Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,041 members, 7,818,086 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:24 AM

Dating Several Girls Before Marriage - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating Several Girls Before Marriage (893 Views)

Sex Before Marriage Or Sex After Marriage? / 11 Benefits Of No Sex Before Marriage (Abstinence) / 10 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Indulge In Sex Before Marriage- Danceville (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dating Several Girls Before Marriage by FXfast: 4:40pm On Feb 18, 2016
Hello NLanders. I have being pondering over a question for a while now, I just feel I should get ur views on it.

Personally, am not a fan of relationships. Am just the kind of guy that likes to develop himself and get established before considering relationships. But then in the contemporary society, it has become almost a ritual for guys to date several girls before finally settling down with one( a majority of the time, these guys are not even established yet). This has left me with the question: Do relationships form a criteria for a successful marriage in the future?

That's it. ur inputs will be highly appreciated. Tnx.
Re: Dating Several Girls Before Marriage by falconey(m): 4:52pm On Feb 18, 2016
yes
Re: Dating Several Girls Before Marriage by Strahovski1(m): 4:53pm On Feb 18, 2016
No.
Re: Dating Several Girls Before Marriage by kateskitty(f): 5:10pm On Feb 18, 2016
Variety brings competition and confusion, so NO
Re: Dating Several Girls Before Marriage by EnigmaticEnigma(m): 5:13pm On Feb 18, 2016
kateskitty:
Variety brings competition and confusion, so NO

what are you really saying
Re: Dating Several Girls Before Marriage by kateskitty(f): 5:24pm On Feb 18, 2016
Na wa oh, this simple sentence you don't understand
Re: Dating Several Girls Before Marriage by EnigmaticEnigma(m): 5:31pm On Feb 18, 2016
kateskitty:
Na wa oh, this simple sentence you don't understand

I guess ur marrying the first guy u see in your office
Re: Dating Several Girls Before Marriage by kateskitty(f): 5:39pm On Feb 18, 2016
EnigmaticEnigma:

I guess ur marrying the first guy u see in your office
Call me old fashioned but back in the days of our parents when there was less bullsh!t and unnecessary background noise involved, they lasted longer in marriage. Today there's so much do this, must have that and yet what happens. Divorce rates are going through the roof.
My point, look for the basic. But nothing I say will help you, we live in a selfish world where everyone else is out for what they want.

1 Like

Re: Dating Several Girls Before Marriage by EnigmaticEnigma(m): 5:55pm On Feb 18, 2016
kateskitty:

Call me old fashioned but back in the days of our parents when there was less bullsh!t and unnecessary background noise involved, they lasted longer in marriage. Today there's so much do this, must have that and yet what happens. Divorce rates are going through the roof.
My point, look for the basic. But nothing I say will help you, we live in a selfish world where everyone else is out for what they want.

Don't you think this is overly simplified?

I really believe that our parents were only scared of divorce, not that they were exceptionally faithful, while couples of today don't fear the stigma that comes with being divorced.

Yes people are selfish, hence all the more reason why one must date until a great match is found, with both parties equally willing to sacrifice and compromise. of course sex doesn't have to be involved in this process if one was really serious about the goal.

so please bae, take ur time to find the right one, not just anyone.
Re: Dating Several Girls Before Marriage by speciallymade(m): 5:59pm On Feb 18, 2016
Kateskitty, enigmaticenigma........ I think both of you are right, you guys just have different views about it

1 Like

Re: Dating Several Girls Before Marriage by kateskitty(f): 6:53pm On Feb 18, 2016
EnigmaticEnigma:

Don't you think this is overly simplified?

I really believe that our parents were only scared of divorce, not that they were exceptionally faithful, while couples of today don't fear the stigma that comes with being divorced.

Yes people are selfish, hence all the more reason why one must date until a great match is found, with both parties equally willing to sacrifice and compromise. of course sex doesn't have to be involved in this process if one was really serious about the goal.

so please bae, take ur time to find the right one, not just anyone.
I already have, that's why I'm confident about what I'm saying
Re: Dating Several Girls Before Marriage by refiner(f): 6:59pm On Feb 18, 2016
yes!....dere are need for a relationship before marriage!....u ought to know if u are compatible wif ur partner,if not,den u keep on searching!

buh I don't support wen u are nt yet established but dating,wat if somfine unexpected happens,like impregnating d lady,.....
Re: Dating Several Girls Before Marriage by Cutehector(m): 10:23pm On Feb 18, 2016
Nonsense.

To me, I really think having too many relationships don't guarantee u a blissful marriage.
And yes, it's possible to love one woman up till marriage! cool
Re: Dating Several Girls Before Marriage by CheedyJ(m): 11:35pm On Feb 18, 2016
Well, marriage itself is a relationship.one of d reasons marriages crash dis days is because people stop working hard to make it work
...it has got nothing to do with d number of prior relationships one has had b4 marriage....

(1) (Reply)

Nice Quote From Broke Ass Nigga / Relationships Are Just Overated. / Christian Singles Hub Whatsapp Community

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.