Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,570 members, 7,958,761 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 10:48 PM

The Doctrine Of The Ufos - Religion (43) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Doctrine Of The Ufos (220647 Views)

Dialect Of The Early Beings (SERIOT LANGUAGE) / My Take On The Doctrine Of Trinity And Those Saying Jesus Is God Almighty! / Demons, Angels, Vampires Etc // Extraterresterials, Aliens, Ufos - Same Thing! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) ... (122) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by otemanuduno: 11:28am On Dec 28, 2016
Chapter Twenty-Four
1. Now Yeshu began to feel as if he was no more secure. And he said to us, let us eat this supper quickly. For the night is far spent. And you know that we shall go to Eshtol today. But I fear that Keshur would have told the officers of the king about our plans.
2. Now let us turn another direction towards Psigar, for the treasure house in that place is large also. Now when Yeshu said this, I observed the face of Iskariot and coughed. For I perceived that he was not so pleased with the thing which Yeshu said.
3. Now Yeshu said, we shall make a blood covenant according to our manner before. For you have accepted that you shall eat my flesh and drink my blood continuously. And you shall not betray me.
4. Now I have drilled my hands and the blood have I dropped into this wine which we shall drink as a covenant. And he who breaks the covenant shall die. For no one is fit to drink my blood when he is not worthy.
5. So Yeshu mixed the wine and shared it among us, saying, drink it. It shall speak as a new covenant with you. And no one among you should break this covenant.
6. And Yeshu cut a little part of his thumb and sliced it into tiny bits, saying, swallow my flesh and it shall be a covenant to you that none of you shall betray me.
7. So we all did so and awaited the next instruction he would give to us.
8. Now Yeshu himself did not drink the wine, neither did he eat his own flesh. Now Yeshu said to us that it was time for us to go to the treasure house at Psigar to take of the treasures there.
9. Now when we began to go towards Psigar, we began to feel sleepy. And Petra said to Andru, I shall go to sleep. Likewise did Didimus say to me. And we all fell down and slept, except for Iskariot who departed from us suddenly. And I wondered if he did not drink the wine at all.
10. Now when we had slept, Yeshu came to tap us, saying, arise, for the officials of the government shall come upon us suddenly. For Iskariot is not here with us and I think he is the cause of your drowsiness.
11. Now when Yeshu continued to tap us, we arose, being very weak. And he said, take your swords you sleepers. And we took our swords and awaited more instructions. And he said, we shall no more go to Psigar, for I fear that Iskariot has gone to betray us.
12. Now let us turn around and go back home. Now when we turned around, we saw Iskariot leading multitudes towards us. And Iskariot came towards Yeshu, laughing. And he said, you are not wise enough O Yeshu. For you did not check the wine which you serve to know that I have mixed the powder of Skif in it. Now tell me, what can make anyone weak more than this powder?
13. And Yeshu said, you shall not escape death if these people kill me also.
14. And Iskariot came and gave Yeshu a kiss in the mouth, saying, that is the last kiss for you O Yeshu. For it was you who forced yourself to kiss me before, but now have I forced myself to kiss you also.
15. For since the day when you did to me as a lover, forcing yourself on me, I have hated you with great hatred. And Iskariot spat on the face of Yeshu.
16. Now Sorias, who was the chief of the officials said, we do not come here to talk, but to take this Bar-Rabas of the people. Now take him for Iskariot has said that whoever he kisses is the same Bar-Rabas whom we search for. For we now know that this same Zeusus Krista whom we see teaching in the temple is the same as Bar-Rabas. For there is no excuse we shall hear from him, seeing how he walks with swords in the middle of the night with his followers.
17. Now when Sorias had commanded, the people came forward to take Yeshu and a great battle began. And everyone of us, having two swords, fought with much strength. And when the fight was fierce, we all fled, except Jonas who said that he would rather die with his lord.
18. Now we saw how they took Yeshu and Jonas away, but Petra said to us, I shall follow them to see where Iskariot shall go. And I shall kill him with my own hands for betraying our lord.
19. And Petra went and Filip and I followed from behind.

1 Like

Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by otemanuduno: 1:17pm On Dec 28, 2016
CHAPTER TWENTY-FIVE
1. Now when Petra went close, he was challenged by those who took Yeshu. And Petra fled, fearing that he would be taken with Yeshu.
2. Now when Yeshu was brought to Peleta and Arenius, they did not hesitate to bring judgement upon him. For they said, this is one whom many has reported to be a thief in the night and a teacher in the day.
3. And we have declared a curfew because of this homo, saying, whoever is found walking about on the streets in the midnight shall be arrested and taken up as a thief. And this Yeshu was found in company of his followers roaming the streets at night with swords.
4. And Peleta said, there is no further need of probing this homo. For the judgement which we give to a thief shall we also give to him.
5. So Yeshu was tied to a pole upon which the thieves of the lands were killed. And two other homos whom they had caught in the treasure house of Eshtol that night were tied with him against the other poles. And they awaited the twelfth hour from the time when they had tied them, saying, they shall be killed at that time.
6. Now when Petra had returned to us where we hid, he said to us, let us go and awake all the lovers of Yeshu who are now asleep. For they shall help us to plead for him.
7. Now we went into different houses to wake up the people. But many of them feared and they did not answer us. For they feared that we had come to rob them of their possessions.
8. Now Maria and Matta came out to us and went to the house of Yeshu to tell his mother. And she followed them, weeping along. And Yacob who was the brother of Yeshu said, I shall follow you also. But Maria said, remain O Yacob, for these people shall take you if they know whom you are.
9. So Maria went the way to the place where Yeshu would be killed. And he came forward, standing with Jonas whom the officials of the king had abandoned, saying, we have no place at the stake to crucify you also. Therefore depart now, for your case and the case of the other followers of Bar-Rabas shall be looked into in the future. And we shall not spare you if you are found guilty.
10. Now Maria came towards Yeshu and said, I shall take a tear from your eyes for a remembrance of you. And she stretched a little plate towards Yeshu and collected some of his tears and sweat.
11. Now Yeshu whispered to his mother, saying, I am faultless O mother. I have no guilt at all. And I shall be killed, but you shall tell my disciples that I shall return to them after my death.
12. Now they who heard what Yeshu said began to laugh earnestly.
13. Now when the few homos who left their houses came, they did so with palms in their hands as a sign of protest. And they said, crucify us with Bar-Rabas or release him! Crucify us with him or release him! For we all have trespassed against the law that we should not come out in the midnight!
14. Now when Peleta saw that they were more than the number that should be easily punished, he said to them, keep your peace for we have not decided yet whether we shall kill your Bar-Rabas or spare him.
15. For we shall seek for evidences first that he went into the treasure house to steal. And if we have no evidence against him, we shall let him go free.
16. Now the Farhesis and the officials of the king Arenius came to Iskariot, saying, provide the stolen goods which you keep with you. For those shall we use to bring Yeshu to judgement. And Iskariot provided the things which they required. And they brought those things and raised them up before all the people to see.
17. And the Farhesis said, we find all these things in the house of Yeshu. For he has stolen them all and kept them in his house.
18. So Yeshu was fastened upon the pole the more, readying him for judgement after the twelfth hour.
19. Now Petra and I and the rest of us said, let us go and await Iskariot in his house, for he must not escape. So we went to the house of Iskariot and found his aged mother and his wife and Jamina and Attai his children. And we held them hostage as we awaited the return of Iskariot.
20. Now when Iskariot came, he found that we have taken his family. And history became sadness to him immediately. And Iskariot said, what shall I do to be saved. And Petra said, the reward which the Farhesis gave you shall you return to them. And you shall bring Yeshu alive to us again.
21. And Iskariot went to plead with the people to release Yeshu, saying, listen to the voice of the people and release him. And they said, we cannot hear you in this matter. For Zeusus Bar-Rabas is a great thief who has killed many of our people whom we set as guards in the treasure house.
22. And they said, if you hesitate to leave, shall we not also make you guilty in this matter? And you shall be killed with him also.
23. So Iskariot fled their presence and returned to us. Now Petra said to him, if you cannot do what we have said to you, then go and buy a land with those talent of silver which you have betrayed our god with.
24. And then shall we spare you and your family. And Iskariot departed.
25. Now I began to feel moved and sad when I remembered how Yeshu did show much love towards me in the day when Ruth the Samarian woman met us.
26. For Yeshu did command that his portion of food should be given to me that day. So I was moved with compassion towards him. And I said, I shall not be here while he dies somewhere else. And I went alone towards the place where he was to die.
27. Now when I had reached the place, I found that he had remained still as one who was dead already. And I asked the people, saying, what has befallen him, for it is now only the seventh hour after his arrest?
28. And they said, he was given poison to drink and after then he yelled in an unknown language. And I asked, saying, what was the exact words which he yelled? And they said to me, he said ‘Eloi lama Sabach tha noi’.
29. Now when I heard the statement, I understood very well what it meant. For in the Seriot language, the interpretation of Eloi is ‘my father’ and ‘lama' which he said was ‘spiritual' in the Seriot language. And ‘Sabach' is ‘save' and ‘tha' is ‘soul’ and ‘noi' is ‘my’.
30. And I said to the one beside me, saying, he calls on his heavenly father to save his soul. And immediately, the homo ran from one place to another to say that Yeshu called on Eliash his forefather to save his soul.
31. Now I watched and I saw how Yosep moved freely with the Farhesis and I began to hate him. And when Jonas saw me among the crowd, he came to me and said, Yosep is one of us as you know and he has not betrayed the trust of Yeshu. And he and three other disciples who follow Yeshu from outside have gone to meet the officials.
32. And you know how rich he is O Batimeus. Has he not bribed the officials of the king with a large sum of money? And even Peleta and Arenius did not know this.
33. Therefore be at peace, for Yeshu is not dead. Now when I heard this, I was glad. But Jonas told me to keep it a secret from the rest of the disciples.

