Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,819 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:44 AM

Can #BuyNaijaToGrowNaira Save Nigerian Economy? - CNN (pics) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Can #BuyNaijaToGrowNaira Save Nigerian Economy? - CNN (pics) (30756 Views)

Gov Of Bauchi Posts Glorious Pictures Of Yankari, Says, #buynaijatogrownaira / Sen. Ben Murray Bruce #buynaijatogrownaira / New World Trade Center In Abuja To Boost Nigeria's Economy - CNN (2) (3) (4)

Re: Can #BuyNaijaToGrowNaira Save Nigerian Economy? - CNN (pics) by Nobody: 8:09am On Feb 19, 2016
tno4real:
Where ben common sense dey when pdp and gej was busy doing senseless things, know his opening his big mouth trying to paint himself saint. For those of u calling BMB for president I think u guys only pass thr school, cos if u know how to think u would love PMB right know
pls no vex jix highlight some senseless things gej did nd dont start wif corruption until pmb jails sum1 for it... Nd tel mi y i shud luv pmb right now... Is it cuz he shouted change nd lied his way to power?? I need clarification based on facts so if u av none.. Dont quote mi
Re: Can #BuyNaijaToGrowNaira Save Nigerian Economy? - CNN (pics) by Nobody: 8:21am On Feb 19, 2016
tuffpivot:
where did ur president win his election?? On social media!!.. If u win d media u win nigeria.. So oga leave d man make e do e tin if u no like am shuttup
I didn't pay no mind to your opinion cus I really don't dabble into politics that much but what warrant this my reply was when I saw "shutup"

Bit ch you so stupi d, square rooted to gullibility and its genetically and has been handed down in your bloodline.
You just here because the condom ripped, stupi d third world pig.
Re: Can #BuyNaijaToGrowNaira Save Nigerian Economy? - CNN (pics) by eflintsone(m): 8:30am On Feb 19, 2016
Omenkata:

yes am not God because if i happen to be I'll choose to become Zeus just to use Thunder and scatter that useless hopeless pedophile monkey called bullharry in aso rock for mismanagement of economy that brought suffering on the people cheesy
all i see is hatred in ur comment and mayb u are a bit of a hausa hater .... cos dis economy has bin crashing even before this new government took over ,a major reason why nigerians voted dem out... now pple like u blame dz govt for the hardship .... open ur heart and head bro ...
Re: Can #BuyNaijaToGrowNaira Save Nigerian Economy? - CNN (pics) by Nobody: 8:31am On Feb 19, 2016
aaronson:
I didn't pay no mind to your opinion cus I really don't dabble into politics that much but what warrant this my reply was when I saw "shutup"

Bit ch you so stupi d, square rooted to gullibility and its genetically and has been handed down in your bloodline.
You just here because the condom ripped, stupi d third world pig.
owkk egbon 1st world pig... now can u shuttup??
Re: Can #BuyNaijaToGrowNaira Save Nigerian Economy? - CNN (pics) by Omenkata: 9:12am On Feb 19, 2016
eflintsone:
all i see is hatred in ur comment and mayb u are a bit of a hausa hater .... cos dis economy has bin crashing even before this new government took over ,a major reason why nigerians voted dem out... now pple like u blame dz govt for the hardship .... open ur heart and head bro ...

mr man get your facts right or shatap and get out

Re: Can #BuyNaijaToGrowNaira Save Nigerian Economy? - CNN (pics) by eflintsone(m): 9:23am On Feb 19, 2016
Omenkata:
[s][/s]

