Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,397 members, 7,815,864 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:43 PM

Obasanjo Observes The Ugandan Presidential Election - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo Observes The Ugandan Presidential Election (34953 Views)

President Buhari Observes Eid-El-Kabir Prayers In Daura [PHOTOS] / Buhari Observes Juma'at Prayer Alongside El-rufai,Amosun,Others At State House(p / President Buhari Observes The Eid Prayers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obasanjo Observes The Ugandan Presidential Election by auntysimbiat(f): 1:20pm On Feb 18, 2016
[img]http://4.bp..com/-EbADcl8PJto/VsW1DdeO1aI/AAAAAAAIXes/Fw77vBv2-EM/s1600/1.jpg[/img]
Former President Olusegun Obasanjo is serving as the Chair of the Commonwealth Observer Group at the Ugandan Presidential election. The election which is holding today February 18th. Continue to see more photos...

[img]http://2.bp..com/-MUomhZw03jU/VsW1GbgplMI/AAAAAAAIXew/1407stxSW28/s1600/2.jpg[/img]

[img]http://4.bp..com/-o7srTlv_LYc/VsW1HIZxe3I/AAAAAAAIXe0/9QdXI8m3Sws/s1600/3.jpg[/img]

[img]http://2.bp..com/-rN52wQ2QQoA/VsW1H5y6VJI/AAAAAAAIXe4/kx1GNVBkaqI/s1600/4.jpg[/img]

SOURCE: http://www.nairanaijanews.com/2016/02/see-photos-obasanjo-observes-ugandan.html

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Observes The Ugandan Presidential Election by auntysimbiat(f): 1:21pm On Feb 18, 2016
surest baba

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo Observes The Ugandan Presidential Election by LRNZH(m): 1:24pm On Feb 18, 2016
4th Republic. Rigging. Third-Term. Yaradu'a. Sickness. GEJ. Ineffectual.
Let me not expose Baba Iyabo here.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo Observes The Ugandan Presidential Election by psquaret: 1:26pm On Feb 18, 2016
baba of all baba well done sir

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obasanjo Observes The Ugandan Presidential Election by NiGeRianTr0ll(m): 1:53pm On Feb 18, 2016
For some weird reason, I expected to see The old sog seriously gonking his daughter-in-law Tonto Dikeh undecided

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo Observes The Ugandan Presidential Election by NaLaugh: 1:53pm On Feb 18, 2016
Baba in action.
Re: Obasanjo Observes The Ugandan Presidential Election by blessbunmi(f): 1:54pm On Feb 18, 2016
Baba iyabo of laive?

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Observes The Ugandan Presidential Election by datola: 1:54pm On Feb 18, 2016
Baba ni yen!

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Observes The Ugandan Presidential Election by chrisbaby24(m): 1:54pm On Feb 18, 2016
Chaaiii...I pity d party wey him no support..!!!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo Observes The Ugandan Presidential Election by veraponpo(m): 1:55pm On Feb 18, 2016
Baba Obasanjo. Still strong and agile at about 80 years.

Special Specie of man.

Please sir, when you left power, you saved $45b in foreign reserve and $20b ECA

You paid our debt with $12b and ensured $18b owed to Paris Club was cancelled

When you did all this, oil was just $60/barrel and you achieved all this monumental success. Please what is your view about Jonathan that sold oil at $120/barrel and could not save a dime in foreign reserve sir?

He has plunged us into trouble because international price of oil has fallen and there is no reserve. Buhari is trying but Jonathan has ruined everything before baba came.

Sir, just place a big curse on GEJ and his supporters because he destroyed all that you laboured for.

109 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Obasanjo Observes The Ugandan Presidential Election by olatade(m): 1:55pm On Feb 18, 2016
Baba still strong ooh!

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Observes The Ugandan Presidential Election by KingEbukasBlog(m): 1:55pm On Feb 18, 2016
grin grin
Re: Obasanjo Observes The Ugandan Presidential Election by obrain1235: 1:55pm On Feb 18, 2016
Good
Re: Obasanjo Observes The Ugandan Presidential Election by keypad1: 1:55pm On Feb 18, 2016
Thread for yoruba people to celebrate their corrupt brother.

