... These are the signs of the end time.. False doctrines and prophets. How come he isn't against islam or other religions cheesy

Do not be deceived..he that endureth till the end will be saved!

1 Like

Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by otemanuduno: 6:12pm On Sep 05, 2016
Largas:

With every information you give me, I become more intrigued and excited.

So the world is even going to go beyond 2625? What makes you sure the world won't end before 2625 the birthyear of your religion or faith?

What or who will end the world?
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by otemanuduno: 8:09pm On Sep 05, 2016
Jacksonville:

Someone that said GOD is satan .. I no fit laugh abeg... These are the signs of the end time.. False doctrines and prophets. How come he isn't against islam or other religions cheesy

Who am I to say that ALMIGHTY GOD is Satan? Pls don't misquote me, I only said that the god of Israel (not the universal God) is satan. Pls don't tell lies against me guy.
Yahweh is the Satan, not God Almighty.
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by Nobody: 8:18pm On Sep 05, 2016
otemanuduno:

Who am I to say that ALMIGHTY GOD is Satan? Pls don't misquote me, I only said that the god of Israel (not the universal God) is satan. Pls don't tell lies against me guy.
Yahweh is the Satan, not God Almighty.

May God have mercy on u. You don't know what you have gotten yourself into.

Just pray u realise before it's too late.
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by otemanuduno: 8:38pm On Sep 05, 2016
Jacksonville:

May God have mercy on u. You don't know what you have gotten yourself into.

Just pray u realise before it's too late.

May the LIGHT OF THE ALMIGHTY GOD shine on your brain someday and save you from the fire of yahweh, the god of Yacob(the deceiver). Amen cool
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by Nobody: 9:08pm On Sep 05, 2016
otemanuduno:

May the LIGHT OF THE ALMIGHTY GOD shine on your brain someday and save you from the fire of yahweh, the god of Yacob(the deceiver). Amen cool

Have fun wining and dining with the devil in disguise....SMH..

The Light of the almighty is upon me.. Are u afraid to name ur god?...I'm not moved by ur doctrine because it was foretold... It's just an anti-christ script.

Keep working for the devil.. Your redemption is on the way...

Receive ur healing and sense!

Bye

Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by Nobody: 9:11pm On Sep 05, 2016
Jacksonville:

grin God is Satan indeed.

Oshogbo Weed has destroyed some people's life.
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by Nobody: 9:17pm On Sep 05, 2016
Largas:

grin God is Satan indeed.
Oshogbo Weed has destroyed some people's life.

grin grin
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by Nobody: 9:26pm On Sep 05, 2016
otemanuduno:

What or who will end the world?
Biblically, second coming of Jesus Christ brings an end to this world.

Scientifically, when the Sun's energy goes down, which is literally impossible because it is RADIOACTIVE.
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by otemanuduno: 9:48pm On Sep 05, 2016
Jacksonville:

Have fun wining and dining with the devil in disguise....SMH..

The Light of the almighty is upon me.. Are u afraid to name ur god?...I'm not moved by ur doctrine because it was foretold... It's just an anti-christ script.

Keep working for the devil.. Your redemption is on the way...

Receive ur healing and sense!

Bye

Almighty God, the creator of the Universe with a Big Bang shall shine his light upon your brain someday and you shall realise the truth. May the ALMIGHTY GOD free you from the bondage of Satan. Amen. cool
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by otemanuduno: 9:58pm On Sep 05, 2016
Largas:

Biblically, second coming of Jesus Christ brings an end to this world.

Scientifically, when the Sun's energy goes down, which is literally impossible because it is RADIOACTIVE.

The whole earth can keep waiting for the world to end, but the human lives on earth will rather end while the world remains unshaken. Those in year 2625 will laugh when anybody comes again to say that their world would come to an end. Those who wanted to end the world have all had an end to their own lives. WHO CAN END THE WORLD WHICH THE ALMIGHTY GOD(the father of Yahweh) has made? Nobody can end it, everybody can only keep dreaming.
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by Nobody: 10:09pm On Sep 05, 2016
otemanuduno:

The whole earth can keep waiting for the world to end, but the human lives on earth will rather end while the world remains unshaken. Those in year 2625 will laugh when anybody comes again to say that their world would come to an end. Those who wanted to end the world have all had an end to their own lives. WHO CAN END THE WORLD WHICH THE ALMIGHTY GOD(the father of Yahweh) has made? Nobody can end it, everybody can only keep dreaming.
How many followers have you? And what or who inspires you, how are you inspired?

