Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,822 members, 7,810,152 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:51 PM

The Doctrine Of The Ufos - Religion (31) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Doctrine Of The Ufos (211505 Views)

Dialect Of The Early Beings (SERIOT LANGUAGE) / My Take On The Doctrine Of Trinity And Those Saying Jesus Is God Almighty! / Demons, Angels, Vampires Etc // Extraterresterials, Aliens, Ufos - Same Thing! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) ... (122) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by otemanuduno: 8:25pm On Sep 07, 2016
LordCenturion:

He pain am, tongue omo ale jati jati, I can see that u are a silly swine, u first start this, but u will not see the end,... Nincompoop

Just take it easy with him. It's not easy to break off from the chains of yahweh(satan).
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by joe4christ(m): 5:48am On Sep 08, 2016
4everGod:

Why do you sound so pained and angry? If you have a problem with Religious authority how is that someone elses concern or why must you keep forcing people to see it your way? Is your doctofus a thing of force?

Religion is not your problem. You are your own problem. You say people are falling prey to religion but you fell prey to your doctufos. Is that not an irony?

You will keep shouting yourself hoarse but will never admit that you have an inherent fundamental problem which is all about trying to force feed anyone who pays you a little attention. By what standard did you comparatively decide that your doctufos is the truth? Absolutely nothing!

Your doctufos began in January or so and we have worship systems that have been in existence for decades. Keep on with your work and its futility.

You actually are the one who sound pained... really!
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by otemanuduno: 11:50pm On Sep 08, 2016
Chapter 28 ctd

21. And many of the anakims and rephaims fled to Anghloz whose king was Atur. And they possessed the forests in those lands. And the number of anakims in that land were seventy-one.
22. And they hid themselves in the forest. And the hunters who saw them became scared. And they told it to the king of the land. And the king asked explanations from the mouths of the anakims whom no one of them had ever seen before.
23. And the anakims said, we have come as far as Hittite to your land to hide. Now we have come not for war, but for peace.
24. So did the king allow the anakims to stay in the land. And they told the homos of the land much mystery of the world which they had experienced in the time past.
25. Now these were the names of the anakims which had hid themselves in Anghloz, which was a little kingdom in those days: Marima, Pereta, Lacris, Caphanun,
26. Aeriel, Phaleg, Cirius, Churim, Regel, Gumid, Palitus, Shamga
27. Lamur, Colominis who was a dwarf, Chitim, Belitis, Medo, Coriel, Marmech, Lacris, Chaturim, Paltiel, Petra who was a stone-carver, Bicanus,
28. Durak, Palatiel, Jorghon, Sherek, Talomi, Capius, Lemech, Cudim, Patrinos, Balkum, Ekron
29. Derek, Phallum, Salakiel, Ararat, Malik, Ravanus, Magog, Farat,
30. Farahiel, Mahaleel, Carpus, Lim, Bardi, Shammuah, Siperet, Dadonis, Zabdiel, Ethnia, Pharigos, Hishbanel, Gaddiel, Pheriot, Lath, Barabat, Keltiel who was a scribe, Regesh, Faresha, Tariot, Phrygus, Taminas, Qudus, Yaqiel, Fareg, Chapetan, Ayalat, Genem.
31. All these were the anakims who had survived over thousands of years.
32. Now Atur, who was the king of Anghloz made houses for the anakims to dwell in. And he said, you shall help our land to fight our wars. And we shall conquer many kingdoms who shall come after us.
33. Now the king commanded that the anakims should choose a leader among them who shall see to their affairs. And Magog was chosen among them all. And Keltiel went with Magog to record all the things down which happened.
34. And Keltiel wrote upon tablets. And he knew how to write the language which was chosen by the sons of God to speak among themselves only. For he was he who went all days with Ephradite in those days and learnt the language spoken by the sons of God among themselves. And Keltiel wrote in such language and taught Atur, the king of Anghloz also.
35. And Atur learnt the language and he alone knew how to speak with the anakims.
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by otemanuduno: 12:33am On Sep 09, 2016
CHAPTER TWENTY-NINE

1. Now it came to pass in those days that Elohim, who had made himself the god of Yacob, strengthened himself and went after Babylon and conquered it. For he went with fifty other gods of the earth and he took Earthus when she was teaching the homos that they should not worship any god.
2. For when Earthus taught them so, the homos came around her and pulled her long hair and bowed at her feet and worshipped her.
3. Now Elohim said, Earthus, your cup is full and the time of your adultery is up. Then Earthus said, why do you judge me when you do not know me?
4. For I have kept myself to Eartum alone since the time when I promised to be his wife. Now how do you accuse me falsely for what you know nothing about?
5. Then Elohim said, shall you say that you do not commit adultery with the seven great god-kings; Enki, Gaol, Julius, Mazda and Ra and An and Moloch also; and Vishinus also did you lie with in the hotness of the sun.
6. Now Earthus said, where have you gotten this allegation from? This is not true, O Elohim, for I have kept myself from such things since the day I committed myself to Eartum.
7. Now let me go, O Elohim, for I have no business with all these things. Now when Earthus looked, she saw Faulkin his son and said, do you also come with Elohim to do this to me, my son?
8. But Faulkin said, I have disowned you, woman. For you are not worthy to be called my mother anymore. And Nymphidis my father have I disowned also. And I have devoted myself to El.
9. And his will shall be my will and his desires shall I fulfill in the time that I shall be made manifest to the world as the light of it.
10. And I shall plant in the hearts of the whole world my light which burns the souls. And they who follow me shall be fearful in all their ways. And they shall see hallucinations and dream terrible dreams.
11. And when they call on my names, then shall their hallucinations be taken away. And for this shall many believe in this magia of the mind which I shall play on them.
12. Now O Earthus, the era of your popularity is gone and it shall be gone forever. For the age of darkness shall come upon the world and then shall I make known the Hell of fire which El my father has made many years ago.
13. For till now, the homos of the world do not know the end of their lives; but I shall make myself manifest before them in peace and they shall accept me. And he who accepts me shall also accept my judgment of his soul.
14. And I shall reserve Hell fire for them, save few, for El my father has delivered judgement into my hands to do. And I shall make another law for the world. And it shall be the law of perfection in the laws.
15. And hardly shall anyone be able to keep all these laws which I shall make.
16. Now when Earthus heard this, she said, Faulkin, this thing which you have determined to do is not good. For what has the homos of the world do to deserve fire as a place of punishment?
17. And you have even said that it shall be for eternity. Now reconsider this and change your ways, for if you go about to make the homos of the world worship you because you bring the threatening by fire, they shall turn their backs against you also when they have known the truth.
18. When Faulkin heard it, he said, how shall the homos know the truth?
19. And Earthus said, at the second coming of Atum the god of truth shall the whole world know the truth. And your own name shall be put to shame.
20. Then Faulkin said, do you even know my name? I am Yeshua and no more Faulkin.
21. Now Yeshua said to the angels which were with him, go into every place and blow the trumpet in all places. And declare the fall of Babylon and the captivity of Earthus. And by this declaration shall the whole world tremble. And the other kingdoms shall we conquer also.
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by otemanuduno: 12:43pm On Sep 10, 2016
CHAPTER THIRTY

