Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,213 members, 7,818,723 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:58 PM

Ali Modu-Sherrif Chilling With Gabriel Suswam After Emerging The PDP Chairman - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ali Modu-Sherrif Chilling With Gabriel Suswam After Emerging The PDP Chairman (18470 Views)

Ali Modu Sherrif Meets With Babangida Behind Close Door In Minna. Photos / Ali Modu Sherrif In High Spirits As He Arrives His Residence After Victory. PICS / Ekwueme: Aim Of The 1983 Coup Was To Stop Me From Emerging The President In 1987 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ali Modu-Sherrif Chilling With Gabriel Suswam After Emerging The PDP Chairman by Flexherbal(m): 11:39am On Feb 17, 2016
Enjoy your stay.
Re: Ali Modu-Sherrif Chilling With Gabriel Suswam After Emerging The PDP Chairman by Deyoungprince: 11:47am On Feb 17, 2016
smiley
Re: Ali Modu-Sherrif Chilling With Gabriel Suswam After Emerging The PDP Chairman by anytexy: 11:48am On Feb 17, 2016
omostar:
The chair grin grin grin PDPians must really be in a depressed mood right now. tongue
Am telling you. I feel like decamping to another party apart from APC.
Re: Ali Modu-Sherrif Chilling With Gabriel Suswam After Emerging The PDP Chairman by anytexy: 11:50am On Feb 17, 2016
My fellow wailer let's form another party because sherrif can never chairman me ooo.
Re: Ali Modu-Sherrif Chilling With Gabriel Suswam After Emerging The PDP Chairman by piagetskinner(m): 11:51am On Feb 17, 2016
These guys are no longer relevant
Re: Ali Modu-Sherrif Chilling With Gabriel Suswam After Emerging The PDP Chairman by director1900: 11:52am On Feb 17, 2016
Chicagoesontop:
See their GWORO TEETH, upon all the money wey them dey pack you won't see them have a white teeth !!

Their teeth always has 7 colors of rainbow and always dirty !! lipsrsealed
Guy!! Y u dey take panadol for smbdy's headache
Re: Ali Modu-Sherrif Chilling With Gabriel Suswam After Emerging The PDP Chairman by omostar: 11:55am On Feb 17, 2016
anytexy:
Am telling you. I feel like decamping to another party apart from APC.

Eeyah, I know cheesy. Defect to kowa now or be partyless like me cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ali Modu-Sherrif Chilling With Gabriel Suswam After Emerging The PDP Chairman by maxzzo1(m): 12:12pm On Feb 17, 2016
Why are u guyz killing urself he just have few months to stay der since is NE turn..
Re: Ali Modu-Sherrif Chilling With Gabriel Suswam After Emerging The PDP Chairman by driy65(m): 12:18pm On Feb 17, 2016
Chicagoesontop:
See their GWORO TEETH, upon all the money wey them dey pack you won't see them have a white teeth !!

Their teeth always has 7 colors of rainbow and always dirty !! lipsrsealed
hahahahahaha.....guy i think say i get bad mouth buh 4 ur syd i still b learner
Re: Ali Modu-Sherrif Chilling With Gabriel Suswam After Emerging The PDP Chairman by laserjet: 12:42pm On Feb 17, 2016
Haa...what a pity!
PDP has finally crashed cry

1 Like

Re: Ali Modu-Sherrif Chilling With Gabriel Suswam After Emerging The PDP Chairman by kuuljay(m): 1:32pm On Feb 17, 2016
Am still waiting for comments from the wail club to explain to me how a man from a terrorist enclave is to chair their great party
Re: Ali Modu-Sherrif Chilling With Gabriel Suswam After Emerging The PDP Chairman by hinwazaka: 1:40pm On Feb 17, 2016
Anyone who does not see the wisdom behind this move, is merely a phool and a political m0ron. Sheriff has a large following in the NE. Gerrymandering is what it is all about. Watch out for a Okonji Iweala presidency.
Re: Ali Modu-Sherrif Chilling With Gabriel Suswam After Emerging The PDP Chairman by bams2999(m): 1:52pm On Feb 17, 2016
another war in PDP
Re: Ali Modu-Sherrif Chilling With Gabriel Suswam After Emerging The PDP Chairman by henchamb(m): 1:54pm On Feb 17, 2016
hinwazaka:
Anyone who does not see the wisdom behind this move, is merely a phool and a political m0ron. Sheriff has a large following in the NE. Gerrymandering is what it is all about. Watch out for a Okonji Iweala presidency.
Lol
I fink you are the phool here.
Pdp zoned presidency to north in 2019 so wia will okonjo get the ticket.
Gerrymandering you said. .. I'm sure you dnt know what you wrote
Finally ... his large following couldn't guarantee pdp a seat assembly seat in borno state house of assembly. Pdp resorted to sheriff after ribadu bounced them.

1 Like

Re: Ali Modu-Sherrif Chilling With Gabriel Suswam After Emerging The PDP Chairman by gretblue: 2:11pm On Feb 17, 2016
hinwazaka:
Are you high on upper waka weed? Sas aka Sheriff that could not win a senatorial seat in his constituency.How could you then come to that hasty conclusion that Sheriff has a larger followership in NE.
Re: Ali Modu-Sherrif Chilling With Gabriel Suswam After Emerging The PDP Chairman by hinwazaka: 2:26pm On Feb 17, 2016
henchamb:

Lol
I fink you are the phool here.
Pdp zoned presidency to north in 2019 so wia will okonjo get the ticket.
Gerrymandering you said. .. I'm sure you dnt know what you wrote
Finally ... his large following couldn't guarantee pdp a seat assembly seat in borno state house of assembly. Pdp resorted to sheriff after ribadu bounced them.
You are just an uninformed illiterate. Ribadu after smooching and caressing the ACN branch of the APC was told clearly by the CPC faction that he would just be a spectator and a body count in the APC. He then ran back to the PDP and through some unscrupulous person's, tried to sneak his name into the ballot, but was unanimously rejected by the NEC, NWC and all the BOT's. Get that straight and quit spreading false information.
Re: Ali Modu-Sherrif Chilling With Gabriel Suswam After Emerging The PDP Chairman by Goke7: 2:49pm On Feb 17, 2016
hinwazaka:

okonjo ke? you se guys are the ones that will finally bury the pdp with the way you are going grin
Re: Ali Modu-Sherrif Chilling With Gabriel Suswam After Emerging The PDP Chairman by Ahmed3rdjuly: 2:53pm On Feb 17, 2016
Terrorism and Corruption... Nigeria's biggest menaces
Re: Ali Modu-Sherrif Chilling With Gabriel Suswam After Emerging The PDP Chairman by odomanis: 4:30pm On Feb 17, 2016
Last2comment:
The same man that was accused of being a boko sponsor... Well, the PDP has something up their sleeves. Time will tell.

Just like Buhari was accussed of being Boko Haram leader when they chose him to represent them.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Governors Pass Vote Of Confidence On Adeosun And Udoma / Residents Scooping Fuel As Tanker Crashes In Kwara. / 6 Ondo Lawmakers Test Positive For COVID-19

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.