Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,290 members, 7,815,500 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:31 PM

How Do I Track My Partners Whatsapp Messages Wuthout Access To Her Pgone - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Track My Partners Whatsapp Messages Wuthout Access To Her Pgone (6709 Views)

Beautiful Love Messages To Motivate Your Husband At Work / Woman Set To Wed Man Whose Facebook Messages She Ignored For 2 Years (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Track My Partners Whatsapp Messages Wuthout Access To Her Pgone by effico(m): 7:21pm On Aug 12, 2017
I know I have computer gurus on thus platform to help out with tracking a WhatsApp messages without access to your partners phone.
So anyone can help, its urgent.
Re: How Do I Track My Partners Whatsapp Messages Wuthout Access To Her Pgone by Chuknovski(m): 7:25pm On Aug 12, 2017
download whatsdog apk it works great deal

1 Like

Re: How Do I Track My Partners Whatsapp Messages Wuthout Access To Her Pgone by effico(m): 7:27pm On Aug 12, 2017
Chuknovski:
Is it an app on play store?
Re: How Do I Track My Partners Whatsapp Messages Wuthout Access To Her Pgone by goodmorning40: 7:31pm On Aug 12, 2017
Go and chop wintch it is the most reliable
Re: How Do I Track My Partners Whatsapp Messages Wuthout Access To Her Pgone by Chuknovski(m): 7:32pm On Aug 12, 2017
effico:
Is it an app on play store?
no just goggle it and it takes you straight to the website
Re: How Do I Track My Partners Whatsapp Messages Wuthout Access To Her Pgone by Atlantia(f): 7:32pm On Aug 12, 2017
Why on earth do you need to track your 'partner's' whatsapp messages?! undecided

20 Likes

Re: How Do I Track My Partners Whatsapp Messages Wuthout Access To Her Pgone by Nobody: 7:41pm On Aug 12, 2017
Dont give urself heartattack

14 Likes

Re: How Do I Track My Partners Whatsapp Messages Wuthout Access To Her Pgone by Nobody: 7:43pm On Aug 12, 2017
Atlantia:
Why on earth do you need to track your 'partner's' whatsapp messages?! undecided

The relationship is dead on arrival.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Track My Partners Whatsapp Messages Wuthout Access To Her Pgone by Nobody: 7:52pm On Aug 12, 2017
DeadRat:
Dont give urself heartattack
Exactly my guy

1 Like

Re: How Do I Track My Partners Whatsapp Messages Wuthout Access To Her Pgone by lalanice(f): 7:55pm On Aug 12, 2017
why would you want to track your partner's WhatsApp messages angry

4 Likes

Re: How Do I Track My Partners Whatsapp Messages Wuthout Access To Her Pgone by Nobody: 7:55pm On Aug 12, 2017
My friend has tools for this, but i hate doing the same. Let her flirt no problem but if finally i finds out hahaha its a loose or win game for her.
Re: How Do I Track My Partners Whatsapp Messages Wuthout Access To Her Pgone by lilmax(m): 8:03pm On Aug 12, 2017
@op just break up.... don't stress yourself

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do I Track My Partners Whatsapp Messages Wuthout Access To Her Pgone by Destined2win: 8:09pm On Aug 12, 2017
"........and he died of heart attack".

Children that's the end of my story.

8 Likes

Re: How Do I Track My Partners Whatsapp Messages Wuthout Access To Her Pgone by greatgod2012(f): 8:13pm On Aug 12, 2017
Instead of this stress, why don't you kuku end the damn relationship

If you're adamant with this, sorry, I'm afraid high BP is loading!

5 Likes

Re: How Do I Track My Partners Whatsapp Messages Wuthout Access To Her Pgone by Atlantia(f): 8:15pm On Aug 12, 2017
kennygee:

The relationship is dead on arrival.
Exactly!

1 Like

Re: How Do I Track My Partners Whatsapp Messages Wuthout Access To Her Pgone by SmellingAnus(m): 8:17pm On Aug 12, 2017
although I am against what the op is about to do but from the comments above especially from the females, it sounds like they are sure that the op will see signs of cheating or flirtation... I know there should be faithful babes or is it that I am wrong in such assumption that " there could be faithful babes" ? Anyway, I am just "THINKING OUT LOUD"...

