Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,319 members, 7,846,407 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 03:51 PM

I'm Now A Certified Gynaecologist Pls Share Your Sexual Problems Wth Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm Now A Certified Gynaecologist Pls Share Your Sexual Problems Wth Me (1371 Views)

Lady Calls Out Ijebu Gynaecologist Who Slide Into Her Dm Just To Ask For Sex / My Ex Wants Me Back Because She Heard That I'm Now Employed / Over-excited Bride's Wig Falls Off During Dance Wth Fiance For Pre-wedding Shoot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Now A Certified Gynaecologist Pls Share Your Sexual Problems Wth Me by jonaifame22(m): 4:12pm On Feb 18, 2016
If u have no sex related problems pls gerrout,thank you!
Re: I'm Now A Certified Gynaecologist Pls Share Your Sexual Problems Wth Me by cruzita(f): 4:16pm On Feb 18, 2016
undecided snapshot of your certificate pls
Re: I'm Now A Certified Gynaecologist Pls Share Your Sexual Problems Wth Me by falconey(m): 4:17pm On Feb 18, 2016
hy doc, I'm a 23seconds man.
Re: I'm Now A Certified Gynaecologist Pls Share Your Sexual Problems Wth Me by jonaifame22(m): 4:18pm On Feb 18, 2016
cruzita:
undecided snapshot of your certificate pls
pls wait I'm uploading it the net work is bad!
Re: I'm Now A Certified Gynaecologist Pls Share Your Sexual Problems Wth Me by jonaifame22(m): 4:20pm On Feb 18, 2016
falconey:
hy doc, I'm a 23seconds man
hmmmmm I see ur problem u're goin through sexual overspeedn cos ur sex drive races faster than a veyron bugatti,hence u reach orgasm before u knw wats up, but don't worry I have a cure for u jus wait for me!
Re: I'm Now A Certified Gynaecologist Pls Share Your Sexual Problems Wth Me by Akaewu: 10:50pm On Feb 18, 2016
jonaifame22:
hmmmmm I see ur problem u're goin through sexual overspeedn cos ur sex drive races faster than a veyron bugatti,hence u reach orgasm before u knw wats up, but don't worry I have a cure for u jus wait for me!

see reply....this one na akaenwe
Re: I'm Now A Certified Gynaecologist Pls Share Your Sexual Problems Wth Me by Weblow: 1:13am On Feb 19, 2016
jonaifame22:
lol this gynaecologist sef. I no know say nairaland the get corpers
Re: I'm Now A Certified Gynaecologist Pls Share Your Sexual Problems Wth Me by Nobody: 1:38am On Feb 19, 2016
Nigga, you ain't no gynecologist, you not even in the medical field , not a single gynecologic terminology in your replies..
This is scam!
I'm not a gynecologist, at least not yet , but if you want to learn medicine I'm still on NL.

2 Likes

Re: I'm Now A Certified Gynaecologist Pls Share Your Sexual Problems Wth Me by Nobody: 1:52am On Feb 19, 2016
Ehen, Docky wey you. Some of our NL girls experience a slimy creamish discharge that has a pungent odour. Such girls usually observe that when they have sex, the man often withdraws and find his schlong coated with white particles clustered on his rod in a mass of white gunk. They usually see black flecks when blood congeals on their pad during menstruation.
All this is often accompanied by a strong pungent odor, a yeasty smell and itchiness, resulting in vaginal sores.
My medical query is thus, when these (diseased? cheesy ) ladies are exhibiting their symptoms, is it ok to lick their.....(ahem, polite cough).....toto, and can you pls do a demo with a chronic patient, so we'll see how its done.
Make thunder fire person if you no do am grin

2 Likes

Re: I'm Now A Certified Gynaecologist Pls Share Your Sexual Problems Wth Me by jonaifame22(m): 10:09am On Feb 19, 2016
Rollar:
Ehen, Docky wey you. Some of our NL girls experience a slimy creamish discharge that has a pungent odour. Such girls usually observe that when they have sex, the man often withdraws and find his schlong coated with white particles clustered on his rod in a mass of white gunk. They usually see black flecks when blood congeals on their pad during menstruation.
All this is often accompanied by a strong pungent odor, a yeasty smell and itchiness, resulting in vaginal sores.
My medical query is thus, when these (diseased? cheesy ) ladies are exhibiting their symptoms, is it ok to lick their.....(ahem, polite cough).....toto, and can you pls do a demo with a chronic patient, so we'll see how its done.
well, right now the last patient undergoin the condition u're goin thru has jus been treated and discharged, but not 2 worry, it is good to suck pvssy cos I do it, but when it smells, like crayfish,fish,oyster or iruu called locust bean in yoruba or any negative smell,pls run for ur life. But if u must suck it pls do a sign of the cross!
Re: I'm Now A Certified Gynaecologist Pls Share Your Sexual Problems Wth Me by jonaifame22(m): 10:11am On Feb 19, 2016
Manseydour:
Nigga, you ain't no gynecologist, you not even in the medical field , not a single gynecologic terminology in your replies..
This is scam!
I'm not a gynecologist, at least not yet , but if you want to learn medicine I'm still on NL.
guy look bush abeg! No spoil my market!
Re: I'm Now A Certified Gynaecologist Pls Share Your Sexual Problems Wth Me by Nobody: 10:22am On Feb 19, 2016
jonaifame22:
It is good to suck pvssy cos I do it, but when it smells, like crayfish,fish,oyster or iruu called locust bean in yoruba or any negative smell,pls run for ur life. But if u must suck it pls do a sign of the cross!