Oya ekaabo ooo

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo Observes The Ugandan Presidential Election by Psylas(m): 1:56pm On Feb 18, 2016
Father of corruption, they should put tire on his neck and beat him to death!

If I catch Obasanjo for jungle eh!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obasanjo Observes The Ugandan Presidential Election by tym92(m): 1:56pm On Feb 18, 2016
@ d 3rd pix....baba was like....
anything dat happens....

ko kan aye oo.....

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Observes The Ugandan Presidential Election by thefakestan: 1:56pm On Feb 18, 2016
The master rigger!

ThefakeStan

6 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Observes The Ugandan Presidential Election by bluntspade: 1:57pm On Feb 18, 2016
Re: Obasanjo Observes The Ugandan Presidential Election by expertman(m): 1:57pm On Feb 18, 2016
I cant stop loving the Ebora turn Pastor!

This man had the priviledge to turn Naija to U.K but failed woefully due to his love for puna.

Any way baba am one of your Number one fan and proud of you.

5 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Observes The Ugandan Presidential Election by sayyid(m): 1:57pm On Feb 18, 2016
baba iyabo irumole ton je fried rice

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Observes The Ugandan Presidential Election by kilokeys(m): 1:57pm On Feb 18, 2016
hehehehe.. Pay a Nigerian rigger and theif well and he ll catch other thieves and riggers with ease.

Causes and effects..

Will Nigeria have turned out to be different if OBJ died in prison. .?

Maybe.. We will never know..

Cos without him around, yaradua for no enter, Jonathan wouldn't either..

And we wouldn't crave Herod, Buhari for anything..

Now this mess cos somebody lived.
Re: Obasanjo Observes The Ugandan Presidential Election by nijanigga: 1:57pm On Feb 18, 2016
LRNZH:
Rigging. 4th Republic. Yaradu'a. Sickness. GEJ. Ineffectual.
Let me not expose Baba Iyabo here.
You can hate him as much as you like, the man no send,to be in that position, you may not even smell it.

3 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Observes The Ugandan Presidential Election by katchagboro(m): 1:57pm On Feb 18, 2016
He shud av bn made INEC chairman, or better still IPOB & IPOD destriyer
Re: Obasanjo Observes The Ugandan Presidential Election by BABANGBALI: 1:58pm On Feb 18, 2016
in the third picture baba be like"why did i not see you in my hotel room last night as agreed,anyway as you can see, i have found another babe i dont need you any more"

The babe be like "baba pls now,i love you, plsssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss"

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo Observes The Ugandan Presidential Election by yungkelz(m): 1:58pm On Feb 18, 2016
Baba chris brown
Re: Obasanjo Observes The Ugandan Presidential Election by Pheals(f): 1:59pm On Feb 18, 2016
lipsrsealed
keypad1:
Thread for yoruba people to celebrate their corrupt brother.

Oya ekaabo ooo
it's in u like peak milk ' " continue your hatred ! That's is your portion of inheritance (abusing and hatred).. ..

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obasanjo Observes The Ugandan Presidential Election by steve308(m): 1:59pm On Feb 18, 2016
smh Africans with our ways of reasoning during his regime who was there to supervise during his own time. Of all people na OBJ AFRICA which way...

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Observes The Ugandan Presidential Election by Beno3: 2:00pm On Feb 18, 2016
NaTrue
Re: Obasanjo Observes The Ugandan Presidential Election by Pavore9: 2:00pm On Feb 18, 2016
Sighs....One needs no oracle to know that Yoweri Museveni has already 'won' the election, an easy task for someone who has been President since 1986, thank God Nigeria has gone beyond that level!
Re: Obasanjo Observes The Ugandan Presidential Election by akoladejesu(m): 2:01pm On Feb 18, 2016
Baba is representing us well in Uganda.
Re: Obasanjo Observes The Ugandan Presidential Election by EngrThreshold: 2:01pm On Feb 18, 2016
Ride on baba Iyabo.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Suicide Bomber Intercepted By Policemen In Maiduguri, Borno (Graphic Photos) / I Stopped Kingibe, Abba Kyari, Rufai Abubakar From Stealing $44m- Acting D-G NIA / Wike Criticises State Pardon Granted To Dariye & Nyame, Garba Shehu Responds

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.