We rely on unproven fact when Science can prove this world to us, why don't you appreciate, accept or take Science as the acceptable, verifiable, proven truth than your One-Man Religion none else takes seriously?
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by otemanuduno: 3:07am On Sep 06, 2016
Largas:

How many followers have you? And what or who inspires you, how are you inspired?

We rely on unproven fact when Science can prove this world to us, why don't you appreciate, accept or take Science as the acceptable, verifiable, proven truth than your One-Man Religion none else takes seriously?
I didn't start this on my own. I am being shown visions. It is not the idea of my own. I see it in different languages of the world(both extinct and current ones). They are the contents of the lost and hidden scrolls since the inception of the human beings on earth until our present time and even to the future times.

Science didn't say that THE WORLD MUST END. THEY ONLY SUGGEST HOW THE WORLD COULD END IF AT ALL IT WOULD END. But religion said it must end and... this is the last hour for it to end(from 2000 years ago until now is the Christian last hour and that so-called last hour could even take till year 20,000,000).

I don't want followers. I only want the world to know the truth and use their brains. ALL IS WELL.
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by otemanuduno: 3:28am On Sep 06, 2016
CHAPTER TWENTY-SEVEN
1. Now in the thirtieth year of Mattatha the king of Jew did he become sick and die. And Menan his firstborn became king. And Menan was ten years old when he sat upon the throne. And he ruled for eighty-five years and died.
2. And his son Melea took the seat of kingship. And Melea the king of Jew made friendship with the king of west Sumeria in those days. And the name of the king of west Sumeria was Asa, the son of Abija. And Melea and Asa formed a league, saying, let us strengthen one another.
3. And the land of Asa became the land of Jew, for he did accept to come together with Melea the king of Jew and become one. And Asa reigned as the king of the northeastern part of the land of Jew while Melea continued his reign as the king of the land of Jew in the southwestern part.
4. Now this is the royal generation of Solmani; Solmani gave birth to Roboam whose name became Jehoboam. And Roboam gave birth to Nadab and Abijam, who both became kings in Sumeria.
5. Now at the time of the three kings, namely Mattatha, Nadab and Abijam did Darius the king of Babylon send away the homos of Esau back to their own land.
6. And Darius said, now you shall leave the land and return to your own land, according to the law. So the homos of Esau left the land of Babylon and returned to their own land. But some of them joined themselves to Yacob. And El welcomed them into the land of Yacob, saying, Kahoz, the god who possessed the land of Esau in the time past was my friend.
7. Therefore I shall do good things to his homos. For the homos Idumes has possessed the land of Esau at this time. And it shall not be easy for you to get back the land.
8. But I shall empower you to conquer the Idumes at the proper time.
9. Now the children of Esau lived together with the homos of Yacob. And they possessed the land of Sumeria. And Mattatha the king of Sumeria worshipped the image Kahoz and commanded the others to worship it also.
10. And this thing was told to El, but he said, let the homos worship whichever god they so wish, but let no one worship Yahweh; for anyone who worships Yahweh shall be utterly destroyed. For the same manner Yahweh destroyed the worshippers of the other gods shall his own worshippers be also destroyed.
11. And El said, let all they who worship the image of Baalim continue to do so. For the matter of worship should not be forced on any homo. Indeed the Almighty God himself has diffused into everything in the universe and everything has become a god.
12. After this thing, El said, I shall give my support to Esau to take back its inheritance. For the Idumes are now very strong. Therefore El commanded that the armies of Yabus and Yacob should help the homos of Esau to reclaim their lands.
13. Now the armies of Yabus and of Yacob did according to the words of Elohim. But some who continued to worship Yahweh went among them. And they said, Yahweh is a fire that destroys. Therefore O Esau, worship him continuously and take no heed of Elohim. For Yahweh shall destroy any homo who refuses to worship him at his return.
14. Therefore the homos of Esau began to worship Yahweh, but they did not also cease to worship Kaus. And they worshipped Asherah also, whom they called the queen of heaven.
15. Now when the homos changed their beliefs, they dreamt of their new beliefs and said, surely we have not taken the wrong course. For in their dreams, they saw how they were consoled by the gods and goddesses they worshipped and they did not think of it, saying, it is our mind which has given us to see what we believe in our dreams.
16. So, the homos of Esau chased away the homos of Idumes from their lands and repossessed them.
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by otemanuduno: 6:01am On Sep 06, 2016
CHAPTER TWENTY-EIGHT

