Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,690 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:51 PM

Can #BuyNaijaToGrowNaira Save Nigerian Economy? - CNN (pics) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Can #BuyNaijaToGrowNaira Save Nigerian Economy? - CNN (pics) (30754 Views)

Gov Of Bauchi Posts Glorious Pictures Of Yankari, Says, #buynaijatogrownaira / Sen. Ben Murray Bruce #buynaijatogrownaira / New World Trade Center In Abuja To Boost Nigeria's Economy - CNN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can #BuyNaijaToGrowNaira Save Nigerian Economy? - CNN (pics) by ChappyChase: 6:32pm On Feb 18, 2016
I
Re: Can #BuyNaijaToGrowNaira Save Nigerian Economy? - CNN (pics) by Koolking(m): 6:32pm On Feb 18, 2016
I can tell you Nigeria is getting better with what is going on. There is no glory without cross. To clean up a system and position Nigeria in the right path, of course there will be casualties. We just have to bite the bullet to give way to prosperity.

Nigeria is getting better

Long Live a better Nigeria

3 Likes

Re: Can #BuyNaijaToGrowNaira Save Nigerian Economy? - CNN (pics) by GstarLuz(m): 6:32pm On Feb 18, 2016
I think it's a great idea
Re: Can #BuyNaijaToGrowNaira Save Nigerian Economy? - CNN (pics) by henryutd(m): 6:33pm On Feb 18, 2016
It can.
Re: Can #BuyNaijaToGrowNaira Save Nigerian Economy? - CNN (pics) by grandstar(m): 6:33pm On Feb 18, 2016
Buy made in Nigeria policies don't work.

Nigeria's problem is that it does not export. The present crisis was caused by a collapse in export earning due to the huge fall in crude oil prices.

Only increase in forex earnings will rescue the situation.

Import substituition or bans have failed to industrialise the country.

1 Like

Re: Can #BuyNaijaToGrowNaira Save Nigerian Economy? - CNN (pics) by Ecoterrorism(f): 6:34pm On Feb 18, 2016
Nigeria can only be great if our president buys an Innosson or Nissan assembled here instead of the BMW

1 Like

Re: Can #BuyNaijaToGrowNaira Save Nigerian Economy? - CNN (pics) by Touchey: 6:35pm On Feb 18, 2016
With the current situation of the economy? No
We don't even have manufacturers that are trustworthy.
Maybe in the next ten years
Re: Can #BuyNaijaToGrowNaira Save Nigerian Economy? - CNN (pics) by Rahoof2(m): 6:38pm On Feb 18, 2016
Omenkata:
this Ben Murray Bruce is really making common sense.
this is what and who Nigeria needs as president but NO ethnic politics will always rule the day and with that Nigeria will never be good because na the same people.
now i see why apc zombies hates this man but I tell you today that if you hate BMB and you're talking about the country's progress, please quit it because you're deceiving yourself.
this man looks like Obama and reasons like president Xi of China grin

what is the meaning of #BuyNaijaToGrowNaija without ban on importation? or is that not what PMB did. PMB ban importation of most items we buy abroad so as to BUY NAIJA.
And again, Seems this man called Murray-Bruce is just waking up this time around. He is just getting his senses of recent, but he is still one-sided.

4 Likes

Re: Can #BuyNaijaToGrowNaira Save Nigerian Economy? - CNN (pics) by 0079jaBond(m): 6:39pm On Feb 18, 2016
olas24u:

But you are a young Nigerian and ben has been making sense for a long time,although i am APC ,i dont understand them any more
It's never late to shift gears...
Stop following political parties and begin to support ideologies. That's what we need - implementable policies not party campaign tricks

1 Like

Re: Can #BuyNaijaToGrowNaira Save Nigerian Economy? - CNN (pics) by dklex(m): 6:40pm On Feb 18, 2016
Mariecakes:
Yes it can save this economy!!! But trust Naija pple na mouth dey go use buy made in naija sad

We will buy our own product by fire by force when
we can't import goods with this high forex rate, we will have no choice than to look inward.

