Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,752 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:17 AM

The Doctrine Of The Ufos - Religion (46) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Doctrine Of The Ufos (212372 Views)

Dialect Of The Early Beings (SERIOT LANGUAGE) / My Take On The Doctrine Of Trinity And Those Saying Jesus Is God Almighty! / Demons, Angels, Vampires Etc // Extraterresterials, Aliens, Ufos - Same Thing! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) ... (122) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by otemanuduno: 7:33pm On Feb 20, 2017
Chapter Seven

1. Now Deop came to a footpath. And he saw a place where a hut stood alone. And the name of the place was Futa. And it was not far from the river.

2. And Deop desired to rest in the hut. Now when Deop had entered the hut, he found a homofal there. And the homofal said, go far from me, O homo. For I have vowed not to set my eyes on a homo till the day of my death.
3. And Deop said, why have you made this decision and who are you? And the woman said, I was chastised by my own children for refusing to change the gods I worship. And they called me a witch because I continually refused to worship the gods which the evil angels brought upon us.
4. And Deop said, where are you from? And the woman said, I am from Shuga. And some white angels came into our land to cause division and disunity among us.
5. And they told us that only their own deities are the way. And they said that their god sent his son to die for our evil.
6. And Deop said, I have not heard of such thing as you have said, but they whom I have in my own land came forcefully and not by persuasion. And they offer peace or sword at the same time.

7. For they say at the point of the swords and the pipes, accept Alla or die. And we accepted because of the fear of losing our lives. And we bow down to worship a god whom we do not love.
8. And I Deop fought them with swords and ropes and arrows, but my own people betrayed me. And I have parted with my left leg.
9. Now Deop asked, saying, what is your name, you homofal? And she said Diwara. And Deop said, I am hungry. Is there any food to eat?
10. And Diwara said, I kill leopard for meat, for I was a warrior in the days of my youth. And Deop was glad to have met a warrior like himself.
11. And Deop said, if you, being so powerful to kill a leopard can flee from your own children, then what respect shall you have before your townspeople who know you?
12. And Diwara said, according to the proverbs of my ancestors, not everyone who runs away is a coward.
13. For I ran when my children said something which was very strange to me.
14. And Deop said, what did your children say to you which was very strange? And Diwara said, when they beat me with the rod that I should confess all my witchy and evil deeds and give my life to Zeusus their god, I said to them, you began your persuasion peacefully, but now you are becoming more violent and arrogant.
15. And they said to me that their god permits the use of violence for the purpose of conversion of souls and they said that they shall take me by force.
16. And I said, if you insist to take me by force, then your religion is not a peaceful one as you claimed. And Serre my firstborn son raised his hand and slapped me on the face, saying, do you think that Zeusus came to bring peace? No, he only came to bring sword and divisions into the world.
17. And he has commanded me to hate my parents and deny them of care also if they do not come to the path which I have found, which is the only true path.
18. Now when Serre my firstborn son had ended his saying, I perceived that the religion which the evil angels brought with them has intoxicated him and has made him mad.
19. Therefore I fled at night, because I know that they shall offer me to the foreign angels to be burnt up as the children of Gerluk my friend did to her the year before. For they bound her and took her to the evil foreign angels to be burnt up for rejecting Krishtanite, which was the religion of these foreigners.
20. Now Deop married Diwara after five months. And Diwara took in immediately.
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by otemanuduno: 7:50pm On Feb 20, 2017
Chapter Eight
1. Now while Diwara was carrying the baby of Deop in her womb, he said to her, let me go like the heroes of the past and fight the battle against the evil foreigners in my land.

2. For they are violent and arrogant, respecting neither our religion nor our culture while they force us to respect their own religion and culture and god.

3. And they say of Rog, he is a demon. And they say of Alla their own god, he is god.

4. And they have killed about seven hundred homos in Timbok and about six hundred did they kill in Songai. And in Jolof, they have killed many of my kinsmen who said that they shall not worship foreign god.

5. Now Diwara said, go Deop my husband and the god of your land shall be with you to conquer the forces of foreign god. And Deop went with a new crutch which Diwara had made for him.

