Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,659 members, 7,816,688 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:23 PM

My Husband Starved Me Of S*x For A Year - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Husband Starved Me Of S*x For A Year (3162 Views)

10 Pictures Sex Starved Guys Can Relate To / Married Lady Exposes A Sexually Starved Man On Facebook Asking Her For Sex(pics) / Advice Needed, My New Husband Starved Me Of Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Husband Starved Me Of S*x For A Year by gennypearl(f): 11:28am On Feb 18, 2016
My name is Felicia and I have been married for eight years with two children. Before now, my husband and I had a very fulfilling s*x life, and we had regular s*x at least three times a week. But in the past one year and three months, our s*x life has been almost non existent as my husband rarely touches me nor make love to me.

At first, I attributed it to tiredness and tried to understand with him but when the problem persisted, I had to let him know of my frustrations but he got angry with me and that led to a very big fight between us.

After that, he has continued to starve me of s*x and anytime I try to make a move, he would get angry and leave the bedroom.
But in recent times, I have had cause to believe he is cheating on me and that may account for his loss of sexual interest in me. He stays out late and most nights, does not bother to come home, giving different excuses.

Until now, my husband was very free with his phones and could leave them at home and go to work but these days, he takes his phones anywhere he goes,

even to the toilet. He leaves my presence sometimes to answer calls and stays up late to chat and has put up passwords on his phones and laptop, something he never did.

I am very frustrated and I have been tempted to get a lover who will satisfy my sexual needs if my husband cannot do that.
I want you readers to help me out before I make a wrong decision.
Dear readers, we would like you to put yourselves in Felicia's shoes. We ask: what would you do if your spouse starves you of sex for over one year?

What should a woman do if her husband starves her of sex for more than a year? Should she get a lover to satisfy her sexual needs?

Please comments

Source: http://gennypearl..com.ng/2016/02/my-husband-starves-me-of-sx-for-year.html?m=1
Re: My Husband Starved Me Of S*x For A Year by smartpaploo(m): 11:31am On Feb 18, 2016
hwwwww

cryhwwwww
Re: My Husband Starved Me Of S*x For A Year by Cutehector(m): 11:32am On Feb 18, 2016
My wife starves me of sex for a year?

Wats she doing in my house den?

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Starved Me Of S*x For A Year by Nobody: 11:34am On Feb 18, 2016
Yhu've gotten. Fat old and plaid.... sad

Take care of yhurself try to look nice...

But a Year haba!

1 Like

Re: My Husband Starved Me Of S*x For A Year by gabinogem(m): 11:40am On Feb 18, 2016
Get a ðildo or file for a divorce... once that emotional attachment is no longer there, it means the relationship is driving to its end.

Time has made it clear to know that marriage is not a do or die affair.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Starved Me Of S*x For A Year by Nobody: 11:43am On Feb 18, 2016
Cutehector:
My wife starves me of sex for a year?

Wats she doing in my house den?
You got it backwards

My husband straves me of sex for a year ?......what he doin' in my house then Get out now!! angry

1 Like

Re: My Husband Starved Me Of S*x For A Year by Cutehector(m): 11:45am On Feb 18, 2016
QueenValerie:
You got it backwards

My husband straves me of sex for a year ?......what he doin' in my house then Get out now!!!

Yep,I think he's cheatin' .
But because this isn't the lady with the issue postin' this here won't say more.
Anit like she gon see it.
lol get out of whose house? Your house or his? Lwkmd.
Re: My Husband Starved Me Of S*x For A Year by Nobody: 11:47am On Feb 18, 2016
Cutehector:
lol get out of whose house? Your house or his? Lwkmd.
Our house used ta be 'fore he decided he was gon neglect his husbandly duties. angry now he gotta go!!
Re: My Husband Starved Me Of S*x For A Year by Cutehector(m): 12:01pm On Feb 18, 2016
QueenValerie:
Our house used ta be 'fore he decided he was gon neglect his husbandly duties. angry now he gotta go!!
and u starve me of sex for for year, I hope u knw u will leave likewise?
Re: My Husband Starved Me Of S*x For A Year by evanscheck(m): 12:02pm On Feb 18, 2016
My candid opinion is to talk to him abt it. If he is still adamant on starving u of sex,after covering ur own end - 1. Did u put on weight, 2. How is ur hygiene like 3. Are u sure u have asked him how he likes his sex activity now. After all said and done. Abeg file in for divorce.
Re: My Husband Starved Me Of S*x For A Year by Nobody: 12:02pm On Feb 18, 2016
This is sad! shocked

First off, He's being secretive! the calls, the passwords and all?
That's kinda Cheaty-like...