1 Like

Re: I'm Now A Certified Gynaecologist Pls Share Your Sexual Problems Wth Me by vicstar(m): 10:41am On Feb 19, 2016
Rollar:

jeeez!! shocked shocked girls ehn cry
I once had an encounter with such, I fingered this girl I observed that d room was engulfed with this irritating onion smell it was so disgusting, even she was uncomfortable, she was forced to ask me if I touched onions with my hands lipsrsealed angry can u imagine??
Re: I'm Now A Certified Gynaecologist Pls Share Your Sexual Problems Wth Me by Nobody: 11:08am On Feb 19, 2016
vicstar:
jeeez!! shocked shocked girls ehn cry
I once had an encounter with such, I fingered this girl I observed that d room was engulfed with this irritating onion smell it was so disgusting, even she was uncomfortable, she was forced to ask me if I touched onions with my hands lipsrsealed angry can u imagine??
Pheew, I can smell the funky stank all the way from here. Somebody open a window or something tongue
Honestly the way some pυssies stink, you'd have to wonder if they have some kind of fungal growth down there, spraying out bilious fumes through its spores lipsrsealed
Re: I'm Now A Certified Gynaecologist Pls Share Your Sexual Problems Wth Me by 100Cents: 1:42pm On Feb 19, 2016
This is SCAM

Re: I'm Now A Certified Gynaecologist Pls Share Your Sexual Problems Wth Me by jonaifame22(m): 1:58pm On Feb 19, 2016
Rollar:

Pheew, I can smell the funky stank all the way from here. Somebody open a window or something tongue
Honestly the way some pυssies stink, you'd have to wonder if they have some kind of fungal growth down there, spraying out bilious fumes through its spores lipsrsealed
I agree wth you, the smell of some pvssy is so bad dat it can actually stop the operation of mosquitoes in a mosquito fiiled room for the night,buh in all jus let her wash her pvssy before sex and I assure all will be well and if she's ur bae u cld help her get medictaions or perhaps ,a bottle of yoghurt will do hours before sex ,gracias!
Re: I'm Now A Certified Gynaecologist Pls Share Your Sexual Problems Wth Me by Nche95(m): 2:42pm On Feb 19, 2016
jonaifame22:
how can i stop thinking about sex and women?? doc. i wanna focus.. the shiit is distracting
Re: I'm Now A Certified Gynaecologist Pls Share Your Sexual Problems Wth Me by jonaifame22(m): 2:54pm On Feb 19, 2016
Nche95:
how can i stop thinking about sex and women?? doc. i wanna focus.. the shiit is distracting
hi! It's not wrong to think of women,cos women are helpers frm God,they can come in different beautiful form and shapes,looks, and sizes,she cld have a very beautiful eyes like sinaj, or perhaps her complexion cld be shiny as the sunlight jus like dat of mhizkel,or perhps her lips may jus be as beautiful as dat of yourmain,or heavily endowed in the front area like laveda,
all this stunning qualities are God given and they have to be harnessed and enjoyed by gentle men like you and me, unless you have nose dived in2 homosexuality,
Pls don't stop thinkn abt women cos they are not distracting rather they are inviting and very sweet,gracias!
Re: I'm Now A Certified Gynaecologist Pls Share Your Sexual Problems Wth Me by Mhizkel(f): 3:01pm On Feb 19, 2016
LMAO...OP, may God help your ministry!cheesy
Re: I'm Now A Certified Gynaecologist Pls Share Your Sexual Problems Wth Me by jonaifame22(m): 3:06pm On Feb 19, 2016
Mhizkel:
LMAO...OP, may God help your ministry!cheesy
yes baby, will you be the choir mistress of this great ministry!
Re: I'm Now A Certified Gynaecologist Pls Share Your Sexual Problems Wth Me by Mhizkel(f): 3:12pm On Feb 19, 2016
jonaifame22:
yes baby, will you be the choir mistress of this great ministry!
Who gonna listen to our songs?cheesy
Re: I'm Now A Certified Gynaecologist Pls Share Your Sexual Problems Wth Me by jonaifame22(m): 3:14pm On Feb 19, 2016
Mhizkel:

Who gonna listen to our songs?cheesy
the people, and we'll make good melody wink
Re: I'm Now A Certified Gynaecologist Pls Share Your Sexual Problems Wth Me by Mhizkel(f): 3:16pm On Feb 19, 2016
jonaifame22:
the people, and we'll make good melody wink
Oh! Alright then.
Re: I'm Now A Certified Gynaecologist Pls Share Your Sexual Problems Wth Me by vicstar(m): 4:42pm On Feb 19, 2016
Rollar:

I swear,it baffles me! cry
Re: I'm Now A Certified Gynaecologist Pls Share Your Sexual Problems Wth Me by ChappyChase: 4:52pm On Feb 19, 2016
Jonaifame22 never sees to disappoint! Always coming up with new ways to under archive!!!!
Re: I'm Now A Certified Gynaecologist Pls Share Your Sexual Problems Wth Me by jonaifame22(m): 4:59pm On Feb 19, 2016
ChappyChase:
Jonaifame22 never sees to disappoint! Always coming up with new ways to under archive!!!!
guy wat manner of fuckery is dis?

(1) (Reply)

Guys help please / Dominique Was Biased At Today's Miss NL Session. / When A Girl Calls Another Guys Name Instead Of Your Name When Making Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.