6. Now Deop went to Jolof and found how the foreigners made slavery an occupation. For they sold the homos of the land.

7. And Deop cried aloud to the sky, saying, O Rog, why do you look at us while foreign gods overwhelm us? Are you dead or asleep?
8. And Deop fell asleep and found himself in an unknown place. And a very bright light appeared before him. And the light said, pass through me O Deop and you shall know all the things which you need to know.
9. And Deop said, who are you? Are you Rog? And the light said, I am a matrix of souls; the light of God the Universe am I. And I love those who seek the truth and hate evil.
10. And Deop said, what is the truth? And the light said, the truth is that you are a god yourself, being a part of God the Universe. And Rog whom you call upon for help is now a dead star and he is not yet reincarnated to the earth or any other planet; for he seeks rest in the Valley of the shadow of death for nine hundred years and he is granted his wish.
11. And Deop said, what shall I do to these foreigners who have come upon my land forcefully? And the light of God said to Deop, you shall fight and overcome them now, but they shall return with full force and conquer your land. And they shall influence your land in the manner of religion and worship and the names which the homos of your land bear shall be changed to the names of these Makkites and Rabites.
12. For many in your land shall be ashamed to bear their traditional names. But the names of strangers shall they rejoice about.
13. And Rog shall be reincarnated to bring to their consciousness the values of their cultures. And they who disregard Rog shall not disregard Otem.
14. For Otem shall come around that time also, which shall be about half a millennium from now. And Otem shall come in humility of mind, but the world shall by the words of Otem raise up for themselves objects through which they shall make an everlasting rememberance of him.
15. And so shall it be in this world and in the world to come, forever. For the objects of confidence which they raise up for themselves shall they call Totem, which by interpretation is the object of truth. For the root of every Totem is Otem. And the root of Otem is Tem, who is also called Atum, being the god of ancient Egeptos.
16. Now Deop said, where shall Otem be born, O great light? And how shall he set Aferk free from slavery and collonialism? And the light of God said, Otem is not he who shall set Aferk free from physical slavery and collonialism, but this shall begin with those whose heads shall become more developed than the heads of the evil gods who command slavery and genocides.
17. For indeed, the organs of the heads of the homos of the future shall evolve to a state where they shall be wiser than the gods of religion. For they shall access the heads of the gods of findings and by the wisdom and knowledge which they shall unknowingly be exposed to shall they invent things which are unimaginable.
18. And their inventions shall beat the imaginations of all gods of religion. For houses whose top is in the sky shall they make.
19. And the homos shall say, let us stop these slavery commanded by the gods of the books. And then shall collonization and slavery stop, first in the kingdoms around Kope and then all over the world.
20. But physical slavery alone shall be stopped and not the slavery of the mind. For without the arrival of Otem, the slavery and collonization of the mind shall not stop.
21. And Deop said, what is the slavery of the mind and how shall Otem stop it? And the light of God said, the slavery of the mind is the obsession with the things pertaining to the culture of other people while the things of your own traditions are being abandoned and forgotten.
22. And your names shall be forgotten and replaced with foreign names. And your gods shall be forgotten and replaced with the gods of foreign lands. And your thoughts shall be about visiting places in the foreign lands which they have named holy.
23. And your resources shall you spend upon things pertaining to foreign gods. And while the organs of the heads of the homos of the foreign lands are getting prepared for the new codes with which they shall make greater inventions, the homos of Aferk shall be struggling with how they shall please the gods of the foreign lands which they had brought upon them.
24. And Otem shall emerge suddenly, bringing with him the history of the world, according to the record which Atum the good god of Aferk has taken with his devices and stars.
25. And the stargazers have spoken of Atum when they looked deep into the stars many years ago. For the stars which you see are the reflections of the past. And from the past shall come the future.
26. And the powers of the future shall come from the decayed bodies of the past.
27. Now Deop said, let Otem come immediately, for the slavery of the mind is worse than physical slavery. And that which I contend against is physical slavery and not the slavery of the mind. For I have no inner power to fight against the slavery of the mind.
28. Now Deop awoke and wondered greatly at the things which he saw.
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by otemanuduno: 7:54pm On Feb 20, 2017
Chapter Nine
1. Now Deop sang a song, saying, O God of nature; the father of all gods, our perception of time is narrow and we do not see all things at once.
2. The time of Otem, the god of scrolls and wisdom is here, but we do not see deep into that fragment of time.
3. Take me to that fragment O God I pray. Let my soul encounter Otem of truth.
4. For since the day I encountered your light, I have set an image for myself, not to worship but to symbolise this great Otem. And it shall be an everlasting totem for me and my descendants.
5. My totem is neither sheep nor goat, for sheep are foolish and poor in their spirits, according to the things Diwara my wife told me about them. And goats are violent and wicked, according to how they came to forcefully possess Jolof our land.
6. But the sun is my Totem, for it symbolises the light of Otem.
7. O Otem, let the fragment of space and time which you occupy be superimposed upon mine, so that I might see you and feel happy.
8. Let me set my eyes on your days while I am still alive.
9. Let 500 years roll away like a scroll so that I can set my eyes on you and be happy.
10. Where is Atum the god who keeps Aferk on course when the first god of Aferk abandoned it? Blessed be Atum, the god of findings.
11. For we await the record of events of the earth and the universe, so that the falsehood of evil gods shall be discovered.
12. Let Atum leave a part of himself in all things of the universe. For without Atum shall the world be destroyed. For evil gods constantly seek how to end this world.
13. But no one can end the works of God the Universe. For all the things which God Almighty made can never be destroyed. For what we perceive as destruction is only reincarnation. And that which we see as death is transition.
14. Otem of truth, reveal your splendour. Let all evil gods tremble when they see you. Let them be scattered.
15. But let the gods of findings rejoice, for he who shall make them known has come.
16. O great light of God, the matrix of souls who is love, I revere you. For in you live all consciousness and unconsciousness. The consciousness of the present world lives in you and the unconsicousness of the past people are in you also.
17. Mother Earthus and all goddesses who have departed are in you. And they wish love alone for us who are on earth. And Mother Earthus wish for the freedom of Aferk above all wishes.
18. For the ridicules of Aferk are great and the slavery of his mind is mighty.
19. Rog, the god of Jolof, being now one of the unconscious part of the light of God, let me see the space in time which you occupy.
20. Show me the fragment of time when these evil gods shall be made unconscious to the world. For the gods who threaten with fire and brimstones are not worthy of everlasting worship.
21. For they deserve no worship but insults. For it is better to worship idols made of the hands of a homo than to worship the gods who threaten with fire and brimstones.
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by otemanuduno: 7:57pm On Feb 20, 2017
Chapter Ten
1. Now Deop descended into the fragment of time called the past. And he saw Atum and Enorak and Chimid and Earthus and Jasheb.
2. And Deop said, where am I? And they said, your body is on earth, but your soul has gone out of your body to this place which you have wished to see.
3. For here is the abode of thousands of homos who live and have the mind of Atum, the god who likes to see that the truth prevails over falsehood. And Deop said, where is Rog, the god of my land?
4. And Atum said, on which time-space do you wish to see Rog? Tell us if you wish to see him on the time-spce called past or the one called future.
5. And Deop said, fuse the past and the future together for me to see Rog. And Atum did so.
6. And Deop saw Rog how he ruled Jolof and Wolef and all the plasce around the kingdom of Timbok 500 years before. And there was imperfection in the rulership of Rog.
7. And Deop said to Rog, how do you being a god rule your land in this manner? And Rog said, shall you question me, the Almighty God?
8. And Deop laughed and said, who make you the Almighty God, O Rog? For where are you in the fragment of time-space where I come from?
9. You are nowhere to be found, for Alla rules over your land and your people are being killed mindlessly. And Rog said, if my people decide to welcome foreign gods and they are being killed for it, how is that a fault of mine?
10. But do not judge me yet, O Deop, for in the time-space called the future shall I come reincarnated. And I shall come like a homo erectus and not like the form of a giant.
11. And in the days of the god of parables and wisdom shall I come also.
12. Now while Rog spoke, Deop found himself in a fragment ot time when Otem and Rog shall be contemporary. And he saw Negre the land of Otem and Dakre the land of Rog at the same time.
13. And Rog flew with Deop. And they met Otem. And Rog bowed to Otem, saying, I respect the truth and all true histories which you have brought with you.
14. And Otem said, you do not need to do this. For this privilege is given to me and I do not own it independetly.
15. Now while Rog and Otem and Deop hovered around Negre, Atum and Earthus and Chimid joined them and said, we have left our fragment of time to join you here, O Rog and Otem.
16. For it is time to lliberate the minds of the homos of the world and redirect their focus. For Negre worship Alla and Yahweh whom they did not love with their soul. But they worship these gods by compulsion.
17. And they fear the things in the supposed books which they call the holy books, saying, all they who challenged these gods were killed by these gods, therefore we shall not speak against them or challenge their meaningless philosophies, because the way of these gods are higher than our own way.
18. Behold, Yahweh and Alla have been cast into the cage which is spiritual. And they shall be judged by the mouths of the homos of the world for a thousand years.
19. For the judgement of a bad god are ridicules made by the mouths of those whom they have formally enslaved. For in the days when Baalim was captured by Yahweh, he was ridiculed by Elijah and other prophets of Yahweh.
20. And in the days when Molokoi was captured, he was ridiculed also.
21. Now if even the good gods who departed to make findings have been ridiculed, how much more shall the bad gods be ridiculed? For they have ridiculed even I, Atum, when I went as far as the belly of the Universe to make findings.
22. And Egeptos my people made images and drawings of me, putting as my head the head of a fox. And some put as my head the head of a cat.
23. And when I saw them through the sky, I laughed and said, Egeptos is ignorant of the truth. But Otem shall I send to them in the years to come.
24. Now Deop said, Otem of truth, blessed be your name forever among all names. For you have brought peace of mind with you and peace belongs to the world.
25. But now shall the fearful fear the more and cry out aloud, saying, this is the end time. And they shall cry fearfully from the years of your manifestation on earth till 3000 years after the death of Niklas, but their cry shall subside in the year 2625 after the death of Niklas, the great fore-runner of you Otem.
26. But the world shall remain unending even till the 50th century and after. And all so-called endtime religions shall be found liars. Orie!
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by otemanuduno: 6:55am On Feb 21, 2017
Chapter Eleven
1. Now Deop went around the territory of the foreigners, for it was already a year since and half since his leg was cut off. And Deop did not see any of his fighters since then.
2. Now while Deop loitered around the place, Seme saw him from afar and came to him, saying, commander!
3. And Deop was glad to see Seme. And Deop said, where are the others and what do you do around here?
4. And Seme said, we were all taken captive but I escaped. The rest of them are imprisoned in the territory of the foreigners. Come, let me show you the place where they are.
5. Now Deop began to feel strange within himself. And he said to Seme, who tied me up with others and set us on fire? And Seme said, theforeigners did so, O great commander!
6. For they set alll the soldiers who are injured on fire and the rest of us did they take to their dungeon.
7. Now Deop became wary of Seme, for he thought, saying, it is not possible for one to escape out of them all. And Deop said, let us go and rescue the others.
8. Now while they were at the mouth of the prison, Seme said, let me depart now to watch upon the raised platform, so that I might warn you at the sight of the foreigners.
9. And Deop said, you shall not go anywhere. For if they come upon us, they shall have us together. And if we shall escape, we shall do so together also.
10. Now when Deop would not let him go, he took out a sword and came fiercely against him, to strike him down. But Deop hit his hand hard with the crutch which Diwara had made for him.
11. And the base of the crutch had a little knife crafted in it. Now Deop stood on one leg and pushed the knife into the belly of Seme.
12. And Seme raised his voice and screamed to call the foreigners. And Deop pulled at his crutch to remove the knife from his belly.
13. And he took the sword of Seme and went straightway to the prison. And he cut the wood of the door of the prison and the prisoners came out, but the foreigners had arrived.
14. And Deop said, fight everyone of you. Fight for your life!
15. And the fighters of Deop moved around, being provoked for their long time in prison.
16. And they fought with no weapons, charging at their attackers with their bare hands.
17. And before the foreigners could shoot the dangerous powder at them, they had torn them into pieces with their bare hands.
18. And Deop went amidst the foreigners, wielding his crutch at their face and knocking them hard with it.
19. And they killed about two hundred foreigners and took three hundred captive.
20. And they took the pipes with which they shot the powder. And Deop said, we have rid this kingdom off these evil angels.
21. So did Deop and his men defeat the foreigners, but few of them escaped to other lands.
22. For some departed to Timbok and Songi. And the foreigners who occupied those places accepted them.
23. And they planned how they shall return again to capture Jolof.
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by realmindz: 9:58am On Feb 21, 2017
otem, have you met Rog? cheesy
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by otemanuduno: 10:30am On Feb 21, 2017
realmindz:
otem, have you met Rog? cheesy
I haven't. Certainly Otem Erectus have met him. I am Otem Sapien.
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by realmindz: 2:59pm On Feb 21, 2017
otemanuduno:
I haven't. Certainly Otem Erectus have met him. I am Otem Sapien.