1. Now a time came that El defeated Egypt and Hindi also, together with Mesoposh and all the great kingdoms which were around the land of Yacob.
2. And El said, now is the time that I alone shall be worshipped. And the homos of the land which El had conquered began to name their gods after the name of El, but they kept the images of their gods with them still.
3. And they said that Elohim was the name of their gods. So did Elohim become a name for many gods, yet it was the name of El in the beginning.
4. Now after El had conquered many lands, he returned to his own land, which was Philistia. And he handed the affair of the land over to Yeshua again, saying, stand for me in Yacob.
5. Now in those days, Asa was the king of Yacob.
6. Now these are the genealogies of the kings of Yacob and of Sumeria:
Solmani who was the first king of Sumeria and Yacob gave birth to Roboam and Jonathan and Adonijah and their brothers and sisters. And Roboam became king of Sumeria; for all his brothers and sisters had been killed by Daoud the king of Jew.
7. And Roboam who was also called Jehoboam gave birth to Abijam and Nadab. And Abijam gave birth to Asa. But Asa loved the land of the Jew, therefore his land was amalgamated with the land of Jew. And Asa remained as king in the Northeastern part of the land of Jew which was formed.
8. And Asa gave birth to Josafat. And Josafat loved the king of Sumeria in those days, whose name was Ab. And Josafat distanced himself from the king of Jew in the southwestern part whose name was Jonan the son of Eliakim who were the descendants of Daoud.
9. And Josafat gave birth to Joram. And Joram fought hard to become the king of the whole realm of Jew because he hated the king of the southwestern part of Jew. Therefore Joram fought against Josef the son of king Jonan. And Joram prevailed against Josef and took the whole land of Jew from the lineage of Daoud.
10. And so was the kingship title taken away from the lineage of Daoud. And Joram gave birth to Ozias. And in the days of Ozias did the Yabusites walk freely in the land of Yacob.
11. And Yeshua was sad because Ozias had chosen science over religion. For Ozias did learn much things from the Yabusites. And they thought him how to make engines for the shooting of great arrows. And he was also taught the codes of Danyal and meditation also.
12. And Ozias declared that no god should be worshipped in the whole land of Jew, saying, let every homo use his own head to think. And let every homo do away with all the gods; for the gods are not alive.
13. For the more we have called upon their names to help us, the more our lands become bad and the less we get solutions to our problems.
14. Now Ozias imprisoned the priests of Yeshua who had come into the temple to burn incense. And Ozias said, the burning of incense is very bad to our health. For we know how many of the priests have died within a space of a year.
15. And when we have consulted the experts of Yabus, they said that it was because of the incense we burnt. But all the priests refused to cease the burning of incense, saying, it chases away some spirits.
16. Now hear me, O house of Yacob. Listen O land of Jew, there shall be no more worship of any gods. And we shall communicate with our own heads and achieve great things like in Egypt and in Yabus of Hittite.
17. And the codes and the interpretation of dreams which Danyal had written shall we learn and become wiser. For by knowing this shall we be saved from unnecessary fear.
18. For a homo who saw himself digging a grave for himself in his dream in the valley of Tekoh, when he woke from his sleep, he jumped into the river in fright, saying that his dream has said to him that he shall die.
19. But those who interprete dream in Yabus said that such dream is good, saying, that homo shall possess the whole valley of Tekoh and succeed there. But where is that man? He has destroyed his own life in ignorance already.
20. Therefore I say, let us take away all images of the gods and goddesses of the land. And let us use our heads to do things.
21. Now the saying of Ozias was told Yeshua and he sent one to the palace of Ozias, saying, you shall poison his food, for the pride of Ozias is much upon the land.
22. So Ozias was poisoned and he died.
23. Then the worshippers of the gods overpowered the homos from Yabus and sent them away from their land forever. And they made Joatham the son of Ozias king.
24. And Joatham gave birth to Achaz. And Achaz gave birth to Ezekias. And Ezekias gave birth to Manases. And Manases gave birth to Amon. And Amon gave birth to Josias.
25. The genealogies of Nadab the son of Roboam is in this manner:
26. Nadab gave birth to Serumi and Zidras and Detiel. And Nadab was killed by Ahijah and his son. And the genealogy of Roboam ceased to be king in Sumeria from then. But they took over the whole land of Jew from the lineage of Daoud thereafter, through the lineage of Abijam the brother of Nadab, the son of Roboam.
27. Now the children of Serumi are Kivak, Gali, Feresh, Maguni and Olak. And Magumi had ten children. And one of the children of Magumi was he Damiel.
28. And Damiel was gentle among his brothers. And he said, it is good to live a life which is moral.
29. And Damiel went about, telling the homos of Yacob how they should be moral. But it was strange to them in those days.
30. And some said, shall you teach us that it is not good to sacrifice the bones and the flesh of our children to our gods? Did Jephta not sacrifice her daughter to Yahweh in those days?
31. Then Damiel said, look at this thing very well. For it is not proper because it was against the will of Ophah the daughter of Jephta that she should be sacrificed to Yahweh god.
32. And Jephta killed Ophah with the sword and shed her blood as a sacrifice to Yahweh, yet the land remained evil as it was before in the days of Jephta.
33. Now tell me, is this a good thing in the sight of Yahweh whom you worship in those days?
34. Then they said to Damiel, did Ophah not have her reward after her death? Behold, the daughters of Yacob go to her grave in the seventh day of the seventh month of the year to mourn her.
35. And some of them even worship her as their goddess. So that is the reward of Ophah for paying with her life for the vow of her father.
36. When Damiel heard this, he cried very much.
37. But Damiel himself was killed when Yeshua heard the things which he was doing. For a scribe of urim called Zadok came to Damiel around the base of the mountain of Bethel and said to Damiel, you have said that it is good to be moral. And you have also known that the law of the land has said that it is good to give respect to the priests and prophets of our Lord.
38. Now I am a prophet and priest of our Lord, therefore I ask you to slap me on my face.
39. Now Damiel said, why should I slap your face, O prophet? For it is not moral to slap the face of a priest or to speak evil concerning them?
40. Then the priest said, if you cannot do this, then you have disobeyed the priest and you shall be punished. Behold, the lion upon the mountain of bethel is watching us. And he shall destroy your life.
41. For you have turned the back of the people against him and against us. Now before Damiel would day anything more, Yeshua descended on him from the mountain of Bethel and killed him, saying, let your own blood be upon your head.
42. For that is the reward of disobeying my priest.

2 Likes

Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by akindlesfarm: 12:47pm On Sep 10, 2016
Pls what the purpose of your fate
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by otemanuduno: 7:14pm On Sep 10, 2016
Chapter Thirty-One
1. This is the history of the land of Sumeria which was in Yacob. Solmani gave birth to Adonija and Jonathan and Roboam and Mikal and Ishbosh and many other children, but Daoud killed all the sons and daughters of Solmani, except Roboam.
2. And the grand-children of Solmani did he also offer as burnt offering to Yahweh. For Mikal had five children for Daoud, but he offered them as burnt offering to Yahweh when he was offended by Mikal.
3. And he killed also Mefibosh the grandson of Solmani which Ishbosh had. And the sons of Solmani who rebelled against him after he had killed Solmani were also killed; Ishbosh the son of Solmani was the first which he killed. And he killed also Jonathan and the third which he killed was Adonija .
4. And only Roboam did he spare, and he put him in prison.
5. Now Daoud was killed by Yahweh. And Nathan the son of Daoud took over the reign of the land of Jew, but Roboam reigned over the land of Sumeria which was in Yacob.
6. And Roboam had two sons, Nadab with Abijam his brother in the land of Sumeria which was in Yacob. And Roboam wished to make Nadab his son king over Sumeria after his death, so he sent by the hand of his wife, saying, go to the prophet of toumim in the land of Jew and hide Abijam there until I shall die.
7. And when I die, let Nadab be named kind after me. For I have perceived that my mother whom I have made the chief counsellor in my palace does not like Nadab my firstborn, but she prefers Abijam.
8. Now let Abijam be kept with Ahijah until the time of my death. And then shall Nadab be king.
9. So it happened that Abijam was kept in the shrine of Ahijah in the land of Jew and Roboam declared to the people that Abijam had died, for he was sick before.
10. And Namah his mother lamented greatly. Then after about fifteen years, Abijam escaped from the place of Ahijah and became a terror to the kingdom of his father, Roboam.
11. And Abijam took the coasts and the plains which were possessed by his father. And he had many rebels with him which attacked the land of Sumeria of Yacob many times.
12. And the hands of Roboam was weak against his own son, for Namah his mother gave him counsels which were not good, saying, in this manner shall you overcome Abijam your son.
13. But the counsels which Namah gave were made for the intent of misleading Roboam his son, so that Abijam would not be defeated. For Namah hated Roboam his son for lying that Abijam had died before.
14. Now in the twentieth year of the kingship of Roboam over Sumeria did Faro the king of Egypt come and took back the treasures of Egypt which Yeshua had stolen from them. And Namah, who had desired to see that his son died, said to Roboam, go after Faro and recover the treasures. For you are strong to do this.
15. Then Roboam said, if I go and I am killed, do make sure that Nadab my son become king over Sumeria. And do not let Abijam overcome Sumeria.
16. And Namah promised Roboam to do so. And Roboam was wounded in the battle when he went after Faro. And he was brought back to the land, but he died on the laps of his wife.
17. For he had told her to make Nadab king. So Nadab was made king, but Namah made Abijam king also in Sumeria. And Abijam was king in the east of Sumeria while Nadab was king in the west of it.
18. But the reign of Nadab was cut short when Basha killed him and ruled in Sumeria. And Basha fought hard against the family of Roboam and killed many of them. But Abijam was strong for him, so he remained the king of the east of Sumeria while Basha was king in the west of Sumeria.
19. Now a homo whose name was Jehu had eyed the seat of the king of Sumeria. And he was a friend of Ela who was the son of Basha. And Jehu coveted the throne of Sumeria, therefore he said to Ela, it is good that you kill your father and become the king of the land.

