Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,953 members, 7,841,672 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 12:58 PM

Ikpeazu Flags Off Etitiama-Nkporo Road In Ohafia LGA (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ikpeazu Flags Off Etitiama-Nkporo Road In Ohafia LGA (Photos) (18404 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Bags Chieftaincy Title In Ohafia, Abia (Photos) / Ikpeazu Flags Off Reconstruction Of Port-Harcourt Road Aba, An FG Road (Pics) / Ondo Election: Women Groups Protest In Ondo East LGA (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ikpeazu Flags Off Etitiama-Nkporo Road In Ohafia LGA (Photos) by Ponponkon: 10:49pm On Feb 18, 2016
Jdesilentkiller:
Is that an achievement or his duty as the Gov......Ponponkom I admire your zeal for this Ikpeazu, but have you
My brother as much as I agree with you that it is his duty,may I also remind you that Abia State is 23 years and Dr Ikpeazu is not the first governor yet things weren't done by those voted and appointed to do them. So tell me why we should not apploud the man cleaning a 23 year old mess in 8 months

2 Likes

Re: Ikpeazu Flags Off Etitiama-Nkporo Road In Ohafia LGA (Photos) by hardbody: 10:53pm On Feb 18, 2016
Ponponkon:
The mission of Dr Okezie Ikpeazu is simply to reposition Abia and empower Abians to greater heights. Campaigns and election are over,it is time to judge and score Okezie Ikpeazu. Abians over to you.

All these na wash. He will never attempt to fix Arochukwu - Ohafia Road because Otti is from there and I am from there too. Not to worry, we have been flying home with copters and we will continue till a Governor that will fix that part of the state comes through. For now, you guys should enjoy the dividends of a stolen office
Re: Ikpeazu Flags Off Etitiama-Nkporo Road In Ohafia LGA (Photos) by Ponponkon: 10:57pm On Feb 18, 2016
gasgenius:
Old pix that no be nkporo when I know , how many story building they there .
Thomous is a bad name

Re: Ikpeazu Flags Off Etitiama-Nkporo Road In Ohafia LGA (Photos) by Ponponkon: 11:02pm On Feb 18, 2016
hardbody:

All these na wash. He will never attempt to fix Arochukwu - Ohafia Road because Otti is from there and I am from there too. Not to worry, we have been flying home with copters and we will continue till a Governor that will fix that part of the state comes through. For now, you guys should enjoy the dividends of a stolen office
Otti is an ngwaman abi Aro people wan claim our son because he get money? Well we have two ongoing road projectys in Arochukwu. Minority stop crying,just vote MAO if you really want to be heard
Re: Ikpeazu Flags Off Etitiama-Nkporo Road In Ohafia LGA (Photos) by hardbody: 11:04pm On Feb 18, 2016
Ponponkon:
Otti is an ngwaman abi Aro people wan claim our son because he get money? Well we have two ongoing road projectys in Arochukwu. Minority stop crying,just vote MAO if you really want to be heard

Lol, bro, i havent even claimed him, the fact he grew up in ngwa land never made him one. As for Ohuabunwa, he has spent 8 years and only lived a lie. We the Aros don't pander to money, if you are in doubt, ask MAO