but you are certain you are going to meet him....
This is getting interesting.

Have you lived before (were you reincarnated)?

You also said you and Rog shall fly, hovering over Nigeria, is that for real?
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by otemanuduno: 5:11am On Feb 22, 2017
realmindz:

but you are certain you are going to meet him....
This is getting interesting.

Have you lived before (were you reincarnated)?

You also said you and Rog shall fly, hovering over Nigeria, is that for real?

I am not reincarnated. I don't know if I'll fly over Nigeria with Rog, but Otem Erectus did. Mind you, such kind of flight can only happen in the inner universe and not in the physical universe. The inner universe is what the religious people term as 'spiritual realm'.
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by LordCenturion(m): 6:07am On Feb 22, 2017
otemanuduno:

I am not reincarnated. I don't know if I'll fly over Nigeria with Rog, but Otem Erectus did. Mind you, such kind of flight can only happen in the inner universe and not in the physical universe. The inner universe is what the religious people term as 'spiritual realm'.

I don't understand this very well,does otem erectus has lived in Nigeria before or something?, is there a country called Nigeria before, which country otem erectus live before?
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by otemanuduno: 6:15am On Feb 22, 2017
LordCenturion:

I don't understand this very well,does otem erectus has lived in Nigeria before or something?, is there a country called Nigeria before, which country otem erectus live before?
Nigeria was formerly called Negre and Otem Erectus lived in Negre. From the word Negre comes Negroid. Negroid means 'like Negre'.
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by LordCenturion(m): 7:35am On Feb 22, 2017
otemanuduno:
Nigeria was formerly called Negre and Otem Erectus lived in Negre. From the word Negre comes Negroid. Negroid means 'like Negre'.