2 Likes

Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by otemanuduno: 7:14pm On Sep 10, 2016
Chapter Thirty-One
1. This is the history of the land of Sumeria which was in Yacob. Solmani gave birth to Adonija and Jonathan and Roboam and Mikal and Ishbosh and many other children, but Daoud killed all the sons and daughters of Solmani, except Roboam.
2. And the grand-children of Solmani did he also offer as burnt offering to Yahweh. For Mikal had five children for Daoud, but he offered them as burnt offering to Yahweh when he was offended by Mikal.
3. And he killed also Mefibosh the grandson of Solmani which Ishbosh had. And the sons of Solmani who rebelled against him after he had killed Solmani were also killed; Ishbosh the son of Solmani was the first which he killed. And he killed also Jonathan and the third which he killed was Adonija .
4. And only Roboam did he spare, and he put him in prison.
5. Now Daoud was killed by Yahweh. And Nathan the son of Daoud took over the reign of the land of Jew, but Roboam reigned over the land of Sumeria which was in Yacob.
6. And Roboam had two sons, Nadab with Abijam his brother in the land of Sumeria which was in Yacob. And Roboam wished to make Nadab his son king over Sumeria after his death, so he sent by the hand of his wife, saying, go to the prophet of toumim in the land of Jew and hide Abijam there until I shall die.
7. And when I die, let Nadab be named king after me. For I have perceived that my mother whom I have made the chief counsellor in my palace does not like Nadab my firstborn, but she prefers Abijam.
8. Now let Abijam be kept with Ahijah until the time of my death. And then shall Nadab be king.
9. So it happened that Abijam was kept in the shrine of Ahijah in the land of Jew and Roboam declared to the people that Abijam had died, for he was sick before.
10. And Namah his mother lamented greatly. Then after about fifteen years, Abijam escaped from the place of Ahijah and became a terror to the kingdom of his father, Roboam.
11. And Abijam took the coasts and the plains which were possessed by his father. And he had many rebels with him which attacked the land of Sumeria of Yacob many times.
12. And the hands of Roboam was weak against his own son, for Namah his mother gave him counsels which were not good, saying, in this manner shall you overcome Abijam your son.
13. But the counsels which Namah gave were made for the intent of misleading Roboam his son, so that Abijam would not be defeated. For Namah hated Roboam his son for lying that Abijam had died before.
14. Now in the twentieth year of the kingship of Roboam over Sumeria did Faro the king of Egypt come and took back the treasures of Egypt which Yeshua had stolen from them. And Namah, who had desired to see that his son died, said to Roboam, go after Faro and recover the treasures. For you are strong to do this.
15. Then Roboam said, if I go and I am killed, do make sure that Nadab my son become king over Sumeria. And do not let Abijam overcome Sumeria.
16. And Namah promised Roboam to do so. And Roboam was wounded in the battle when he went after Faro. And he was brought back to the land, but he died on the laps of his wife.
17. For he had told her to make Nadab king. So Nadab was made king, but Namah made Abijam king also in Sumeria. And Abijam was king in the east of Sumeria while Nadab was king in the west of it.
18. But the reign of Nadab was cut short when Basha killed him and ruled in Sumeria. And Basha fought hard against the family of Roboam and killed many of them. But Abijam was strong for him, so he remained the king of the east of Sumeria while Basha was king in the west of Sumeria.
19. Now a homo whose name was Jehu had eyed the seat of the king of Sumeria. And he was a friend of Ela who was the son of Basha. And Jehu coveted the throne of Sumeria, therefore he said to Ela, it is good that you kill your father and become the king of the land.
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by otemanuduno: 12:13am On Sep 12, 2016
20. Then Ela considered the saying of Jehu, but he did not know the depth of the thought of Jehu. For Jehu had thought to have the kingdom through the hands of Ela, because it was difficult for him to kill Basha himself.
21. Now Ela went in to his father and when they spoke, he thrust the knife into his belly until the haft of it had been swallowed by the gush of blood from the belly of his father.
22. And Basha fell down dead. Then Ela took the seat of kingship.
23. Now Ela knew the intention of Jehu, for one whom Jehu had sent to kill Ela told him all the secrets which they kept. Then Ela sent after Jehu to kill him, but he fled the land.
24. Now in the days of Ela, he commanded that all the scribes of Yahweh should be burnt, because himself worshipped El. But there be some in the land of Yacob who said that they shall not cease to worship Yahweh and Asherah his wife whom they called the queen of the paradise.
25. And they made places upon the roof to worship her, setting their eyes towards Mountain of Beth-El where all the gods and the angels of Yahweh dwelt.
26. And El'a said, it is by no mistake that my father named me El'a. For he has dedicated me to his god, who is the God of the whole world also.
27. Now let the former god of Yacob be forgotten and let no one retain him in his memory because he is a dead god. For El has conquered him, according to the books of history. And there is no god as great as El in our days.
28. So the priests of El’a went everywhere to destroy the priests of Yahweh. And many of them ran away from the land. And among those who fled were Ahijah the rephaim, who was a seer of toumim, and his sons also with him.
29. And Ahijah fled to Tishbi in Galil where the eunuchs from Ethiopia lived. Now the sons of Ahijah were Salatiel, Moria, Elijah, Kebit. And the daughters of Ahijah were Kedresh, Dabra and Mirima.
30. Now Ahijah taught his children how to conjure. And he taught them the observation of time and weather.
31. And Ahijah said, fear not my sons and daughters, for you shall return to your place. For I received a toumim from the Light of God. And it shall come to pass.
32. El’a shall not stay too long on the throne. Now Elijah my son, go forth and seek after Jehu, the friend of El’a and charge him to take up the kingship in Sumeria.
33. So Ahijah the seer of toumim died and his sons mourned him. And there was no seer of toumim in the whole land of Yacob as Ahijah. For he saw it like Dany’al of the land of Hittite in the days of the captivity by Babylon.
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by otemanuduno: 1:18am On Sep 12, 2016
CHAPTER THIRTY-TWO
1. Now Elijah left Tishbi to seek after Jehu. And Elijah found him in the cave of Phelah. And they communed. And Elijah said to Jehu, I have been sent to you by my father, saying, arise and take up Yacob.
2. But Jehu said, how can I take it up? For El’a had determined to kill me. For he knows that I have my eye on the throne of his father. And he also knows that I worship Yahweh and not El or Baalim.
3. And El’a has spared all the worshippers of Baal and of El and he has killed all those who worship Yahweh.
4. Now Elijah said, do you tell me what I know already? Is it not for this purpose that my father has charged me to tell you that you shall be king? For only you can revenge the evil done unto the homos of Yahweh.
5. And I shall do so with you also.
6. Now Jehu, go and take up the throne from El’a.
7. Now Jehu got ready with five hundred horsemen and when they got to the place of El’a, they met a great adversary. And they were chased away by the forces of Zimchi, another homo who had eye for the throne.
8. And Zimchi conquered El’a and took up the throne. Now, Omri, who was the captain of the armies of El’a went to reinforce. And they came upon Zimchi and took the throne from him.
9. And Zimchi fled the land. And Omri became king.
10. Then Omri sat upon the throne for ten years. And he killed much more scribes of Yahweh than any king which had gone before him. And Ab his son came against him and killed him. And Ab became king.
11. Now Elijah and Jehu sought hard to take control of the land. And Elijah did many prophecies against the land. And Jezebaal the wife of Ab became angry at Elijah and he sent soldiers after him to destroy him.
12. But Elijah escaped into the rocks. And they searched for him but did not see him.
13. Now Elijah cried so much for ten days, without food. And when he had slept off, he found himself in the Valley of the Shadow of Death. And Ahijah his father appeared to him and said, go back my son, for your time is not yet come.
14. You have not fulfilled your purpose on earth, so you shall not come here. Now Elijah said, what is my purpose that I have not fulfilled? Let me remain in this peaceful place.
15. Then Ahijah said, come with me and I shall show you some homos who came to the earth and fulfilled their missions. Then Elijah was shown Elikamah and Moussa and Krish and many others who had fulfilled their missions upon the earth.
16. And Ahijah said, your life is written down already. But it is your choice to follow what is written to the end or quit. But if you quit, then death shall be at the corner. And you shall be here as you wish, but you shall be reincarnated to the earth if you did not fulfill your destiny before dying.
17. But if you fulfill your destiny, then a better world shall you be reincarnated into. For the Chumorld or the Clumoid awaits you if you have fulfilled your mission upon the earth.
18. So Elijah woke up and then he did not fear death anymore. And Elijah began to feel more powerful than before. And he understood the weather more than before. And with the knowledge of this did Elijah confront Ab, saying, O king Ab, let it be told Jezebaal that Yahweh whom she hates is still alive.
19. And Ab laughed, saying, where is Yahweh so that I can serve him?
20. Then Elijah said, did the priests of Baalim not declare that there shall be rain today and tomorrow? But I say that there shall not be rain until the day after tomorrow. Then Ab said, who has taught you to discern the signs of the cloud?
21. Then Elijah said, Yahweh has taught me so.
22. Now when Ab thought to lay hand on Elijah, he filled the air with smoke and he was not found. For he fled amidst the smoke and they did not know where he went.
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by otemanuduno: 11:04am On Sep 12, 2016
CHAPTER THIRTY-THREE

1. Now upon the mountain at Beth-El, Yeshua thought, saying, I have kept silent for so long a time since the departure of El. Now shall I prove myself again to Yacob. And they shall fear me.
2. Now Yeshua went before Elijah like breeze and spoke to him, saying, I am Yahweh. Now I shall send you back to Yacob in the heart of it. And I shall give you a thousand soldiers. And you shall fight against the followers of baal who killed my scribes and prophets.
3. When Elijah heard it, he was glad. And he said, have I indeed heard the voice of Yahweh directly? Then Yeshua said, it is so.
4. Then Elijah gathered the armies and fought against the followers of Baal at Belpoer. And Elijah and his armies conquered the followers of Baal.
5. And Elijah had many sons of the scribes of Yahweh with him. And they stayed upon the mountain called Moria. And it was told Ab, saying, Elijah has killed many of the worshippers of Baalim your god.
6. And Jezebaal his wife made arrangement, saying, let the armies go to that mountain and bring Elijah alive. Now the armies of Ab went in few numbers such as thirty. And they did not know that Elijah was not alone upon the Mountain Moria.
7. Now they began to climb the mountain, but Elijah and his armies shot arrows at them, whose edges they had set fire upon.
8. And the fire burnt the armies as the arrows entered into their skins. And they fell off and died, all of them.
9. Now when the armies of Ab did not return, he sent some others, saying, you shall get Elijah alive. Now when they came towards the mountain, they saw that the river beneath was frozen.
10. And they were amazed. Then they said, truly Elijah had frozen up this river. So they remained at the bank of the river and worshipped it. Now when Elijah and his people had climbed down the river, they saw the armies of Ab.
11. And they saw the river which was frozen also. And Elijah said, do you marvel when you see the river which is frozen? It is indeed by my commandment that this is done.
12. Now get yourself prepared and go to Ab and tell him what you have seen. Then the armies went to Ab and told him what they saw. Then Ab said, if truly this be, then I shall take Yahweh as my god forever.
13. Now when Ab had reached the place of the frozen river, he was amazed. And Ab submitted and worshipped Yahweh before the frozen river.
14. Then Elijah said, that which you have seen is little compared to that which is on top of the mountain. For I have made plants to grow on the mountaintop; but this is by the power of Yahweh.
15. Now Ab sent his armies, saying, go and see if it is the truth. So the armies climbed to the mountain and saw plants growing on it. And they fetched the fruit and the shoot of the plants and brought them before Ab.
16. Then Ab was amazed and afraid. And he said, let Yahweh be my god henceforth. Let his name be made great above every other names.
17. And Elijah said, your iniquity shall be visited upon your wife and upon your children unborn, but you shall escape the judgement because you have declared to worship Yahweh. But the iniquity of Jezebaal your wife is too great and cannot be forgiven.
18. So Elijah departed with his armies, but one named Remaiah returned among the people of Elijah and told the king, saying, I have climbed on top of the mountain before Elijah and the others came, and I found the plants growing there.
19. And I have seen a river which is frozen also in the days when I went to Egypt. And the homos of Egypt were not amazed at the sight of it, but only I was amazed at it.
20. Have I not also seen blood gushing out of the ice in the ocean called Phidarth? Indeed O king, these things are not the work of any god whom we know.
21. Then Ab heard the saying of Remaiah and sent his armies after Elijah before he had reached the Brook called Kidron. And many of the sons of the scribes of Yahweh were killed, but Elijah escaped with few people.
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by goldedprince: 5:09pm On Sep 14, 2016
This is the highest peak of fckery. U are deceiving poor Nigerians bby giving them 2k right?
Man stop this fuckery, i give peoole nothing less than 500k monthly and don't try to impose my believes on them. I neither believe in christianity or islam or any of those fetish shyt.
Just stop this shyt
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by otemanuduno: 12:01am On Sep 15, 2016
goldedprince:
This is the highest peak of fckery. U are deceiving poor Nigerians bby giving them 2k right?
Man stop this fuckery, i give peoole nothing less than 500k monthly and don't try to impose my believes on them. I neither believe in christianity or islam or any of those fetish shyt.
Just stop this shyt

