Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,358 members, 7,829,911 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:33 PM

Finally - PMB As Taking The Biggest Action - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Finally - PMB As Taking The Biggest Action (1080 Views)

See New Face Of PMB As He Is Being Appreciated By Gambian Artist, Today (pics) / Judges' Arrest: Finally Pmb, Agf, Sss, Npf, Efcc, Icpc, Njc & Nba Dragged To Fhc / Finally, PMB Orders Amaechi's Probe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Finally - PMB As Taking The Biggest Action by hajjiahmed90(m): 8:44pm On Feb 17, 2016
BREAKING NEWS !EFCC Arrest Obasanjo and former President Goodluck Jonathan; both to face trial later in the week - Sahara Reporter.It was a mild drama at Muritala mohammed international Airport yesterday around 2:30pm Nigeria time when DSS and EFCC officers arrest former president Olusegun Obasanjo on his way out of the country. The former president who was said to wear a white Agbada witha black shoe was arrested by DSS with Hand cuff in his hand the momenthe arrived at the airport in the afternoon. As at the time we were fillingthis report, former President Goodluck Jonathan was also said to have been arrested at the Nnamdi Azikiwe Airport, Abuja by the DSS on arrival from his foreign trip where he held world press conference yesterday.The main reason for the arrest of these two prominent politicians, is yetto be known but our source has it that EFCC and ICPC have sent different letters of invitation to former president Olusegun Obasanjo and Goodluck Jonathan due to different sorts of allegations which wereleveled against them but they refused to yield to the requests.Former president Olusegun Obasanjo was said to have been involved in Halliburton bribery case and according to the on-going Investigation bythe National Assembly on power sector, an underground source has it that the former president was said to have embelzzled 570billion naira which was budget for the power sector from 2005-2007.Accor ding to our conversation with one of the EFCC officers who refusedto revealed his name, he stated that former President Goodluck Jonathan was being quizzed over the $2.1Billion arms deal. Jonathan was in company of some of his former Ministers at the time of the arrest, although report has it that some of the security men attached tothe former President put up some resistance, they were disarmed by their superior officers who accompanied the DSS to effect the arrest, the former president was practically dragged and whisked away in a black Toyota Hilux vehicle belonging to the DSS.According to the source, Jonathan, his wife, his Lawyer (Alex Izion SAN)and President Olusegun Obasanjo were said to be on their way to the EFCC office but their arrival is yet to be confirmed by the EFCC.The arrest of the two prominent politicians, is due to President Mohammadu Buhari's Zero tolerance to corruption and his determination to fight corruption not minding whose Ox is Gored.°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°° °While I was reading this news in my dream, my sister just tapped me at the back and shouted: big bro!!!, you are dosing off o, go and sleep in your room. Na so I enter my room ooooo and say make i share the dream. brodas and sistas.Chai!!! Some people don get Hypertension.
Re: Finally - PMB As Taking The Biggest Action by hajjiahmed90(m): 8:46pm On Feb 17, 2016
MDEE

WAS

HERE
Re: Finally - PMB As Taking The Biggest Action by ajidenioo(m): 8:48pm On Feb 17, 2016
Over $3 MILLION Earned In Affiliate Commissions. Over $175k + in contest prizes(Paid & Counting)

http://ajidenioo.Cashbiz.cpa.clicksure.com

(1) (Reply)

. / #keepthenairagrowing: CBN Targets N200/$ Parallel Market Rate / Peter Obi & Ekwunife Wrote The Petition That Led To The Arrest Of Umeh Says Aide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.