Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,225 members, 7,818,770 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:36 AM

Can #BuyNaijaToGrowNaira Save Nigerian Economy? - CNN (pics) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Can #BuyNaijaToGrowNaira Save Nigerian Economy? - CNN (pics) (30755 Views)

Gov Of Bauchi Posts Glorious Pictures Of Yankari, Says, #buynaijatogrownaira / Sen. Ben Murray Bruce #buynaijatogrownaira / New World Trade Center In Abuja To Boost Nigeria's Economy - CNN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can #BuyNaijaToGrowNaira Save Nigerian Economy? - CNN (pics) by Omenkata: 7:15pm On Feb 18, 2016
[s]
ibisko04:

Your case need a divine intervention. I know that your parents will not believe that you are the little child they put all efforts to make to an upright and understanding citizen.
[/s]
Nonsense!

Buhari is a certified kunu sipping gorilla a burukutu sipping monkey and a gworo crushing demon
Re: Can #BuyNaijaToGrowNaira Save Nigerian Economy? - CNN (pics) by grandstar(m): 7:20pm On Feb 18, 2016
phazotron:

buy naija is one aspect of the solution to our problem. we need a two prong approach. import substitution to reduce the rate at which we consume our dollar combined with increased exports brought about by infrastructural development research and development. its a two pronged approach.

I repeat: Such policies don't work!

1 Like

Re: Can #BuyNaijaToGrowNaira Save Nigerian Economy? - CNN (pics) by Ngozibotic(f): 7:21pm On Feb 18, 2016
Iamlordgee:
E go be like film.. This man go Be our President

Hypocrites you all....the guy will be older than even Buhari is now... cheesy cheesy cheesy....did he not say it was time for the youths to take over....did you also not claim Buhari was too old to be president
Re: Can #BuyNaijaToGrowNaira Save Nigerian Economy? - CNN (pics) by Nobody: 7:26pm On Feb 18, 2016
Ben Bruce is doing the talking and walking the talk.

What is Mumumadu Buhari doing? Travelling and wasting our scarce resources.
Re: Can #BuyNaijaToGrowNaira Save Nigerian Economy? - CNN (pics) by xxgig(m): 7:30pm On Feb 18, 2016
Omenkata:

this man is 100 times better than the useless kunu drinking bastard from Daura called mumuhamado mumuharii destroying this country from Abuja
DAN
Re: Can #BuyNaijaToGrowNaira Save Nigerian Economy? - CNN (pics) by Iamlordgee(m): 7:32pm On Feb 18, 2016
Ngozibotic:

Hypocrites you all....the guy will be older than even Buhari is now... cheesy cheesy cheesy....did he not say it was time for the youths to take over....did you also not claim Buhari was too old to be president
Don't you trust your country.. He might Rule then he will say anybody after him should be from the Youth.Or don't you want him to Rule.. #commonsense
Re: Can #BuyNaijaToGrowNaira Save Nigerian Economy? - CNN (pics) by babadem2much(m): 7:36pm On Feb 18, 2016
dulaman:
Na by twitter dem dey win President?

I fear o
Re: Can #BuyNaijaToGrowNaira Save Nigerian Economy? - CNN (pics) by chigoizie7(m): 7:39pm On Feb 18, 2016
If APC as a ruling party and all its members are willing to save naija from this mess called economy, they should have taken this #buynaijatosavenaija campaign from ben Bruce and champion it to the very last, the should have made strong policy to that effect.

But NO, they are still playing opposition. Simply because the initiator is from PDP does not mean that he has bad thoughts about naija, and because he is opposition,they will see nothing good in it,

Bunch of useless fools in power and still playing opposition @ d same time because dey lack the knowledge as to when play opposition and when not to to the detriment of naija economy.
Re: Can #BuyNaijaToGrowNaira Save Nigerian Economy? - CNN (pics) by Ngozibotic(f): 7:39pm On Feb 18, 2016
Iamlordgee:

Don't you trust your country.. He might Rule then he will say anybody after him should be from the Youth.Or don't you want him to Rule.. #commonsense