Oh, this is getting interesting, u mean, everything in doctufos isn't happen in our time, u mean what is happening now has happened before?

But doctufos mentioned that otem will be made known in 2016, is that otem is u or otem erectus?
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by otemanuduno: 6:44pm On Feb 22, 2017
LordCenturion:

Oh, this is getting interesting, u mean, everything in doctufos isn't happen in our time, u mean what is happening now has happened before?

But doctufos mentioned that otem will be made known in 2016, is that otem is u or otem erectus?
Everything u have read so far are the past. There was a 2016 in the past and in our present world too. That's why you see the light of God mentioning 'the world to come' sometimes.
Whatever happens in my own time will be recorded down too, but that's definitely going to be things which I experience and things we all here are seeing with our eyes, e.g when I said that 4evergod is a 419 and few months later, we discovered it so; when I said that the so-called scary prophecies made by pastors are mere Urims and Goddys decided to attack me with a threat of becoming totally wrecked by his god. We all saw what happened eventually to him and his prophecy.

So I would be recording everything I experience and also all the deceptions and evil things done by the so-called men of god which I know about, including the ones I gather from people who have shared their bitter experiences with me.

All that would commence next year. But for now, I'm only writing things I see through my meditations down.
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by realmindz: 7:30pm On Feb 22, 2017
otemanuduno:
Everything u have read so far are the past. There was a 2016 in the past and in our present world too. That's why you see the light of God mentioning 'the world to come' sometimes.
Whatever happens in my own time will be recorded down too, but that's definitely going to be things which I experience and things we all here are seeing with our eyes, e.g when I said that 4evergod is a 419 and few months later, we discovered it so; when I said that the so-called scary prophecies made by pastors are mere Urims and Goddys decided to attack me with a threat of becoming totally wrecked by his god. We all saw what happened eventually to him and his prophecy.

So I would be recording everything I experience and also all the deceptions and evil things done by the so-called men of god which I know about, including the ones I gather from people who have shared their bitter experiences with me.

All that would commence next year. But for now, I'm only writing things I see through my meditations down.

don't you think you are contradicting yourself.
How can you say there was 2016 in the past when according to you 2016 is after the death of jesus.
Also ur doctrine said something about time travel, like deop going to the past and future and Rog coming into your fragment of time.

So where did the Otem erectus come from? is the fragment of time not talking about yours.
Also you have mentioned several times about 2016 and 2625, colonisation of africa u tried to describe in your doctrine happened in our own time over a century ago, now it's getting all confusing
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by otemanuduno: 7:53pm On Feb 22, 2017
realmindz:

don't you think you are contradicting yourself.
How can you say there was 2016 in the past when according to you 2016 is after the death of jesus.
2016 after the death of Zeusus(Faulkin). Faulkin didn't exist in our own time. He existed in the Neanderthal period. He is the one who died in Sodom-Egypt. The story of that Faulkin is what was modified by Eusebius of our own world and made real to us as if a particular Jesus really died in our own time 2016 years ago. There isn't any Jesus in our own world.

Realmindz:

Also ur doctrine said something about time travel, like deop going to the past and future and Rog coming into your fragment of time.

So where did the Otem erectus come from? is the fragment of time not talking about yours.
Also you have mentioned several times about 2016 and 2625, colonisation of africa u tried to describe in your doctrine happened in our own time over a century ago, now it's getting all confusing

Okay let me explain like this: the world existed 3.6 billion years ago. At the 3.5th billion years, Faulkin was manifested(to the Neanderthals), Otem was manifested, many other things happened and all the lives on earth ceased. That was the end of the first world. Then humans began to exist again at the 3.6th billion years(just about 200,000 years ago). Then just around 2000 years ago, Eusebius made up a story about Jesus(with the help of others) being privileged to see into the period of the Neanderthals. Same way Eusebius saw the past is the same way the scientists such as Charles Darwin, etc saw it.

The Otem that existed in the past did so after about 2000 years after Faulkin(Zeusus) in the past world. And my own existence now come also after about 2000 years since Eusebius wrote the story of fictitious Jesus whom the world worship as if he is real in our world(the word became flesh).
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by realmindz: 8:03pm On Feb 22, 2017
otemanuduno:
2016 after the death of Zeusus(Faulkin). Faulkin didn't exist in our own time. He existed in the Neanderthal period. He is the one who died in Sodom-Egypt. The story of that Faulkin is what was modified by Eusebius of our own world and made real to us as if a particular Jesus really died in our own time 2016 years ago. There isn't any Jesus in our own world.

Okay let me explain like this: the world existed 3.6 billion years ago. At the 3.5th billion years, Faulkin was manifested(to the Neanderthals), Otem was manifested, many other things happened and all the lives on earth ceased. That was the end of the first world. Then humans began to exist again at the 3.6th billion years(just about 200,000 years ago). Then just around 2000 years ago, Eusebius made up a story about Jesus(with the help of others) being privileged to see into the period of the Neanderthals. Same way Eusebius saw the past is the same way the scientists such as Charles Darwin, etc saw it.

The Otem that existed in the past did so after about 2000 years after Faulkin(Zeusus) in the past world. And my own existence now come also after about 2000 years since Eusebius wrote the story of fictitious Jesus whom the world worship as if he is real in our world(the word became flesh).

so you are saying all these happened in the past.
Death of faulkin, colonisation of Africa, arrival of Otem etc. So everything happening now is a repetition of the past? because we have had Africa colonised in our own time and we have religion currently colonizing and enslaving Africa mentally.

But u said something about A.D. (year of our lord) however, this present time is 2016 AD.
And what happened that made all the lives on earth to cease? How did modern humans begin to exist on earth again
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by otemanuduno: 8:11pm On Feb 22, 2017

Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by otemanuduno: 8:21pm On Feb 22, 2017
realmindz:

so you are saying all these happened in the past.
Death of faulkin, colonisation of Africa, arrival of Otem etc. So everything happening now is a repetition of the past? because we have had Africa colonised in our own time and we have religion currently colonizing and enslaving Africa mentally.
Yes! In the past, Otem Erectus was able to change the world, now I am facing the task also, but things are not always as exactly as they did in the World which has ended.