Secondly, he's obviously showing No interest Whatsoever In You. which leaves me with One question, Why?? shocked

He probably doesn't Find You attractive And from the looks of things, The relationship is obviously devoid of chemistry, Love, compatibility, communication and endurance. A Relationship without those qualities is a disaster, a time bomb waiting to implode. Plus- he could actually be cheating.

You should both talk it Out. Straighten things out. See if he's actually cheating, If he Actually is, that should be enough Reason to call the Hell Marriage off.

No one deserves to be Miserable And/or in forlorn All their life in the name of sticking to Marriage.

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Starved Me Of S*x For A Year by DOUBLEWAHALA: 12:07pm On Feb 18, 2016
I kwn d kind of reply u wl get here

A place were dump and intelligent ppl collied
So wat do u want 2 do now

CHEAT

As if u hvn't cheated

My advice PM any NL guy here u don't hv 2 starve again
Re: My Husband Starved Me Of S*x For A Year by Nobody: 12:07pm On Feb 18, 2016
Cutehector:
and u starve me of sex for a year, I hope u knw u will leave likewise?
Hector ya heartless. cry
Re: My Husband Starved Me Of S*x For A Year by Cutehector(m): 12:17pm On Feb 18, 2016
QueenValerie:
Hector ya heartless. cry
wait a minute, who is more heartless? You Dat starved me of sex for a whole gaddamn year or me being cheated and askin u to leave?
Re: My Husband Starved Me Of S*x For A Year by Babacele: 12:30pm On Feb 18, 2016
evanscheck:
My candid opinion is to talk to him abt it. If he is still adamant on starving u of sex,after covering ur own end - 1. Did u put on weight, 2. How is ur hygiene like 3. Are u sure u have asked him how he likes his sex activity now. After all said and done. Abeg file in for divorce.
are u kidding me? so u stop stravn your wife cos she s put on weight? n u can't do anything abt it? I think d woman should report to a confidante or a family member n proceed to give d husband red card if he doesn't change. if ds story is true , the woman has been v patient n shldnt b pushed to commiting adultery. Felicia baby ,the ball is your court.
Re: My Husband Starved Me Of S*x For A Year by Nobody: 12:35pm On Feb 18, 2016
Cutehector:
wait a minute, who is more heartless? You Dat starved me of sex for a whole gaddamn year or me being cheated and askin u to leave?
I wouldn't cheat.
An Hector you never cleant your mouth out with that lemon like I told you to grin
Re: My Husband Starved Me Of S*x For A Year by chericleo(f): 12:55pm On Feb 18, 2016
Pls dnt cheat cos if u do he will look for a way for u 2 b caught n he will finally av an excuse 2 throw u out wif d society backing him up. I fink u should work on ur self try n find out if it's ur fault. Wen ever u wnt 2 talk 2 him dnt bring in d SEX talk as d major topic n 1st topic, just remind him of d good tyms n how u 2 were b4 d whole issue started. B nice n polite. Get busy try 2 b independent n u can talk 2 any person u no n sure dat can talk 2 him lik a close relative or friend dat ur sure will nat make it worse for u. N most importantly, dear u av 2 get close 2 God oh because his d 1 dat can turn things around for u. Complain 2 him n I belive things will b fyn if u do.
Re: My Husband Starved Me Of S*x For A Year by JoeCutie(m): 1:00pm On Feb 18, 2016
No sex, no marriage! As simple as that.

Next, please
? undecided

3 Likes

Re: My Husband Starved Me Of S*x For A Year by cruzita(f): 1:28pm On Feb 18, 2016
undecided And u are still with him?what is his duty as a husband if not to satisfy your sexual needs and provide for u.what will happen if u were the one doing it to him?maybe then he will see an excuse to cheat.My advice is if u try to sort things out and he still refuses to change,LEAVE HIM BECAUSE WHAT IS MARRIAGE WITHOUT LOVE AND SEX?if u have added extra weight ,hit the gym asap and work out,try to look sexy and he will come back to u crawling because by then he would have realised what he is missing
Re: My Husband Starved Me Of S*x For A Year by yaqq: 1:37pm On Feb 18, 2016
maybe he is HIV +ve n don't want 2 infect u wt it
Re: My Husband Starved Me Of S*x For A Year by Mcbussy(m): 7:00pm On Feb 18, 2016
QueenValerie:
You got it backwards

My husband straves me of sex for a year ?......what he doin' in my house then Get out now!! angry

So cats too have started using nairaland?! shocked cry
Re: My Husband Starved Me Of S*x For A Year by Nobody: 7:59pm On Feb 18, 2016
I will RAPE the murtherf*cker

Wen he is asleep hide his phones lappy car keys

Next morning he gon ask me for dem i gon tell him

Dude for each object to come out u gon pay

He ask ow mch

I tell him 4 hrs of hot sex!