I didn't give anybody anything to believe the truth. It's my nature to help those who need help, and that's what I'm doing right here, same way I was doing when I was still into religion. Once again, I'm not doing anything because of the DOCTRINE OF TRUTH here but because of my nature of helping others. Thanks.
BTW, there are some people who mailed me that they need my help monetarily but I couldn't help because of limited resources. Pls can I direct some of them to you? I'll be waiting for your response. Thanks so much.
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by otemanuduno: 12:08am On Sep 15, 2016
CHAPTER THIRTY-FOUR
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by otemanuduno: 12:09am On Sep 15, 2016
continues

Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by goldedprince: 3:39am On Sep 15, 2016
otemanuduno:

I didn't give anybody anything to believe the truth. It's my nature to help those who need help, and that's what I'm doing right here, same way I was doing when I was still into religion. Once again, I'm not doing anything because of the DOCTRINE OF TRUTH here but because of my nature of helping others. Thanks.
BTW, there are some people who mailed me that they need my help monetarily but I couldn't help because of limited resources. Pls can I direct some of them to you? I'll be waiting for your response. Thanks so much.
I help people i choose to help not people you direct to me. They should follow me on facebook, if i see the genuinty in them begging i will give.
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by otemanuduno: 8:09am On Sep 15, 2016
goldedprince:

I help people i choose to help not people you direct to me. They should follow me on facebook, if i see the genuinty in them begging i will give.

Thanks so much, Pls do a favour leaving your facebook acct details here. They'll surely follow you.

1 Like

Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by otemanuduno: 10:26am On Sep 15, 2016
CHAPTER THIRTY-FIVE

1. When it had been told Elijah, saying, Ab is dead, he arose and went to Jehu, saying, Jehu, have you not heard that Ab is dead? Now go and possess the whole land of Sumeria.
2. Go in your might, because you are a mighty homo. And you shall defeat the remnant of Ab. And Jezebaal also shall you defeat and all the forces with her. For she is it who destroyed many of the scribes of Yahweh.
3. Now when Jezebaal had heard of the death of Ab her husband, she declared, saying, O Rekem, arise and go forth against all the enemies of Ab who are in Sumeria. For they shall come suddenly upon me.
4. Then Rekem arose and sought after all the scribes of Yahweh. And all the soldiers which were followers of Yahweh. And Rekem pursued after Elijah until he had entered into a cave.
5. Now Rekem said, surround the cave which Elijah had entered. For he shall not escape this time. Then Rekem and all his hosts surrounded the cave which Elijah had hid himself.
6. Now when Elijah saw that he had no place, he said, the substance of smoke which I keep with me shall not do to help me escape this time, because they who seek after me are many.
7. So Elijah put off his robe and he was half-naked. And Elijah scraped the centre of his head such that he appeared bald. Now one of the homos of Rekem came in to Elijah and when he saw him, he thought to give out a shout.
8. But Elijah threw the sickle at him and it hung on his throat. And Elijah killed him and took his cloth. So did Elijah change his garment.
9. And he took the mantle of the dead homo and laid it upon himself for a covering. And his own garment and mantle did he lay upon his shoulder.
10. And Elijah saw how the sun came into the cave through an opening, therefore he set the glasses at the rays of the sun and placed his forehead beneath.
11. And there was great heat upon the forehead of Elijah such that it became black. And Elijah set the bare part of his head below the glasses and the rays of the sun from the glasses set upon his head and burnt it.
12. And he had the appearance of a bald homo. And Elijah set the homo of Rekem on fire and burnt him up.
13. Now Elijah came into the hands of the armies of Rekem and his appearance was like that of another.
14. Now when they had stopped him, saying, who are you? He said to them, I am Eliash, the son of Josafat, the king of Jew.
15. And they said, what is it that you have come here to do? And why do you carry the garment and the mantle of Elijah the Tishbite on your shoulder? Then he said, I fled from the battle when Ab and Josafat my father went after the homos of Syria. And I hid myself inside this cave(for it is the cave called Oreb where many homos hid themselves in the time of wars).
16. And when I had hid for a week, I said, let me return to my land, but when I would have departed, I saw Elijah the Tishbite, the enemy of your king. And he begged me, saying, let me hide in this cave, because Rekem the captain of the armies of Jezebaal has come after my life.
17. Then I killed Elijah and took off his cloth, which I lay upon my shoulder. And his mantle also have I taken. And of a truth, Elijah is burning in the fire which I have set upon him.
18. So the homos went and saw how he burnt.
19. And they were happy, knowing not that it was not Elijah who was burning.
20. And Rekem said, if we permit the ash of Elijah to remain in this cave, that shall be counted a death in honour for him. For it is also in the caves we bury our kings.
21. Therefore, let us set the burning body of him upon a chariot and let his ashes fall everywhere on the sands. For in the same manner which Rubab the son of Matok was killed when he spoke ill of Moloch in those days, so shall the body of Elijah be.
22. So they packed the remnant of the body of he whom they thought as Elijah into a chariot and when they had hit the horse with a rod, it fled. And the fire which it saw behind it in the chariot made the horse to flee even more.
23. For it fled in like manner as a fearful fowl which had got his feet entangled in some tentacles.
24. So did Jezebaal thought, saying, I have ended the life of Elijah the Tishbite, the terrorist of the land of Sumeria. Now shall I have rest of mind upon the land in my reign.
25. Now when the descendants of Ahijah the prophet of Toumim heard how Elijah was killed, they said among themselves, our brother is not dead. But the chariot had indeed taken him away to the heavens.
26. And this did they say until the days when Elijah himself came to visit them. And he told them, saying, I am Elijah, but now shall you call me so no more. For all who know me now call me Eliash, the son of Josafat, the king of Jew.
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by otemanuduno: 11:36am On Sep 15, 2016
CHAPTER THIRTY-SIX
1. Now Eliash had good relationship with Jezebaal, the king of Sumeria. And she fed Eliash with all manner of food; the pomegranates and the cucumber and the garlic.
2. And Eliash had much flesh upon his body. And Jezebaal blessed Eliash, saying, you Eliash son of Josafat; that which you have done is great, for the terrorist of the kingdom have you killed.
3. And Yahweh is made silent in the land of Sumeria these days. But there be some prophets of Yahweh who have refused to cease their terrorism. And they have sent a letter to me, saying, declare Yahweh as the god to be worshipped, or else we shall take your kingdom by force.
4. And they come among the people and have divided their flesh with the swords. Now O Eliash, son of Josafat, now have I made you the counsellor to the king of Sumeria. And you shall lead us how we shall fight the homos of Yahweh.
5. And I know that by your counsels shall we overcome them all. For the terror upon the land is greater than me.
6. O Eliash, listen to this matter and judge rightly whether it is right or whether it is wrong. For when Ab the king, my husband was alive, he sent some soldiers to call Elijah the leader of these terrorists to the palace.
7. And Elijah burnt them with arrows of fire. Now tell me, O Eliash, is it right for one who says that he is a prophet to kill the servants of the king in their multitude?
8. Now Eliash said, it is not good O Jezebaal. Then Jezebaal said, these things are common with the scribes and the prophets of Yahweh. For they interfere so much in the affairs of the kingdom. And if their urims are not accepted by the kings and the chiefs, they fight against the kingdom to see that it is brought down.
9. But the scribes of Baalim are not so. For they are gentle and they do their things in their own way, except if they are being abused and troubled by the followers of Yahweh.
10. And never has any ritual killing occurred in the history of the worship of Baalim. No, not one case in history. But we have heard much of the ritual killings of the followers of Yahweh.
11. For Uzza who was killed before the box of covenant is one; and Ophah the daughter of Jephthah is one; and Gezem the son of Moussa is one, who bled to death when his foreskin was forcefully cut off him as a sacrifice to the god of Moussa.
12. And the death of Simach was one; and the death of Kudron was one, whom Paneas the son of Aron killed in the temple when he came in to the shrine of Yahweh with a woman of Madiam. For in those days, Moussa had commanded hate for the homos of Madiam where himself was treated well when he was there.
13. And the death of Beshemesh the daughter of Shemesh is another, whom they cut off her hands and her legs and her eyes and her tongues and left only her torso for her husband.
14. And when they had found out who did it, they said they were the worshippers of Yahweh. And they had taken the flesh upon the mountains to feed on them, according to the commandment of Yahweh, whom in those days they called Faulkin.
15. For Yahweh had commanded them to eat the flesh of their own children and of their own people and boil there meat for food. And when they began to do this, they loved it so much that they could not stop doing it after Yahweh had commanded them to stop doing so.
16. And so did the boiling of the flesh of humankind continue till these days in Sumeria and in the land of Jew. But Ab my husband fought to stop this, but could not. And the eating of the flesh of each other continues.
17. And Ab my husband was made weak in this issue; for every day upon the land is the case of one homo eating his child and the other eating her in-laws prevalent upon the land. And the whole land is filled with blood.
18. And the killing of Onan is one also which is bad; for Onan was killed because he refused to have sex with the wife of his brother who was dead.
19. Now also, in the killing of thousands of homos in the days of Daoud, is Yahweh found guilty. For he could not control his anger in those days. And he killed even Daoud with them for nothing worth getting angry at.
20. And we have found a book in the cave, and through that book did we also know that Yahweh is the same Satan whom Zoroash the prophet of Ahura recorded in his books.
21. And by this did I determine saying, I shall not worship Yahweh or bow down to Asherah his wife at the great pole. And I made the worship of Baalim the son of Beor, one of the gods of the ancient times.
22. And the worshippers of Yahweh attacked us in our shrines in those days, killing us because they have the worshippers of Yahweh as the kings and as the chiefs in those days. And when I became the queen of the land, I said, it is time to revenge all the evils done against the followers of my own religion.
23. Therefore I gathered the worshippers of Yahweh and killed them, but Elijah, who is a terrorist, gathered others like him and they troubled the kingdom. And they spoilt the mind of the people against the king and against me. But I am glad because Baalim has cast judgement of fire upon Elijah himself, who died and was burnt up in a moving chariot.
24. But I fear that Jehu shall come upon me and take away the kingdom from the descendant of Ab. And he shall declare it for Satan. Therefore Eliash, do that which you can and save this land from evil.
25.Now when Eliash had heard all the lamentations of Jezebaal, he said, be still O Jezebaal. For I shall now go into the mountains to meditate. And I shall know how to attend to this issue.
26. So did Eliash depart from Jezebaal and began to go to Beth-El, where the hill of El was found.