1 Like

Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by otemanuduno: 3:23pm On Dec 28, 2016
Chapter Twenty-Six
1. Now when the twelfth hour had come, the executioners came and began to push their spears through the bodies of the thieves. But when they came towards Yeshu, Yosep and one of the Farhesis said, are you blind so that you cannot see?
2. Do you not know that it is against the culture of our land to push spears through the body of the dead? And the executioner said, is he dead already?
3. And they said, yes he has died for about six hours already. For we think that he was poisoned. Now leave him on the pole until we shall move the bodies of them all.
4. So the executioner spared the other two thieves and broke their legs with heavy mattocks until they had died. And Yosep went to Peleta, saying, let me take the body of this Bar-Rabas and bury it, for I know that he is a great man deserving honour in his burial.
5. And Peleta said, I will honour you with this because you are a honest man. Now take him and bury him. And I shall give you two guards who shall watch over his tomb to see that the homos of Juda and his followers do not come to take his body away, so that they shall make a relic of it and make much money, telling the people that they shall be healed when they see the body part of the dead.
6. For the same did the homos of Syria to Eliash and many other dead people of the past.
7. So Peleta sent two guards to watch over the place where Yeshu shall be kept, which was a cave.
8. Now it came to pass, that I departed when Yeshu had been kept in the grave with some food which he shall eat. And I went to meet the other disciples who did not leave the house of Iskariot.
9. Now came Iskariot on the second day and he said, I have gone about now since yesterday, seeking a land to purchase. And one named Nashob has agreed to sell his field for me. Now I shall make payment to him tomorrow morning.
10. So Iskariot did as he said early the next day and all the disciples went to the field with him, but I departed from them to the cave where Yeshu was kept. For I was eager to see him when he shall leave the cave.
11. And Yosep came with five other disciples from the outside and the guards who watched over the cave saw us and drew out their swords. But we overpowered them and chased them both away.
12. Now we took Yeshu out and rolled the long white linen off his body and he said, you have done very well O Yosep. Now I shall depart from here and go to Galil to await the coming of my other disciples. For I have some things to tell them.
13. So Yeshu began to go quickly. And Yosep said, I know that Maria, the mother of Yeshu and Salom and Matta shall arrive here soon. For they have been visiting this place since the day we kept Yeshu here.
14. And the guards have not allowed them access to see Yeshu all the while. Now I shall roll this cloth around myself and I shall appear to them like an angel. And I shall tell them what they shall do.
15. So we rolled the white cloth on the body of Yosep and he sat upon the stone at the mouth of the cave. And we all went to hide when we saw them approaching, leaving only Yosep at the cave.
16. Now when the four women had come to the mouth of the cave, Yosep appeared to them and said, whom do you seek? And they trembled for fear, for they thought that they had seen the ghost of Yeshu.
17. And they said, we seek after Yeshu, whom they call Krista. For he was buried here.
18. And Yosep said, Yeshu had risen from the dead and he has departed to Galil to wait for his disciples. So now, go and tell them to meet Yeshu at the mountain of Galil where Yeshu preached upon in those days.
19. And they asked, saying, who are you? And he said, I am the angel sent by god to take Yeshu out of the grave. And he is now alive.
20. Now when they departed, we returned to the cave. And I began to follow after the women, saying, I shall see Yeshu also. For I have need of him. Now Yeshu, having seen us approaching, did come to us and said, I have seen you and I have waited for you.
21. And Maria the mother of Yeshu kissed him and Maria the sister of Matta did likewise. And Yeshu said, O Maria, I shall return to marry you.
22. And he said to me, O Bar-tolomeus, now go and tell your fellows that I await them in Galil. For from that place shall I depart to Egypt and wait there until I shall return with thousands of the homos of my father to avenge my death upon Juda.
23. Now when I returned to the field where the disciples went, I found that they had hanged Iskariot and his family already. And I cried angrily at them, saying, why have you done this evil? Why did you kill Iskariot?
24. And they asked, saying, what has come over you, O Batimeus? Did you not know that this Iskariot made the government to kill our god Yeshu? And I said, keep quiet all of you! For Yeshu is not dead, for he has risen.
25. And he is now in Galil, waiting that you shall come and meet him. But you have gone ahead to kill Iskariot because he betrayed Yeshu. Now that Yeshu has risen from the dead, what meaning does it have for Iskariot to die at all?
26. Now they laughed at me and said that I was mad, but Jonas knew that I said the truth. Now when they did not go to Galil, Yeshu came to Maria where she was grinding at the mill and said to her, go and tell my disciples to come to me. For I have waited a whole day for them, but none of them showed up.
27. So Maria went to tell them, but they did not believe her, saying, all the homos of Juda said that they saw when the body of Yeshu was kept inside the cave to rest. How then shall he rise again from the dead?
28. So Petra went to seek after Yeshua but found the cave empty. And he believed, saying, now shall I go to Galil to meet Yeshu. And he went to Galil, but Yeshu was no more there.
29. Now while Maria was speaking with the other disciples, Gishon and Dara, two of his disciples from outside, came to them and said, we have seen Yeshu. And he did charge us to come to you and rebuke you for your unbelief. For he has risen indeed.
30. And they asked, how did you know that it was Yeshu you saw and not someone else. And they said, he spoke with that voice which was heavy. And he taught us from the beginning of the books even to the end of it.
31. And he performed a magic before us as his manner was.
32. Now while they spoke, Petra came and said, indeed Yeshu has risen, for the cave is now empty.
33. So they believed. Now Yeshu came to us and said, now I have come to you again. And he said, where is Iskariot? And Petra said, we have hanged him. And by now his body should be stinking.
34. And Yeshu said, that is good for him. For it is better that he had never been born at all. For his soul shall descend into the hell of my father and forever shall he burn in that fire which shall never be quenched.
35. And Yeshu said, where is Didimus? And we said, he has gone to the village to see his parents. And Yeshu said, how shall he believe that I rose from the dead if he does not see me?
36. For I know that he shall be a hindrance to this gospel which you shall spread throughout all Juda and throughout Hittite and Egypt and even to Salam and Ethiopia. For I know that Didimus shall not accept to go with you to say that I rose from the dead.
37. Now Yeshu said, let me remain with you until the day when Didimus shall come. Now when Didimus came, we said to him, Yeshu came.
38. And he said, why do you keep on lying for Yeshu? For I have determined to stop lying for him since the day of his death. And today shall I depart this place. Now while we spoke, Yeshu raised his head, for he sat among us before, covering his head with a veil.
39. And Didimus was surprised, not knowing whether Yeshu appeared supernaturally in the room or he had been there before.
40. And Yeshu said, now the door was shut and I appear here. Shall you not believe me as he who died and rose again? For they said that you did say that you shall not believe me except you see the holes which I drilled in my palms in the days when I made the blood covenants with you.
41. And Didimus looked and saw the holes in the hands of Yeshu. And he said, indeed you are the lord god. And he bowed his head before Yeshu to worship him.
42. And Yeshu said, I shall humiliate you with many proofs. And he sat and performed many magic before Didimus. And he took fire into his mouth and poured in oil. And he spat the fire out and it burnt upon the table.
43. And he twisted his body and said, bring me a little vessel. And they brought a little vessel before him. And he entered inside the vessel, which even would be difficult to put a newborn baby in perfectly.
44. And Yeshu said, look at my head earnestly. And we fastened our eyes at the head of Yeshu while he stretched his hand far away from us. And we did not focus on his hand but on his head. And Yeshu used his second hand to feign as if he did put a stone inside his mouth.
45. And Yeshu said, now look at my abdomen. And when we brought our head low to look at his abdomen, a stone dropped as if it was from his bowel. And we said, indeed the stone which Yeshu did swallow had passed through his intestine to his bowel and had come out of his body.
46. Now Yeshu took all the books which he kept in his room. And I was sad because I did ask him for some, but he said, not now O Bar-tolomeu until the time of my return. For first I shall go to Egypt and from there shall I go to my father in heaven.
47. And Yeshu departed, promising to return to take us to the paradise. For he said that he did go and build mansions for us. And he said that he would come to us ten years after, first to take us to the paradise and then come again with us and many homos who had died to fight the Romans and the Greeks and all the Farhesis who condemned him.
48. And Yeshu departed and we followed him to the mountain of Galil. And we looked at him as he climbed the mountain until he was no more in sight to us. For the cloud upon the top of the mountain had covered him up.
49. And the secret concerning the things which happened when he was on the pole was known to only I and Jonas and the few homos who were his disciples from the outside. And we made covenants together to keep the secret to ourselves.

