Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,257 members, 7,829,501 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:07 AM

"More Biafran Embassies Will Be Established In 2016" - Nnamdi Kanu/IPOB - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "More Biafran Embassies Will Be Established In 2016" - Nnamdi Kanu/IPOB (1967 Views)

Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To The Declaration Of Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB As Terrorists / A Biafran/Ipob Warns- Any Harm To Nnamdi Kanu, All Zoo Embassies Will Be On Fire / Nnamdi Kanu Wants To Open More Biafran Embassies Around The World - Newsweek (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"More Biafran Embassies Will Be Established In 2016" - Nnamdi Kanu/IPOB by IlajeGal1: 5:32am On Feb 18, 2016
Ahead of Nnamdi Kanu's trial coming up on Friday over charges of treasonable felony, which carries a maximum life sentence, the Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB) movement says it plans to establish more embassies in various countries in 2016. Kanu has been in detention since October 2015 following threats made via his underground media outlet Radio Biafra, which called for independence for Biafra, a region in southeast Nigeria that existed as an independent republic between 1967 and 1970.

A spokesperson for the Kanu family in a message to Newsweek said the embattled Biafra leader Nnamdi Kanu says IPOB will establish more embassies in 2016. IPOB currently has an embassy in Vitoria-Gasteiz, the capital of the Basque Country in northern Spain, which was established in February 2015. IPOB’s head of directorate of state, Uchenna Asiegbu, is head of the Biafran embassy in Spain.

Asiegbu told Newsweek that countries like Sweden, Russia, Canada, the U.S. and Australia are on the shortlist as potential destinations for the next embassy. According to him,“We are looking to two or three countries but we have not made up our minds. In some months to come, we will be making that decision.” Meanwhile Asiegbu said the Basque Country was chosen as the location for the first IPOB embassy because of its history as the site of a struggle for independence.

http://dawntodusknews.com/biafran-embassies-will-established-2016-nnamdi-kanuipob/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "More Biafran Embassies Will Be Established In 2016" - Nnamdi Kanu/IPOB by IlajeGal1: 5:32am On Feb 18, 2016
Re: "More Biafran Embassies Will Be Established In 2016" - Nnamdi Kanu/IPOB by mrphysics(m): 5:34am On Feb 18, 2016
Lubbish.

4 Likes

Re: "More Biafran Embassies Will Be Established In 2016" - Nnamdi Kanu/IPOB by Histrings08(m): 7:09am On Feb 18, 2016
I pity ur people, ask ur forefathers way really went down in d 1967 struggle

2 Likes

Re: "More Biafran Embassies Will Be Established In 2016" - Nnamdi Kanu/IPOB by Super1Star: 7:13am On Feb 18, 2016
He definitely talking of the likes of Kirikiri, Agodi, Gusau, Kebbi Prison Embassies.

4 Likes

Re: "More Biafran Embassies Will Be Established In 2016" - Nnamdi Kanu/IPOB by Bhella5(m): 7:22am On Feb 18, 2016
Pipe dream
Re: "More Biafran Embassies Will Be Established In 2016" - Nnamdi Kanu/IPOB by kuuljay(m): 7:32am On Feb 18, 2016
They will ask the poor hustlers to start donating money,my brothers know how to make money grin grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: "More Biafran Embassies Will Be Established In 2016" - Nnamdi Kanu/IPOB by NobleAngell(f): 7:32am On Feb 18, 2016
Whatttttt? U mean this dude can still talk? U mean they haven't battered that mouth and broken all his teeth? They havent used hot pressing iron on that tongue? What are they waiting for? Rubbish! Bombocla!
Re: "More Biafran Embassies Will Be Established In 2016" - Nnamdi Kanu/IPOB by Nobody: 7:36am On Feb 18, 2016
I find it very ironic that ALL of the posters above me are yoruba...commenting and stressing themselves on a cause that has absolutely nothing to do with them except they scared of something. I have never seen anything like this before!

