Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,874 members, 7,828,114 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:16 AM

Hilarious Chat Between A Boss And His Employee(snapshot) - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Hilarious Chat Between A Boss And His Employee(snapshot) (39021 Views)

Chat Between A Mom Whose Child Is On Life Support And Her Boss / How To Disagree With Your Boss And Still Keep Your Job / N850k Job & A Boss That Insults: Funny Replies To An Employment Question... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hilarious Chat Between A Boss And His Employee(snapshot) by DWJOBScom(m): 6:28pm On Feb 17, 2016
great
Re: Hilarious Chat Between A Boss And His Employee(snapshot) by vickylala239: 6:28pm On Feb 17, 2016
I need dis below for my facial cream!!!!..I Jst hope d monkey cn he mi pluck it.....

Re: Hilarious Chat Between A Boss And His Employee(snapshot) by babdap: 6:28pm On Feb 17, 2016
EOD
Re: Hilarious Chat Between A Boss And His Employee(snapshot) by pulsa(m): 6:28pm On Feb 17, 2016
AmyBelg:
Hahahahah I would cut his pay for a day job. Don't know if that exist in Naija.
and a bunch of sexually unsatisfied fat women actually @ your signature.
Re: Hilarious Chat Between A Boss And His Employee(snapshot) by TenPassfour(m): 6:28pm On Feb 17, 2016
Our youth are so lazy!
All dey want is quick money,

Alapa ma stainless...?
#TeamThinkForMe
Re: Hilarious Chat Between A Boss And His Employee(snapshot) by omolola15(m): 6:29pm On Feb 17, 2016
akdjr:
2nd to comment

Eyah I feel your pain. You think sey you be second to comment abi. Sorry and take heart.
Re: Hilarious Chat Between A Boss And His Employee(snapshot) by Flexherbal(m): 6:29pm On Feb 17, 2016
Who will show understanding?
Re: Hilarious Chat Between A Boss And His Employee(snapshot) by djakinwande(m): 6:29pm On Feb 17, 2016
undecided
Re: Hilarious Chat Between A Boss And His Employee(snapshot) by gigabyte13: 6:31pm On Feb 17, 2016
Thats why u are the boss. You have to be way smarter and outsmart ur employees, anytime/anyday/anywhere

lf not, Ya business will be hijack/bankrupt by them "employees"
Re: Hilarious Chat Between A Boss And His Employee(snapshot) by kennyman2000(m): 6:32pm On Feb 17, 2016
Hahahahahaha
Re: Hilarious Chat Between A Boss And His Employee(snapshot) by Teddeebear: 6:32pm On Feb 17, 2016
AmyBelg:
it does, just that many people don't read their contract terms, one guy got 20k as his salary in his first month at a firm, he went to complain, the hr login into the system and showed him days he came late and days he was absent.

your salary is simply divided into the number of days you work for the month, 21 days normally …
Re: Hilarious Chat Between A Boss And His Employee(snapshot) by Jaonnyster: 6:35pm On Feb 17, 2016
Lol...World most smartest boss ;DLol...
Re: Hilarious Chat Between A Boss And His Employee(snapshot) by vanvick247(m): 6:49pm On Feb 17, 2016
Gosh!!! Dis boss ain't smiling. No joy @ all. Btw imagine memorizing ur employee's job application. Omo I gats mind wetin I dey put for my CV to avoid dis kind scenario o!!!!
Re: Hilarious Chat Between A Boss And His Employee(snapshot) by rotexteymie(f): 6:51pm On Feb 17, 2016
thefakestan:
the post is boring though

ThefakeStan
Exactly.....
Re: Hilarious Chat Between A Boss And His Employee(snapshot) by ikombe: 6:52pm On Feb 17, 2016
ffome:
"The main thing is: Pay attention, pay attention to
everything, everything you see. Notice what no one else
notices, and you'll see what no one else knows. What you get is what you get, what you do with what you get, that's more the point."
if only i knew what dis wan is saying

Re: Hilarious Chat Between A Boss And His Employee(snapshot) by Adesiji77: 6:54pm On Feb 17, 2016
cheesy grin
Re: Hilarious Chat Between A Boss And His Employee(snapshot) by kenoz(m): 7:05pm On Feb 17, 2016
cheesy
Re: Hilarious Chat Between A Boss And His Employee(snapshot) by Sultanchidi(m): 7:07pm On Feb 17, 2016
grin
akdjr:
2nd to comment
cheesy
akdjr:
2nd to comment
wake up u ar having a nightmare
Re: Hilarious Chat Between A Boss And His Employee(snapshot) by Tomasboy(m): 7:11pm On Feb 17, 2016
ffome:
"The main thing is: Pay attention, pay attention to
everything, everything you see. Notice what no one else
notices, and you'll see what no one else knows. What you get is what you get, what you do with what you get, that's more the point."
honestly, I must admit that this your post is full of senses. That i didn't even hesitate copying it to ma clipboard. . . Kudos smiley
Re: Hilarious Chat Between A Boss And His Employee(snapshot) by JustOzito(f): 7:12pm On Feb 17, 2016
AmyBelg:
this pics is fake
Re: Hilarious Chat Between A Boss And His Employee(snapshot) by Stanbeto: 7:16pm On Feb 17, 2016
The Boss may be Right
Re: Hilarious Chat Between A Boss And His Employee(snapshot) by Abudu2000(m): 7:29pm On Feb 17, 2016
why am I not amused?
Re: Hilarious Chat Between A Boss And His Employee(snapshot) by igwegeorgiano(m): 7:40pm On Feb 17, 2016
smart boss
Re: Hilarious Chat Between A Boss And His Employee(snapshot) by Emilo247(f): 7:48pm On Feb 17, 2016
Odikwa very serious ooooo
Re: Hilarious Chat Between A Boss And His Employee(snapshot) by Nobody: 7:59pm On Feb 17, 2016
correct man
Re: Hilarious Chat Between A Boss And His Employee(snapshot) by mikaael(m): 8:09pm On Feb 17, 2016
waoh!....so I made ftc...am so happy ryt nw...infact I we nt sleep tonyt ...ftc tinxxxxx
Re: Hilarious Chat Between A Boss And His Employee(snapshot) by ademkay(m): 8:19pm On Feb 17, 2016
Very funny indeed
Re: Hilarious Chat Between A Boss And His Employee(snapshot) by Nobody: 9:06pm On Feb 17, 2016
THE BOSS HIMSELF!!!
Re: Hilarious Chat Between A Boss And His Employee(snapshot) by AmyBelg(f): 10:13pm On Feb 17, 2016
JustOzito:

this pics is fake
Which pic please ?
Re: Hilarious Chat Between A Boss And His Employee(snapshot) by ugowinn(m): 10:31pm On Feb 17, 2016
kayo80:
Funny...but this is probably a fake chat.
definitely fake

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Chat Between A Boss And His Employee(snapshot) by RobinHez(m): 12:09am On Feb 18, 2016
tubouncen:
Lolz

Cruelty!! shocked shocked

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerians In Diaspora Support Mechanic Blessing, Abuja Female Mechanic (Pics) / 5 Reason You Should Learn ICT Skills While Doing Other Jobs / Please Advise Me, I Am At Cross Roads On What To Do

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.