1 Like

Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by otemanuduno: 2:44pm On Sep 15, 2016
CHAPTER THIRTY-SEVEN
1. Now it happened as Eliash began to come near Beth-El that some little ones threw the tail feathers up in the air. And the feathers touched Eliash by the tip of his right ear. And Eliash took the feathers, whose tips were immersed in a mould of clay.
2. And Eliash said, why do you lack respect for the elders? For you know that I pass by you, but you threw the Taralaf at me. Are you blind that you cannot see that Eliash, the reincarnate of Elijah passes?
3. Now a little boy whose age was about twelve years said, we do not know that you are passing, for we play our game in this place every day. Now forgive us, because we have done wrong.
4. So Eliash took the taralaf and squeezed it beneath his foot. And Eliash said, you shall no more play this game here henceforth, because this ground is near to the holy hill of my god.
5. Then Atabaal, who was one of the children said, this shall we not accept, for even around the hills and the high places of Baal, they who do games are not lacking. And the worshippers do not have any strife with them.
6. Why then do you say that we should not play our game on this ground anymore?
7. When Eliash heard it, he said, you have spoken against the reincarnate of Elijah, the greatest prophet of Yacob, therefore the bears upon the holy mountain of Beth-El shall come upon you and kill you all. And your parents shall mourn you and it shall not be well with them.
8. Now the children mocked and said, we have not heard that there are any bears on the mountains. And if we shall hear it, shall it be from the mouth of a man who is bald, calling himself Elijah?
9. So the children did not observe the saying of Eliash. But they took another Taralaf and threw it in the air among themselves, jumping and hopping to catch it in its flight.
10. And two of the children followed after Eliash, and they sang after him, according to the songs which they sing for one who had bald head.
11. And they followed him until he had reached the foot of the hill of Beth-El. And when Eliash began to climb the hill, they said to him, go up! Bald head! Go up!
12. Then Eliash met Yeshua and all the angels with him. And Eliash made obeisance to them and said, O Yeshua, the Lion upon the holy hill. The great Lion of the land of Jew and all you angels, the great Bears upon the mountains. And all you elders, the Sheep among the lions and the bears; I have brought a great matter this day concerning Jezebaal, but a small matter has come also. For there are some children who said that we have no powers.
13. And they are now not far from here, playing the Taralaf. Now O Yeshua, order that some of the angels go down to kill the children, for they have greatly disrespected us.
14. So Yeshua sent Abdi and Shimmon, two of his angels who were amazing, having a stature like of the bears. And so Abdi and Shimmon went down the hill and they saw the children where they played Taralaf.
15. And Shimmon said, you little children, come and I will show you things that are great. And I will put wings to your sides also.
16. Then Atabaal said, let us not go with them, for these are the bears which the bald man spoke about. For this is the anakim who killed my father.
17. Then Abdi said, do not listen to Atabaal, for he does not know what he is saying. For the bald man whom you see have we trapped, seeing that he is a bad homo. Truly, he is beneath the boulders at the foot of that mountain.
18. So Atabaal fled but his twenty-two mates remained and followed the angels to a place. And it was a house made with wood. And it was in a hidden place.
19. Now when all the children had entered the wooden house, Abdi and Shimmon entered with them and killed them all in the house. And they ate some of them and threw their bones and flesh out of the house.
20. And they returned to the hill at Beth-El to tell what they had done. And Eliash was glad at this. And he said, if the people of the land see the bones of the dead children which you cast at the footpath, they shall know how to fear and respect the prophets of Yahweh.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by otemanuduno: 5:49am On Sep 16, 2016
CHAPTER THIRTY-EIGHT
1. Now after Eliash had spoken with Yeshua and his angels upon the mountain called Beth-El, they agreed, saying, let us deceive Jezebaal and so shall we destroy her.
2. And Yeshua said, in what way shall we deceive her? And Eliash said, in the way of bringing Jehu upon her suddenly. For I shall see to it that she welcome Jehu into the palace.
3. And so Eliash said to Jezebaal, I have convinced Jehu and he has accepted Baalim as the true god. And I have said to him, come to Jezebaal and to all her children.
4. And you shall be initiated into this cult which belongs to Baalim. And Jehu has said that he shall come with five hundred others who are in the cult of Yahweh. And they all shall be turned to Baalim and worship him.
5. And it shall be that the cult of Yahweh shall have no more soul remaining in it; but the cult of Baalim shall prosper.
6. So Jezebaal did according to the saying of Eliash. And they gathered in an open field. So it happened that when Jehu and the five hundred homos had sat on the sand that the soldiers of Jehu came suddenly, about a thousand, and began to destroy the followers of Baalim.
7. And Eliash laughed, saying, Jezebaal, I am Elijah whose life you have sought after many times before. But now shall I see the end of your own life. And Jezebaal discovered her folly and wept.
8. And she begged for her life from Eliash, but he took no heed.
9. And they took Jezebaal and cast her down from a hill. And her body was scattered. And they took dogs to lick her corpse up.
10. And in like manner did they do to seven of her children; three sons and four daughters; Tarabaal the first; Jerubaal the second and Hamibaal the third. All these are the sons of Jezebaal.
11. And the daughters of Jezebaal were Ketubaal and Baalgeshur and Shibaal and Barabaal.
12. And all the other sons and daughters of Ab which he had through his other wives were also killed. So was the family of Ab wiped out, except for Meribaal, one of the daughters of Ab whom he had through a concubine.
13. And in those days, she was rejected of Jezebaal, so she did not live in the royal palace. But she dwelt with Hanani, the son of Araunai, who was a Jew. And she became a strong worshipper of Baal and of Asherah also.
14. And in her days did some homos of the land of Yacob worship many gods and goddesses at once; for they combined the worship of Asherah with that of Baalim and Ophah the daughter of Jephta who died a virgin when her father used her as a sacrifice to Yahweh.
15. And Meribaal said, it is not forbidden that we worship our good ancestors as gods and goddesses. Therefore some worshipped Gezem the son of Moussa who died of shortage of blood when his foreskin was cut hastily.
16. And some worshipped Damiel, whom Yeshua, the LIon of the land of Yacob had killed. And some worshipped Uzza who was also killed by Yeshua in the day when he touched the box of covenant.
17. Now it was told Eliash, saying, there is left one, a daughter of Ab, who has made Yacob to err. So Eliash went and sought to capture and kill Meribaal. But she hid herself in the rocks.
18. And in the days when Eliash remained in Yacob, the homos worshipped Yahweh more than any other gods. But Meribaal remained in the rocks, doing great meditations.
19. And Meribaal said, let my urim be accepted by the powers that be. Let Eliash die the death of which the children who played Taralaf died. Let his bones be cast in places where all eyes shall see it and laugh at it.
20. Let it be dry like the bones of those who died of leprosy in the land. And like the dead bodies in the land of Ahura shall Eliash rot. Let a mockery be made of him in his death, for he has killed many homos who are better than him.
21. So did Meribaal imagine evil concerning Eliash day and night. And her wish came to pass when one, who was a cannibal upon the land, caught Eliash when he was not ready and killed him.
22. And his flesh was eaten raw. And his bones were cast on the footpath. And they who saw his head knew that he was the one. And they left his bones in that place to remain dry.
23. And they made mockery, saying, the bones of Eliash can raise the dead. And others said, it has raised the dead but it cannot raise itself.
24. And when Jehu heard of the death of Eliash, he said to his scribes, write good things concerning him. Let all the scribes gather together and write that which we shall pass as history.
25. For it is what you write that the world to come shall believe, therefore write him good. So all the scribes sat together, being about fifteen. And they wrote of Elijah as they wished.
26. And they kept the scrolls and the papyri in the shrines of Yahweh.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by otemdomino: 9:45pm On Sep 17, 2016
CHAPTER THIRTY-NINE