1 Like

Re: Ikpeazu Flags Off Etitiama-Nkporo Road In Ohafia LGA (Photos) by hardbody: 11:06pm On Feb 18, 2016
Truth is i am not politically inclined and dont give an F who rules you guys, just fix the road and make it easier for me to get home from owerri airport. Is that too much to ask for?
Re: Ikpeazu Flags Off Etitiama-Nkporo Road In Ohafia LGA (Photos) by DrinkWater10: 11:09pm On Feb 18, 2016
Ponponkon:
Please update us on the rehabilitation of Enyimba Stadium.
How many projects has this government commenced in Isuikwato LGA, and finally why does it seem like the LGA chairmen have been handicapped?
Re: Ikpeazu Flags Off Etitiama-Nkporo Road In Ohafia LGA (Photos) by cherry007(f): 11:11pm On Feb 18, 2016
Please how do I provide landmark wen all the road dat leads to Ntigha beside Comprehensive Secondary School is like a thick forest and wen u manage to find your way inside the villages down to Umuetegha village the road dat leads to Umuada and Umugbor is bad infact it takes the grace of God to pass tru all does area. Our Governor Please help us cos of erosion
Re: Ikpeazu Flags Off Etitiama-Nkporo Road In Ohafia LGA (Photos) by agbangam: 11:14pm On Feb 18, 2016
But wait oo, which Theodor Orji come work thru out his 8yrs tenure. Abi na only LoOting work him do?? Hapi for ndi abia state
Re: Ikpeazu Flags Off Etitiama-Nkporo Road In Ohafia LGA (Photos) by Ponponkon: 11:17pm On Feb 18, 2016
cherry007:
Please how do I provide landmark wen all the road dat leads to Ntigha beside Comprehensive Secondary School is like a thick forest and wen u manage to find your way inside the villages down to Umuetegha village the road dat leads to Umuada and Umugbor is bad infact it takes the grace of God to pass tru all does area. Our Governor Please help us cos of erosion
Nwannem biko nwe ndidi la Dede Okezie abughi onye ndu ndengwa nani. Anulam he ikwuru,agam igba obara oke ekem nha ihu la adi he aga eme gbasara ebeke unu. Hew! gbata ngo gbata ngor mbukwanu la ahu nama nani o
Re: Ikpeazu Flags Off Etitiama-Nkporo Road In Ohafia LGA (Photos) by Ponponkon: 11:24pm On Feb 18, 2016
DrinkWater10:

How many projects has this government commenced in Isuikwato LGA, and finally why does it seem like the LGA chairmen have been handicapped?
This man! There are ongoing road projects in Isikwuato that started about 4-5 months ago. The LG chairmen are about to be reshuffled. I've not been to the stadium since last week or there about, I can't specifically brief you on the progress made
Re: Ikpeazu Flags Off Etitiama-Nkporo Road In Ohafia LGA (Photos) by Ndlistic(m): 11:25pm On Feb 18, 2016
Wow very happy. Finally Governor Ikpeazu have reach my village and am very happy for my village man who is the Deputy Governor. See more pictures here http://ndubuisiude..com/2016/02/governor-ikpeazu-flags-off-construction.html
Re: Ikpeazu Flags Off Etitiama-Nkporo Road In Ohafia LGA (Photos) by Ponponkon: 11:28pm On Feb 18, 2016
hardbody:

Lol, bro, i havent even claimed him, the fact he grew up in ngwa land never made him one. As for Ohuabunwa, he has spent 8 years and only lived a lie. We the Aros don't pander to money, if you are in doubt, ask MAO
Stay away from the noble son of Ngwa if you don't want to be arrested. Otti is an Ngwaman,his ngwaness is not in doubt biko. Vote MAO if you are a true patriot
Re: Ikpeazu Flags Off Etitiama-Nkporo Road In Ohafia LGA (Photos) by cherry007(f): 11:31pm On Feb 18, 2016
Iwe ewelagi o biko, obu maka ebe ahin nde me mu ihihere, agaramu eli papa mu November 26 2015,uzo adi moto ngi ka fe maka uzo adi nma.biko le otu unu ji eme uzo ahin adin nma. imela
Re: Ikpeazu Flags Off Etitiama-Nkporo Road In Ohafia LGA (Photos) by neduprince(m): 11:38pm On Feb 18, 2016
Ponponkon:
Stay away from the noble son of Ngwa if you don't want to be arrested. Otti is an Ngwaman,his ngwaness is not in doubt biko. Vote MAO if you are a true patriot