God bless Nigeria.
Re: Can #BuyNaijaToGrowNaira Save Nigerian Economy? - CNN (pics) by wittyt98(m): 6:40pm On Feb 18, 2016
they should do all they can and stop their rubbish ...pls students in Benin re going crazy ..the exchange rate ain't good at all .... in a blink of an eye 10k is gone ...
Re: Can #BuyNaijaToGrowNaira Save Nigerian Economy? - CNN (pics) by isomadtech(m): 6:42pm On Feb 18, 2016
If PMB has not ban importation of some things will he wake up to the call for made in Nigeria product. He just want cheap popularity.
Re: Can #BuyNaijaToGrowNaira Save Nigerian Economy? - CNN (pics) by igbsam(m): 6:42pm On Feb 18, 2016
PMB on d right path and not Ben Bruce. PMB started the movement, ben bruce choose it wise to use it gain more twitter followers.

PMB championed it and these wailers wont see this.
yeye dey smell
Re: Can #BuyNaijaToGrowNaira Save Nigerian Economy? - CNN (pics) by daygee12: 6:47pm On Feb 18, 2016
Ben is just looking for unnecessarily attention we know his type and where he is heading to, quote me anywhere dis man is a DECEIT. He can never smell presidency.
Re: Can #BuyNaijaToGrowNaira Save Nigerian Economy? - CNN (pics) by Omenkata: 6:49pm On Feb 18, 2016
[s]
Rahoof2:

what is the meaning of #BuyNaijaToGrowNaija without ban on importation? or is that not what PMB did. PMB ban importation of most items we buy abroad so as to BUY NAIJA.
And again, Seems this man called Murray-Bruce is just waking up this time around. He is just getting his senses of recent, but he is still one-sided.
[/s]
shatap PMB is a dullard with no idea of what he's doing
Re: Can #BuyNaijaToGrowNaira Save Nigerian Economy? - CNN (pics) by Carmal90(m): 6:52pm On Feb 18, 2016
jaydude:
I can't help but wonder where his common sense was when Jonathan was in power

so because he did not lead common sense campaign during gej he cannot lead it now abiiii, and on whose tenure did innosun motors fully establish in Nigeria...pls stop deceiving yourself I have many friends that politics does not interst them during Jonathan but now they are more politically inclined looking for which party will be viable for them..
Re: Can #BuyNaijaToGrowNaira Save Nigerian Economy? - CNN (pics) by ybalogs(m): 6:53pm On Feb 18, 2016
I'm in support of his moves but 70% of his utterances /tweets shows he's damn too biased and his ulterior motive definitely not for the growth of Nigeria especially in this dispensation. Condemning the administration you're serving in as a senator shows he's not to be trusted. It's not like we don't know beforehand we need to look inward to really grow our economy.
God bless Nigeria and those working for its progress

2 Likes

Re: Can #BuyNaijaToGrowNaira Save Nigerian Economy? - CNN (pics) by ibisko04: 6:53pm On Feb 18, 2016
Omenkata:

this man is 100 times better than the useless kunu drinking bastard from Daura called mumuhamado mumuharii destroying this country from Abuja

You are the original useless and good for nothing fellow from God knows where.
Listen to yourself.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can #BuyNaijaToGrowNaira Save Nigerian Economy? - CNN (pics) by ybalogs(m): 6:55pm On Feb 18, 2016
God bless Nigeria and all those working to make us a reference point in the whole world.
I know we'll be Great again.
Re: Can #BuyNaijaToGrowNaira Save Nigerian Economy? - CNN (pics) by ybalogs(m): 6:56pm On Feb 18, 2016
ibisko04:

Listen to yourself.
Abeg tell am again make all those liking and quoting him for hear well.
Re: Can #BuyNaijaToGrowNaira Save Nigerian Economy? - CNN (pics) by kentycom(m): 6:56pm On Feb 18, 2016
ademega:
its oky.
made in Nigeria products hmmmm.
we still get a long way to go
we need people to produce
Condom cry
I believe, we shall get their.

Of all things na condom
Re: Can #BuyNaijaToGrowNaira Save Nigerian Economy? - CNN (pics) by Carmal90(m): 6:57pm On Feb 18, 2016
isomadtech:
If PMB has not ban importation of some things will he wake up to the call for made in Nigeria product. He just want cheap popularity.

ignoramus statement from you, though Daura President ban some importation goods but he is not leading by example, he should if he really meant to promote made in nija product should have instructed all his ministers to fly arik or local plane, if he wishes well he should not be planning to buy BMW when innoson is here.... Murray Bruce is not a saint but the man practice what he preaches.... he fly arik, buy made in Ada product, buy from innoson and lot more

1 Like

Re: Can #BuyNaijaToGrowNaira Save Nigerian Economy? - CNN (pics) by Omenkata: 6:58pm On Feb 18, 2016
ibisko04:

