Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,960 members, 7,841,692 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 01:14 PM

Ikpeazu Flags Off Etitiama-Nkporo Road In Ohafia LGA (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ikpeazu Flags Off Etitiama-Nkporo Road In Ohafia LGA (Photos) (18405 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Bags Chieftaincy Title In Ohafia, Abia (Photos) / Ikpeazu Flags Off Reconstruction Of Port-Harcourt Road Aba, An FG Road (Pics) / Ondo Election: Women Groups Protest In Ondo East LGA (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ikpeazu Flags Off Etitiama-Nkporo Road In Ohafia LGA (Photos) by Ponponkon: 7:19am On Feb 19, 2016
Scholes007:
which project in isuikwuato are you talking about? Do you have a picture or name.
I can't dig out all the pictures I took around august but I can remember this one at Lhodu Imenyi where work is going on to save the people from erosion.

Re: Ikpeazu Flags Off Etitiama-Nkporo Road In Ohafia LGA (Photos) by Ponponkon: 7:22am On Feb 19, 2016
Apreel:
biko incase you are ikpeazu's p.a, please tell him to remember ozuitem ..The roads are all destroyed. .
Work will soon commence at Item ring road as well as elugwumba ozuitem. Kindly exercise patience
Re: Ikpeazu Flags Off Etitiama-Nkporo Road In Ohafia LGA (Photos) by Niwdog(m): 7:36am On Feb 19, 2016
johnydon22:
South East governors are really stepping up and i am so happy about that..

I am still waiting for my own governor Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi of enugu to start work.. the man is just dull.

see other S.E governors working..

Igbo Kwenu!!! Ndi oma mji eme onu daalu nu oo
I tells you. Over dull they worry Ifeanyi
Re: Ikpeazu Flags Off Etitiama-Nkporo Road In Ohafia LGA (Photos) by InvertedHammer: 7:46am On Feb 19, 2016
/
No judgment yet.

Na like this Rochas started, then ....

/
Re: Ikpeazu Flags Off Etitiama-Nkporo Road In Ohafia LGA (Photos) by Naijaaccountwiz: 7:48am On Feb 19, 2016
He stole ottis mandate
Re: Ikpeazu Flags Off Etitiama-Nkporo Road In Ohafia LGA (Photos) by mgbedianya(m): 8:00am On Feb 19, 2016
I am from Arochukwu, I am equally sad that Alex Otti lost but the truth must be told. Judging from his barely 10 months in power amidst all the legal tussle Dr Okezie Ikpeazu has really done so well. All the connecting roads Inside Aba and Umuahia have been attended to. He is also working on Abam - Arochukwu , Bende - Abam Roads. In fact this man is trying. If u know how much pain T. A Orji Inflicted on Abians, u will understand that Okezie is doing well. He is cleaning Aba Currently. Let him not slow with this tempo. Oh! I must also say that he is Intelligent too. Finally, he ought to conduct LGA elections. I wish him well. Where is Otti now? It is only God that Install Rulers.

1 Like

Re: Ikpeazu Flags Off Etitiama-Nkporo Road In Ohafia LGA (Photos) by Ponponkon: 8:03am On Feb 19, 2016
Gboliwe:

I was in Aba few days ago and I passed by this road. What I don't seem to understand is why he isn't fixing the very bad part of this road. The part between Chosen and TP? Its a short stretch of road, why is he grading just that small part? Is there another plan?
You are a well respected fellow here,it is not possible to rebuild road without fixing the bad portion. People had similar reservation when Umuocham was being constructed,just allow them to finish the work first. I assure you that there is no other plan except to fix the road.
Re: Ikpeazu Flags Off Etitiama-Nkporo Road In Ohafia LGA (Photos) by Nobody: 8:07am On Feb 19, 2016
Tell ur oga to do quality roads with reputable companies and not all those half baked roads that water will wash away this raining season and come to think of it portharcourt road which is the worst hit road and a very strategic road in terms of abia state economy is laying in ruins.
Re: Ikpeazu Flags Off Etitiama-Nkporo Road In Ohafia LGA (Photos) by mgbedianya(m): 8:10am On Feb 19, 2016
hardbody:

