Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,298 members, 7,829,693 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:36 AM

How Will You React To This? Be Honest. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Will You React To This? Be Honest. (6742 Views)

Did The Boobs Disappear? - Media React To Lady's Transformation Photo / Ladies, How Do You React If You Sit On A Guy's Lap And He Gets A Boner / "That Backside Can't Be 19" - Online Users React To Lady's 19th Birthday Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Will You React To This? Be Honest. by greatness22(m): 12:16pm On Feb 18, 2016
mjswthrt:
I'll leave the house for them buh d tin go pain me sha
MaryJane, what if you have 3kids for him, will you still leave or will you seek for a solution to what has happened?
Re: How Will You React To This? Be Honest. by mjswthrt(f): 12:21pm On Feb 18, 2016
greatness22:
MaryJane, what if you have 3kids for him, will you still leave or will you seek for a solution to what has happened?
me seek for solution or he?I will go with my kids joor
Re: How Will You React To This? Be Honest. by greatness22(m): 12:23pm On Feb 18, 2016
mjswthrt:
me seek for solution or he?I will go with my kids joor
Your decision might affect the kids you knw.... So why the hurry?
Re: How Will You React To This? Be Honest. by Nobody: 12:26pm On Feb 18, 2016
greatness22:

Which kind of talk is dat?

Did he too tink of d kids?

Better we go with d kids nd find a better dad for dem

By d way kids will grow up nd live their lives follow their heart nd love their partners why shd i wallow in sorrow wen dey gon av their lives later on?
Re: How Will You React To This? Be Honest. by greatness22(m): 12:31pm On Feb 18, 2016
sickstars:

Which kind of talk is dat?

Did he too tink of d kids?

Better we go with d kids nd find a better dad for dem

By d way kids will grow up nd live their lives follow their heart nd love their partners why shd i wallow in sorrow wen dey gon av their lives later on?
Lol, am not in support of the husband oh! Just want to continue the arguement ma... **gives her a soft peck**
Re: How Will You React To This? Be Honest. by Nobody: 12:33pm On Feb 18, 2016
greatness22:
Lol, am not in support of the husband oh! Just want to continue the arguement ma... **gives her a soft peck**

Soft peck for wat?
Re: How Will You React To This? Be Honest. by Nobody: 12:33pm On Feb 18, 2016
greatness22:

Soft peck for wat?.
Re: How Will You React To This? Be Honest. by greatness22(m): 12:35pm On Feb 18, 2016
sickstars:

Soft peck for wat?.
To calm u down
Re: How Will You React To This? Be Honest. by Nobody: 12:35pm On Feb 18, 2016
greatness22:
To calm u down
Dat?
Re: How Will You React To This? Be Honest. by mjswthrt(f): 12:38pm On Feb 18, 2016
greatness22:
I know he will still come back for urs
Re: How Will You React To This? Be Honest. by greatness22(m): 12:40pm On Feb 18, 2016
mjswthrt:
I know he will still come back for us
Ok...
Re: How Will You React To This? Be Honest. by greatness22(m): 12:41pm On Feb 18, 2016
sickstars:
Dat?
Yea.
Re: How Will You React To This? Be Honest. by Nobody: 12:41pm On Feb 18, 2016
greatness22:
Yea.

Speak english
Re: How Will You React To This? Be Honest. by greatness22(m): 12:43pm On Feb 18, 2016
sickstars:

Speak english
Lol, funny u.
Re: How Will You React To This? Be Honest. by Nobody: 12:44pm On Feb 18, 2016
greatness22:
Lol, funny u.

Keep arguing with ur thread bye
Re: How Will You React To This? Be Honest. by Nobody: 12:46pm On Feb 18, 2016
greatness22:
Lol, funny u.

Keep arguing with ur thread bye.
Re: How Will You React To This? Be Honest. by chigoizie7(m): 12:48pm On Feb 18, 2016
greatness22:
Now, before u sit, what wil be your own reaction if it happens to your sister who's married to the man?

I will simply allow my sister to answer that question,

As human, we react to situations differently.

It might be ok for me to tell my sis to leave the guy and move on, which is the best and only thing to do as they are not married. But my sis might view it from another angle.
Re: How Will You React To This? Be Honest. by greatness22(m): 12:50pm On Feb 18, 2016
sickstars:

Keep arguing with ur thread bye.
Hope i've not offended u ......Do have a nice day ma.
Re: How Will You React To This? Be Honest. by Nobody: 12:51pm On Feb 18, 2016
greatness22:
Hope i've not offended u ......Do have a nice day ma.

Tank u sir
Re: How Will You React To This? Be Honest. by greatness22(m): 12:51pm On Feb 18, 2016
chigoizie7:

I will simply allow my sister to answer that question,

As human, we react to situations differently.

It might be ok for me to tell my sis to leave the guy and move on, which is the best and only thing to do as they are not married. But my sis might view it from another angle.
So on point...
Re: How Will You React To This? Be Honest. by greatness22(m): 12:53pm On Feb 18, 2016
sickstars:

Tank u sir
Stay blessed my lady.
Re: How Will You React To This? Be Honest. by Rukkydelta(f): 12:55pm On Feb 18, 2016
I don't do boyfriend's stuff
Re: How Will You React To This? Be Honest. by Nobody: 12:56pm On Feb 18, 2016
greatness22:
Stay blessed my lady.
Who is ur lady
Re: How Will You React To This? Be Honest. by greatness22(m): 12:56pm On Feb 18, 2016
Rukkydelta:
I don't do boyfriend's stuff
Oh really?
Re: How Will You React To This? Be Honest. by greatness22(m): 12:59pm On Feb 18, 2016
sickstars:

Who is ur lady
My appologise sickstars, thought u were in a good mood today.....have a nice day
Re: How Will You React To This? Be Honest. by Nobody: 1:06pm On Feb 18, 2016
greatness22:
My appologise sickstars, thought u were in a good mood today.....have a nice day

cheesy im in a good mood o
Re: How Will You React To This? Be Honest. by greatness22(m): 1:08pm On Feb 18, 2016
sickstars:

cheesy im in a good mood o
Ok, was scared at some point with the way you were just attacking me.
Re: How Will You React To This? Be Honest. by Rukkydelta(f): 1:09pm On Feb 18, 2016
greatness22:
Oh really?
Yes dear
Re: How Will You React To This? Be Honest. by greatness22(m): 1:11pm On Feb 18, 2016
Rukkydelta:

Yes dear
What if you are married and your husband do such thing to you?
Re: How Will You React To This? Be Honest. by Nobody: 1:12pm On Feb 18, 2016
greatness22:

cheesy attack u ke?

Are u my enemy/
Re: How Will You React To This? Be Honest. by Nobody: 1:15pm On Feb 18, 2016
greatness22:

cheesy attack u ke?

Are u my enemy?.
Re: How Will You React To This? Be Honest. by greatness22(m): 1:24pm On Feb 18, 2016
sickstars:

cheesy attack u ke?
Are u my enemy?.
Not att all.... so how are you doing?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Is He The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland ?? / / How Do I Track My Partners Whatsapp Messages Wuthout Access To Her Pgone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.