By the time Buhari finishes....he will be over 77 years old... grin grin...don't forget he is now 69...anyway after buhari...it will be the turn of the SW....so no problem.. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Can #BuyNaijaToGrowNaira Save Nigerian Economy? - CNN (pics) by 3rdlegxxx(m): 7:39pm On Feb 18, 2016
Draye:
As much as I support made in Nigeria product, it is welcome development for all of us to patronize.
My challenge is that made in Nigeria product didn't just start today, so I wonder why ben Bruce has not been buying them since the days of GEJ, I made bold to tell you that common sense is not common, therefore ben Bruce is only trying to gather cheap popularity which will not take him pass senate

you like many other Nigerians who don't read nor watch local t.v never knew him before he joined the senate, i already knew him and have watched him, he started the 'common sense' talk way before he entered the senate, he has been talking about Nigeria and the government for a while, even before the elections but most Nigerians hardly read the newspaper or watch silverbird, ait, nta, channels or tvc but you are very fast in putting people down.
Re: Can #BuyNaijaToGrowNaira Save Nigerian Economy? - CNN (pics) by chigoizie7(m): 7:40pm On Feb 18, 2016
Omenkata:
[s][/s]
Nonsense!

Buhari is a certified kunu sipping gorilla a burukutu sipping monkey and a gworo crushing demon

So, our presido no more chews gworo? He now "CRUSHES" them?

Bros u funny,
Re: Can #BuyNaijaToGrowNaira Save Nigerian Economy? - CNN (pics) by tevinsolt: 7:40pm On Feb 18, 2016
emzila:
the whites are already scared of the new Nigeria ideology.

why do you reason like this, scared of what exactly?
no is out to get you, the only enemies you have are the ones you created in your mind
Re: Can #BuyNaijaToGrowNaira Save Nigerian Economy? - CNN (pics) by JOOHEL: 7:41pm On Feb 18, 2016
Buhari as the president of Federal Rebublic of Nigeria have to ban some things coming into Nigeria.
And tell nigerians to start production of those things and see if I'll economy won't rise again like Ijebu garri.

There's noting we don't import. Even pure water nylon sef we dey import am. Na 1 one bag of purewater for my side na 120-150(cold one)

Even tomato paste is imported.
Frozen Chicken is imported from cotonou
Why can't we go organic?.
Eating fresh cockerels and frozen them to sell to shop owners instead of importing those injected chicks.

#BanImportationofGoods!
Re: Can #BuyNaijaToGrowNaira Save Nigerian Economy? - CNN (pics) by chigoizie7(m): 7:50pm On Feb 18, 2016
jaydude:
I can't help but wonder where his common sense was when Jonathan was in power

Funny enough, I got to know about ben Bruce during the time of fuel subsidy. That guy championed it like his life depends on naija survival, he really dealt with GEJ and okonjo iweala

When dey even wanted to remove d subsidy completely, he was the one that campaigned for nigerians to ask dem what they actually did with the one partially removed. And dat was when dey gave birth to sure-P.

Many nigerians don't actually know what removal of fuel subsidy is, if not for ben Bruce and d town hall meeting, where okonjo called Bruce her enemy because he really dealt with her as she had nothing to explain again and den resort to begging nigerians to give her a try in d removal.

So, if u really don't know what to say when in such conversation where people contribute their opinions, please just shut d 4ck up.

1 Like

Re: Can #BuyNaijaToGrowNaira Save Nigerian Economy? - CNN (pics) by ezebunafo(m): 7:50pm On Feb 18, 2016
emzila:
my brother u av said it all
Re: Can #BuyNaijaToGrowNaira Save Nigerian Economy? - CNN (pics) by olas24u(f): 7:55pm On Feb 18, 2016
0079jaBond:

It's never late to shift gears...
Stop following political parties and begin to support ideologies. That's what we need - implementable policies not party campaign tricks

The parties are the same and the politicians are the same ,we need young Nigerians ,this old men will not give up their positions till death.

1 Like

Re: Can #BuyNaijaToGrowNaira Save Nigerian Economy? - CNN (pics) by Aristotle96(m): 8:03pm On Feb 18, 2016
Omenkata:

this man is 100 times better than the useless kunu drinking bastard from Daura called mumuhamado mumuharii destroying this country from Abuja
fatality... There is God o cry

1 Like

Re: Can #BuyNaijaToGrowNaira Save Nigerian Economy? - CNN (pics) by Trustisaburden: 8:03pm On Feb 18, 2016
Omenkata:

Bros, Nigeria is a clime of clowns. How can a man who doesn't even possess an SSCE result be lording over a country with over 500 professors

1 Like

Re: Can #BuyNaijaToGrowNaira Save Nigerian Economy? - CNN (pics) by ndcide(m): 8:07pm On Feb 18, 2016
I've said it before on this forum, Mr Ben is a presidential material and I'll vote for him if he comes out.