1. When the homo-erectuses all over the faces of the earth had outnumbered the anakims and the nephilims, there was a great revolt all over the earth.
2. For the Anakims and Rephaims were greatly affected with diseases which had spread from one to another. Now the homo-erectuses paired themselves, a hundred homos to one anakim. And they fought hard against the anakims and the rephaims who were left. And they killed them and burnt up their flesh.
3. And with the ashes which they obtained did they make powders for the painting of their faces in the times of mourning and fasting.
4. And they used the bones of the anakims as weapons to hunt wild animals. Now this culture had spread all over the earth. And the anakims had become much more reduced in population.
5. Now some homos came after Jasheb to destroy him also, but he fled and escaped. And Faro kept him in a pyramid at Sodom-Egypt. And those who pursued after him could not enter the pyramid because they had called it a sacred house for the dead.
6. Now the names of those who attacked and killed the anakims in many nations are these:
7. Nabat, Regem, Phargi, Maem, Chadri, Pheleg, Marmosh, Regesh, Phalim, Lotia, Farat, Shetur, Agub, Barim, Ephitah, Rogush, Marimos and Marat. All these are the captains of the armies of the Hittites who fought and conquered the anakims and rephaims in their lands.
8. And Nabat was a captain who had sixty soldiers under his charge. And Regem controlled forty-five soldiers; Rogush controlled forty-six soldiers. And to Marat was given twenty-one; Maem led thirty and Chadri led thirty. Phalim led thirty-six and Lotia had forty. Ephitah and Barim and Agub and all the rest of the captains led twenty soldiers each.
9. And they attacked the anakims and the rephaims and all the descendants of the giants in their multitude. And with the bones of the anakims which they had obtained did they fight.
10. Now an anakim called Faghan made himself strong. And he defeated about a hundred homos who came after him. And he injured Agub greatly.
11. And those who throw the ropes pulled Faghan down when they had cast a noose on his neck and on his legs. And he fell down like the great bulls of Ishtar in the days of her wicked acts.
12. And Faghan was overpowered and killed by the homo-erectuses. And his flesh was burnt up while his bones and skull were obtained. And a homo named Keresh took the arm bones of Faghan and made flutes with them.
13. And when Degan the king of Hittite heard it, he called for Keresh and said,this which you have known shall be good for our kingdom. Therefore you shall take charge of all the bones of the anakims who are dead before and after.
14. And you shall make flutes with their bones. And this shall we make in large quantities and sell out to many kingdoms abroad.
15. So Keresh began to make flutes for the king in large numbers. And all the anakims who had been buried millions of years back in Hittites were dug up and their bones and skulls were obtained. And some had decomposed greatly.
16. Now a homo in Hittite ripped off a skull. And with the skull, he fought wars. And the name of the homo was Rakeb. Now Rakeb filled the skull with carbides and oil and set fire into it.
17. Then he threw the skull into the camp of the anakims. And the skull exploded and killed about forty anakims at once. This which had never been achieved by any homo-erectus before.
18. Also Sukkur was he who made a tool with the scapula of an anakim. And the tools did he make for the packing of sand for making bricks. And Sukkur made about ten of the tool everyday.
19. And he was employed by the king to make the invention daily.
20. And all these things were sold to many homos in other kingdoms. And Hittite became very rich and powerful among the kingdoms of the world.
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by Nobody: 8:37am On Sep 06, 2016
[s]
otemanuduno:

Almighty God, the creator of the Universe with a Big Bang shall shine his light upon your brain someday and you shall realise the truth. May the ALMIGHTY GOD free you from the bondage of Satan. Amen. cool
[/s]

Where is the proof? Ur story?..
Can ur god talk? Can he see? Gerrarahia boy.

Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by otemanuduno: 10:44am On Sep 06, 2016
Jacksonville:
[s][/s]

Where is the proof? Ur story?..
Can ur god talk? Can he see? Gerrarahia boy.

If you want to meet our GOD, the ALMIGHTY GOD, the GREATEST LIGHT, THE PERFECT LOVE, one thing you need to do is to die. When you die you will meet him in his light form. The Light of the Almighty GOD(knoweldge of GOD) casts shadow of the light of the fire of Yahweh(satan) and makes him appear stupid.

You can't understand the depth of the LIGHT OF GOD because Satan your god has blinded your eyes from the truth with his words. I pray that the light of GOD will strike the centre of your brain someday, AMEN!
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by Nobody: 10:59am On Sep 06, 2016
otemanuduno:

If you want to meet our GOD, the ALMIGHTY GOD, the GREATEST LIGHT, THE PERFECT LOVE, one thing you need to do is to die. When you die you will meet him in his light form. The Light of the Almighty GOD(knoweldge of GOD) casts shadow of the light of the fire of Yahweh(satan) and makes him appear stupid.