1. Now in the days of Jehu did one arise and pour oil upon the head of Joram, saying, the lord God has said that you shall be king.
2. Then another also, whose name was Hazel, a Syrian, was anointed king by one who said that he was a prophet of God.
3. And there was great confusion in the land of Yacob in those days. And Jehu had those who called him king. And Joram had also; so also did Hazel.
4. And the three kings had armies, which fought for them. And the palace of Solmani, which had been turned into a place of tourism and a place for keeping ancient things did Joram occupy. For he killed all who watched over it and declared that he was the king.
5. And for Hazel, he had no place. But he roamed everywhere with his followers and declared that he was king. And he became a terror in the land, killing those whom he found on the road and in the streets(those who did not acknowledge him as a king).
6. And the land of Yacob was in a great confusion in those days. And Jehu fought hard to gain the whole land for himself. And he went after the followers of Hazel first.
7. And he destroyed many of them. And Hazel fled to Syria, to his people. And because he was of the royal family, he became king in Syria. And he did not cease to war against Sumeria all the days of his life.
8. And Hazel said, Eliash whom you killed in Sumeria has risen again. And his bones which the homos of Sumeria abused and mocked, behold it has regained its flesh and it has come to me.
9. And Eliash has said to me, destroy Sumeria until you have made it small, as they did to me also.
10. And Hazel fought violently, killing thousands in the land of Sumeria. And some said, this Hazel said that he has been given power by Eliash who has died.
11. Who knows if indeed there is a power in the name of Eliash?
12. So many homos began to worship Eliash as god in those days.
13. And they said among themselves, Eliash is not dead. For he shall return in great power. And this became a thing which the homos of Yacob pass from one mouth to the other, from generation to generation.
14. And some even dared to say that they saw Eliash face to face.
15. And Hazel the king of Syria had a captain in his army. But he had leprosy. And his name was Naman. And Hazel said to Naman, you shall not continue again to lead the army, for your leprosy shall come over all of the people and they shall be leprous also.
16. And the armies of my land shall be weak and Sumeria shall swallow us up easily. Now leave and return no more. So Naman left the army of Sumeria. But he said, let my brother, who is a twin like myself, be made captain instead of me.
17. For the people do not know him so much as to say that I Naman have a twin brother. And so Hazel was pleased. And he said, let him come to me. So Hazel taught Amram all the things which he should know.
18. And Amram feigned himself like Naman his brother. And when the homos saw that he had no leprosy, they said, what is it that has come over you? And he said, according to the words Hazel had put in his mouth, Eliash healed me.
19. And when all the homos heard of it from far and wide, they said, this is true. For they knew Naman before to be leprous.
20. And Amram became the Naman they saw after. And many began to come to Syria to seek Eliash. And Hazel set up some to speak with those who had come to receive healing from Eliash.
21. Now when they came, they did not see Eliash, but those who spoke with them said, Eliash shall return when due. For he has gone to the heavens to bring more powers. But he communed with his priests in Syria in meditations.
22. So Hazel received many homos into the land in those days, for they paid much money to the customs of the land of Syria when they came to see Eliash.
23. And Amram the twin brother of Naman was the one they saw and not Eliash. And Syria declared its land a holy place, saying, Eliash shall return bodily to Syria and all eyes shall see him.
24. And so did years pass by upon the saying, but Eliash was not seen. But when some began to think so much of him, they began to see their thoughts appear in their dreams. And they said, indeed Eliash is alive.
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by otemdomino: 10:46pm On Sep 17, 2016
CHAPTER FORTY
1. Now El thought, saying, I shall take the soul of Yahweh and keep it in hell. So El went down to his place around the Valley of the shadow of death and dumped the soul of Yahweh in it.
2. And El returned to the earth and began to conquer more lands and more kingdoms. And many kingdoms began to name their gods after him. And they said, El-ohim.
3. And El went to Egypt and ruled in the land until Ra and Isis his wife returned to the land. Now El thought to battle Ra and Isis, saying, I have possessed the world and I shall not let anyone take it from me.
4. Egypt is my base and Mesoposh is under my reach. Now if it pleases you, let us go into battle with one another. And he who conquers shall have the whole earth for himself.
5. Now when Ra heard this, he said, my moment with Atum my brother has taught me that it is good to be peaceful with one another. And Vishinus my brother also has demonstrated this to me.
6. Therefore, I think it good that we join hands together and unite to form a Trinity which shall not be broken.
7. Now when Isis and Ra had said this, El said, so shall I do. For I have never formed a Trinity since my arrival to the earth. And I knew when Vishinus, Shiva and Brahma formed their Trinity. And I knew also when they broke their Trinity apart.
8. Also, I knew when Amun and Mut formed their Trinity with their third. And the god-head of these children of Reverad our father was also great. Now let me feel the bond in Trinity, O Ra.
9. And Ra said, upon which mountain shall we do our bond. Then El said, I know that the homos of Egypt love to do much findings. And I know that they shall go up to any mountain and hill and dismantle any bond which they find. For they fear nothing.
10. But if we do our bond in the land of Yacob, then shall the homo fear to take up the bond or dismantle it. But they shall revere the bond forever. Therefore let us go to Yacob and make our bond.
11. And Ra said, I do not like war, O Elohim. Now tell us if the god of war shall not bring up his violence if we go to the land of Yacob. Then El said, Nymphidis is burning in my hell at this time. For I have conquered him when he returned to the surface of the earth.
12. So Ra and Isis went with El to Yacob and they went up to the mountain called Oreb with three great stones.
13. And they set the stones upon themselves, saying, the first stone is the stone which represents Isis and the second is Ra and the third is El. And they called the name of the land IsRaEl, which was the names of the gods and goddess.
14. And El declared it in the whole of Sumeria, saying, the name of this land is now Israel, according to the names of the three gods. Now when it was told Yeshua upon the mountain of El, he said, we shall not let the land of Jew be named after Israel. But we shall preserve our own name.
15. So the land of Jew refused to be called Israel also.
16. Now Yeshua went after Nabu, the son of Mardukai and said, I was the friend of your father in the days when he was on earth. Now let me be your friend also. And let us strengthen Jew together.
17. And Nabu said, Yahweh was the friend of my father and not you. Then Yeshua said, whenever Yahweh my father was not around, I use his name. So did I do in the days of Mardukai your father.
18. So I am the son of Yahweh, therefore I am Yahweh also.
19. Then Nabu went with Yeshua to Yacob. And they ruled the land together in those days.
20. Now the king of Jew at that time was Joram. And Yeshua and Nabu said, let us make ourselves strong also. And let us conquer the kingdoms in Negre; from Ethiopia to Zair (which was formerly called Konga) where Bongo lived.
21. So Yeshua and Nabu conquered the kingdoms which were in the east of the continent of Murmoh. And they took also the land of Cush which was in Soud, where Atum and Ra were the gods they worshipped. And Libya also did they take.
22. And they sent some homos to rule over the kingdoms which they had conquered. And Zaboth the son of Amrakel was made the king of the land of Cush. And Badhi, the son of Loruma became the king of the land of Ethiopia.
23. And Didamel the son of Hamar was the king of Libya. But the homos of Libya fought hard to reclaim their land. And they chased Didamel away from being king.
24. And when the kingdom of Cush heard that the homos of Libya had done so, they made themselves strong also and chased Zaboth away. And they killed Zaboth in those days.
25. And when the homos of Ethiopia heard this, they killed Badhi and the homos of Jew which were brought with him to their land. And they reclaimed their land.
26. So did all the kingdoms conquered by Yeshua regain their freedom. And Joram went in a battle against Ethiopia; for Yeshua had commanded, saying, leave no homo to remain in Ethiopia. Kill them all and all their animals. Spare not one.
27. Spare not their children also, for they have rebelled against me. And as I destroyed Sodom-Egypt with fire and sulphur in those days shall Ethiopia and all the lands in Murmoh be.
28. And they shall not prosper in the things which they do. And with everlasting hatred shall I hate all the homos in the continent of Murmoh forever.
29. So Joram went after the homos of Ethiopia, but they coquered him and cut off his head and his limbs. And he died like a dog.
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by otemdomino: 11:52pm On Sep 17, 2016
CHAPTER FORTY-ONE
1. When Yeshua could not do much in the lands in the continent of Murmoh, he thought to gain Makka for himself. And Yeshua sent about a thousand homo, saying, the homos of Edom have migrated to Makka.
2. Now go after them and conquer the land. And bring my worship to that land. Now Yeshua did not know that Lagas, whom they called Oshu-Alla’ye had established himself as the god of it already.
3. And he had possessed the mountain called Baqa in the land. Now when the homos of the land of Jew arrived Makka, they were met with great confrontation. For the homos of Edom and the aborigines of the land of Makka fought them hard and pursued after them.
4. Now these are the names of the soldiers who fought for Makka to defend it against Yeshua; Yesef the son of Yay. Abdlat the son of Karem. Liwal, the son of Kabar. Benam the son of Sulman.
5. And Yesef was he who kept the homos of Yacob away from the land of Kaba where Ismail dwelt in the days when he was in the land. And Abdlat was he who fought in Kurash. And he defeated about two hundred soldiers of Yacob.
6. And Otman, son of Faran was he who kept the soldiers of Yacob away from the mountain of Dalat where the homos of Makka hid themselves.
7. And Madina was he who drowned ten soldiers of Yacob in the river. For he fought them hard and killed them all in the river. And the land around the river was given to him to rule upon.
8. So did Yeshua have no root in Makka in those days. And they worshipped Alla as god, yet he had returned to be in the moon. For he said, the earth is not interesting to me anymore.