mr man get your facts right or shatap and get out
lol see this tribe hater showing me pictures .. we in nigeria know better than dat shit in that picture... naira began to fall since the gej appointed emefiele ... tell me am wrong ... international medias quoted the previous govt. as the most corrupt regime in d history of d nation, well u myt b a blindfolded igbo or niger deltan ...its clear ..open ur head nd heart black bad hater...hate wisely
Re: Can #BuyNaijaToGrowNaira Save Nigerian Economy? - CNN (pics) by Omenkata: 9:56am On Feb 19, 2016
eflintsone:
lol see this tribe hater showing me pictures .. we in nigeria know better than dat shit in that picture... naira began to fall since the gej appointed emefiele ... tell me am wrong ... international medias quoted the previous govt. as the most corrupt regime in d history of d nation, well u myt b a blindfolded igbo or niger deltan ...its clear ..open ur head nd heart black bad hater...hate wisely
Nonsense!
counter the picture with facts or forever shatap
Re: Can #BuyNaijaToGrowNaira Save Nigerian Economy? - CNN (pics) by eflintsone(m): 10:26am On Feb 19, 2016
Omenkata:
[s][/s]
Nonsense!
counter the picture with facts or forever shatap
i counter reality not one shit head picture u all believed in .... lol massive failure is wah gej supporters are ... u guyz will forever be relegated and be mute ...
Re: Can #BuyNaijaToGrowNaira Save Nigerian Economy? - CNN (pics) by Nobody: 10:31am On Feb 19, 2016
tuffpivot:
owkk egbon 1st world pig... now can u shuttup??
you nothing but p ussy identical and I guess its your period, I know how messy it is for you.
Re: Can #BuyNaijaToGrowNaira Save Nigerian Economy? - CNN (pics) by Omenkata: 10:32am On Feb 19, 2016
eflintsone:
i counter reality not one shit head picture u all believed in .... lol massive failure is wah gej supporters are ... u guyz will forever be relegated and be mute ...
Nonsense!
tell that to CNN money abi dey be pdp?

bunch of unrealistic clowns
Re: Can #BuyNaijaToGrowNaira Save Nigerian Economy? - CNN (pics) by eflintsone(m): 10:53am On Feb 19, 2016
Omenkata:
[s][/s]
Nonsense!
tell that to CNN money abi dey be pdp?

bunch of unrealistic clowns
bros its simple ..media economic post are never accurate ...never....
Re: Can #BuyNaijaToGrowNaira Save Nigerian Economy? - CNN (pics) by orisa37: 10:55am On Feb 19, 2016
After all, you don't sell Weapons to Nigeria. You don't buy Nigeria's oil and we can stop coming to America. You can't stop coming to Nigeria, the biggest country in Africa and when you come you bring in Dollars plus what we get from other sources than the US, we use that to develop at our pace.
Re: Can #BuyNaijaToGrowNaira Save Nigerian Economy? - CNN (pics) by Omenkata: 11:03am On Feb 19, 2016
eflintsone:
bros its simple ..media economic post are never accurate ...never....
Nonsense!!
what's your discipline in school? if it's not economics just do me a favor and gerrarahia meehn because you don't know jack about economics so don't talk when CNN economic gurus talk.

ignorant supporter of the useless kunu drinker from Daura called mumuhamado mumuharii
Re: Can #BuyNaijaToGrowNaira Save Nigerian Economy? - CNN (pics) by eflintsone(m): 1:09pm On Feb 19, 2016
Omenkata:
[s][/s]
Nonsense!!
what's your discipline in school? if it's not economics just do me a favor and gerrarahia meehn because you don't know jack about economics so don't talk when CNN economic gurus talk.

ignorant supporter of the useless kunu drinker from Daura called mumuhamado mumuharii
tnk u economist ... derz no way i will reply such tribe hater like u ... peaceOut
Re: Can #BuyNaijaToGrowNaira Save Nigerian Economy? - CNN (pics) by datigbogirl: 12:09pm On Feb 20, 2016
Omenkata:

this man is 100 times better than the useless kunu drinking bastard from Daura called mumuhamado mumuharii destroying this country from Abuja

Bastard lohunlohun....you harsh oh!
Re: Can #BuyNaijaToGrowNaira Save Nigerian Economy? - CNN (pics) by datigbogirl: 12:14pm On Feb 20, 2016
stardragon:
BMB FOR PRESIDENT 2019!!!
E don happen!
Re: Can #BuyNaijaToGrowNaira Save Nigerian Economy? - CNN (pics) by datigbogirl: 12:20pm On Feb 20, 2016
Mariecakes:
Yes it can save this economy!!! But trust Naija pple na mouth dey go use buy made in naija sad

The Alaba boys aint making patronage attractive as well...i ordered for clothes from Konga and they really looked good on d net only for me to see the clothes in real life looking like comedy...even a woman i showed told me it looked like clothes for teenagers. And the least one among dem cost me 5k....i had to return some of dem and I'm still waiting for Konga to credit my wallet.

Now tell me how I'll ever patronize naija goods anymore.... Even den my mom always buys okrika for us in Lome which are very quality...naija needs to sit up and improve on dr quality and not just quantity so we won't be an international laughing stock.

Aishatu Jibril Dukku: "Nigerians Eat Maggi So Much, That's Why We Are So Edgy" / Ibrahim Shekarau Returns To APC, Dumps PDP / Sanwo-Olu: Food Relief Package Not Meant For Every Lagos Resident