We know the people who don't like him. But ALL OF THEM don't have good reasons to.

Tomorrow is the biggest party in town. He's celebrating his birthday and it's going to be a big bang.

1 Like

Re: Can #BuyNaijaToGrowNaira Save Nigerian Economy? - CNN (pics) by sasquareT(m): 8:17pm On Feb 18, 2016
#TeamCommonSense.
#YouthLetSupportOurSenator.
#SenBenBruceOurOnlyVoice
Re: Can #BuyNaijaToGrowNaira Save Nigerian Economy? - CNN (pics) by olas24u(f): 8:33pm On Feb 18, 2016
jaydude:
I can't help but wonder where his common sense was when Jonathan was in power

You cannot build a house alone
Re: Can #BuyNaijaToGrowNaira Save Nigerian Economy? - CNN (pics) by ademega(m): 8:38pm On Feb 18, 2016
kentycom:

Of all things na condom
we like sex in Nigeria u kn
Re: Can #BuyNaijaToGrowNaira Save Nigerian Economy? - CNN (pics) by ib4uakpele: 8:45pm On Feb 18, 2016
POWER OF THE TONGUE• The power to live a successful, prosperous,glorious & victorious life lies in your tongue. Learn to use your tongue right. Never talk failure, weakness,sickness,lack or fear! Speak positive to build your future with your tongue. “Death & life are in the power of the tongue: & they that love it shall eat the fruit thereof”. {proverbs 18:21}.
Re: Can #BuyNaijaToGrowNaira Save Nigerian Economy? - CNN (pics) by kliverpool(m): 8:49pm On Feb 18, 2016
Buy made in Nigeria, when nothing is produce here.what we should be talking about is how to increase the number goods produce here.what China did they give loan to people with business idea,at a very cheap rate.They have industrial parks. Cost of borrowing is too high in Nigeria 22-28% how can any small business survive. Banks too should pay a key role in this issue.Power is another important issue.The problem of agbero area boys too,U can't transport your goods or machine in this country without paying money to these thugs.what of issue of multiple taxation. Senate president was talking about we shall pass procurement bill,why shall what is stopping them from passing or amending it. Until we address all these issues and more we are not serious about Made in Nigeria.
Re: Can #BuyNaijaToGrowNaira Save Nigerian Economy? - CNN (pics) by 0079jaBond(m): 8:52pm On Feb 18, 2016
olas24u:

The parties are the same and the politicians are the same ,we need young Nigerians ,this old men will not give up their positions till death.

Rightly said. But guess what? The system itself is so bad that even the youths have been corrupted. And to correct this ill, a multifaceted approach should be incorporated by all and sundry.
The old men would never give way if the young ones don't prove their worth in terms of character and deeds in whatever capacity.
That said, truth is we can't completely do away with our experienced men and women in politics; the youths still need the elderly to play some vital roles.
Re: Can #BuyNaijaToGrowNaira Save Nigerian Economy? - CNN (pics) by olas24u(f): 9:03pm On Feb 18, 2016
0079jaBond:

Rightly said. But guess what? The system itself is so bad that even the youths have been corrupted. And to correct this ill, a multifaceted approach should be incorporated by all and sundry.
The old men would never give way if the young ones don't prove their worth in terms of character and deeds in whatever capacity.
That said, truth is we can't completely do away with our experienced men and women in politics; the youths still need the elderly to play some vital roles.