1 Like

Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by TheOtherRoom: 5:37pm On Dec 28, 2016
otemanuduno:
CHAPTER TWENTY-FOUR

1. Now Jahel told his friends all that he had seen. And they believed him. And Sadik said to Jahel, I believe all the things you say.
2. But in that we cannot destroy this baby, I do not agree to this. For if we do all in our power, this baby shall be destroyed.
3. So Jahel said, let us see if it shall be possible. So five of them went together towards Shedam, which was the town where Murhamid was born.
4. And they stood at the mouth of Shedam to see that they take alive any baby which was born.
5. And Jahel said, where is this child which is called Murhamid? And many mothers feared that their babies should not be taken.
6. And Minat kept Murhamid inside her hijab. And she passed by them.
7. And the child made no noise. And Jahel and his friends did not know that Minat was the one whose face was totally covered with a black cloth.
8. Now Minat took Murhamid to a town called Seswat, which was towards the north of Makka.
9. And Murhamid grew in isolation. And he was lean because he had not been fed so much.
10. Now in Seswat where Murhamid grew, there were many hard homos who stole with the point of the knives.
11. And Minat taught Murhamid, saying, do not steal, but make sure you have a knife also with you to defend yourself.
12. And Murhamid grew in the knowledge of the Kabbadians, praying to Alla whom they had taken as the Almighty God through the Anubis who were the little gods.
13. But in those days, Jahel had begun to change the face of Kabbadism. For he now declared that Alla and Mazda were not the Almighty God but among the sons of the Almighty God.
14. And the Zoroashians became angry because Jahel did not honour their god.
15. And they fought violently to silence the Kabbadians, but they did not succeed in this.
16. And the Zoroashians were reduced in population in Makka, but they were more in Babel and Peres.

I must confess this part had me thinking about alot

4 Likes

Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by otemanuduno: 8:02pm On Dec 28, 2016

Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by otemanuduno: 8:07pm On Dec 28, 2016
13. And a lot was cast and it fell on they who were in the first group. And they were further grouped into four, with three homos in each of the three groups and the fourth group had only two homos in it.
14. And when they cast the lot, it fell on the fourth group which had only two homos in it. And the homos in it were Matthat and Yosep the rich homo.
15. And another lot was cast between Matthat and Yosep . And the lot fell upon Matthat. And he was chosen to replace Iskariot. And Yosep said, I have spent all the days helping this cult with money and precious things, but you have paid me back with this.
16. Shall I beg before I should be added among the twelve? Now I shall depart from you forever. And Yosep left the place and did not return to us again.
17. And Petra said, let him leave, for without him we shall still prosper.
18. Now I went to placate Yosep in his house. And I said, return and take my place in the discipleship. For I myself am tired of being among them. For how shall I forget the manner at which they killed Iskariot?
19. And it shall befit me to return to my people and help them. For I have neglected them all these days, according to the commandment of Yeshu, saying that if we neglect and hate our house and family members, we shall have houses and even a better wife.
20. Now Rab my wife has departed for about a year now and she has said that I have become mad. And my father has disowned me also, saying that I was insane. Now I shall return to them to see if they shall take me back.
21. Now Yosep said, I do not need the offer anymore. For I shall do better things with my life now.
22. Now when I returned to the house, I heard Petra say, who did take the book which I kept here? And I confessed, saying I did. And he said, bring it, for Yeshu did leave it with me, saying, learn the language in it and go about to speak in that language in the places you go.
23. And for the language which you speak shall many respect you and fear you. And they shall convert to your religion. So Petra said, let us depart to Jerusalem in the tent which we have built upon the land of Iskariot. And let us learn the language, for Yeshu did say that we should learn it for forty days and meditate upon that which we have learnt.
24. And so shall the rest of the language flow out of our mouths naturally.
25. Now we went under the tent which was built upon the land of Iskariot. And we studied The Seriot diligently for forty days, giving no heed to much sleep. And on the fortieth day, we meditated greatly upon the thing which we have learnt. And some of us fell into trances.
26. For I saw a great light in my trance. And I felt very much loved. And I came towards the light, then I heard a voice, saying, do not come too close, O Batimeus. For you shall not return to the earth if you come too close.
27. And I said, let me enter into you, for I am tired of this earth. Let me depart totally now from that mysterious earth. And the light said to me, return for if you do not return, who shall make the truth known of the things which has happened?
28. Now O Batimeus, go and write in a scroll all the things which you have witnessed with your master. And you shall keep it in the border of Egypt. For the god of knowledge and truth shall pick it up from there and keep it among the treasures of Egypt, which he had hidden in the third pyramid.
29. So I woke up and kept my secret to myself. And all my colleagues woke up also. And some said that they also saw revelation of the afterlife. And all they who saw the afterlife, including myself, lost our fear of death. And great boldness came upon us all.
30. And I departed from the rest of the disciples to write the things which I have witnessed. And my parents rejected me, saying, you are cursed. For your first son whom you neglected with your wife has died. And your wife has become ill in her brain because of that.
31. And she roams around the street unrestrained. Now when I heard this, I said it is too much for me. And I went and hanged myself. And when I was in the dark, I heard a voice which said to me, go back!
32. And I awoke and found myself in the hands of the physicians rubbing my chest and my neck with balm. And I felt greatly ashamed.
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by Wilgrea7(m): 8:46pm On Dec 28, 2016
otemanuduno:
grin grin
@ the pic.... the last name cracked me up
Xender grin grin
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by otemanuduno: 7:28am On Dec 29, 2016
CHAPTER TWENTY-EIGHT
1. Now after I had risen, I went to Eshtol and stayed in a cave to write all the things which I did experience while I was with Yeshu. And day and night did I sit before the lamp to write them down.
2. And my tears dropped upon the scrolls as I write. For the loss of Iskariot and my child were too much for me to bear. And I remained in the cave for two years, lonely.
3. Now as I sat in the cave, I saw one who came inside the cave. And I hid myself well and jumped at the unknown person. And I found her to be Rab my wife.
4. And she charged at me and spoke many things. And I held her and spoke softly into her ears. But she wriggled violently in my grip until I had left her alone. And she rushed outside the cave with a shout.
5. Now I left the scroll which I was writing and went after her.
6. And she ran such that I did not see her anymore. Now on a Shabbath day, while I was in the cave, I began to hear some noise. And when I went outside the cave, I saw some gathered around Rab, wanting to set her on fire.
7. For they said that she was possessed of the devil and she was a witch. And when they threw fire at her to burn her, I jumped upon her and quenched the fire.
8. And I said, leave her alone, for she is neither a witch nor possessed. For she is my wife and she became shocked at the evil which befell her. And her head became confused.
9. Now when I said this, they laughed me to scorn and said, what does this man say? Indeed they are both witches and wizards. And they were set to burn us together.
10. Now when they had made fire, Zadok, one who was of the sect of the Sadosis came and said, what have you planned to do to these homos? And they said, they are possessed of the devils and demons.
11. And Zadok said, if indeed they are possessed, shall you be able to set them on fire? And if you set on fire one whom you think is possessed of the devils, who shall die? Is it the devil inside of him or himself?
12. And they said, they are witches and wizards, being possessed to the brim and Moussa had commanded us that we should not allow the witches and the wizards to live.
13. And we have set our hearts upon fulfilling the laws of Moussa. Now when Zadok saw that their minds were fixed to do the mischief which they had determined to do, he said to them, what did Moussa do to he who gathered firewood and made fire to cook on the Shabbath day?
14. And they said, he was killed by Moussa?
15. And Zadok said, in the same manner shall I kill you all if you make a fire out of these homos today. For today is also a Shabbath day. And by your diligence to fulfil the law shall you also break that law which you wish to fulfill.
16. For it has been written in the laws of Moussa that you should not kill, yet many have broken this law when they thought that they would fulfill another.
17. Now you follow this law with all your hearts, but that which you have in your head did not say to you that you should think clearly to know the right judgement at any time.
18. For I know that some of you would do the same to your parents when they become old. And you shall set them on fire, saying, they are possessed. And you shall stone them, saying, surely they are now witches and wizards. And you shall think that you have fulfilled the law of Moussa.
19. But I tell you, no, for both you and Moussa who made that law are ignorant. For there are no demons except in your thoughts.
20. Now the homos looked ashamed and departed. And I thanked Zadok and he went his way. Now Rab was submissive to me, because I saved her life. And she followed me into the cave.
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by otemanuduno: 7:29am On Dec 29, 2016
CHAPTER TWENTY-NINE
1. Now I began to take care of Rab, but she remained abnormal in the hot, getting violent sometimes and at other times looking very calm. And by violence did she permit me to do as a man does to his wife.
2. And she behaved dangerously in many occasions. And Rab asked me, saying, where is Olga our daughter? And I could not say anything. And she said, Olga died. She was very ill. She died. She asked of her father.
3. Now I wept bitterly when I heard the saying of Rab. And I said, if you have another baby, shall you be happy? And she said, yes. I shall be happy if I have another Olga.
4. Now after about a year, Olga gave birth to a baby boy. And when she saw it, she said, this is not Olga! And she carried the baby as if she would dump it in the dunghill.
5. And I begged her, saying, when it is old, it will become Olga. And she accepted my word and began to take very much care of it. Now on a day after I had ended writing all the things which I witnessed when I was with Yeshu, I came and found that the scroll had been totally torn into pieces.
6. And Rab said, yes I did it because you lied to me that the baby shall become Olga. And now she is old enough and she does not have the appearance of Olga.
7. Now I was enraged when I saw what he had done. And my rage was hotter when I saw how she had tied the hands and legs of the child together.
8. And I held her and wept bitterly. And she became very quiet. And I raised my face to the sky and said, is this the house which I have gotten after abandoning my former house to follow you, O Yeshu?
9. Is this the wife I have gotten? And my parents whom I did not care about have turned to my enemies now. Are those the kind of parents that I shall get after neglecting all to follow you?
10. And where are my former inheritance? For one whom I did not know have possessed my inheritance when Rab went amuck.
11. And I took another scroll and wrote many things in it. And I have said, let no man neglect his family and household and inheritance to follow Yeshu or anyone who say that he is a god. For when you run into any need or problems, you shall not be helped by those whom you have neglected.
12. Now I took the child and my wife to my parents, who were very aged. And I begged them to take her and my son, because I shall be going on a journey which I would not return from.
13. And they forgave me when I had shed much tear. And they took Rab and Cush my son with them into their house. And I departed towards Egypt on foot.
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by otemanuduno: 7:30am On Dec 29, 2016
CHAPTER THIRTY
1. Now while I was departing, I saw Didimus also. And he said, I have departed from the discipleship. For there is nothing tangible which I have gained worshipping this Yeshu.
2. For all days, we live in pretence of miracles and wonders. And I said to myself, when shall I be free from continuous worship of the dead? For we have heard how one said that he saw the dead body of Yeshu in Sodom-Egypt.
3. And I said, it shall be good for Yeshu to be dead now, for I have lost all the things which I possessed. My wife is now abnormal and my crown is dead.
4. And Didimus said, my neighbour has taken my wife Fegur from me. And they have claimed my house also together with all my inheritance.
5. And the twin babies which I had for Fegur before I abandoned my family to follow Yeshu did not know me as their father, but that man whom Fegur married.
6. And I looked totally odd to them. And they asked Fegur, saying, who is this dirty old man? And Fegur said, he came to beg for bread. And they said, give him some, for we have many bread at home.
7. And when I tarried at the door of my own house, Fegur pushed me and shut the door. And I fell.
8. Now I and Didimus continued on foot towards Egypt. And when we came towards the sea, we paid the seafarers and came to the bank of Egypt which was called Sodom-Egypt.
9. And we went in search of the place where we heard that Jonas was buried. For we have heard that Jonas did not actually die in the hand of king Arenius, but escaped to Sodom-Egypt where he died.
10. And when we came to the place where Jonas was buried, I saw it written on the tomb, in the Seriot language, ‘Gadara va Jasheb, ának atu va Egeptos’. And I understood the interpretation with Didimus also.
11. And the interpretation was: The tomb of Jasheb, the last anakim of Egypt. And Didimus said, who is this Jasheb? And I said, he is the same as Jonas who came to us in the form of a homo erectus.
12. And Didimus said, let us open this tomb and steal his body. And let us make a relic of it and make much gain. And we opened the tomb and found it empty. And we were surprised at what we saw.
13. And Didimus found the book which had the inscription upon it, reading, ‘Papiri va Jasheb’. And we took the book and came out of the tomb.
14. And we saw other tombs beside the tomb of Jonas. And we found the tombs of Velek and of Marmek and of Deganis and of Keltiel. And I knew that I had read about Deganis and Keltiel in some books before which I took from the chamber of Yeshu. Yes, even in the book of Jasheb did I read of them.
15. And I and Didimus opened the tomb which we found written on it, ‘Gadara va Faulkin, Imla va Murmoh’. And I said to Didimus, indeed this is the grave of Yeshu, for in his first form as a nephilim, he was named Faulkin and he was of the blood of the continent called Murmoh.
16. But the god of Juda adopted him and made him his child. And Didimus wondered at my great knowledge of mysteries.
17. Now when we had opened the tomb of Yeshu, we found his body lying down cold. And his flesh had rotten, therefore we took his bones and came out of the tomb.
18. And Didimus said, let us go away with this book of Jasheb and these bones of Yeshu. And we shall establish ourselves in Sodom-Egypt here as some great teachers.
19. And we took the book of Jasheb. Now I hereby replace the book of Jasheb with this scroll which I have written, believing that the god of knowledge and truth whom the Light spoke about will come for it to reveal it to all in this world and in the world to come.
20. So that by it shall they know the truth about some mysteries. Batimeus Thaddeus.