Listen to yourself.
Buhari is a terrorist bastard gworo chewing leprosy demon the most useless president worldwide
Re: Can #BuyNaijaToGrowNaira Save Nigerian Economy? - CNN (pics) by 2rutalk1: 7:01pm On Feb 18, 2016
Tribalism has really beclouded some people's sense of reasoning. Had it been this Ben Bruce was a member of APC they would have seen him as a messiah. Nigerians don't really know what they want that is why it will be difficult for us achieve rapid economic development. It is disheartening that some people are Senator Bruce names even when he is making reasonable contributions. For the idiots calling him the Twitter Senator, remember the social media is the best medium to disseminate such important information / campaign to the masses.
Re: Can #BuyNaijaToGrowNaira Save Nigerian Economy? - CNN (pics) by JuanDeDios: 7:03pm On Feb 18, 2016
Mariecakes:
Yes it can save this economy!!! But trust Naija pple na mouth dey go use buy made in naija sad
You dey mind them. What stopped them from buying made in Nigeria before? Just wait till oil goes back to $65 and Murray-Bruce and everyone will forget this nonsense Twitter campaign. They don't know you can't talk of buying local without tackling standards.
Re: Can #BuyNaijaToGrowNaira Save Nigerian Economy? - CNN (pics) by Remii(m): 7:04pm On Feb 18, 2016
2rutalk1:
Tribalism has really beclouded some people's sense of reasoning. Had it been this Ben Bruce was a member of APC they would have seen him as a messiah. Nigerians don't really know what they want that is why it will be difficult for us achieve rapid economic development. It is disheartening that some people are Senator Bruce names even when he is making reasonable contributions. For the idiots calling him the Twitter Senator, remember the social media is the best medium to disseminate such important information / campaign to the masses.

Ben Bruce started on a very petty and partisan in a way until he got this "buy naija" slang, so at that point, he may have lost some honest guys, he makes more sense now that he was at beginning.
Re: Can #BuyNaijaToGrowNaira Save Nigerian Economy? - CNN (pics) by phazotron(m): 7:04pm On Feb 18, 2016
grandstar:
Buy made in Nigeria policies don't work.

Nigeria's problem is that it does not export. The present crisis was caused by a collapse in export earning due to the huge fall in crude oil prices.

Only increase in forex earnings will rescue the situation.

Import substituition or bans have failed to industrialise the country.

buy naija is one aspect of the solution to our problem. we need a two prong approach. import substitution to reduce the rate at which we consume our dollar combined with increased exports brought about by infrastructural development research and development. its a two pronged approach.
Re: Can #BuyNaijaToGrowNaira Save Nigerian Economy? - CNN (pics) by Draye: 7:11pm On Feb 18, 2016
As much as I support made in Nigeria product, it is welcome development for all of us to patronize.
My challenge is that made in Nigeria product didn't just start today, so I wonder why ben Bruce has not been buying them since the days of GEJ, I made bold to tell you that common sense is not common, therefore ben Bruce is only trying to gather cheap popularity which will not take him pass senate
Re: Can #BuyNaijaToGrowNaira Save Nigerian Economy? - CNN (pics) by megaweight(m): 7:13pm On Feb 18, 2016
Omenkata:

this man is 100 times better than the useless kunu drinking bastard from Daura called mumuhamado mumuharii destroying this country from Abuja
Guy your president you the bash like this Take am easy ooo

1 Like

Re: Can #BuyNaijaToGrowNaira Save Nigerian Economy? - CNN (pics) by drnoel: 7:14pm On Feb 18, 2016
dulaman:
Na by twitter dem dey win President?

u never start. Just watch and see. Nigerians are no more fools and they say wella now. Time will tell what BMB has and what Skeletons he is hiding
Re: Can #BuyNaijaToGrowNaira Save Nigerian Economy? - CNN (pics) by ibisko04: 7:14pm On Feb 18, 2016
Omenkata:

Buhari is a terrorist bastard gworo chewing leprosy demon the most useless president worldwide

Your case need a divine intervention. I know that your parents will not believe that you are the little child they put all efforts to make to an upright and understanding citizen.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ikpeazu Inspects Projects In Abia, Stops Street Trading At Opobo Area (Photos) / Ibrahim Shekarau Returns To APC, Dumps PDP / Cambridge: Why We Can’t Authenticate Buhari’s Result

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.