You can't understand the depth of the LIGHT OF GOD because Satan your god has blinded your eyes from the truth with his words. I pray that the light of GOD will strike the centre of your brain someday, AMEN!

Get behind me satan, you will be locked in the abyss where u belong. You know one thing!... You're deep in deception.

Your god now strikes brain now? undecided.. How pathetic. Tell ur god to show himself to the world rather than being a coward.

You agent of devil, author of confusion and deception.

Get lost...you have no power or dominion over the children of the light... You can talk but you cant do...

That's one trait of the devil in you.

1 Like

Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by otemanuduno: 11:10am On Sep 06, 2016
Jacksonville:

Get behind me satan, you will be locked in the abyss where u belong. You know one thing!... You're deep in deception.

Your god now strikes brain now? undecided.. How pathetic. Tell ur god to show himself to the world rather than being a coward.

Get lost...you have no power or dominion over the children of the light... You can talk but you cant do...

Laffing in LATIN ENGLISH.
I am a human being like you, just that I HAVE BEEN ORDAINED TO REVEAL THE TRUTH WHICH SHALL PUT TO SHAME THE DECEPTION OF THE YACOBITES(the deceivers). If you want to know whether I am telling the truth or not, please pray to your god(yahweh) and you will receive a revelation about me. One of your gods(Eusebius) persuades me to stop this truth, but I can't because I AM DESTINED TO TELL THE TRUTH WITHOUT FEAR OR FAVOUR.

May the light of God shine upon your brain and reveal the truth to you, AMEN!

1 Like

Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by keandre: 11:23am On Sep 06, 2016
Otemanuduno, when you send it let me know, thanks.
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by Nobody: 11:34am On Sep 06, 2016
otemanuduno:

Laffing in LATIN ENGLISH.
I am a human being like you, just that I HAVE BEEN ORDAINED TO REVEAL THE TRUTH WHICH SHALL PUT TO SHAME THE DECEPTION OF THE YACOBITES(the deceivers). If you want to know whether I am telling the truth or not, please pray to your god(yahweh) and you will receive a revelation about me. One of your gods(Eusebius) persuades me to stop this truth, but I can't because I AM DESTINED TO TELL THE TRUTH WITHOUT FEAR OR FAVOUR.

May the light of God shine upon your brain and reveal the truth to you, AMEN!

It's obvious u're under demonic manifestation. No point arguing with you.

You and ur demonic agents will not succeed because u're of the devil himself.

Satan knows his time is short that's why he is recruiting false prophets to give false doctrines that will deceive the gullible ones..

But i hate o disillusion u.. You have failed woefully... You are just like the prophets of baal of our generation.. You will cover your face in shame.

you wish ur god to strike my brain but i pray for you to receive redemption and be freed from demonic afflictions and manifestations In Jesus name..Amen!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by LordCenturion(m): 5:40am On Sep 07, 2016
Jacksonville:

Guy, reason with ur brain not ur mouth, you typing trash, have ur god revealed himself to the world before, for the past 5 thousands years that ur god has claimed that he is existing and alive, has anyone seen ur god and confirm it?.. To me, jehovah is death for long time, even comon human being (sango or amahdioha) is powerful than him, if he is mighty, why can't him show himself once all this while, have u confirm were people hear his voice before?... Look at where Nigeria is now, having problems everyday, millions of useless pastors claimed that they are fasting and praying to jehovah(idol) dead god all this centuries yet Nigeria keep worsening, even Buddhism worshipers are 100% better than pagans Christian causing problems, lying to people to collect from their pocket...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by Nobody: 6:42am On Sep 07, 2016
LordCenturion:

Guy, reason with ur brain not ur mouth, you typing trash, have ur god revealed himself to the world before, for the past 5 thousands years that ur god has claimed that he is existing and alive, has anyone seen ur god and confirm it?.. To me, jehovah is death for long time, even comon human being (sango or amahdioha) is powerful than him, if he is mighty, why can't him show himself once all this while, have u confirm were people hear his voice before?... Look at where Nigeria is now, having problems everyday, millions of useless pastors claimed that they are fasting and praying to jehovah(idol) dead god all this centuries yet Nigeria keep worsening, even Buddhism worshipers are 100% better than pagans Christian causing problems, lying to people to collect from their pocket...

Sorry i didnt bother to read all this garbled garbage because from ur moniker i knew straight away, u're a circus clown with a bigotry tendency.

My GOD reveals himself to the church.. He doesn't owe u an explanation you agent of the devil himself.

Like i said, you're a circus clown. So i'm not surprised. I know you're yearning for my attention..i'll give you..

