Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,108 members, 7,811,120 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:25 AM

Chris Ngige Collapses During Budget Defence - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chris Ngige Collapses During Budget Defence (42034 Views)

Ministers Caught Sleeping During Budget Presentation (Photos) / Governor Gaidam Sends Sleeping Commissioner Home During Budget Presentation / Ngige Denies Collapsing During Budget Defence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chris Ngige Collapses During Budget Defence by Ecoterrorism(f): 10:06pm On Feb 18, 2016
HopeAtHand:

I admire your writing skill, but...
finish it
Re: Chris Ngige Collapses During Budget Defence by HopeAtHand: 10:12pm On Feb 18, 2016
Ecoterrorism:
finish it
But your motivation to write is borne out of sheer bigotry and not of sincere love for the wellbeing of the country...
Re: Chris Ngige Collapses During Budget Defence by Nobody: 10:20pm On Feb 18, 2016
hahaha.. landers una too funny abeg cheesy which thunder dey gym?
ibotic:
Why this....
Re: Chris Ngige Collapses During Budget Defence by Ecoterrorism(f): 10:37pm On Feb 18, 2016
HopeAtHand:

But your motivation to write is borne out of sheer bigotry and not of sincere love for the wellbeing of the country...
You want me to write in support of the atrocities going on in this country in the name of CHANGE. Mbanu
Re: Chris Ngige Collapses During Budget Defence by HopeAtHand: 11:04pm On Feb 18, 2016
Ecoterrorism:
You want me to write in support of the atrocities going on in this country in the name of CHANGE. Mbanu

Not that..... you consider the "interest of SS/SE" before and over the interest of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, even if it means siding with criminal elements..
Re: Chris Ngige Collapses During Budget Defence by Ecoterrorism(f): 11:07pm On Feb 18, 2016
HopeAtHand:

Not that..... you consider the "interest of SS/SE" before and over the interest of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, even if it means siding with criminal elements..
I've got the best interest of the larger community which is Nigeria at heart but SS/SE occupies my Soul. I've been following development in the country and I can tell you that everyone has same mindset
Re: Chris Ngige Collapses During Budget Defence by HopeAtHand: 11:13pm On Feb 18, 2016
Ecoterrorism:
I've got the best interest of the larger community which is Nigeria at heart but SS/SE occupies my Soul. I've been following development in the country and I can tell you that everyone has same mindset

Why did you support Tompolos refusal to return money looted from NiMASA (in conjunction with Akpobolokemi) and other funds he loited that could have been put into good use in the NDelta??

Why does hatred for this govt make you support criminals and ecoterrorists ( economic terrorists)--- forgive my pun. grin

1 Like

Re: Chris Ngige Collapses During Budget Defence by Ecoterrorism(f): 11:18pm On Feb 18, 2016
HopeAtHand:

Why did you support Tompolos refusal to return money looted from NiMASA (in conjunction with Akpobolokemi) and other funds he loited that could have been put into good use in the NDelta??

Why does hatred for this govt make you support criminals and ecoterrorists ( economic terrorists)--- forgive my pun. grin
I want equity to be done in all facets of corruption probe not all this selective probe because they didn't tow your whims. Let equity reign
Re: Chris Ngige Collapses During Budget Defence by ezebunafo(m): 7:21am On Feb 19, 2016
krack89:

Nwanne kee ije.... I rep okpuno umuenem otolo... no mind dis peeps wey wan be umu anaedo by finger... e possible?
lol Ina anu maka ndi be abada?
Re: Chris Ngige Collapses During Budget Defence by Nobody: 8:55am On Feb 19, 2016
How employment minister go collapse

Guy, no try dat tin again o.. We dey wait 4 u
Re: Chris Ngige Collapses During Budget Defence by Seawhy(m): 11:46am On Feb 19, 2016
This is a bad signal for journalism in Nigeria.
How can a newspaper in the country publish an information without proper investigation on the audencity of the information. What this implies is that the source of information is not verified before going to press. Chief Ngige and Nigerians at large deserve appology from the newspaper and NUJ should come up with a stiff penalty on any journalist or newspaper that publishes a false information to Nigerians to read.
Re: Chris Ngige Collapses During Budget Defence by orisa37: 12:11pm On Feb 19, 2016
Edon chop the Budget money and edon choke am.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Amaechi Rescues Kidnapped Victims In Rivers (PHOTOS) / Boko-Haram Shekau Appears In New Video, Says ‘I Am Alive’ / Buhari In A Closed Door Meeting With Obasanjo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.