3 Likes

Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by otemdomino: 8:25am On Sep 18, 2016
CHAPTER FORTY-TWO

1. Now some of the gods who had departed the earth returned again. And Enlil returned with Enki also. And about eighty gods returned with them. And they began to take many lands.
2. And Enlil made himself strong. And he became one who counselled the gods in what to do. And Enlil dwelt around the old Mesoposh. And Enki fought to take Babylon back from El. And he prevailed.
3. And some gods came to possess Makka, which was the place where Alla, who was also called Largas had dwelt in. And the priests of Makka communed with Alla in a deep meditation and so Alla came like fire upon the land. And he fought hard to push the gods backward.
4. And some of the gods went to seek counsel from Enlil, saying, it is you who have dwelt on earth before, therefore you know how we can take Makka and possess it for an everlasting possession. Therefore teach us how we shall take Makka suddenly.
5. Now Enlil said, at the time of my first dwelling on earth, I have learnt that it is through patience one can overcome. Now make your abode in the lands around Makka.
6. And think not that it is dry and without structures. But stay around it. And when you have seen much of the land of Makka, you shall begin to fight it at the border of it. For it is easy to fight against Makka when you are close to it than when you are coming from afar.
7. So the gods went and did as Enlil said. And Alla confronted them, saying, what have you come to do around my land. And the gods said, Enlil, the counsellor of the sons of God has advised us to leave Makka alone.
8. And he has said to us, make your own land and do not fight for the land which is not yours. And that which he speak do we follow. So we have taken the desert places of Arab; the four corners of it shall we possess. And we shall not intrude into Makka anymore.
9. Now when Alla heard it, he said, it is good my brothers. Stay as you wish, but do not come into Makka except there be some reason. So they remained in those places.
10. And when they had gained ground around Makka, they revolted and came to the border of Makka and destroyed the homos who dwelt around the border.
11. And when Alla heard it, he went after some gods and said, let us fight for our land, for the gods around us have stirred up troubles against us. So they fought and chased the gods.
12. Now Alla said, I know that this is the handwork of Enlil. For they have said that he was the one who advised them to come around Makka.
13. Now let us go against Enlil, for he dwelt in his former land around Mesoposh. Let us fight and take Mesoposh for ourselves. And let us set kings in those lands.
14. So Alla went with about fifty other gods. And they came to Mesoposh and to all the kingdoms around it. And Enlil and the few gods with him fought against Alla and the gods with him.
15. And the earth quaked. And there was much destruction. And Alla fought with great strength and overcame Enlil. And Alla set himself in the kingdoms around Mesoposh, north and south of it, to be worshipped.
16. And Alla made himself a king in the land, but he had kings under him who were homos. And Alla married Inan, who was a goddess. And Inan and Alla were both worshipped in Mesoposh.
17. And Alla made laws in the land. And whoever did not obey his laws were burnt up. And Alla made a writing of his laws in some scrolls and the priests of the land read them before the people.
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by Nobody: 9:38am On Sep 18, 2016
This Elijah story have always wowed me everytime but without clearification. When i was young, i was told Elijah use bicycle of fire (keke ina) to ascend to heaven. Then i ask how possible is that cos bicycle can't fly. No answer till date.And i was told also of his second coming. His head was cut off. Mayb this is the true story cos much sense can be derived from this.

Otem, keep it up as am still observing with many reserved questions. Now that you are entering Islamic aspect, i can now say you are not bias. Kwantinu bro grin

A question bro, are you saying Igbos are related to the jews? It will be weird if your answer is yes cos have heard it sometimes ago and i think nairalanders normally joke with that alot. Pls clear me on this if you can .
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by realmindz: 11:57am On Sep 18, 2016
otemdomino:

CHAPTER FORTY
6. Therefore, I think it good that we join hands together and unite to form a Trinity which shall not be broken.
7. Now when Isis and Ra had said this, El said, so shall I do. For I have never formed a Trinity since my arrival to the earth. And I knew when Vishinus, Shiva and Brahma formed their Trinity. And I knew also when they broke their Trinity apart.
8. Also, I knew when Amun and Mut formed their Trinity with their third. And the god-head of these children of Reverad our father was also great. Now let me feel the bond in Trinity, O Ra.
9. And Ra said, upon which mountain shall we do our bond. Then El said, I know that the homos of Egypt love to do much findings. And I know that they shall go up to any mountain and hill and dismantle any bond which they find. For they fear nothing.
10. But if we do our bond in the land of Yacob, then shall the homo fear to take up the bond or dismantle it. But they shall revere the bond forever. Therefore let us go to Yacob and make our bond.
11. And Ra said, I do not like war, O Elohim. Now tell us if the god of war shall not bring up his violence if we go to the land of Yacob. Then El said, Nymphidis is burning in my hell at this time. For I have conquered him when he returned to the surface of the earth.
12. So Ra and Isis went with El to Yacob and they went up to the mountain called Oreb with three great stones.
13. And they set the stones upon themselves, saying, the first stone is the stone which represents Isis and the second is Ra and the third is El. And they called the name of the land IsRaEl, which was the names of the gods and goddess.
14. And El declared it in the whole of Sumeria, saying, the name of this land is now Israel, according to the names of the three gods.

grin
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by otemanuduno: 4:48am On Sep 22, 2016
CHAPTER FORTY-THREE

1. Now the land of Makka began to make name in the earth. And Alla commanded the homos of the land to write the history of Makka. And they took scrolls here and there;
2. And they wrote the history of Makka after the dictate of Alla their god. And Alla said, I shall be tougher than even Yahweh in my dealings with you. Yahweh has said, he who have sex with another after marriage shall be stoned to death.
3. It shall be so also in my law. But let such one be killed slowly. Yahweh has commanded that he who steals should restore what he stole in many fold, but I have said, let he who stole be amputated in the right hand.
4. If your wife does not respect you, then beat her for this. Beat her severely, so shall she become wiser. And she shall learn her lesson severely.
5. If your wife or children says that Alla is not god and he should not be worshipped, it is better for you to kill such one. But as Yahweh said, bring such one to the judges to be stoned to death.
6. He who does not follow the books written by the scribes of my land shall be killed by the sword.
7. Let no woman ride the chariot. For any woman who does this shall be killed by the sword. Let misfortune and evil befall such woman forever.
8. He who turns away from the worship of me, Alla, to worship another god, let such one be killed.
9. If a woman has been raped, let her keep silent. Let her not testify against he who raped her in the presences of the judges. Let her keep silent forever; for it is good that she endures what a man has done to her than to cry about it.
10. Do not eat meat except you have sacrificed them to me first. And do not sacrifice pigs to me, because they are dirty and they can never be clean.
11. He who worships Alla should lie to the unbelievers, so that he could make the worship of Alla your god greater. Let the priest of Alla tell great testimonies which are not true; for this shall make an unbeliever come to Alla to seek him.
12. Is this not the deeds of Yeshua when he worked and found Yacob when his father was not around? For multitude of souls follow after his lies now and called them the truth. So also shall I establish my own kingdom.
13. The females are to be equated with the disabled. Let them be seen as half homos. Let them inherit only half the property which a male can inherit.
14. Let their testimonies be seen as only half and be taken less seriously.
15. A man can divorce his wife at will. As long as it displeases the man that the woman should continue to be his wife, it is better for him to send her away. For so did Brahma when he abandoned Hajira in the forest with her son Ismail.
16. So it is advisable that a man divorce his wife when he does not like him anymore.
17. If he who does not worship Alla comes into your midst and marry one who is a worshipper of Alla, let that man be killed when you have known this.
18. It is good to marry children when they are only infants; for infants have no choice of their own. It is good to have sex with children when you have paid for them to their parents.
19. He who converts a worshipper of Alla to worship another god must be found and killed.
20. He who speaks against Alla must be killed. He who writes another law must be found and killed. He who takes the holy books of Alla with left hand shall have his left hand cut off.
21. Let he who throws the holy book away be killed immediately.
22. He who denies any prophet and scribes of Alla should be killed. He who writes grave things against Alla should be killed. It is allowed to go about to any kingdom and kill them, so far they have not accepted the worship of Alla.
23. Kill then with fire and sword. Let them not live, except they accept Alla your god.
24. If the worshippers of Alla are in a kingdom, let them fight to possess the while kingdom. For such thing is what Yacob did to possess its land also. In that did Yeshua and Yahweh his father pride themselves. So shall I do also, and even more.
25. A female can only have one husband, but a male can have more than four, if it pleases him. For so they do also in Yacob. And as Zilpha was killed in Yacob because she has two husbands, so shall any woman be killed for keeping two husbands.
26. But it is advisable that every man breed more than one wife.
27. But my scribes and prophets can breed more than a thousand wives if it pleases them.
28. Let my homos celebrate the greatness of me, because I am the greatest of all gods on earth. I am greater than Yahweh and Vishnu and Odin. I am the greatest of all gods.
29. Let my followers worship me by observing the moon. Let them set their eyes at the moon forever. For I am the light of the moon.
30. Let violence be our watchword; for violence is better for the taking of possession of lands. For the kingdom of the gods upon the earth allows the use of violence. And only the violent homos possess the world.
31. Fight for me in the places where I cannot see. Kill, destroy and take lives for my sake. Kill in multitude and when you die, you shall possess the heavens with me.
32. So did Alla make many laws and the homos of Makka lived their lives according to all the things which Alla had said.
33. And they killed for the sake of Alla in all the places which they went.

