Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,264 members, 7,811,737 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:30 PM

Chris Ngige Collapses During Budget Defence - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chris Ngige Collapses During Budget Defence (42040 Views)

Ministers Caught Sleeping During Budget Presentation (Photos) / Governor Gaidam Sends Sleeping Commissioner Home During Budget Presentation / Ngige Denies Collapsing During Budget Defence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chris Ngige Collapses During Budget Defence by greatness22(m): 4:33pm On Feb 18, 2016
Lol, sorry, but this is funny.... I hope he was rushed to those hospitals where they don't pay the doctors their salaries. Stupid man..... Dora Akunyili may your soul continue to rest in peace.
Re: Chris Ngige Collapses During Budget Defence by omonnakoda: 4:33pm On Feb 18, 2016
Jesusloveyou:
u think everyone from far east are foolish, or are u an ipod
I come in peace why are you so aggressive? By the way what is far east an Ipod? I do not understand all those nomenclature. Myy main interest is your claimed Nnewiness

1 Like

Re: Chris Ngige Collapses During Budget Defence by fairheven: 4:36pm On Feb 18, 2016
all those okija rings wey him carry full hand though undecided
Re: Chris Ngige Collapses During Budget Defence by hinwazaka: 4:36pm On Feb 18, 2016
It's only in the APC you see deputies dropping dead in hotel rooms, defectors collapsing and kicking the bucket, Governorship aspirants vomiting blood and giving up the ghost and now this phool will soon join his father in HELL. The biggest opposition of APC is APC itself. A devilish party filled with bloodsuckers and vampires.

4 Likes

Re: Chris Ngige Collapses During Budget Defence by bravolyk(m): 4:41pm On Feb 18, 2016
Ecoterrorism:
Eziokwu, the lies in the budget wants to kill him

you are a clown grin grin grin
Re: Chris Ngige Collapses During Budget Defence by TonyeBarcanista(m): 4:47pm On Feb 18, 2016
Get well soon Dr Ngige
Re: Chris Ngige Collapses During Budget Defence by chiefobdk(m): 4:49pm On Feb 18, 2016
ibotic:
It feels good to be back from this long ban... angry
So many innocent people are being banned anyhow on NL these days.. angry
As an Nnewi babe... grin
I hope this news is not true... shocked
Ngige is a great man... cheesy cheesy
I heard the news when coming back from Ohafia today..
I suspect the ipod people are behind this.... angry

onye Yoruba. cholu ibu onye Nnewi by al means.

3 Likes

Re: Chris Ngige Collapses During Budget Defence by chiefobdk(m): 4:51pm On Feb 18, 2016
ibotic:
As an Nnewi babe... grin

onye Yoruba. cholu ibu onye Nnewi by al means.

dude couldn't cope with lies in the budget. buhari need to probe labour budget..

2 Likes

Re: Chris Ngige Collapses During Budget Defence by Lilimax(f): 5:00pm On Feb 18, 2016
God abeg o!
Save and deliver Ngige for us o ! embarassed
Aferall, ndi Anambra ole no na- ochichi Mbugharia a na-akpo CHANGE undecided? embarassed
Re: Chris Ngige Collapses During Budget Defence by Beremx(f): 5:03pm On Feb 18, 2016
hinwazaka:
It's only in the APC you see deputies dropping dead in hotel rooms, defectors collapsing and kicking the bucket, Governorship aspirants vomiting blood and giving up the ghost and now this phool will soon join his father in HELL. The biggest opposition of APC is APC itself. A devilish party filled with bloodsuckers and vampires.
The rate at which you wail eh? Do you check your blood pressure at all?

1 Like

Re: Chris Ngige Collapses During Budget Defence by sexybrooke: 5:05pm On Feb 18, 2016
Ngige remember how good a man can be to son of his girlfriend the son can never call him daddy since you joins hands to celebrate the death of ipob members , their blood is crying if you don't pray harder you may join them too
Re: Chris Ngige Collapses During Budget Defence by loveablequeen(f): 5:06pm On Feb 18, 2016
Re: Chris Ngige Collapses During Budget Defence by Nobody: 5:06pm On Feb 18, 2016
hinwazaka:
I have never seen evil in the land like it is today with APC. From Buhari himself to their mumu supporters here. Their evil will come to an end very soon!