If you are not given an opportunity ,how will you get experience?And the politicians are bringing their children and trying to create dynasties.let the old people go first.
Re: Can #BuyNaijaToGrowNaira Save Nigerian Economy? - CNN (pics) by cogbuagu: 9:17pm On Feb 18, 2016
Ok

Re: Can #BuyNaijaToGrowNaira Save Nigerian Economy? - CNN (pics) by dragonking2: 9:26pm On Feb 18, 2016
Rahoof2:

what is the meaning of #BuyNaijaToGrowNaija without ban on importation? or is that not what PMB did. PMB ban importation of most items we buy abroad so as to BUY NAIJA.
And again, Seems this man called Murray-Bruce is just waking up this time around. He is just getting his senses of recent, but he is still one-sided.

isomadtech:
If PMB has not ban importation of some things will he wake up to the call for made in Nigeria product. He just want cheap popularity.

igbsam:
PMB on d right path and not Ben Bruce. PMB started the movement, ben bruce choose it wise to use it gain more twitter followers.

PMB championed it and these wailers wont see this.
yeye dey smell

daygee12:
Ben is just looking for unnecessarily attention we know his type and where he is heading to, quote me anywhere dis man is a DECEIT. He can never smell presidency.
Draye:
As much as I support made in Nigeria product, it is welcome development for all of us to patronize.
My challenge is that made in Nigeria product didn't just start today, so I wonder why ben Bruce has not been buying them since the days of GEJ, I made bold to tell you that common sense is not common, therefore ben Bruce is only trying to gather cheap popularity which will not take him pass senate

Yes, PMB banned importation but yet he went behind our backs to budget N3.6bn for foreign BMW cars....Is this going to help our economy? For CNN to recognize ben Bruce tweets and call for true change, then it is obvious his popularity is no longer cheap..Ben Bruce for President
Re: Can #BuyNaijaToGrowNaira Save Nigerian Economy? - CNN (pics) by Gamesmart: 9:28pm On Feb 18, 2016
Omenkata:
this Ben Murray Bruce is really making common sense.

this is what and who Nigeria needs as president but NO ethnic politics will always rule the day and with that Nigeria will never be good because na the same people.

now i see why apc zombies hates this man but I tell you today that if you hate BMB and you're talking about the country's progress, please quit it because you're deceiving yourself.

this man looks like Obama and reasons like president Xi of China grin

You mean Bukola Saraki's houseboy should be President?
Re: Can #BuyNaijaToGrowNaira Save Nigerian Economy? - CNN (pics) by banmee(m): 9:42pm On Feb 18, 2016
emzila:

In what way? South Africa never fear and whites. Lol. . . .
Re: Can #BuyNaijaToGrowNaira Save Nigerian Economy? - CNN (pics) by banmee(m): 9:46pm On Feb 18, 2016
Made in Nigeria alone cannot solve the problems we are facing today. Understanding taxation is the first step to recovery. Made in Nigeria alone cannot solve the problems we are facing today. Understanding taxation is the first step to recovery. Made in Nigeria alone cannot solve the problems we are facing today. Understanding taxation is the first step to recovery. Made in Nigeria alone cannot solve the problems we are facing today. Understanding taxation is the first step to recovery. Made in Nigeria alone cannot solve the problems we are facing today. Understanding taxation is the first step to recovery. Made in Nigeria alone cannot solve the problems we are facing today. Understanding taxation is the first step to recovery. Made in Nigeria alone cannot solve the problems we are facing today. Understanding taxation is the first step to recovery. Made in Nigeria alone cannot solve the problems we are facing today. Understanding taxation is the first step to recovery. Made in Nigeria alone cannot solve the problems we are facing today. Understanding taxation is the first step to recovery. Made in Nigeria alone cannot solve the problems we are facing today. Understanding taxation is the first step to recovery. Made in Nigeria alone cannot solve the problems we are facing today. Understanding taxation is the first step to recovery. Made in Nigeria alone cannot solve the problems we are facing today. Understanding taxation is the first step to recovery. Made in Nigeria alone cannot solve the problems we are facing today. Understanding taxation is the first step to recovery. Made in Nigeria alone cannot solve the problems we are facing today. Understanding taxation is the first step to recovery. Made in Nigeria alone cannot solve the problems we are facing today. Understanding taxation is the first step to recovery. Made in Nigeria alone cannot solve the problems we are facing today. Understanding taxation is the first step to recovery. Made in Nigeria alone cannot solve the problems we are facing today. Understanding taxation is the first step to recovery.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ibrahim Shekarau Returns To APC, Dumps PDP / Cambridge: Why We Can’t Authenticate Buhari’s Result / Aishatu Jibril Dukku: "Nigerians Eat Maggi So Much, That's Why We Are So Edgy"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.