Chairman easy abeg..lol.. He has his origin traced to Arochukwu according to him anyways.. Hardbody, That Ohafia Arochukwu road, I doubt a governor can build that road cos it will really milk the state dry if they attempt that road.. But the Gov is doing a wonderful Job on the Abam- Amuvi road.. I personally passed through that road.. There is serious work ongoing there.. The man Gov Okezie Victor Ipkeazu is really trying.. Anyways please dont forget to Vote for Sen MAO cos we really need him in the senate..
Re: Ikpeazu Flags Off Etitiama-Nkporo Road In Ohafia LGA (Photos) by chudionu58(f): 11:43pm On Feb 18, 2016
Mtchew! continue increasing Abia's loan stock without any reasonable increase in income generated! By the way @poponkon what's the name of the contractor?
Re: Ikpeazu Flags Off Etitiama-Nkporo Road In Ohafia LGA (Photos) by Ponponkon: 11:44pm On Feb 18, 2016
hardbody:
Truth is i am not politically inclined and dont give an F who rules you guys, just fix the road and make it easier for me to get home from owerri airport. Is that too much to ask for?
Why fly when you can walk and burn some calories? Think bro think
Re: Ikpeazu Flags Off Etitiama-Nkporo Road In Ohafia LGA (Photos) by neduprince(m): 11:51pm On Feb 18, 2016
chudionu58:
Mtchew! continue increasing Abia's loan stock without any reasonable increase in income generated! By the way @poponkon what's the name of the contractor?

We should stop this blasphemy and un-necessary sentiments for goodness sake.. What has this got to do with the contractors handling the job? you mentioned "increasing Abia's loan stock" and you go ahead and ask the contractors handling the job.. You expect the contract be given to Julius berger and were will the funds come from? Have you even seen the quality of the roads been built? Please lets cut this man some slack pls.. He is really doing a nice job in abia.. I personally didn't support him because of who sponsored him.. But the man has proved my thoughts wrong.. Kudos sir..
Re: Ikpeazu Flags Off Etitiama-Nkporo Road In Ohafia LGA (Photos) by chudionu58(f): 12:06am On Feb 19, 2016
neduprince:

We should stop this blasphemy and un-necessary sentiments for goodness sake.. What has this got to do with the contractors handling the job? you mentioned "increasing Abia's loan stock" and you go ahead and ask the contractors handling the job.. You expect the contract be given to Julius berger and were will the funds come from? Have you even seen the quality of the roads been built? Please lets cut this man some slack pls.. He is really doing a nice job in abia.. I personally didn't support him because of who sponsored him.. But the man has proved my thoughts wrong.. Kudos sir..
Is adding #30 billion not an astronomical increase to the debt stock of an already indebted state? Not surprised you never mentioned the contractor..Ngwa Brothers Company Ltd..
lol
Re: Ikpeazu Flags Off Etitiama-Nkporo Road In Ohafia LGA (Photos) by neduprince(m): 12:17am On Feb 19, 2016
chudionu58:
Is adding #30 billion not an astronomical increase to the debt stock of an already indebted state? Not surprised you never mentioned the contractor..Ngwa Brothers Company Ltd..
lol

Remember #BuynaijatoGrowNaira bro.. He is making use of Indegenous contractors and they are really doing a nice job.. I was a against him before as I mentioned due to Orji.. But this man has outperformed Orjis 8yrs tenure in 8months and thats really laudable.. Am just saying he should be commended for the work he is doing in the state.. Am not directly benefiting from him but most of the roads he has built is positively affecting me.. Anyways am not Ngwa neither do I have any Ngwa trace.. what if he has not built any of this roads? Our past leaders didnt and some of them are still canvassing for votes for an election.. Am just saying we should commend the man for the good jobs he is doing..
Re: Ikpeazu Flags Off Etitiama-Nkporo Road In Ohafia LGA (Photos) by Scholes007(m): 12:48am On Feb 19, 2016
DrinkWater10:

