Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,003 members, 7,838,515 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:35 AM

How To Avoid A wife or girlfriend Beater - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Avoid A wife or girlfriend Beater (689 Views)

Guys, What Will You Do If You Catch Your Wife Or Girlfriend Doing This(photo)? / Is It Possible For A Wife Beater To Change? / Advert In Port-Harcourt: Do You Need A Wife Or A Husband? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Avoid A wife or girlfriend Beater by Nobody: 1:05pm On Feb 17, 2016
Some women have weapons of bad-mouths,no doubt.Some have had few of their teeth removed,bleeding noses,and swollen black eyes because of their ill-manners.They believe because they are beautiful and are weaker vessels they can get away with their lack of manners and assault.Most men can't control their anger as well.They react due to frequent alcohol intake,drug abuse or are naturally temperamental.
No human is perfect but i can list few steps a woman can control their (mouth)weapon.

Don't feel superior to men-
I know a tomboy who was feared by both female and male folk in my neighborhood then.She is hefty and tall with masculine features.If she talked,nobody would reply her.Unknown to most of us,she was only physically threatened but weak at strength.He attempted to show her might to a slim and tall guy but was hit on her cheek bone with a blow.Her eyes got swollen and covered with blood.Since that day she became cool as ice water.
Control your mouth-
So many of our ladies run their mouths like buhari anytime he travels out of the country.It's not all guys that are tolerant.If she become rude to him while he made slight approach towards her,she will grab his shirt and tore it.This can trigger violence.Who knows if that is his most expensive shirt she tore.
Don't hit him-
Some women see men blokos as a weakness.Hence,they will first hit him.When he tries to retaliates she will grab his blokos.Why?what if you burst all the men blokos,where will they store spe.rm to get you pregnant?Or don't you wanna settle down and have children?
In conclusion,Always stay calm and respect your man no matter what.I know some girls see constant beating as fun in a relationship.If her boyfriend doesn't hit her once in a week,she will term him as been weak.Notwithstanding,you are the one whose body will feel pained.
Becareful.

1 Like

Re: How To Avoid A wife or girlfriend Beater by Young03(m): 1:07pm On Feb 17, 2016
Pls who wrote this textbook?

1 Like

Re: How To Avoid A wife or girlfriend Beater by Nobody: 1:09pm On Feb 17, 2016
Dildô wrote this? shocked

I'm almost impressed!undecided
£
Re: How To Avoid A wife or girlfriend Beater by Nobody: 1:12pm On Feb 17, 2016
Estharfabian:
Dildô wrote this? shocked

I'm almost impressed!undecided
£
Thanks bae.
Re: How To Avoid A wife or girlfriend Beater by Nobody: 1:16pm On Feb 17, 2016
Here are features of a potential boyfriend beater.

1* Big fists.

2* Broad Shoulders.

3* Martial arts experts. grin

Guys beware. cheesy
Re: How To Avoid A wife or girlfriend Beater by Strahovski1(m): 1:18pm On Feb 17, 2016
I am in support of those who assault women sometimes. Because they feel they can get away with anything.

1 Like

Re: How To Avoid A wife or girlfriend Beater by vault(m): 1:33pm On Feb 17, 2016
true....... *ice water* grin
Re: How To Avoid A wife or girlfriend Beater by biazarre(m): 1:33pm On Feb 17, 2016
grin almost burst my ribs......
Re: How To Avoid A wife or girlfriend Beater by CaroLyner(f): 1:35pm On Feb 17, 2016
Always stay calm and respect your man no matter what.
Re: How To Avoid A wife or girlfriend Beater by vault(m): 1:35pm On Feb 17, 2016
Strahovski1:
I am in support of those who assault women sometimes. Because they feel they can get away with anything.

that's just the way ladies are being created and programmed...... beating her would only make you less of a man
Re: How To Avoid A wife or girlfriend Beater by arofemites(m): 2:18pm On Feb 17, 2016
vault:

that's just the way ladies are being created and programmed...... beating her would only make you less of a man

Wat if u caught ur wife talking to her boyfriend in ur compound and u asked her to go out n she insisted to continue wit d call.

Won't u beat her out?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Avoid A wife or girlfriend Beater by vault(m): 5:47pm On Feb 17, 2016
arofemites:

Wat if u caught ur wife talking to her boyfriend in ur compound and u asked her to go out n she insisted to continue wit d call.

Won't u beat her out?

I actually have a strong reason not to ever touch a lady aggressively, if their is any crazier measure than beating then I could take it but certainly won't beat a woman.

(1) (Reply)

Matured Minds Only:- Why Do Ladies Feel Shy **** / Relationship Crisis: What Do I Do / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.