3 Likes

Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by otemanuduno: 7:55pm On Dec 29, 2016
NIKLATIANS
CHAPTER ONE
1. In the year when Niklas, the son of Bedum came to the city of Roma from Grecon, he found they who said that they were Krishtens. And they called him and taught him the manner in which they worshipped their god.
2. And it was the fourth year after Zeusus Bar-Rabas was tied to the pole at ‘Gol-govatha' which according to interpretation was called ‘the town of the intelligent souls’. For it was dominated by the spiritual fraction of the Sadosis who regarded themselves as the most intelligent of all sects in those days.
3. Now Nikanor brought Niklas before the Krishtens who were in Roma. And he said to them, I have brought this homo to the fold, for he knows well how to address the public. For he is very great in the use of words.
4. And Petra said, he must need learn the Seriot and know it, or else he shall not be useful to us. For the Seriot alone which we speak has helped many to get into the trance states and faint and waking up, they convert to our religion, especially the women who by the great emotion they express did lose there consciousness easily and fall.
5. And all they who saw it believe in large number and are converted.
6. Now Niklas said, teach me the Seriot and I shall know it. And Niklas was taught the language of the Seriot. And he was well learned in it. And Niklas said, now what shall I do with it? And Petra said, in any places you go, lay your hands upon the people and pray in this language.
7. And when the homos must have taken much of these words into their heads, they shall become hypnotised and fall. That is the power of the Holy Ghost.
8. And Niklas said, and after the fall, what shall happen again? And Petra said, everything else is left for the victim. For he could see vision or dream any sort of dreams. He could see revelations or hear voices.
9. All that is left for such one, but indeed he shall know that we have power.
10. And Niklas went and did as Petra had said, praying in the Seriot language. And when many began to see themselves entering into some other realms, they began to convert in large number. And Niklas and those who were with him preached the gospel.
11. Now Niklas began to reason deeply within him and he said, are these things which Petra and the others preach true? Are the things which we see like visions actually visions in their entirety? For I have observed that many of these things which I see in my dreams as visions were the things which I have first pondered upon before I slept.
12. And we called them prophecies and tell the people. And some of them are not fulfilled while some are fulfilled. And Niklas approached Petra with the matter, saying, why do some of our prophecies go unfulfilled if actually they are from god and Zeusus Krista and the Holy Ghost also?
13. And Petra said, our god is not static but dynamic. For he determines what should be fulfilled and what should not. Now O Niklas, have you found anyone challenging our prophecy, saying that they did not fulfill even when they did not?
14. This is so because the spirit of god is one and he has spoken also into the minds of the people the reasons why they did not get fulfilled.
15. And Niklas said, but we who prophesied it, why do we not always know the reason why they are not fulfilled? And Petra said, I don’t know of you, but I know of myself that the things which I say, if they do not come to pass, our lord Zeusus do always communicate with me to tell me the reasons why they do not.
16. Now when Petra did not listen to the continual complaint of Niklas, he confided in Stevin, one who was well knowledgeable in mysteries and in the language called Seriot. And he said to Stevin, O my brother, I have come to you, for you are more knowledgable than me in mysteries. And they have said of you that you are filled with the Holy Spirit.
17. Now tell me indeed all the mysteries which you know of this world? And Stevin said, the mystery of our Lord Zeusus who departed to Sodom-Egypt after his death on the stake shall I tell you first.
18. And Stevin began to teach Niklas all the things about Yeshu, according to how himself had written it. And Niklas said, be not too bothered, O Stevin. For I ask many questions. And Niklas said, why should blood be shed at all to take away sins?
19. And why do people who do not know about all these death of Zeusus still determine not to do evil and they were able also not to do it? And Steven said, who have determined not to do evil and is able?
20. For all those who have not accepted Zeusus Krista cannot be free from doing evil.
21. And Niklas said, from the day of my childhood, even till this days, I have hated evil with all my soul. And I go about to find only good for humanity. And I know also of hundreds of people in Atenes who hate evil so much, yet they have not heard even till now that there has ever been any Zeusus who died for their sins.
22. And all these are older than the earthly Zeusus even by a score years and more. And Stevin said, you have lied O Niklas, saying that you do not do evil even from your childhood.
23. And Niklas said, if you think not to believe me, then shall you follow me to Atenes to see it with your own eyes? And Stevin agreed to follow Niklas. And they reached Atenes on a certain day. And Niklas showed Stevin those who worship Ristot and some who worship Xender and some who worship Dian.
24. And there be some who worship trees and pots and sand and stones also. And all they whom Niklas showed Stevin were good homos. For they came hastily to welcome Niklas and his visitor. And they washed their legs with water and gave them water to take their bath.
25. And they set food before them to eat. And Stevin ate the food when he had seen Niklas eating it first. And these homos brought their children to Stevin so that they might do service to him. And these children saw Stevin as their father and respected him.
26. And they came to Stevin and said, tell us sir why it is good to be a virgin until the day of marriage. And Stevin was amazed, saying, who told you that it is a good thing to keep your virginity?
27. And they said, our parents do always say to us in their fables and stories that it is good to keep our virginity for our husband. And they teach us the reason why lion often go hungry and the reason also why it is not good to keep bad friends.
28. Now Stevin asked them questions about the gods which their parents worship and some of them said, the trees which they worship are in the garden. And Stevin said, why do they worship trees which cannot perceive? And they said, they said that their forefathers handed over all these things to them to worship.
29. For they said that all the cures they got to their sicknesses are from these trees.
30. Now Stevin said, why should they worship trees? For it is better for them to worship the god who created those trees. And Niklas said, who is the god who created those trees? And Stevin said, we know that our god, the father of Zeusus did so.
31. And Niklas said, be not provoked O Stevin, but I shall ask you this question. What assurance do you have that the father of Zeusus created those trees? Now when Stevin heard this, he looked at Niklas in amazement and said, are you one of them?
32. Now tell me, did the trees create themselves? Can there be a living soul without a creator?
33. And Niklas said, what if I say that the trees created the father of Zeusus, how shall that also go down with you? Now when Stevin heard it, he was provoked. And he said, Niklas, you are mad.
34. And Niklas said, we have not had evidences that the god of Yacob created the trees in Grecon and Roma and in other places, so also have we no evidence yet that the trees created the gods whom many serve, including the god of Yacob.
35. And Stevin was enraged. And he did not speak to Niklas for three days. But the homos of Atenes continued to be good to Stevin and it amazed him that some homos could be good without the knowledge of Zeusus Krista.
36. Now Stevin approached the old housewives whose husbands had gone to the farm to work. And he said, why do you behave so good to strangers? And they said, it is in our culture to be good, according to how the gods have proclaimed to us.
37. And Steven said, who are the gods whom you worship? And they said, some of us worship Dian and some worship Jupitus and even Attis, but all these are even older religion. For now, many of us worship Ristot and Xender and some do not worship any god at all.
38. But we have those who worship trees and the sun and the moon. And Stevin said, can I see any who worship trees? And they presented to him Nemonis. And she was very old. And Stevin bowed his head before her to show respect for her age.
39. And Nemonis said, my son, for what reason have you come to seek me? And Stevin said, I hear that you worship trees. And Nemonis said, so it is. You have heard the truth. And Stevin said, why?
40. And Nemonis said, our forefathers said to us that the trees are omnipotent and omnipresent and they are omniscient also. And they said that we cannot survive without trees, for they gave to us the breeze of life.
41. And Steven said, is this not foolishness? And Nemonis said, what is foolishness in this? For whenever I need food, I get them from the trees. And whenever I have need of firewood to make food, I go to the trees and cut them to make fire. And whenever I have need of money, I go to the bush and cut branches of trees to sell and make money. And I use the trees to make all kinds of herbs which I have used for cure, therefore trees are omnipotent.
42. And trees are everywhere also, therefore they are omnipresent. And with trees do we make a lot of things which are beyond limit.
43. Now Stevin said, all these things which you speak are foolishness. For the creator of these trees is the god who should be worshipped and not the trees themselves.
44. And Nemonis said, who is the creator of these trees? And Stevin said, he is Yahweh, the father of Zeusus the Krista. And Nemonis said, where is he so that I might believe him and stop worshipping the trees?
45. And Stevin said, he is not visible and he lives in the paradise. And Nemonis laughed so much. And she said, I have given you all the evidences you need to know that the tree which we worship is God, for trees are everywhere which makes him omnipresent. And with trees can diseases be cured which makes him omnipotent and also we know that trees know all our intentions, which makes him omniscient.