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "More Biafran Embassies Will Be Established In 2016" - Nnamdi Kanu/IPOB by Tkester: 7:44am On Feb 18, 2016
naija8080:
I find it very ironic that ALL of the posters above me are yoruba...commenting and stressing themselves on a cause that has absolutely nothing to do with them except they scared of something.

They will get HBP for Biafran matter.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "More Biafran Embassies Will Be Established In 2016" - Nnamdi Kanu/IPOB by porshuch: 7:54am On Feb 18, 2016
naija8080:
I find it very ironic that ALL of the posters above me are yoruba...commenting and stressing themselves on a cause that has absolutely nothing to do with them except they scared of something. I have never seen anything like this before!
see I'm Igbo, this Kanu's comment sounds so funny, nwanne if you believe in this thing Kanu said, I bu onye mgbu.

4 Likes

Re: "More Biafran Embassies Will Be Established In 2016" - Nnamdi Kanu/IPOB by Nobody: 8:13am On Feb 18, 2016
NobleAngell:
Whatttttt? U mean this dude can still talk? U mean they haven't battered that mouth and broken all his teeth? They havent used hot pressing iron on that tongue? What are they waiting for? Rubbish! Bombocla!
Go use am for am na.. Use this your coconut gift-head wella o
Re: "More Biafran Embassies Will Be Established In 2016" - Nnamdi Kanu/IPOB by johnmark1234(m): 8:16am On Feb 18, 2016
porshuch:
see I'm Igbo, this Kanu's comment sounds so funny, nwanne if you believe in this thing Kanu said, I bu onye mgbu.
SABOTEUR
Re: "More Biafran Embassies Will Be Established In 2016" - Nnamdi Kanu/IPOB by johnmartus(m): 9:28am On Feb 18, 2016
cheesy grin
Re: "More Biafran Embassies Will Be Established In 2016" - Nnamdi Kanu/IPOB by chiefobdk(m): 9:33am On Feb 18, 2016
porshuch:

while u 're here masturbating. the embassy in Spain in up and running since. 2015. inconsequential mofo
Re: "More Biafran Embassies Will Be Established In 2016" - Nnamdi Kanu/IPOB by eposho: 9:51am On Feb 18, 2016
johnmark1234:
SABOTEUR
So when your brother have a different opinion from yours he is label a saboteur?
I hear u. Apam.
Re: "More Biafran Embassies Will Be Established In 2016" - Nnamdi Kanu/IPOB by Proudlyngwa(m): 10:29am On Feb 18, 2016
naija8080:

Last I checked, this was posted on Nairaland, a public domain.
Re: "More Biafran Embassies Will Be Established In 2016" - Nnamdi Kanu/IPOB by Gerarahere: 11:12am On Feb 18, 2016
porshuch:
who d Bleep,cares who u are,if u like be a zungeruan, anyway who told u is kanu that said that,didnt u hear UCHENNA ASIEGBU
Re: "More Biafran Embassies Will Be Established In 2016" - Nnamdi Kanu/IPOB by cheruv: 11:17am On Feb 18, 2016
cool
Re: "More Biafran Embassies Will Be Established In 2016" - Nnamdi Kanu/IPOB by skyman200(m): 11:27am On Feb 18, 2016
i just dey wonder why all these hate speech,but remember that ideology can not be killed,
Re: "More Biafran Embassies Will Be Established In 2016" - Nnamdi Kanu/IPOB by porshuch: 1:24pm On Feb 18, 2016
chiefobdk:

while u 're here masturbating. the embassy in Spain in up and running since. 2015. inconsequential mofo
hahahhahahahajahahahahah which embassy. Nwanne get a brain

(1) (Reply)

Oshiomhole Summons Okpujie Primary School Headmistress Over Pdp’s Use Of School / BREAKING: Another 11 Killed By Herdsmen In Plateau / Nigerias Middle Class Shrinks To 803,200 Individuals-kpmg

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.