Daily for a year!

1 Like

Re: My Husband Starved Me Of S*x For A Year by Cutehector(m): 7:29am On Feb 19, 2016
QueenValerie:
I wouldn't cheat.
An Hector you never cleant your mouth out with that lemon like I told you to grin
lol what makes u think u"d neva cheat?

Come and clean it for me babe cheesy
Re: My Husband Starved Me Of S*x For A Year by Nobody: 4:24pm On Feb 19, 2016
Mcbussy:

So cats too have started using nairaland?! shocked cry
meeoow,yes. cheesy RUN.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Starved Me Of S*x For A Year by grad2012(f): 4:37pm On Feb 19, 2016
Haba that's just pure wickedness.
Re: My Husband Starved Me Of S*x For A Year by Nobody: 8:49pm On Feb 19, 2016
Cutehector:
lol what makes u think u"d neva cheat?

Come and clean it for me babe cheesy
Nope.Bye. smiley
Re: My Husband Starved Me Of S*x For A Year by ibidunoladapo: 9:09pm On Feb 19, 2016
well,I have not listen to ur husband story, probably u might have done something wrong, marriage issue is critical,it's something that one can't just judge, but my own candid advise is that there will always be light at the end of tunnel, going outside will not solve the problem, but it will only compound the problem, allow God to have his way ,comit his mind into the hand of God,love him more,pray for him.u will surely laugh last.
Re: My Husband Starved Me Of S*x For A Year by Nobody: 6:27pm On Feb 20, 2016
gennypearl:
My name is Felicia and I have been married for eight years with two children. Before now, my husband and I had a very fulfilling s*x life, and we had regular s*x at least three times a week. But in the past one year and three months, our s*x life has been almost non existent as my husband rarely touches me nor make love to me.

At first, I attributed it to tiredness and tried to understand with him but when the problem persisted, I had to let him know of my frustrations but he got angry with me and that led to a very big fight between us.

After that, he has continued to starve me of s*x and anytime I try to make a move, he would get angry and leave the bedroom.
But in recent times, I have had cause to believe he is cheating on me and that may account for his loss of sexual interest in me. He stays out late and most nights, does not bother to come home, giving different excuses.

Until now, my husband was very free with his phones and could leave them at home and go to work but these days, he takes his phones anywhere he goes,

even to the toilet. He leaves my presence sometimes to answer calls and stays up late to chat and has put up passwords on his phones and laptop, something he never did.

I am very frustrated and I have been tempted to get a lover who will satisfy my sexual needs if my husband cannot do that.
I want you readers to help me out before I make a wrong decision.
Dear readers, we would like you to put yourselves in Felicia's shoes. We ask: what would you do if your spouse starves you of sex for over one year?

What should a woman do if her husband starves her of sex for more than a year? Should she get a lover to satisfy her sexual needs?

Please comments

Source: http://gennypearl..com.ng/2016/02/my-husband-starves-me-of-sx-for-year.html?m=1

Retrace ur steps backwards maybe there was something u did wrong or not doing right before he moved away.
Men are very emotional beings who love what they see and how they are respected and treated.
By the way if u ask me, no right thinking man can abandon a beautiful woman like u for a whole year without feeling
like spending quality time with u.

My Advice: Retrace ur way back to how it used to be. It could be ur appearance, dressing, personal hygiene, loyalty,
food, bedmatics, house chores, character etc.
Re: My Husband Starved Me Of S*x For A Year by Justiyke4u: 7:21pm On Feb 20, 2016
This is really a dilemma. The whole circumstances point to one fact. But the big issue here is that if you get your own lover and he finds out, you will be the one to suffer it. Maybe you should consult a marriage counsellor or your religious leader
Re: My Husband Starved Me Of S*x For A Year by yuiop(m): 7:43pm On Feb 20, 2016
Mtschewww

(1) (Reply)

Polular Naija Slayqueen Nude & Braless Snapchats Moment (video) / Will You Rock This Purse Made From The Crown Cork Of Soft Drinks? / My Trust Issues Is About To Kill My Relationship. I Need Help.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.