2 Likes

Re: Chris Ngige Collapses During Budget Defence by hesiod: 5:11pm On Feb 18, 2016
Funny nation.
Re: Chris Ngige Collapses During Budget Defence by wellmax(m): 5:12pm On Feb 18, 2016
Pictures of him collapsing. Abi no video coverage ni
Re: Chris Ngige Collapses During Budget Defence by Luckylife(m): 5:15pm On Feb 18, 2016
Ecoterrorism:
Eziokwu, the lies in the budget wants to kill him.

That budget is a budget of HBP.

Minister of Health denied his own ministry because of the HBP he saw there.

buhari went on vacation abi sick leave (anyone sha) after reading the budget

Saraki problem started again after presiding over that budget

Amaechi ran as fast as his legs could carry him by forming busy doing "anya anya" on railway project instead of defending that budget

I saw Kayode Fayemi at Oracle Hqtrs designing a 750million naira website prototype to present at his budget defence.

Don't talk about what happened to our naira after it saw the budget.

Fellow Nigerians if you see the budget what should you do? lipsrsealed

#GetwellChrisNgige
lol ur vision is very clear grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Chris Ngige Collapses During Budget Defence by alfadikko: 5:15pm On Feb 18, 2016
If d news is true, I wish him a quick recovery
Re: Chris Ngige Collapses During Budget Defence by allanphash7(m): 5:15pm On Feb 18, 2016
Arabinrin ajebuter

O dami lohun ibeere mi ninu tiredi ti o koja lo
ajebuter:
I'm not a fan of his party but I wish him full recovery

We should really take care of our health sha..
Re: Chris Ngige Collapses During Budget Defence by mickoko73: 5:15pm On Feb 18, 2016
I wish ngige well
Re: Chris Ngige Collapses During Budget Defence by emmysam2: 5:16pm On Feb 18, 2016
Why all the rings on his fingers?
Am sure the rings aren't wedding rings,
If not, then what are the rings for?

Na them sabi.

1 Like

Re: Chris Ngige Collapses During Budget Defence by Luckylife(m): 5:16pm On Feb 18, 2016
Really

Re: Chris Ngige Collapses During Budget Defence by Sirjohn84(m): 5:16pm On Feb 18, 2016
budget of wahal and HBP #Getwelldrngige
Re: Chris Ngige Collapses During Budget Defence by goshen26: 5:16pm On Feb 18, 2016
That is what u get when leaders of tomorrow are denied of taking over, Whr leader of xday are still leaders of tomorrow.

Old folks everywhr

1 Like

Re: Chris Ngige Collapses During Budget Defence by Nobody: 5:17pm On Feb 18, 2016
USED!! Wish him speedy recovery
Re: Chris Ngige Collapses During Budget Defence by 9jatatafo(m): 5:18pm On Feb 18, 2016
The stress of governing Nigeria with inflated budget or fake budget

1 Like

Re: Chris Ngige Collapses During Budget Defence by myners007: 5:19pm On Feb 18, 2016
This is the result you get when vibrant and healthy young men and women are denied jobs and appointment which are reserved for the old and feeble. I wonder how Nigeria can come out of her current economic woes when the current cabinent is dominated by snail slow thinking old men whose reasoning are far from reality.
God help and bless Nigeria our beloved country

1 Like

Re: Chris Ngige Collapses During Budget Defence by repogirl(f): 5:19pm On Feb 18, 2016
Na the defence make am faint?
Re: Chris Ngige Collapses During Budget Defence by html14java(f): 5:20pm On Feb 18, 2016
ibotic:
As an Nnewi babe... grin

Nwa Anaedo.... kee ebe i si eje
Re: Chris Ngige Collapses During Budget Defence by menix(m): 5:20pm On Feb 18, 2016
why wont he collapse when the fraud he is defending is so HUGE!!!

Get well soon, i bu onye Oma at the wrong side...

2 Likes

Re: Chris Ngige Collapses During Budget Defence by kaziblake(f): 5:20pm On Feb 18, 2016
Too much stress.

Get well soon
Re: Chris Ngige Collapses During Budget Defence by fearNORTH: 5:22pm On Feb 18, 2016
Chris Ngige......whats the meaning of Ngige cheesy

Who defends Buhari's indefensible budget of corruption undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady's Shop Destroyed In Ghana By Men High On Condemned Engine Oil (Pix / The Battle For Senate Presidency: PDP Has The Upper-hand / Benedict Johnson Canvasses Support For Tinubu Presidency In Igbo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.