1 Like

Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by otemanuduno: 6:09am On Sep 22, 2016
CHAPTER FORTY-FOUR

1. Now in days of Sofia did the female homos of Makka and the kingdoms around it revolt and said, we shall not allow the laws of Alla to bind on us anymore.
2. For even animals are treated more justly than we female homos.
3. Yet Denima was the first writer of history in Makka, but we females have been cheated. Why has the laws of Alla favour only the males and not the females?
4. So Sofia went and gathered sixty-five homos in Makka and the kingdoms around it. And the names of the female homos were Samirat, Rokiat, Kofyat, Amina, Lotifa, Hajira, Mesra, Mikailat, Rabia, Fatia, Morea, Adijot;
5. And Muibat(who was from the land of Ethiopia), and Suberat, Aulat, Yesrat, Noimo(who was from the land of Yacob).
6. Seliat, Tama, Muidina, Balkas, Memna, Fatmo, Tawakalit, Demita, Idiat, Idahat, Afsat, Kamrat, Kamalat, Kadjat, Simbiat, Baliat, Falila, Ralia, Bisriya, Kufila, Simarat(who was a rich trader);
7. Emira, Silfa, Kumra, Saubanat, Umrat, Ladia, Rodia, Ramata,
8. Tofiat, Walia, Danyat, Rebekat, Waslat, Bosrat, Damia, Miamo, Rusiat, Julia, Malikat, Ninat;
9. Sarat, Risfat, Bilhat, Taofika, Aofat, Satrat and Ajnat.
10. And Rokiat led five who went into the forest of Gakka in Makka and killed those who came to the mountains.
11. And Mikailat led five who went towards the slimy pits and attacked the worshippers of Alla there.
12. And Idahat led five who went towards Kaba. And these six saw one who turned his face to the sun and do his worship. And they knew that he was a scribe.
13. And they stripped him and had sex with him. And the male homo breathed heavily and died.
14. And Tama and twenty others were they who entered into the cities of Makka and hid the swords in their clothes. And they killed any male homo who was close to them. And they kept their swords back and cried for help.
15. And they were not suspected, for the priests of Alla said, surely, this is the anger of Alla upon these homos who died by the invisible sword of Alla.
16. And Sofia was she who led twenty-one homos to fight battles with unprepared male homos. And they killed thousands of homos who were males.
17. And they forced their wives to join them. And so did the rebels in the force of Sofia become abundant. And the whole of Makka was turned upside down.
18. Now Sofia became bold such that she entered all alone into the caves where the laws of Alla was kept. And she took the book of law and went away with it.
19. And Sofia rewrote the law. And she honoured the females in her laws. And she brought the females into equality with the males in her laws.
20. And Sofia said, I shall not allow this to continue. For we females of Makka have been made to think that we have no power from our day of birth even till the day of our death.
21. But I, Sofia have decreed, saying, let the females be seen as equal as the males. Let the laws which applies to the females apply also to the males.
22. Let the law of infant marriage be abolished. And let the scribes of Alla be as others. And let them not have free rape granted them. For we cherish to keep our womanhood until the day which we shall allow the rod of a man into us.
23. For I Sofia was forced into sex by Yunus when I was ten. And I killed Yunus when I became seventeen. And since then have I begun to be a wanderer.
24. Now the female homos said yes to all the things which Sofia had said.
25. Now when Sofia slept at night, she saw the Light of Reverad the Almighty God. And the light said to her, Sofia, your desires shall surely come, but after a long time shall it come.
26. And Sofia said, who are you?
27. Then the light said, I am Knoliud. I am for all. For as I speak to you, I also speak to all who are down with great desires to know the truth. I am the one ordained above all the gods.
28. And the gods of violence are also in subordination to me. For Alla, Yahweh, Moloch, Gaol and all the gods whom you have heard about are all under me.
29. Now Sofia, do not grieve your soul to death, because life is only in stages. You shall only exist in it for a while and depart to your choice of afterlife with the souls who belong to your group.
30. And if you wish not to be among any existing group of souls, then you can begin yours. For you are free to begin a group, but know that it is good to make a good and peaceful group. And when you die, the homos that comes after you shall call you a goddess.
31. But when Otem shall come, then shall the making of beliefs be come useless after. And then shall the homos upon the earth use their heads and do what is right.
32. Now when Sofia had woken from her trance, she said, I am in the right course.
33. So Sofia made laws, saying, let all females be the seen as the same as the males. Let discrimination be ended.
34. So Sofia settled in Shaba and she was accepted by the queen of Shaba, a nephilia who was the ruler of that kingdom since the time it began in the days of Solmani. And when the queen of Shaba died, Sofia became the queen of that kingdom.
35. And the land of Shaba developed greatly because it was close to Egypt. For Egypt loved Shaba those days. And the females of Egypt and the females of Shaba were one in their deeds.
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by otemanuduno: 12:56am On Sep 23, 2016
CHAPTER FORTY-FIVE

1. Now a king named AbdelMalik ruled over the kingdom of Makka. And in those days, he said, let us be in friendship with the land of Jew.
2. But let us not have anything to do with Sumeria(which was already called Israel). So AbdelMalik built a friendly relationship with Joash, who was the king of Jew at that time.
3. And AbdelMalik said, is Makka not also a land of Brahma? Do we not have the same father? Now let Alla be united with Yahweh again. For we have heard how they were friends in the beginning.
4. Now a priest of Joash heard this and told it at Beth-El, in the house of Yeshua. And Yeshua said, tell AbdelMalik saying, we shall not make war with Makka as long as it remains. And as long as Makka remains, we shall be one.
5. Only let the homos of Makka seek peace with us forever. So AbdelMalik became glad. And he was shown Beth-El. And he climbed a ladder which was made of ropes to the top of the mountain of Beth-El.
6. And he saw the thrones and the places of the elders on the mountain. And he said, this is great, O Yeshua. Now AbdelMalik departed Bethel after five days.
7. And he had stolen some scrolls in his bag. And he went to Kaba and gathered all the scribes together, saying, the scrolls of Yacob have I stolen.
8. Now come and let us make amendments to them. Let us make the history of Makka from these.
9. And some scribes said, how shall it be if we write of the things which happen in Yacob and in Sumeria as our own history? How shall these make any sense?
10. Then AbdelMalik said, do people of the future worry to search out the truth? No, because they believe the people of the past and their histories. So shall they believe anything which we have written down.
11. So the scribes of Makka began to write the histories of Jew and of Sumeria in another fashion.
12. And they changed the name of the god of Yacob from El to Alla in the books, which they had made into one. And they delivered the book to the hands of Idrissou who was the high priest at Kaba.
13. And Idrissou read the book before them all. And they meditated upon the words of the book. And they said, Kuran shall the name of the book be called.
14. And they exalted Alla above all the thousands of gods all over the earth.
15. And AbdelMalik said, in what way shall we make other homos accept our belief? Then Kamal said, let us go in the way of peace. For it shall cover the violence in us. And we shall be well accepted.
16. And another said, this is the method of all the sons of the gods who has ever manifested. Mithras, Zeusus, Krish and Horus were all for peace in their own times.
17. Let us not go in their own way. But let us go in the way of violence. Let us follow the way of Yahweh, the god of Yacob, who is also called Ha-Satan.
18. Let is not pretend that we are peaceful when we are not. For our laws have said that we should kill the unbelievers in multitude.
19. Now another said, let us war against kingdoms and have slaves from every place. So shall we become strong. Let us go into kingdoms and live with them.
20. And we shall take it up in the end.
21. When AbdelMalik heard this, he said, it is good.
22. And AbdelMalik sent many homos to Yabus in Hittite. And the homos of Makka brought the worship of Alla into Yabus.
23. And the homos of Yabus said, we have no need of a god to worship. For our God lives in us and we worship him in ourselves.
24. So the homos of Yabus sent the homos of Makka back to their land. And the homos of Makka returned in multitude to war against Yabus. But they were conquered in Kirad and in Urad which were the cities in Yabus.
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by Nobody: 2:33am On Sep 23, 2016
dazzlingd:

rly
dazzlingd:

rly
dazzlingd:

rly
Hmmmm. If not that i have known God(personally) by the help of the Sweet Holyspirit of God and thru the grace of our lord Jesus christ(the son of GoD) i would have believed you:. You try for ur story o:.if eartum is real, let him reveal himself to me.. Shalom

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) ... (122) (Reply)

Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ / Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist / Post Yoruba Christian Hymns Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 340
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.