46. And Stevin said, how do you prove to me that trees know all our intentions? And Nemonis said, I shall show you. And Nemonis went and sought for a child who was sick. And he said to Stevin, cure this child from his sickness. And Stevin prayed and spoke in the Seriot, but the child, being dumb did not hear him. And she did not fall into a trance.
47. And Nemonis said, this child shall be cured by God who is the tree there. And Nemonis went and plucked a leaf from the tree. And she whispered to the leaf of the tree. And she made herbs from the tree and gave the child to drink. And she drank it and became whole after few hours.
48. And Nemonis said, I know the names of the leaves. And so I have my answers.
49. Now when Steven saw this, he was amazed. And he began to reason deep.
50. And Stevin went home with heaviness of heart.
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by otemanuduno: 7:57pm On Dec 29, 2016
NIKLATIANS
CHAPTER TWO
1. Now the next day, Niklas said to Stevin, it is time to return to Roma. And Stevin said, I have been humiliated yesterday by that old witch who worships trees. And I shall not go until I have humiliated her back.
2. For I am searching through the words which Zeusus left behind to counter her. And Niklas said, many wise homos had come after Nemonis to see her back, but none of them have succeeded. It is better that you sit back and watch. For she cannot be conquered with words of the mouth, being now 72 years and full of experience.
3. Now Stevin said again, take me to Nemonis once again, and I shall show her what I am. And Steven took an axe with him and went to the place of Nemonis. And he said, come out O you old witch. For I have got reply to your foolishness.
4. And Nemonis came outside and said, do you not regard the old? For how do you come without greeting and knocking? For this is not a good thing in our culture.
5. And Stevin said, I have come to show you that the god whom you serve is mortal and we know that God should be immortal. And Nemonis said, show me that God is mortal. And Stevin took the axe and began to cut down the tree which Nemonis worship. And when it was down, Stevin said, see I have killed your god.
6. And Nemonis said, let us go there and I will show you that my God is still alive. And when Stevin followed Nemonis to a place not far away, she went before a tree there and did her worship. And she said, I have told you before that my God is omnipresent. So he is everywhere. And you cannot say of him that he is dead, because you shall always find him at the turning around of your head.
7. Now know also that the tree in my house which you cut down shall take root again and grow. For no one can kill God. For God cannot be created or destroyed. For even the tree which you cut down shall nourish the soil upon which it fell and the soil shall be better than before. Therefore God whom I serve has not died, but has transmitted his energy into another thing.
8. And if you insist O Stevin that you shall kill God, then go and uproot all the trees in the whole world. But I tell you that before you might have gone round the world to do this, some other trees would have taken root again.
9. Now Stevin said, my god created all these trees. And Nemonis said, what is the proof? And Stevin could not give clear explanation, for he had only the Tora with him to make his proof. And Nemonis said, I cannot read and write, so how shall I know what you have there?
10. But I have mouth to speak and I shall tell you how the trees created all things also. And these are the things spoken by our forefathers. And Stevin said, your forefathers have told you a lie.
11. And Nemonis said, which of these two should I believe more? Your forefathers or mine? For my forefathers are they who gave me life and the clothes which I put on. And they left this house for me for free.
12. Now tell me what advantage has your forefathers done to me to believe them?
13. And Stevin said, believe at least in Zeusus the Krist. And Nemonis said, believe also in Ristot the great, or in As-clepius the god who made use of magic and herbs from trees to cure sicknesses.
14. Now when Stevin saw that he could not prevail over her, he left her and departed. And Niklas said, have you seen, O Stevin that the god of Juda is not known here. And the gods which they worship seem also very real to them. And there is no matter in which you can judge them.
15. For in wisdom, they have it. And in the matter of cure, they know it even more than us. And in morality, they do not lack anything. And there are no proofs to show that your own god is more powerful than theirs. For in growing to old age, they grow and they do not die young all the time.
16. For as it is in Juda, so it is in this place also.
17. And Stevin said, let us go tomorrow to other people who worship other things. For I know that I shall convert a soul in this place to Zeusus and that soul shall help to spread our gospel.
18. Now Niklas brought Stevin to an homofal who worship stones and sand. And she was old also like Nemonis. And her name was Klopaat. And Stevin greeted her well and she set food before them, saying, eat and be happy. And she brought wine and they drank also.
19. Now Steven said after they had eaten, who is god whom you worship? And the homofal said, the soil is God. And Stevin laughed so much that the food got into his head. And when he was settled again, he said, why do you worship sand as your god?
20. And Klopaat said, can you do anything without the soil? Can you plant your crops in the air?
21. And Stevin said, but you know that the true god made this soil which you worship as god. And Klopaat said, God himself is the soil. And Stevin said, can the soil exist without God?
22. And Klopaat said, can any god exist without the soil? And Stevin took out the books of the history of Juda and began to read in the tongue of Grecon. And Klopaat said, with what is that book made which you read from, and Stevin said, it is made with papyrus.
23. And Klopaat said, did you not say earlier that your god is the god of Juda who lives in the paradise? How come you are speaking for the god which Nemonis believe on? And Stevin was confused, saying, I do not know what you are saying?
24. And Klopaat said, you are reading from a papyrus, which is made of trees, therefore that is the god of Nemonis and not the god of Juda. And Stevin could not speak anymore. And Klopaat said, I await your god to speak from the paradise from which he lives and not you speaking from the papyrus which is the god of Nemonis.
25. When Stevin heard this, he said, this is witchcraft. And Klopaat said, if you call the things of nature witchcraft, then you do not deserve to be here. For the soil you walk upon is God and the soil upon which you plant is God and with God did you build your house.
26. And with God did you make your tablets which you write on. Yet you did not appreciate God who is nature and is everywhere. For there is no place you go without soil. And there is nowhere you walk upon without soil. And soil is in the depth of the ocean and even in the air.
27. So why do you not accept the omnipresence of the soil? And through the soils do our fathers consult their higher self to reveal mysteries to them, using the cowries and the shells which are the things of nature.
28. And with the soil and stones do we cure many sicknesses and diseases here. So why do you say that we should not do our worship to the soil?
29. Now when Stevin heard this, he said, you are possessed of the devils. And he left her alone.
30. And Stevin was greatly bothered when he laid his back to rest. And Niklas went to him and said, it shall be hard to change the people in this place to the worship of the god of Juda except by the use of force.
31. But I know that many of them shall accept to die rather than leaving their beliefs for foreign believes.
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by otemanuduno: 5:53am On Dec 30, 2016
Chapter Three
1. Stevin also went to argue against those who worship the air as their god. And they gave him reasons also. And they said, without the air, who can survive? Not even the trees can survive without him. And the air is everywhere on earth, so he is omnipresent.
2. And those who worship the sun said, without the sun what can exist? Even the earth shall collapse and total darkness shall be upon the earth if the sun, which is the light, is not up there.
3. And they who worship the moon said many things also and the same did they who worship the waters. And they said, with water is everything sustained. For the soil needs water to be soft and the plants need them too. And even all humans need water also.
4. And they who worship the sky said also, the sky protects us from the terror of the sun. And the sky is everywhere also, therefore it is omnipresent. And it is above us all.
5. And Stevin saw they who worship the earth as a whole, saying that the earth is conscious. And he was amazed also. And he saw they who worship themselves also, saying that they were God themselves. And Stevin observed all these and found out that they were all old homos.
6. And he wondered, saying, why did Yahweh permit all these to live so long? For according to the parable which Yeshu told us, he who said to his soul, enjoy the labour of my hands, was killed immediately. Have all these not done something more abominable than he? And they are all yet alive.
7. And Stevin pondered so much on all these things. And in the matter of morality which he should have used to judge them, they were not also lacking. And he could not find anything different to judge them with.
8. And there are some who did not worship anything at all, saying, if we say that we would worship God, then we would worship everything, because everything seems to be God.
9. And no one took heed to listen to the things which Stevin had in his books to tell them. For all these homos showed to him the proof of the existence of their own gods, but himself only had no proof to show to them, except the things which were written in the books which he carried.
10. And Stevin said to Niklas, I have seen enough. It is time that I should return to Roma.
11. Now when they had returned to Roma, Stevin became weak in the mind. And he became to teach with much reservation. And Petra called him aside and said, O Stevin, I have found out that you are now not very serious, unlike before. And the doctrine which you preach have changed a little.
12. For you give audience to the worshippers of other gods now. And you condone their habits. And Stevin told Petra the things which he went through. And Petra said, shall you believe their words more than the words of Zeusus the Krista our lord?
13. Now arise and do the work of an evangelist, which Zeusus has commissioned us to do.