[quote= Realmindz]
But u said something about A.D. (year of our lord) however, this present time is 2016 AD.
And what happened that made all the lives on earth to cease? How did modern humans begin to exist on earth again[/quote] Modern human awoke to consciousness, some through reincarnation of the homo erectuses in a better fashion while some are made afresh. Some didn't return to the world again. Most of these rich religious 'men of god ' are being reincarnated, so they have some secrets with them which make them more successful in their carrier and make them behave anyhow they like, because they know that there is no judgement after death, no matter what someone does on earth.
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by LordCenturion(m): 9:08am On Feb 23, 2017
otemanuduno:
Yes! In the past, Otem Erectus was able to change the world, now I am facing the task also, but things are not always as exactly as they did in the World which has ended.

Modern human awoke to consciousness, some through reincarnation of the homo erectuses in a better fashion while some are made afresh. Some didn't return to the world again. Most of these rich religious 'men of god ' are being reincarnated, so they have some secrets with them which make them more successful in their carrier and make them behave anyhow they like, because they know that there is no judgement after death, no matter what someone does on earth.

I understand ur points otem, but you haven't said anything about olorun of yoruba, is his real name is olorun..

Secondly, how everything started existing again, I mean, different race, different languages, different cultures

According to what u just said, that means this our world will come to an end just like the past,
And how did homo erectus end their lives, are they technology advanced like us before they cease to exist?, what is the level of their technology before they cease to exist but.

if they are advanced and some of us come through them, then we suppose to continue from were their own end not the other way round..

Doctufos said homo erectus were created by sons of GOD with different languages, cultures and colour, then who created home sapiens wit different colors, languages and cultures just like homo erectus?

Lastly, why their world end?

1 Like

Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by otemanuduno: 2:39am On Feb 25, 2017
Chapter Twelve
1. Now when the homos of Urope had settled well upon Ashant, a homo awoke from his sleep and said, what have we done in Ashant? How did few homos come from a place we did not know, telling us that they are aliens? And we did not thing deep before accepting them.
2. For they said to us, we have come with the truth from god. And we accepted them without proof.
3. Now one came to that homo and said, Mattu, who is he you found in your sleep that has intoxicated you with wine?
4. For you, waking up suddenly from sleep, arise and say that these aliens are not whom they say that they are.
5. Now Mattu, listen and I shall tell you my observations about them. Indeed I have found their speeches true. For they live with god as they profess. And they are also heirs of god, even as Zeusus Krista whom they speak about daily.
6. Now Mattu said, Gwana, why do you accept these foreigners now? Did you not say in the beginning that they are evil?
7. And Gwana said, I have found out the truth and indeed I am convinced that these homos come from Yah their god and the god of heaven and earth.
8. Now Mattu said, how did you find it out? And Gwana said, I have searched through the books which they bring with them.
9. And Mattu said, no one here knows how to read their books, how then did you know how to read them?
10. And Gwana said, I was beside Kinsle, the priest for nine months and he taught me the language which they speak.
11. And he taught me how to read and write also. Now I can read by the grace of Zeusus. For Kinsle said to me, no homo can read except he first give his life to Zeusus Krista.
12. And I gave my life to Zeusus and I was taught how to read and write. Now I can read and write by the power of Zeusus.
13. Now Mattu said, if you say that you shall no more serve this Zeusus whom they have brought with them, shall your ability to read and write depart from you?
14. And Gwana said, thus said father Kinsle to me, if you return from serving Zeusus Krista your lord, he shall withdraw his love from you and you shall die.
15. For the soul which sins shall die. And no one abiding without Krista can be without sin. Therefore, abide in Krista forever, or else you shall be cast into the fire of Yah forever.
16. Now Mattu said, depart from Krista for one season and watch if the ability you have acquired shall depart from you.
17. And Gwana said, you are mad, O Mattu. For he who departs from Krista for a day may die before the day after, how much more he who thinks to depart for a whole season?
18. Now Mattu held on to his thought while Gwana held on to his own also.
19. Now Mattu sought after an elder of the land. And the name of the elder was Apia.
20. And Mattu said, father of the land, I greet you in the name of our god Nansi.
21. And the old homo said, thank you my son. Sit down on the stool.
22. Now Mattu said, tell me great one whether it is true or not that charms are impotent.
23. Now Apia said, which of the creatures of the earth have you seen without protection and camouflage?
24. The world is dangerous and for the purpose of protection and camouflage are charms made.
25. For our forefathers went far into the forest and sought after leaves and herbs. And they found herbs of different kinds.
26. For some could cure sicknesses and some could cause immediate sleep when they are smelled.
27. And some make the head tired. And some are good for hallucinating. And some for causing delusions.
28. And as it is not possible for every herb to work on the body of a sick homo to cure him, so also do some herbs have no effect on the sick.
29. And some herbs do we grind to powder. And when they are blown into the air, they who are around shall be weak.
30. Some herbs also can burn up a homo. For so was Sowet, the son of Samoa burnt to death when he took a herb which was meant to cure him of his sickness.
31. And when the herbalist called Kurum saw this, he collected the herb and kept it as a charm, saying, I shall use them for my own protection.
32. Now Mattu said, why do the charms have no effect on these homos from foreign lands? And Apia said, they do not fear. For the fear of a charm is what achieves more than half of the potency of that charm.
33. And the belief in a herb for cure is that which achieves more than half of the process of cure.
34. Now Apia said, I have some leaves which I shall give you. For he who smells them shall sleep for more than half of the day. For the smell of it weakens a homo.
35. And Mattu said, shall I take this from you? For I have vowed to do away with things which make for fetishness and go only with the things which I see and understand with my own eyes.
36. For I have not found any reason in the claim that a leaf is potent to cause illusions and sleep.
37. Now Apia said, what reason have you found in the reality of an onion's ability to bring out tears from the eyes of a homo?
38. And what reason have you found in the reality of a ground pepper's ability to make you cough?
39. Does a boiling oil not have the ability to make a homo sneeze?
40. And the peel of an orange which is squeezed, does it not have the ability to pain the eyes?
41. So also are the words spoken from the mouth. For when a homo does not understand the incantations or pronouncements from the mouth of another homo, he shall open his head wide to see if he could understand it.
42. But his head shall betray him and he shall fall asleep. For everything which the head does not understand shall make him weak and sleepy. So does spoken words do also, working like a charm.
43. Therefore I say, do not open your ears to listen to things which are meaningless. For so are some people hypnotised and made weak.
44. Now Mattu collected a powder from Apia and departed.

