Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,006 members, 7,810,791 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:34 PM

Chris Ngige Collapses During Budget Defence - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chris Ngige Collapses During Budget Defence (42030 Views)

Ministers Caught Sleeping During Budget Presentation (Photos) / Governor Gaidam Sends Sleeping Commissioner Home During Budget Presentation / Ngige Denies Collapsing During Budget Defence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chris Ngige Collapses During Budget Defence by OpinionCounts(m): 5:22pm On Feb 18, 2016
He will be fine by Gods grace...human life is very precious, I just hope it was not a smart stunt to get away from a fix sha grin grin, e no easy to defend dis year budget oooo grin grin

1 Like

Re: Chris Ngige Collapses During Budget Defence by rahman3853(m): 5:22pm On Feb 18, 2016
It is well.....
Re: Chris Ngige Collapses During Budget Defence by eph12(m): 5:22pm On Feb 18, 2016
doctokwus:
A good man paying a price for the corrupt misdeeds of some.Get well soon Ngige.
But someone shud ask PMB why the minister of budget and national planning is still in office.
If anything fatal happens to Ngige,that minister shud be charged for involuntary manslaughter for being grossly incompetent in his duties and leading to ministers being shocked at what they saw at their budget defences.
Ngige might have been a victim of shock from what he saw in d budget.
I thought i read it somewhere that he was sacked?
Re: Chris Ngige Collapses During Budget Defence by Nathanieloo7(m): 5:23pm On Feb 18, 2016
Him no chop gocheesy
Re: Chris Ngige Collapses During Budget Defence by highmood(m): 5:23pm On Feb 18, 2016
Ecoterrorism:
Eziokwu, the lies in the budget wants to kill him.

That budget is a budget of HBP.

Minister of Health denied his own ministry because of the HBP he saw there.

buhari went on vacation abi sick leave (anyone sha) after reading the budget

Saraki problem started again after presiding over that budget

Amaechi ran as fast as his legs could carry him by forming busy doing "anya anya" on railway project instead of defending that budget

I saw Kayode Fayemi at Oracle Hqtrs designing a 750million naira website prototype to present at his budget defence.

Don't talk about what happened to our naira after it saw the budget.

Fellow Nigerians if you see the budget what should you do? lipsrsealed

#GetwellChrisNgige
Girl, you are very funny. You cracked me up big time.

2 Likes

Re: Chris Ngige Collapses During Budget Defence by crazygod(m): 5:23pm On Feb 18, 2016
About time. Meanwhile, petrol don dey scarce again o.
Re: Chris Ngige Collapses During Budget Defence by scachy(m): 5:24pm On Feb 18, 2016
There's more to governance than propaganda.
A hard lesson for APC.

3 Likes

Re: Chris Ngige Collapses During Budget Defence by ChappyChase: 5:24pm On Feb 18, 2016
Ecoterrorism:

Amaechi ran as fast as his legs could carry him by forming busy doing "anya anya" on railway project instead of defending that budget

I saw Kayode Fayemi at Oracle Hqtrs designing a 750million naira website prototype to present at his budget defence.

#GetwellChrisNgige
Bro you just killed me!

1 Like

Re: Chris Ngige Collapses During Budget Defence by emi14: 5:26pm On Feb 18, 2016
ibotic:
It feels good to be back from this long ban... angry
So many innocent people are being banned anyhow on NL these days.. angry
As an Nnewi babe... grin
I hope this news is not true... shocked
Ngige is a great man... cheesy cheesy
I heard the news when coming back from Ohafia today..
I suspect the ipod people are behind this.... angry
Re: Chris Ngige Collapses During Budget Defence by manakocha(m): 5:26pm On Feb 18, 2016
wishing him quick recovery
Re: Chris Ngige Collapses During Budget Defence by omolola15(m): 5:26pm On Feb 18, 2016
Chigold101:
Well i wish he recovers.
But this what one gets when you subject yourself to be by incomptent people.

This administration is filled with people of low knowledge and people like Ngige with high knowledge are suffering it.

So the people arround are the cause of hiss ill health abi. Smh
Re: Chris Ngige Collapses During Budget Defence by emi14: 5:27pm On Feb 18, 2016
Do you think any man or woman is good as Nigerian politician.
Re: Chris Ngige Collapses During Budget Defence by keypad1: 5:28pm On Feb 18, 2016
Ecoterrorism:

#GetwellChrisNgige
i yaff faint after seeing d budget

3 Likes

Re: Chris Ngige Collapses During Budget Defence by sukkot: 5:29pm On Feb 18, 2016
THE GUY NACK AKPU AND OFE ONUGBU SO ALL THE BLOOD RUSHED FROM HIS BRAIN TO HIS STOMOCK SO HE COLLAPSED
Re: Chris Ngige Collapses During Budget Defence by sonnie10: 5:29pm On Feb 18, 2016
To think that this man is medical doctor, he should have known or seen some signs before the event.