1 Like

Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by otemanuduno: 6:19am On Dec 30, 2016
CHAPTER FOUR
1. Now Stevin remained awake all nights for many days. And he discovered that by remaining awake in the night and putting a little sleep to his eyes at dawn, he did always have dreams which were nightmares.
2. And he said to Petra, I have found another means through which we can subject the people to fear and dominate their souls. And Petra said, how? And Stevin said, by keeping them awake in the middle of the night. For if one does not sleep all through the night and falls asleep just at dawn, he shall awake suddenly with nightmares.
3. And such nightmares shall we call the oppression of the demons. For even when such one awakes, his body shall not awake with him immediately. And Petra said, let us try it on the people.
4. So they began to try it on them, saying, henceforth there shall not be anyone among you who sleeps at night. And many gathered in the tent upon the land of Iskariot to pray every night.
5. And Petra and Stevin told them very scary stories in the middle of the night. And they told them of demons. Of Incubus and of Succubus and of Adramelek also, to scare the homos.
6. And at dawn when such ones had thought to put a little sleep to their faces, they had very terrible dreams of those things which they were told. And they trembled and came before the disciples to tell the things which they saw.
7. And Petra and the other disciples said, you have seen that indeed we have strong spiritual battles to do. Therefore be earnest in prayers the more and let us fight the battles spiritually, day and night, for the earth is a battle ground.
8. Now Niklas began to observe. And he compared the lives of those who did not worship Krista to the lives of those who did. And he found that those who worship Krista were the more fearful.
9. And those who did not worship Krista had not reason to fear at night before going to sleep. And Niklas began to search deeply for the reason why this was so.
10. And he found out that it was the content of the memories of the Krishtens which hunt them, for they had been made to appear real to them. And Niklas said, indeed many of the Krishtens came to the disciples, saying, when we recited the words which you have asked us to memorise from the scriptures and went to sleep with these words in our hearts, we did see ourselves conquering all those tormenting demons.
11. And Petra said, because you believe in the words of god, so did you conquer.
12. And Niklas thought deeply, and knew that by whatever anyone builds confidence upon to see himself conquering in his nightmares, such one shall conquer by it.
13. And Niklas began to know the secrets of Krishtanite. And he began to teach the people the truth, saying, do not fear, for it is because of your fear that you have nightmares and those things which you call demonic attacks.
14. Do not stay awake, pondering on bad imaginations, else you shall see yourselves being squeezed by the things which you call demons.
15. For demons are not real, except in your hearts and imaginations.
16. Permit others to worship their own gods while you worship your own also. For by so doing shall peace exist among you all.
17. Now some who heard the saying of Niklas went and told the thing to Petra. And he called Niklas before all the deacons of the church. And they agreed to demote Niklas and Stevin also, for Stevin had begun to speak other things too.
18. And they counted them both among five others who shall do account of the daily earnings. And Niklas and Stevin were forbidden to speak to the congregation thenceforth.

1 Like

Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by Qpetz: 7:57am On Dec 30, 2016
Do you mind dropping the link to this PDF instead of dropping the write-ups in bits?
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by otemanuduno: 11:35am On Dec 30, 2016
Qpetz:
Do you mind dropping the link to this PDF instead of dropping the write-ups in bits?
That would be possible by 2018. Thanks.
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by realmindz: 10:02pm On Dec 30, 2016
Otem, I rly love this...the argument that the tree is God makes super sense. nice one

2 Likes

Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by Nobody: 3:59pm On Dec 31, 2016
Otem could you tell me where you got all these. Which website?
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by otemanuduno: 10:33pm On Dec 31, 2016
coolesmile:
Otem could you tell me where you got all these. Which website?
They are given to me by revelation. You can't find it anywhere now until 2018. Wait for it.
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by otemanuduno: 5:49am On Jan 02, 2017
CHAPTER FIVE
1. Now Filip came to Petra from Cilicia and said, I have known another means whereby we shall make the homos enrich us. And Petra said, by what means? And Filip said, when twenty of them give unto us, we shall give back to one of them in two-fold and say that it was a blessing from our god from giving.
2. And he who has received the two-fold shall testify of it in the congregation, saying, indeed god has rewarded me with this two-fold of what I gave. And this shall motivate others to give more.
3. And so shall we do to them continually. And Petra said, it is a good thing. For it shall help us to establish the churches.
4. Now Petra sent by the hands of Filip, saying, go and give this to Merog, whose house I have described to you. For he does not know you. And you shall make yourself like an angel.
5. And Filip went to the house of Merog. And Merog, being taught by Stevin that it was good to accomodate strangers, did welcome Filip into his house.
6. And Filip drank milk which he gave him. And Filip said, you have done this good to a stranger, therefore you shall be rewarded greatly. And Filip commanded him that he should touch the floor with his knees. And he did so.
7. And Filip put his right hand on his head and blessed him, saying, close your eyes. And Merog closed his eyes firmly. And Filip spoke the language of the Seriot and said to Merog, now sleep. And so Merog fell backward and slept.
8. And Filip left a little purse beside Merog and departed. And afterwards, Merog awoke from his trance. And he said, indeed the angel of the lord has visited me.
9. And when he found the little purse, he opened it and found in it thirty talents of silver. For he did give fifteen talents of silver in that same week.
10. And he said, indeed I have been rewarded in two folds. And when Merog went into the congregation of the Krishtens, he made a noise of that which had happened to him, saying, an angel did visit me and gave me double fold of that which I have given.
11. And many who heard him testify began to sell their things and bring the money to Petra and the other disciples, thinking that they shall have double also.
12. And Petra made sure this was done occasionally to make the homos give all they had. And the church grew in number, because of the tricks which were played on them.
13. Now Niklas visited Merog, for he had thought to know the appearance of an angel. And he said to Merog, can you describe he who paid you a visit and gave to you two fold of that which you gave to the church?
14. And Merog said, he has an eye with a stain of blood in it. And his teeth have space between them at the front. And Niklas observed and knew that the description fitted that of Filip who came to visit Petra at the time when Merog mentioned.
15. And Niklas went and confronted Petra, saying, why do you do this? For this is deception. And Petra said, we have not told Merog to say that he saw an angel, so why should we be condemned?
16. And Niklas said, if this religion shall be established on falsehood from the beginning, then it is not worth my stay in it. For the religion which I knew in Grecon was not like this.
17. For they try in all ways to do that which is true.
18. And Petra said, it shall even be good for you to depart. For now many are in the congregation, believing the heresy which you did teach them.
19. And we do not know yet how we shall purge all them, for we do not want to lose their fellowship with us.
20. And Niklas departed, saying, if this religion which has just begun not more than five years could be laying a foundation upon false miracles and make believes, I doubt how its integrity shall appear in the far future.
21. And Niklas departed, saying, I shall rather worship God Almighty through my own inner self and not through a son of deception.

1 Like

Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by otemanuduno: 7:30am On Jan 02, 2017
CHAPTER SIX
1. Now after Niklas had departed, Stevin also began to consider leaving the congregation of the deceivers, saying, shall it not befit me to be true to myself for once?
2. For I know that the things which we do are not right, deceiving the people.
3. Now when Stevin considered leaving the fellowship of the believers of Yeshua, he was sent by Petra to Antiok, saying, go and teach of Krista there. And Stevin departed, but was attacked by the disciples of Gumid, one who resisted the formation of more religions.
4. For Gumid had said that religion was the cause of all the confusion in the colony of Roma.
5. Now the disciples of Gumid came and attacked Stevin and the other krishtens who followed him. And they all fled, but Stevin alone was caught. And when Stevin saw a familiar face among the people, he said, save me O lawyer.
6. And he whom he spoke to said, I do not know you. And Stevin was beaten so much that he was wounded. And they left him on the ground.
7. Now the other Krishtens came and carried Stevin away to Jerusalem on a donkey. And Stevin had lost his consciousness. And Stevin opened his eyes after a whole day.
8. And Petra was glad, saying, I shall go and declare to the people that by their prayers you have awoken from the dead. And Stevin said, have you declared to the people that I died?
9. And Petra said, yes. For I have even told them that they should pray, maybe you shall come back to life.
10. And Stevin said, not every losing of consciousness is death O Petra. For if indeed I had died, I would have been conscious somewhere else, which is in the paradise of our god.
11. But I shall tell you the truth and the truth is that I was not conscious, therefore it was not death but fainting.
12. And Petra said, whichever it is, I will praise Zeusus Krista for restoring your soul. And Stevin said, O Petra, did you set me up to kill me?
13. For you indeed sent Sol and his men after me. For I saw him among the homos who beat me to unconsciousness. And I wondered, saying, why is this lawyer helping the people who beat me up?
14. For I have seen him here with you before, being your friend.
15. And Petra swore that he did not have a hand in it. And Petra welcomed Sol to his place, saying, why did you join the followers of Gumid to humiliate us? Are you not for us anymore?
16. And Sol said, let it be so for now. For by this shall your religion be made known in all places. For when one pretends to be what he is not and then comes back to what he is, many people shall be convinced, saying, indeed there was a divine touch.
17. So shall I do O Petra. For I, accepting to be a Krishten, go about to present myself as one who is against Krishtanite, shall suddenly turn around to Krishtanite and say, I was struck down by Yeshua.
18. And this shall bring many to believe me and our religion. For such were done in the books of history which you gave me. And in the language called Seriot which I have begun to learn, this is called karmish.
19. Now Petra was very glad when he heard it. And he said, as long as you shall soon turn around suddenly, I have granted you that you do whatever pleases you to us.
20. And this shall be a secret between you and I.
21. Now when Stevin heard their conversations, he was disappointed, saying, for the sake of bringing souls to Yeshua has Petra and Sol endangered my life.
22. And Stevin departed from Jerusalem by night and did not return anymore.
23. And Petra told the people to cease praying for the resurrection of Stevin. And he said, Stevin has died and has been buried outside the city, where Yeshua himself was killed, which is Gol-govatha.
24. And the people mourned Stevin for seven days, saying, we have lost a very great homo.