Chapter Thirteen
1. Now Mattu took the powder which Apia had given to him. And he went into the camp of the foreigners.
2. And the foreigners saw him approach. And Mattu blew the powder into the air. For himself had covered his nostrils.
3. And when the foreigners perceived the smell of the powder, they began to feel week.
4. And Mattu entered among them and took many weapons away. And Mattu sought after long ropes. And he tied their bodies together.
5. And in the morning, Mattu showed them to the people of the land. And they wondered, saying, how do you do this thing?
6. And when Gwana saw what was done to the foreigners, he came to Mattu and smote him on the chest, saying, you are condemned O Mattu. For you have touched the anointed ones of God Almighty. Now prepare for your doom.
7. And Mattu said, you have been totally fooled, O Gwana. For today, you should have rejoiced, saying, the aliens are conquered. For now have they deceived our kingdom for more than two decades.
8. Now go to Wolef and Songi and some lands in Negre to see how these same foreigners who came with the subtlety of the gospel now rule over those lands with iron hand.
9. And the gold and iron and ivories of those lands do they sell out to other lands. And they even sold out the owners of the land to slavery.
10. But now have I captured more than four hundred of them at once, using neither sword nor arrow.
11. But the weapon of the elders of the land have I used upon them when they were not aware.
12. Now Gwana said, you have bound these heirs of God, but by the mention of the name Zeusus shall your knees bow and the rope which you have bound them with shall be cut off and they shall be released.
13. And Gwana took the books which he had with him. And he said, O god of Brahama, Isaak and Yacob, show your power today as you did in the days of Shamshin who called upon you and his enemies are destroyed.
14. And as Elijah called down fire and it burnt up the prophets of Baalim, so also do I call upon you today.
15. Let all these ropes break in the name of Zeusus! Now after Gwana had tarried, calling upon the name of Zeusus to physically cut all the ropes tied around the bodies of the foreigners, he felt ashamed.
16. For nothing happened even after he had called for more than five times.
17. And many homos of Ashant made mockery of Gwana. And Gwana said, O Zeusus Krista, let all these homos who gather before me fall down like leaves.
18. For when your name Zeusus is mentioned, every knee shall bow and every tongue shall say that Zeusus Krista is Lord.
19. And Gwana made much noise that day, but nothing happened. And the homos of Ashant laughed him to scorn.
20. And Gwana began to speak in unknown tongue as did the magicians. And Mattu said, let no one pay attention to the meaningless talk of Gwana, or else he shall fall down unconsciously.
21. And Mattu selected ten homos and they began to speak as if they babbled. And they spoke meaninglessly into the ears of Gwana. And Gwana fainted when the meaningless talks were many which he had heard.
22. And Mattu said, now he who began the trick has fallen for the trick himself. And Mattu lifted Gwana over his shoulder and said, this is still our brother, although he has sold his mind to deception.
23. And Mattu took Gwana to his house and laid him on his bed.
24. And when Gwana awoke, he saw himself on the bed of Mattu. And he said, how did this happen to me?
25. And Mattu told him all which had happened. And Gwana said, I do not believe it.
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by otemanuduno: 3:36am On Feb 25, 2017
Chapter Fourteen
1. Now when the foreigners who had dominated many kingdoms around Ashant heard the deeds of Mattu, they said, we shall go and possess Ashant by force.
2. And Ashant shall be our colony once again.
3. Now Gwana said, when I fell unconscious, I saw myself conquering in the name of Zeusus. And all you who ganged up against me fell and your knees bowed.
4. And you all confessed that Zeusus Krista is lord.
5. And Mattu said, you are a fool, O Gwana. For your the wishes of your thought and incantations have made to you a hallucination according to your will.
6. And that which you could not achieve while you were conscious is what your inner consciousness have made you to experience.
7. And Gwana refused to comply. And he said, let us fix again a day in which we shall stand together and use the power in our hands to see who shall bow for the other.
8. For I know surely that your knees shall bow for Zeusus Krista the son of god.
9. And Mattu said, I do not like noise but action. For if you shall not make noise into my ears when we perform our tricks, then shall I accept your challenge.
10. And Gwana said, it is not a trick. For the name of Zeusus is not like magia. But it works wonder.
11. And Mattu went and selected five homos, saying, when I touch you, you shall fall flat as if you have died.
12. And so shall Gwana fear. And Mattu took seven cowries in his hands.
13. And Gwana came with three homos who were converted to Krishtanite like himself. And their names were Sei and Buset and Esien.
14. And many homos watched them. And Gwana and the three homos whom he brought with him began to make noise as they came around Mattu.
15. And they shouted a great noise into his ears, saying, fall down now in the name of Zeusus! And they repeated their noise in the ears of Mattu.
16. And Mattu cried, have you not agreed that we shall not make noise? And Mattu ran towards the five homos whom he had selected.
17. And he touched them with the cowries immediately. And the five of them fell down like the stems of a banana. And they appeared as if they had died.
18. And Mattu began to run towards Gwana and the three homos who were making noise.
19. And immediately, the three homos fell to the earth, kneeling down and begging for their lives. For they feared the thing which they saw, thinking that the five homos whom Mattu touched with the cowries had died.
20. And Gwana was more afraid than the other three. And he shouted the blood of Zeusus continually as Mattu drew closer to him, laughing mischievously.
21. And when Mattu brought the cowries close to his forehead to touch his head with it, he fainted and fell down before Mattu.
22. And all they who saw what had happened began to laugh when the five homos who fell down as if they had died began to rise to their feet.
23. And Mattu said, I have won the trick game which myself and Gwana made. And when Gwana awoke from his unconsciousness, he knew that he had been tricked.
24. And all his life, he hated the foreigners. And he lived a quiet life, for the disappointment which he was confronted with in the name of Zeusus Krista was too great for him.
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by otemanuduno: 10:37am On Feb 25, 2017
Chapter Fifteen
1. Now a kingdom around Egept and Soud began to gain strength. And they said, we are not of the origin of Egept from the beginning.
2. For we are of the continent of Nymphos and Lagash. And the names of our gods are Nymphos and Lagash, whom many today call Yah and Alla.
3. Now the homos of the land said, now shall we name our kingdom after these gods. For from their lands did we come.
4. And they changed the name of their kingdom from Ludim to Nagash, according to the names of the god of Yacob and Makka.
5. And they denied the native gods of their lands, saying, these gods are idols.
6. And Yacine, who knew well the history of Ludim said, the gods of Yacob and Makka are not our gods.
7. And our kingdom did not come from Yacob or Makka. But they who possess our land have made much effort to change the history of our land.
8. And they named our gods idols, putting their own gods above ours. Now let us reject this idea and let Ludim remain Ludim and not Nagash.
9. For Ludim is named after our gods Lud and Udim.
10. Now Yacine was taken captive and cast into the prison with twelve other homos who fought that there land should not be sold out to the foreigners.
11. And the name of Ludim remained to be called Nagash till these days.
12. And it was forbidden for any homo of Nagash to pronounce the names of their native gods.
13. For all who did so were killed immediately, saying, you have violated the laws of the book.
14. And the violence of the Ishmal was greater than the diplomacy of the Kristens and the Jews who possessed Nagash.
15. And the ishmal chased the others away from Nagash. And so Nagash became a territory colonised by the worshippers of Alla.
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by Ahasco(m): 4:42pm On Feb 26, 2017
Good day Otem,
I have read your doctofus with great interest but I've noticed some parts left without completion due to circumstances beyond your control, but I will implore your assistance to make those parts available for clarity purpose. Those parts that you omitted due to ban, I would appreciate if you can send them or repost them on the thread. Thanks very much in anticipation. I must confess I have waited for long for this truth to come out and I'm really learning a whole lot from it. Thanks again.