1 Like

Re: Chris Ngige Collapses During Budget Defence by ajebuter(f): 5:29pm On Feb 18, 2016
allanphash7:
Arabinrin ajebuter

O dami lohun ibeere mi ninu tiredi ti o koja lo

Omo odun mejilelogoji

Omo meta

Iyen ye ko dahun ibere yen
Re: Chris Ngige Collapses During Budget Defence by PecE2Make: 5:30pm On Feb 18, 2016
How is his health condition now? I want to know if i can go to visit him wet #1 = $ 385 for him to get well.
Re: Chris Ngige Collapses During Budget Defence by ASHAKA1(m): 5:33pm On Feb 18, 2016
Ecoterrorism:

#GetwellChrisNgige
I might just fall from an okro tree if I lay hands/eyes on that budget

1 Like

Re: Chris Ngige Collapses During Budget Defence by Nwaisuochi(m): 5:37pm On Feb 18, 2016
ibotic:
As an Nnewi babe... grin
This is just the beginning, all the people who laughed at and mocked innocent unarmed Biafrans who were shot dead will die painful deaths. M waiting for the PMB and the stupid op above

1 Like

Re: Chris Ngige Collapses During Budget Defence by Nobody: 5:38pm On Feb 18, 2016
When he saw those Bogus and Exclamating figures of Naira credited to his ministry. He gat to kabiyesi by all means .
Re: Chris Ngige Collapses During Budget Defence by archer1(m): 5:38pm On Feb 18, 2016
End time budget
Re: Chris Ngige Collapses During Budget Defence by totorimi: 5:38pm On Feb 18, 2016
Ah the man overworked himself during the campaigns even upto the extent of doing conductor work. All that is telling on him now. I even remember one video back then where he was shown swearing in
OKIJA shrine.

And he is a medical doctor he ought to know how to check his health now. Anyway they have settled him for all his efforts so he should take it like that.
Re: Chris Ngige Collapses During Budget Defence by ezemme(m): 5:40pm On Feb 18, 2016
budget defence hyper tension
Re: Chris Ngige Collapses During Budget Defence by fero07(m): 5:42pm On Feb 18, 2016
ibotic:
As an Nnewi babe... grin

if na joke u one start with,
abeg face Nigeria currency nd dollars....
ipod abi na ipob............
Re: Chris Ngige Collapses During Budget Defence by doctokwus: 5:44pm On Feb 18, 2016
eph12:
I thought i read it somewhere that he was sacked?
It was the DG of budget office that was sacked,not the minister.
Re: Chris Ngige Collapses During Budget Defence by Nobody: 5:45pm On Feb 18, 2016
aaronson:
Weed is important for healthy brain especially when defending budget

Light up something for d dude..even if its oritz
Re: Chris Ngige Collapses During Budget Defence by Nobody: 5:45pm On Feb 18, 2016
He probably wanted to use the juju in his ring to hypnotise the committee members but it backfired. APC - EVIL PARTY
Re: Chris Ngige Collapses During Budget Defence by ahaika23: 5:45pm On Feb 18, 2016
His share of the #BudgetOfYams was scary, he fainted! cheesy
Re: Chris Ngige Collapses During Budget Defence by Nobody: 5:52pm On Feb 18, 2016
What's my biz...

Anom afia nbughari now

Re: Chris Ngige Collapses During Budget Defence by Gabaleve(m): 5:53pm On Feb 18, 2016
He shuld evenn die sef

all dis old men are suppose to be resting,not contesting
Re: Chris Ngige Collapses During Budget Defence by agabaI23(m): 5:54pm On Feb 18, 2016
ibotic:
As an Nnewi babe... grin
I buru onye Nnewi I gaghi aza Ibotic. Aha gi ga-abu gini?
Re: Chris Ngige Collapses During Budget Defence by snowDollars(m): 5:54pm On Feb 18, 2016
Ecoterrorism:

Amaechi ran as fast as his legs could carry him by forming busy doing "anya anya" OR "boju boju" on railway project instead of defending that budget

#GetwellChrisNgige

Very funny...LMAO

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Aisha Yar'adua, Musa Yar'adua's Daughter Stuns In New Photos / Kwara Schools Reject Bukola Saraki's School Materials Donated For Students / Police Desert Streets In South East

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.