thank you for asking that question.
Re: Ikpeazu Flags Off Etitiama-Nkporo Road In Ohafia LGA (Photos) by Scholes007(m): 12:52am On Feb 19, 2016
Ponponkon:
This man! There are ongoing road projects in Isikwuato that started about 4-5 months ago. The LG chairmen are about to be reshuffled. I've not been to the stadium since last week or there about, I can't specifically brief you on the progress made
which project in isuikwuato are you talking about? Do you have a picture or name.
Re: Ikpeazu Flags Off Etitiama-Nkporo Road In Ohafia LGA (Photos) by Scholes007(m): 12:56am On Feb 19, 2016
chudionu58:
lol
i don't think abia have borrowed such money yet.
Re: Ikpeazu Flags Off Etitiama-Nkporo Road In Ohafia LGA (Photos) by katchagboro(m): 12:59am On Feb 19, 2016
This one na perfect thing shaa
Re: Ikpeazu Flags Off Etitiama-Nkporo Road In Ohafia LGA (Photos) by Nobody: 3:18am On Feb 19, 2016
Adonispco:
THIS MAN STOLE OTTI MANDATE AND HERE HE IS PERFORMING WONDERFULLY!

Fixed

1 Like

Re: Ikpeazu Flags Off Etitiama-Nkporo Road In Ohafia LGA (Photos) by betterABIAstate: 3:44am On Feb 19, 2016
johnydon22:
South East governors are really stepping up and i am so happy about that..

I am still waiting for my own governor Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi of enugu to start work.. the man is just dull.

see other S.E governors working..

Igbo Kwenu!!! Ndi oma mji eme onu daalu nu oo
he has started serious work in nsukka, he wants to turn nsukka to Dubai overnight.
Re: Ikpeazu Flags Off Etitiama-Nkporo Road In Ohafia LGA (Photos) by ISpiksDaTroof: 4:23am On Feb 19, 2016
And once again, there they go building roads without something as simple as a sidewalk.
Re: Ikpeazu Flags Off Etitiama-Nkporo Road In Ohafia LGA (Photos) by henryhemon(m): 5:01am On Feb 19, 2016
Ponponkon:
The mission of Dr Okezie Ikpeazu is simply to reposition Abia and empower Abians to greater heights. Campaigns and election are over,it is time to judge and score Okezie Ikpeazu. Abians over to you.

Then wait for us to see the repositioning first you early to judge. Those roads let's see if it will stand the rest of time and no be only road means you have performed..
Re: Ikpeazu Flags Off Etitiama-Nkporo Road In Ohafia LGA (Photos) by Gboliwe: 5:02am On Feb 19, 2016
Ponponkon:
Seun seun as you can see,Aba town is not left out as MCC- Umuojima road is also under serious construction. The Old and spoilt asphalt is being removed so that a better and long lasting one will be laid on the road. Mr lalasticlala if I dey lie abeg ban me . Abia is moving forward

I was in Aba few days ago and I passed by this road. What I don't seem to understand is why he isn't fixing the very bad part of this road. The part between Chosen and TP? Its a short stretch of road, why is he grading just that small part? Is there another plan?
Re: Ikpeazu Flags Off Etitiama-Nkporo Road In Ohafia LGA (Photos) by chudionu58(f): 6:08am On Feb 19, 2016
Re: Ikpeazu Flags Off Etitiama-Nkporo Road In Ohafia LGA (Photos) by Apreel(f): 7:14am On Feb 19, 2016
Ponponkon:
When they thought we are musurbating over supreme court victory,we are busy carrying out project. Today,Governor Okezie Ikpeazu Ph.D flagged off the construction of Etitiama Nkporo road in Abiriba Ohafia LGA. see pictures here
biko incase you are ikpeazu's p.a, please tell him to remember ozuitem ..The roads are all destroyed. .
Re: Ikpeazu Flags Off Etitiama-Nkporo Road In Ohafia LGA (Photos) by lailo: 7:15am On Feb 19, 2016
Name not even romantic-Ikpeazu grin grin unlike DICKson

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Benue House Of Assembly Ends In A Rowdy Session Today / PHOTOS: Buhari at FEC meeting today / 2023: APC Will Find It Difficult To Sell Jonathan – Umahi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.