Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,318 members, 7,829,781 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:41 AM

Burial Poster Of The Man Stabbed To Death By His Lawyer Wife Surfaces Online - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Burial Poster Of The Man Stabbed To Death By His Lawyer Wife Surfaces Online (1365 Views)

Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Doctor & His Lawyer Fiancée / #5kbae: Shocked Nigerians React After New Photo Of Miss Moshiku Surfaces (photo) / Lawyer Proposes To His Lawyer Girlfriend On Their Way To Dinner Night In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Burial Poster Of The Man Stabbed To Death By His Lawyer Wife Surfaces Online by gist4kidsblog: 1:39pm On Feb 18, 2016
The burial poster of Mr Oyelowo Oyediran Ajanaku, the 38 year old Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-Ife graduate, killed by his lawyer- wife on 2 February in Ibadan, has been released by the family. May his soul rest in peace.

SEE MORE PHOTOS @: http://www.gistmelove..com/2016/02/burial-poster-of-man-stabbed-to-death.html

lalasticlala, ijebabe, ishilove

Re: Burial Poster Of The Man Stabbed To Death By His Lawyer Wife Surfaces Online by gist4kidsblog: 1:39pm On Feb 18, 2016
cry cry cry cry

R.I.P
Re: Burial Poster Of The Man Stabbed To Death By His Lawyer Wife Surfaces Online by mynd1(f): 1:44pm On Feb 18, 2016
Such a handsome man. Rip cry

1 Like

Re: Burial Poster Of The Man Stabbed To Death By His Lawyer Wife Surfaces Online by Adaezeagu(f): 1:45pm On Feb 18, 2016
R.I.P

In your next life

Marry a good wife

And desist from babymama
Re: Burial Poster Of The Man Stabbed To Death By His Lawyer Wife Surfaces Online by vault(m): 2:06pm On Feb 18, 2016
which prison did they put the wife....... so I can call my niggas to gang r*** her 365 times daily

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Burial Poster Of The Man Stabbed To Death By His Lawyer Wife Surfaces Online by ReneeNuttall(f): 2:06pm On Feb 18, 2016
R.I.p sir,may ur killer never find peace untill justice is served.

2 Likes

Re: Burial Poster Of The Man Stabbed To Death By His Lawyer Wife Surfaces Online by Stevebamdex(m): 2:08pm On Feb 18, 2016
The 2nd worst thing after hell fire is bad marriage..when you marry a wrong man/woman,you have automatically made the devil your father in-law..may his soul rest wherever it's deserved to rest sad

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Burial Poster Of The Man Stabbed To Death By His Lawyer Wife Surfaces Online by aariwa(m): 6:13pm On Feb 18, 2016
Thats the irony of this life.We struggle daily in our pursuit of better life but nobody knows when or how he is going to die.RIP Lowo
Re: Burial Poster Of The Man Stabbed To Death By His Lawyer Wife Surfaces Online by babdap: 7:11pm On Feb 18, 2016
vault:
which prison did they put the wife....... so I can call my niggas to gang r*** her 365 times daily
. For you to have niggas @ prisons speaks volume of your personality.
Re: Burial Poster Of The Man Stabbed To Death By His Lawyer Wife Surfaces Online by Spikkylee: 7:56pm On Feb 18, 2016
Re: Burial Poster Of The Man Stabbed To Death By His Lawyer Wife Surfaces Online by ChappyChase: 8:03pm On Feb 18, 2016
Too bad, but if truly he is a wife beater, he should go to hell!
Re: Burial Poster Of The Man Stabbed To Death By His Lawyer Wife Surfaces Online by vault(m): 8:07pm On Feb 18, 2016
babdap:
. For you to have niggas @ prisons speaks volume of your personality.

yea it does.....it shows am a really good person grin
Re: Burial Poster Of The Man Stabbed To Death By His Lawyer Wife Surfaces Online by AsanwaKC(f): 8:11pm On Feb 18, 2016
eyaa..RIP
Re: Burial Poster Of The Man Stabbed To Death By His Lawyer Wife Surfaces Online by Swissheart(f): 8:17pm On Feb 18, 2016
Ehyah.. .. handsome man
Re: Burial Poster Of The Man Stabbed To Death By His Lawyer Wife Surfaces Online by cruzita(f): 8:17pm On Feb 18, 2016
Result of a bad marriage. Rip

(1) (Reply)

Guys help please / What Do Women Find Attractive In Men? / Women Are Wicked. Use And Dump Pls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.