You can run along now kid.. Or better still, go kill urself because Jackson doesn't give 2cent about u..

Ciao!
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by otemanuduno: 9:49am On Sep 07, 2016
keandre:
Otemanuduno, when you send it let me know, thanks.
okay...i'll do just that. How are u doing?
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by keandre: 10:10am On Sep 07, 2016
otemanuduno:
okay...i'll do just that. How are u doing?

I'm doing fine.
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by LordCenturion(m): 5:13pm On Sep 07, 2016
Jacksonville:

Sorry i didnt bother to read all this garbled garbage because from ur moniker i knew straight away, u're a circus clown with a bigotry tendency.

My GOD reveals himself to the church.. He doesn't owe u an explanation you agent of the devil himself.

Like i said, you're a circus clown. So i'm not surprised. I know you're yearning for my attention..i'll give you..

You can run along now kid.. Or better still, go kill urself because Jackson doesn't give 2cent about u..

Ciao!

Just read the jagons u wrote up there, then from my observations with ur myopic brain, I concluded that u are a confused soul, I can see that u don't specific know the reason y u are going to church, but I will not argue with u until u tell me know the reason why u are going to church to worship ur idol picture of Jesus Christ that have mouth and handsome portrait but can't communicate with people.,just tell me the reason(s)
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by Nobody: 5:50pm On Sep 07, 2016
LordCenturion:

Just read the jagons u wrote up there, then from my observations with ur myopic brain, I concluded that u are a confused soul, I can see that u don't specific know the reason y u are going to church, but I will not argue with u until u tell me know the reason why u are going to church to worship ur idol picture of Jesus Christ that have mouth and handsome portrait but can't communicate with people.,just tell me the reason(s)

Is that all?

When u're done , let me know !
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by LordCenturion(m): 6:08pm On Sep 07, 2016
Jacksonville:

Is that all?

When u're done , let me know !

If u can't tell me the reasons I needed, I will advise u to shut the Bleep off ursef, shut up ur mouth forever and don't dare to interfere in otemanuduno life again, leave him alone, actually he didn't mention ur name or ur family names,please stay out of his business so that he can have time to accomplish his mission...

Besides, I don't expect u to abuse or curse anybody because nobody curse u, that's not what ur Bible teach u, u gain souls not to condemned soul, that's y I didn't see the different between atrocities that Christians pastors commit and those of boko haram, the last time I checked, one Bishop in England said he was a gay... So, please face ur Bible and tell ur god to fight for himself not u...

1 Like

Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by Nobody: 6:40pm On Sep 07, 2016
[s]
LordCenturion:

If u can't tell me the reasons I needed, I will advise u to shut the Bleep off ursef, shut up ur mouth forever and don't dare to interfere in otemanuduno life again, leave him alone, actually he didn't mention ur name or ur family names,please stay out of his business so that he can have time to accomplish his mission...

Besides, I don't expect u to abuse or curse anybody because nobody curse u, that's not what ur Bible teach u, u gain souls not to condemned soul, that's y I didn't see the different between atrocities that Christians pastors commit and those of boko haram, the last time I checked, one Bishop in England said he was a gay... So, please face ur Bible and tell ur god to fight for himself not u...
[/s]

You are very very stùpid... See how pained u are. You'll tell me if i'm fighting anybody here. I and otem are having an argumentative rapport..

I don't see how this concerns u at All.. You must be so jobless to interfer between our argument.

It's not ur fault, it's because u are lonely and u need attention so bad.

I don't even know where u from till u surfaced...

Get lost boy...ciao!

1 Like

Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by LordCenturion(m): 7:54pm On Sep 07, 2016
Jacksonville:
[s][/s]

You are very very stùpid... See how pained u are. You'll tell me if i'm fighting anybody here. I and otem are having an argumentative rapport..

I don't see how this concerns u at All.. You must be so jobless to interfer between our argument.

Get lost boy...ciao!

He pain am, tongue omo ale jati jati, I can see that u are a silly swine, u first start this, but u will not see the end,... Nincompoop
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by LordCenturion(m): 7:57pm On Sep 07, 2016
Jacksonville:
[s][/s]

Get lost boy...ciao!

Don't derail this thread ****
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by Nobody: 8:10pm On Sep 07, 2016
LordCenturion:

He pain am, tongue omo ale jati jati, I can see that u are a silly swine, u first start this, but u will not see the end,... Nincompoop

Lol. Kids!!

Bless you..

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) ... (122) (Reply)

Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ / Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist / Post Yoruba Christian Hymns Here

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.