Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,690 members, 7,816,822 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:53 PM

NIGERIA MY COUNTRY, What Have Befallen Thee - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NIGERIA MY COUNTRY, What Have Befallen Thee (528 Views)

Nigeria Is Finished! I Am Ashamed Of My Country - Pics / Nairaland Rule#9 Discrimination Against A Section Of Nigeria. - My Opinion / If You Could Change One Thing About Your Country, What Would That Be? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

NIGERIA MY COUNTRY, What Have Befallen Thee by gentlezypher: 9:21am On Feb 18, 2016
The same charm (ju-ju) used in chasing the first wife out of her home is the same charm (ju-ju) prepared by the same native doctor (ju-ju priest) to chase the second wife from the house.. When they brought about the beast Boko-Haram to humiliate and disgrace Goodluck Ebele Jonathan out of office.. Ridicule his inexperiences in combat and demeanor as "clueless" they didn't anticipate taming the beast.. They had the luxury of a thriving Economy competing in charts with rising economies of the world they thought him a push over... Started their propaganda, launched the innocence of girls missing in their imagination and made it look real (their first lie with the beast) And sympathetic Nigerians fell for this, the average mother imagined her child missing and they got the ripple effect they instigated from the wild goose chase... They won the battle to become the first opposition political party to win in the history of Democracy in Nigeria. But they forgot the Beast. PRESENT DAY NIGERIA The fact that they sit comfortably in their homes, ignore local news on the beast, don't bother about the supposed "girls missing" and grumble under breath as this Economy depreciates and affects everyone.. all they can do is say a prayer for protection while the beast eats off more than they bargained. They say they still "Stand With Buhari " amidst the condemnation of their sisters and brothers in Britain as "Criminals" or the rise of crime in the country in result to unemployment and stagnation of budget implementation... Today: Mr. Tijjani Mohammed Abdullahi as the Director-General (Budget) and Ben Ifeanyi Akabueze as the Special Adviser on Planning to the Minister of Budget and National Planning. To clean the Mess and Ridiculous presentation of Budget to the Senate (once missing and eaten by rats). Fight Corruption they say! When she lays on their conscience every night. They commend his act for sacking government officials as audacious yet this morning a British Pound is equivalent to 500 naira! Statically, Nigerians will be in this webpool of ultimate dementia and cluelessness while he jets off to seek for the unknown.. It baffles me more when they freely come all out (like gay men in closet) and celebrate him and his methods, as though their approval of him on social media can automatically replace the thousands of jobs lost in these few months. I still try to wrap my head around the fact that they can easily tag names to GEJ and totally switch to their selective amnesia mood and forget Abacha's lootings (we still are recovering from as a nation) and OBJ's tenure as a President.. I, all assuming attribute their forgetfulness to the fact that they just HATE the ijaw man, or they secretly blame the death of Yaradu to him.. If it was their place to be president, their dreams have been achieved, but it takes a whole lot dream of occupying a position than being mentally qualified for it.. At a retirement age, we still assume things will be right.. Nigeria is NOT someone's personal life to take up second chances.. 200million plus lives are at the mercy of EVERY Decision.. how long would they hold on to these lies?? I am yet to understand these braggadacious attitudes of the rot of indecision and cluelessness we find ourselves in. I am perplexed by their insensitivity to their own killing their own in the North and their Northern President (with a military experience have zero solutions to how to eradicate these nuisance called Boko-Haram) That Ju-ju man no fit jazz us all commot for our Country but what chased the first wife out will chase the second wife out.. even the Ju-ju man cannot remedy the charm.. Inasmuchas I detest the fact that his supporters will be his end, I say a prayer for my President Buhari, that all those who saw him as just a figure to push their selfish ambition to looting Nigeria dry under the APC will end up filling jails with their confessions.. I used to want you to fail! But I have realised that i want the APC to fail and crumble more, I want you to surpass their expectations and bring them to their knees.. And fail they will .(an art of CECILIA INIPERITIARI DIKIBO)

(1) (Reply)

Armgate: Olisa Metuh Pleads Not Guilty To Seven Count Charges / I'm Not A Founder Or Sponsor Of Boko Haram Sect - Ali Modu Sheriff / Bola Tinubu Wins 'man Of The Year Award'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.