2 Likes

Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by otemanuduno: 7:34am On Jan 02, 2017
CHAPTER SEVEN
1. Now Niklas sat down at night and pondered so much upon the mysteries of the world. And he was greatly emotional, saying, why can one not see the truth and follow it?
2. For there are a thousand beliefs which all claimed to be the truth, but each one sees the other nine hundred and ninety nine as falsehood.
3. Now Niklas lost consciousness and cane into a realm of a loving light. For he felt greatly loved. And he felt as if he remembered all his past deeds in a flash.
4. And he heard a voice, saying, Niklas, son of Bedum, what have you come into this valley to do?
5. And Niklas said, I do not know, O Yeshua.
6. And the light said, I am not Yeshua O Niklas. For how do you not bother to ask who am I before calling me Yeshua? For many have seen me and have named me in their minds after their religious fathers also.
7. For the Zoroashians who came here named me after Zoroash. And the Bongaite who had seen me in the land of Murmoh named me Bongo. And the Krishtens in Hindi named me Krista.
8. And they who worship Alla said I was Moussa. The Ishtarites and the Dianites and the Furians and the Ristotians and the Xenderites and all kinds of religious people who had seen me did assumed me as their religious figures.
9. But I am not any of them, but one who is greater than they all. But I shall respond to any as if I am he whom they think of me as, because I have no partiality with me.
10. For when one named Jokan came towards these gates, some gods came after him to pull him away into their afterlifes which were not convenient for habitation.
11. And Jokan called upon Mardukai whom he believed upon in an incantation, saying, save me according to your promise! Keep me away from these demons who have come to have me! Appear and save me, O great Mardukai according to your words.
12. And I went and saved Jokan, bringing him into the valley of knowledge. And the whole mysteries of the universe was revealed to him.
13. Now Niklas said, but who are you? And the light said, I am the Light of God Almighty. And my light shines to all, having no partiality in it.
14. And Niklas said, but who is this Almighty God whom you speak of? And the light said, he is you.
15. And Niklas said, this is a joke. And the light said, who then do you think is God? And Niklas said, although I have no evidence to call him the Almighty God, but according to the books written down in Juda, I think Yahweh is he.
16. And the light of God said, God Almighty has diffused into the universe and the Universe is God. And all things in it are God. And whoever you call God is God.
17. But there are some gods who have made themselves darker and darker. And there are some gods who have made themselves hidden until the time of light, which is the time of enlightenment.
18. And when a god has made himself very dark by the things which he did, another god shall arise to cast a shadow out of him. And this shall make many abandon the worship of the former for another or for themselves.
19. For the shadow of Enlil was cast by Sagon. And the shadow of Moloch was cast by Anjea who was a goddess. And the shadow of Zeus was cast by Mithras who humiliated Zeus by grabbing all his bulls by their horns and tearing them apart.
20. And the shadow of Gaol was cast by Ske-lep. And the shadow of Baalim was cast by Moussa and the homos of Yacob, even till the times of Eliash who made a joke out of him. So also was the shadow of Sin cast by Moussa, even to the naming of iniquity after him.
21. And Yeshua whom you think as the son of God, came also to cast the shadow of some gods. But he cast the shadow of his own father the more and made the name of his father to be of lesser mention than his own name.
22. And his father killed and buried him in Sodom-Egypt and delivered his soul to hell fire.
23. Now know this, O Niklas, that one named Eubius shall come and bring Yeshua again alive, equalling him with Yahweh his father. And Murhamid shall come and cast shadow of Mazda, bringing Allah with him.
24. And their worship shall dominate the earth for two millenniums. And in the second millennium going to the third millennium shall Otem arise and cast shadow of them.
25. And in all aspects shall Otem cast shadows of them. In the aspects of proverbs and of parables shall he cast shadow of them. And in the aspect of revelation and knowledge shall he cast shadow of them also.
26. And Otem shall not go in the ways of other gods, who are obsessed with being worshipped. But he shall bring only the knowledge of God Almighty, who is the father of all gods to them.
27. And some gods shall be angry at him, seeking to destroy him, but they shall have no power over him.
28. Yahweh and Alla and Moloch and Enki and Eshu and Anansi and all gods who are terrible shall seek to have Otem, but they shall fail, everyone of them, for the thummims can never be reversed.
29. And from the time of Otem onward shall the homos see themselves as gods who should help one another. And they shall love and help one another.
30. But some shall remain in their evil ways, terrorising as they have always been. And some shall remain, deceiving others by collecting their monies, time and resources, saying that they are helping them to give those treasures to God Almighty.
31. And the givers shall not reason deeply to say, what is God Almighty going to need our treasures for? Shall he spend them?

1 Like

Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by Wilgrea7(m): 1:58pm On Jan 02, 2017
@ otemanuduno
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by Wilgrea7(m): 1:58pm On Jan 02, 2017
@ otemanuduno
how goes you?
i have a question... I've been doing some mind blowing research....
so my question is.....
who is “El" according to your doctrine
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by otemanuduno: 2:49pm On Jan 02, 2017
Wilgrea7:
@ otemanuduno

how goes you?

i have a question... I've been doing some mind blowing research....

so my question is.....

who is “El" according to your doctrine
Go and check it out yourself. It's there. I will do little arguments and more writing of the DOCTUFOS this year 2017, according to the instruction I received.
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by realmindz: 3:19pm On Jan 02, 2017
otemanuduno:

Go and check it out yourself. It's there. I will do little arguments and more writing of the DOCTUFOS this year 2017, according to the instruction I received.

But u can do some explanations when asked questions
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by Wilgrea7(m): 4:29pm On Jan 02, 2017
otemanuduno:

you've got it all wrong brother.... I'm not here to argue with you... i just want to know something... besides... you expect me to start checking 42 pages for info on El?? pls na... just give me a summary of who he is in your doctrine... 4 lines or so is enough... there is something i want to find out... please... I won't argue it with you.... i promise
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by TheOtherRoom: 6:35pm On Jan 02, 2017
Wilgrea7:

you've got it all wrong brother.... I'm not here to argue with you... i just want to know something... besides... you expect me to start checking 42 pages for info on El?? pls na... just give me a summary of who he is in your doctrine... 4 lines or so is enough... there is something i want to find out... please... I won't argue it with you.... i promise
try and go through it bro... At some point you will laugh and you will also figure out how he merger biblical stories with popular Quranic traditions.. Its cool tho
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by otemanuduno: 6:48pm On Jan 02, 2017
Wilgrea7:

El is one of the gods of Philistia, worshipped more than Ekron in Philistia. When he conquered Sumeria and many other lands, his name was used as a replacement for the names of many gods there. And El was simply regarded as God in many lands, same way the god of israel has replaced Chukwu, Olorun, Oghene and Abassi as the name of their gods in many places in Nigeria today.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by otemanuduno: 6:53pm On Jan 02, 2017
TheOtherRoom:
try and go through it bro... At some point you will laugh and you will also figure out how he merged biblical stories with popular Quranic traditions.. Its cool tho
I am not the one merging anything. If it was merged earlier, then he who reveals them to me should be the one who merged them. However, I don't think you should expect to see the reality of our World in the past without seeing religion and religious believes in them, else that would be a lopsided reality of the world, like the ones we have in some Holy Books where names of gods in other lands were silenced and treated as if they never existed, giving preference to only one god, whom they regard as the Almighty God.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by Wilgrea7(m): 7:03pm On Jan 02, 2017
otemanuduno:

El is one of the gods of Philistia, worshipped more than Ekron in Philistia. When he conquered Sumeria and many other lands, his name was used as a replacement for the names of many gods there. And El was simply regarded as God in many lands, same way the god of israel has replaced Chukwu, Olorun, Oghene and Abassi as the name of their gods in many places in Nigeria today.

ok.... thanks bro
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by otemanuduno: 7:10pm On Jan 02, 2017
Wilgrea7:

ok.... thanks bro
u're welcome

(1) (2) (3) ... (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) ... (122) (Reply)

Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist / Pastor Chris And T.b Joshua Are Satanic. (pst Chris Is A White Demon) / Post Yoruba Christian Hymns Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 291
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.