1 Like

Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by otemdomino: 8:00pm On Feb 26, 2017
Chapter Sixteen
1. Now the homos around Kirima fought also to regain their lands. And the foreigners were pushed backward because the Kirimites were united. And Kedi said, according to the ancient history, the origin of the homos on earth is Kirima.
2. For the firstborn of all children of the gods was born in Kirima, which was in Farthidis of Mother Earth. Therefore we are not subject to the rulership of any of these foreigners.
3. For this same Faulkin and the god who adopted him have betrayed our land and they have not done anything good to make our land and the whole of Aferk better.
4. Now Suma and Kedi said, let the youths of our land be strong in their mind and let them not worship the gods who betrayed our land. But rather, let them follow after the traditions of our land and let them respect the gods who stayed with our land in the days after Armageddon.
5. For after Armageddon came Ngai, Akuj and Mulungu. And they preserved the life of the few Anakims on earth. And they made attempts to form homo erectus. And when they could not make them so well, they said, let us go after our good brothers and persuade them to come with us and teach us how to make homos.
6. And they dwelt upon the mountain of Kirima and Kirinyagi. And Ngai went and sought after his brother in a very far away land. And Ngai came back with Enkai and Mardukai. For Enkai was a good god and Mardukai was his nephew.
7. And Enkai said, Babylon is my kingdom, but I have left it to come to you upon Kirima. And I shall do what you have requested, O Ngai. And Ngai and Enkai raised stones upon one another. And they stood upon the stones which they had heaped up.
8. And they said, today are we both one. And we shall be united forever, even when we are distant apart. And Babylon shall not fight against Kirima, neither shall Kirima rejoice in the defeat of Babylon.
9. And Enkai taught Ngai how to make homos. For he took of the tepex of a great tree and mixed it with water and the blood of Ngai. And it was white, like the liquid which was in the scrotal sac.
10. And Enkai kept the mixture in a baked pot, which was warm. And after some months came three little homos.
11. And the goddesses of Kirima took care of the babies. And they grew fast.
12. And Enkai said, let me depart O Ngai, for now is Enlil my brother angry. And he shall hurt the homos which are in our land if I do not return quickly.
13. And Ngai said, go my brother, for you have done that which is great. And we of Kirima shall not forget you forever.
14. And you shall be in my heart and I shall also be in you, forever.
15. So Enkai departed with Mardurkai his brother.

1 Like

Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by Goddys(m): 11:48am On Feb 28, 2017
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by otemdomino: 4:05am On Mar 03, 2017
Goddys:
Balderdash...I have less time to engage you these days but when I do, i shall return in full force to counter your display of ignorance
Have you rescheduled the date I will lose everything I have and beg for bread? grin

2 Likes

Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by otemanuduno: 6:39pm On Mar 05, 2017

Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by Nobody: 6:56pm On Mar 05, 2017
Otem, please could you explain what happens to the soul after death? Do you have any reference to such question in DOCTUFO? Thanks
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by otemanuduno: 11:53pm On Mar 05, 2017
coolesmile:
Otem, please could you explain what happens to the soul after death? Do you have any reference to such question in DOCTUFO? Thanks
There is afterlife after death. We unite with our relatives, our pets, etc. We can return to the earth or other worlds reincarnated, but we would have lost all the memories of our previous world.