4 Likes

Re: How Do I Track My Partners Whatsapp Messages Wuthout Access To Her Pgone by kibra4u(m): 8:24pm On Aug 12, 2017
Atlantia:

Cos the bitches around him aint LOYAL..... tongue
Re: How Do I Track My Partners Whatsapp Messages Wuthout Access To Her Pgone by Nobody: 8:40pm On Aug 12, 2017
Dah, Bros, this is also 1001 ways to die!
Re: How Do I Track My Partners Whatsapp Messages Wuthout Access To Her Pgone by Galacious1: 9:19pm On Aug 12, 2017
Op, just end the relationship if u ain't cool with it. Life's too short.
Re: How Do I Track My Partners Whatsapp Messages Wuthout Access To Her Pgone by effico(m): 9:28pm On Aug 12, 2017
Chuknovski:

no just goggle it and it takes you straight to the website
Its asking for bones. And payment through PayPal. How do I do it abeg
Re: How Do I Track My Partners Whatsapp Messages Wuthout Access To Her Pgone by Nobody: 9:52pm On Aug 12, 2017
Re: How Do I Track My Partners Whatsapp Messages Wuthout Access To Her Pgone by addictiv(m): 10:57pm On Aug 12, 2017
Sir U can easily do that using whatsapp web. download the app on your laptop, get hold of her phone whatsapp and pair it with whatsapp on ur laptop. whenever she comes online it will mirror on your laptop. But you have to be careful not to read chats that are unread as not to tip her off. also note that if she finds out, she can log you out and she might not be so forgiving. There are also apps that backup whatsapp messages and send to a specific email. but you need access to the targets phone to set it up...

1 Like

Re: How Do I Track My Partners Whatsapp Messages Wuthout Access To Her Pgone by holuwapopsh(m): 11:06pm On Aug 12, 2017
hmmm Brother i pity u oooo u wnt to track Go on cus u re a Fool (No hard feelings) cus u dnt hve a better job to do u will just kill ur self

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: How Do I Track My Partners Whatsapp Messages Wuthout Access To Her Pgone by Nobody: 11:19pm On Aug 12, 2017
Destined2win:
"........and he died of heart attack".

Children that's the end of my story.
gbam grin

Re: How Do I Track My Partners Whatsapp Messages Wuthout Access To Her Pgone by DjAndroid: 1:30am On Aug 13, 2017
addictiv:
Sir U can easily do that using whatsapp web. download the app on your laptop, get hold of her phone whatsapp and pair it with whatsapp on ur laptop. whenever she comes online it will mirror on your laptop. But you have to be careful not to read chats that are unread as not to tip her off. also note that if she finds out, she can log you out and she might not be so forgiving. There are also apps that backup whatsapp messages and send to a specific email. but you need access to the targets phone to set it up...
The phone MUST be near the computer for this to work. If she goes away from the house with the phone, whatsapp web won't work anymore.
Re: How Do I Track My Partners Whatsapp Messages Wuthout Access To Her Pgone by Nobody: 1:40am On Aug 13, 2017
DjAndroid:
The phone MUST be near the computer for this to work. If she goes away from the house with the phone, whatsapp web won't work anymore.
Wrong! WhatsAppweb and your phone have no physical connection, none. As long as you are automatically logged into web WhatsApp on your computer, you rphone can be in Ghana or Australia, you will still receive WhatsApp messages, as long as your phone is connected to the Internet.

7 Likes

Re: How Do I Track My Partners Whatsapp Messages Wuthout Access To Her Pgone by Burgerlomo: 2:16am On Aug 13, 2017
Some of the ladies are not smiling right now because of this posting, and the reason is that most of them got a lot of skeletons in their cupboards grin

5 Likes

Re: How Do I Track My Partners Whatsapp Messages Wuthout Access To Her Pgone by moshood521: 2:44am On Aug 13, 2017
Problem go sidan jeje pxn go jst dea find am mk e cum gv am headache.....

I fink say dis problem gan na lyk marijuana 4 sme pple syd if d neva c am dem na dea owk b dat....

Op mk i dea watch 4rm here mm u go chm cum bk......

Biko nu gv me popcorn let dis b ma cinema
Re: How Do I Track My Partners Whatsapp Messages Wuthout Access To Her Pgone by Atlantia(f): 4:31am On Aug 13, 2017
kibra4u:

Cos the bitches around him aint LOYAL..... tongue
Yeah right! undecided

News flash - y'all ain't loyal either. angry undecided
Re: How Do I Track My Partners Whatsapp Messages Wuthout Access To Her Pgone by airex(m): 7:19am On Aug 13, 2017
LastMumu:

Wrong! WhatsAppweb and your phone have no physical connection, none. As long as you are automatically logged into web WhatsApp on your computer, you rphone can be in Ghana or Australia, you will still receive WhatsApp messages, as long as your phone is connected to the Internet.
Absolutely perfect. Those who don't know kindly follow this
Re: How Do I Track My Partners Whatsapp Messages Wuthout Access To Her Pgone by Nobody: 8:02am On Aug 13, 2017
Never try it. A womans facebook and her whatsapp chats can send u to early grave. Guys cheat and flirt, gals forgive or overlook. Girls do same. Guys go berserk. Smh
Re: How Do I Track My Partners Whatsapp Messages Wuthout Access To Her Pgone by success10(m): 8:02am On Aug 13, 2017
Chuknovski:
IT HAS STOP WORKING DUE TO WHATSAPP UPDATE "ENCRYPT"

(1) (2) (Reply)

Check Out This Lady's Raunchy Christmas Photos / I Am Stucked With Her, Please Advise Me / Women: Do You Find Good Looking Men With Ear Rings More Attractive?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.