Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,175 members, 7,829,207 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:32 PM

Graphic Photos - See What A Chinese Woman Did To Her Man - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Graphic Photos - See What A Chinese Woman Did To Her Man (1127 Views)

Lady Exposes Her Nude While Taking Picture Of Her Man In The Other Room / See What A Woman Did To Another Lady's Husband All Because Of Valentine (Pics) / Teddy Skitt 'After Sex Video & Photo', Says Her Man "Made Her Night" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Graphic Photos - See What A Chinese Woman Did To Her Man by Nobody: 8:54am On Feb 18, 2016
See what a jealous Chinese woman did to her Man on Valentine's day just because is cheated on her, She allegedly declares War on men, Cheat Us and die painfully.
Guys do you agree to this cruel and barbaric treatment.
See more pics here
www.oyinkis..co.ke/2016/02/graphic-photos-see-what-chinese-woman.html?m=1

Re: Graphic Photos - See What A Chinese Woman Did To Her Man by Kingsasian(m): 8:59am On Feb 18, 2016
Beware of most ladies
Re: Graphic Photos - See What A Chinese Woman Did To Her Man by PlayerMeji: 9:13am On Feb 18, 2016
Thats EOD!!!

End of Discussion!!!
Re: Graphic Photos - See What A Chinese Woman Did To Her Man by Sabadon(m): 9:19am On Feb 18, 2016
wickedness in highest order

that manhood has defined mama peace proposition

it can never live on again
Re: Graphic Photos - See What A Chinese Woman Did To Her Man by Nobody: 9:31am On Feb 18, 2016
That's why I no dey allow woman gimme blowwjob. And I won't till I born my 8 children finish.
Re: Graphic Photos - See What A Chinese Woman Did To Her Man by chrisbaby24(m): 11:47am On Feb 18, 2016
Chaii...hope say e go grow anoda one...or else ...na sorry be d guy name..!!!
Re: Graphic Photos - See What A Chinese Woman Did To Her Man by DOUBLEWAHALA: 11:57am On Feb 18, 2016
Tank God say no b naija

Buhari 4 don hear am
Re: Graphic Photos - See What A Chinese Woman Did To Her Man by Davidovinci(m): 1:06pm On Feb 18, 2016
He's probably gonna get a brand new made in china pen!s.....

(1) (Reply)

Proven Tips On How To Attract Women Like A Magnet / When Your Coworker Calls You Pretty And Tries To Do You Favors, Does He Mean It? / My New Catch: She Said She Loves But...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.