1 Like

Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by otemanuduno: 4:39am On Mar 06, 2017
Chapter Eighteen
1. Now the foreigners began to say, your ancestors have made mockery of the name of God. For they have reduced him to a spider in their stories.
2. Hear now and know that Nansi is neither a spider nor an animal at all. But he is whom he is.
3. And they said, who is he? And the foreigners said, Nansi is Yahweh. For he hates being called Nansi since the year he sent Yeshu his son to die for the sins of the world.
4. Now when Anan, the head of the chiefs of the land heard the sayings of the foreigners who spoke in the language of Komas and in Ahusa, he said, I should have questioned you in the matter of the name Yeshu which you have mentioned, but I shall not do so.
5. For you speaking our language when you have not been taught is enough proof to know that you came from Nansi.
6. For we cannot speak the languages which you speak, but you can speak our own. Therefore you are the angels of our god.
7. And in the matter of the things which you possess, I believe you. For no homo can possess wings except the angels.
8. Now Bedi came to the meetings of the elders and said, let these foreigners fly before us. Then shall we know that they are angels.
9. Now one said among the foreigners, with what did we descend into your land if indeed we cannot fly?
10. And Bedi said, we have seen your kinds coming to other lands with great ships. Therefore I know that you have come in like manner.
11. And they said to Bedi, go now to the seas and the rivers and search if we have any ship. For truly, we have flown into your kingdom with our feathers.
12. Now the elders of the land said, let Bedi take seventy youths and go around all the places to find the ships if there be any which they have brought with them.
13. And Bedi did so, but he saw no ship after searching for seven days. For the foreigners did not all enter the land of Komas, saying, let some of us sail away with the ship so that the homos of the kingdom would be perfectly fool*ed, thinking that we have flown with our wings into their land.
14. Now when Bedi returned to the land, the elders said, we know, O Bedi that you are a bringer of mischief into this land. For we have welcomed the angels of our god well before, but you have put them through much trouble now.
15. And the foreigners said, take your time to attend to foreigners. For you do not know whether you shall be welcoming angels into your land.
16. For it is not all angels who carry their wings all the time.
17. Now the foreigners lived with the homos of Komas. And they began to change the thoughts of the elders of the land.
18. Now when the foreigners began to say that only Yeshu is the way to god, they challenged him, saying, we have heard that this god called Yeshu is a deceiver.
19. And his deception is as tall as the mountain of Kirima. For in the very ancient books he was he who roamed about the world and Aferk, learning craftiness.
20. And he paid homage to Eshu, one of the gods of Negre. And Eshu taught him much craftiness.
21. And he carried the name of Eshu with him till these days. Now do not sell us this same name, for we know already that it is the source of many magia.
22. But magia has no profit except for entertainment. Now we forbid to hear these name Yeshu, neither do we want to hear the name Eshu in our ears. For they are both deceivers.
23. And into any kingdom they go, they make the poor poorer and the rich richer. For the poor take of what they have and give to the rich. But this philosophy is not good.
24. Now the foreigners reasoned among themselves and came again, saying, by this name did Nansi take the kingdom of Komas and Akre from Nyame the first god of it.
25. And by this name did Nansi conquer many nations. Therefore this name is not only profitable for magia, but also for warfare is it profitable.
26. Now the elders said, we disagree to this, O angels. For the name which you mention is known to us before now. For with it shall deception be perfected.
27. And we shall have nothing to do with either the name Eshu or the name Yeshu. For they are both evil names, which even some have used for the purpose of magia in the eastern side of the world.
28. And in the bowl of magia which Gian brought with him did the name appear. For Gian, the most wicked of all giants came with a bowl over a thousand years ago.
29. And with his bowl did he enchant many homos of the land. And he made them eat sand as food. An they drank urine as water.
30. And hot water did they drink as cold water. And all manner of illusions did he manifest with the name Yeshu written in that bowl.
31. And all they who partook in the fest of magia began to die suddenly. For the sand and the urine and all the likes which they had drunken did much evil inside of them and killed them.
32. Now when the foreigners saw that the homos of Komas would not accept Yeshu as the son of Nansi their god, they said, it is not actually Yeshu we have brought to you, but Zeusus.
33. For Zeusus is the son of god and not Yeshu. And the homos of Komas accepted Zeusus as the son of Nansi their god.
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by otemanuduno: 5:45am On Mar 06, 2017
CHAPTER NINETEEN
1. Now the foreigners began to say, if you continue to say that the name of your God is Nansi or Nyame or any other names at all, then you are in the wrong path.
2. And the God Almighty shall not be pleased with you. For the name which he accepts as his own name now is Yahweh. And if you refuse to call him Yahweh according to his desire, he shall visit you with great wrath.
3. For as he did to Sodom-Egypt, so shall he do to your land. And your land shall be turned into dust.
4. And the lions of Kirima shall visit your land and tear you apart. And the east wind shall blow dust into your eyes and you shall be blind.
5. And you shall walk under the sun and diseases shall cling to your flesh. And everlasting hunger shall be for your stomach.
6. For so did Yahweh to the land of Yacob when they did not call him his name. And he destroyed them with famine and pestilences.
7. And so did he to Egept when they refused his instruction.
8. Therefore O you land of Komas, hear and tremble before your god who created you in his image.
9. Do not strive in your hearts against god your maker. For he is able to reduce your land to dust if you do not reverence him.
10. Come out, come out, O you land. Worship Yahweh and him also shall you pay homage to.
11. For he is a fire and a rock of destruction. He shall grind you to powder if you refuse him. He shall tear you apart like the teeth of a tiger.
12. He shall consume you like hell. Fear before him, O you black people. For he has the power to cast you into the pit of fire forever.
13. Hear the wailing of your ancestors. Are they burning in hell for the multitude of idols they worship?
14. And if these homos who were ignorant of Zeusus Krista the Lord are being judged to fire for not worshipping Yahweh in the right manner, how much more shall you who have heard him be judged?
15. Cleanse your heart and follow after Zeusus. We his angels have declared to you the truth, therefore follow after it. For in a short moment shall the trumpet sound.
16. For Zeusus shall come to judge the world in his wrath. And if he comes today, shall you be saved?
17. Now repent, for the smoke of hell fire and its torment shall overwhelm you. And you shall be like your ancestors who are in the fire till these days.
18. For they do not know of Zeusus until their death. And in hell, they wail, saying, forgive us O god of heaven an earth. For we have not heard that there is Zeusus.
19. And Yahweh said to them, you are cursed into the fire forever. For it is not an excuse that you have not heard of my son Zeusus whose name alone is the gateway to heaven.
20. For he has died some centuries ago for humanity.
21. Now O you homo of Koma, we angels of this Zeusus have come. And by our coming shall we make known this son of god whom your ancestors do not know about.
22. For if they have heard of him, they would have followed after him as the sheep follow after their shepherd.
23. Change your ways, O Komas. Change all your excessiveness, for they are worldliness and the things of this world.
24. Remove all the things made of gold which you have in your possession. Bring the golden stool for destruction, for this is Idol and a thing of provocation to god.
25. For all gold and silver belongs to the Lord alone. And no one shares the glory of god with him.
26. Take away the precious stones. Sacrifice them to god your creator, for they do not belong to you.

(1) (2) (3) ... (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) ... (122) (Reply)

Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ / Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist / Post Yoruba Christian Hymns Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 208
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.