All these na wash. He will never attempt to fix Arochukwu - Ohafia Road because Otti is from there and I am from there too. Not to worry, we have been flying home with copters and we will continue till a Governor that will fix that part of the state comes through. For now, you guys should enjoy the dividends of a stolen office
Get ur facts right., He is working on Arochukwu Bende road, Bende - Abam Roads. Arochukwu - Ohafia is a federal Road. Bende- Aro road is even motorable now. What others couldn't do since 1991. I am from Asaga Arochukwu, I am not into partisan politics. I am saying the truth.
Re: Ikpeazu Flags Off Etitiama-Nkporo Road In Ohafia LGA (Photos) by mgbedianya(m): 8:24am On Feb 19, 2016
Ponponkon:
When they thought we are musurbating over supreme court victory,we are busy carrying out project. Today,Governor Okezie Ikpeazu Ph.D flagged off the construction of Etitiama Nkporo road in Abiriba Ohafia LGA. see pictures here
Op, the Man is trying, I am from Aro, I must say the truth. Please tell him not to slow the tempo and also conduct LGA elections. Kudos to him!
Re: Ikpeazu Flags Off Etitiama-Nkporo Road In Ohafia LGA (Photos) by Captain6(m): 8:25am On Feb 19, 2016
Op,Abia State has no airport,is there any plan for that by the new administration.
Re: Ikpeazu Flags Off Etitiama-Nkporo Road In Ohafia LGA (Photos) by Makamuanwuo(m): 8:36am On Feb 19, 2016
Ucheosefoh:
Nice one I love the news coming out of southeast except IMO where nothing is going on there.

Imo ko okoroshi ni

1 Like

Re: Ikpeazu Flags Off Etitiama-Nkporo Road In Ohafia LGA (Photos) by hardbody: 8:40am On Feb 19, 2016
mgbedianya:
Get ur facts right., He is working on Arochukwu Bende road, Bende - Abam Roads. Arochukwu - Ohafia is a federal Road. Bende- Aro road is even motorable now. What others couldn't do since 1991. I am from Asaga Arochukwu, I am not into partisan politics. I am saying the truth.

What exactly is your point? Umuahia - Bende - Aro and Umuahia - Uzuakoli - Ohafia roads had always been smooth at least in the past more than 6 years. The stretch that has always been an issue is Ohafia - Arochukwu. There are several federal roads that have been fixed by state governments and refunds made from the federal purse. It has happened severally here in Lagos State. Check the stretch on Benin-Ore road, who fixed that? Federal government?

I am not into politics partisan or otherwise, I am neither registered nor do i even have a voters card. I have no party affiliations. i am only seeking to say that whomsoever you people vote in should fix the road so traveling from owerri to my village should no longer be a nightmare.

I have been informed about the work in progress on Abam - Amuvi road, if this comes through, that will be very fine.

I work with fine details, always and I am from Amannagwu, I visit villa at least 4 times a year (xmas,easter, ikeji and at least not less than one burial) so i know my facts.
Re: Ikpeazu Flags Off Etitiama-Nkporo Road In Ohafia LGA (Photos) by betterABIAstate: 9:05am On Feb 19, 2016
ISpiksDaTroof:
And once again, there they go building roads without something as simple as a sidewalk.
intertown roads don't have sidewalks. Please be reasonable.
Re: Ikpeazu Flags Off Etitiama-Nkporo Road In Ohafia LGA (Photos) by ShySteady(m): 9:28am On Feb 19, 2016
Nkporo, Ka nu o!

This road is long overdue for rehabilitation/construction. Ikpeazu along with his deputy, Ude should link the road to Amurie, Elughu, Obuofia and down Nda'agbo... Until that is done before the end of their tenure before we recognize that Ude is a true Nkporo son.

The FG during Jonathan's time awarded these roads for rehabilitation. Same thing happened during Obasanjo's time. The money went down the drain with nothing to show for it.

Ude was speaker of the ABHA for eight years with nothing to show for it in Nkporo except his massive mansion.

We will be in the village this year-end and I'll just cross the road to Ude's house to register Nairalanders' displeasure at the quality of his administration's work thus far.

Nkporo, ka nu o!!

1 Like

Re: Ikpeazu Flags Off Etitiama-Nkporo Road In Ohafia LGA (Photos) by mgbedianya(m): 9:33am On Feb 19, 2016
hardbody:

What exactly is your point? Umuahia - Bende - Aro and Umuahia - Uzuakoli - Ohafia roads had always been smooth at least in the past more than 6 years. The stretch that has always been an issue is Ohafia - Arochukwu. There are several federal roads that have been fixed by state governments and refunds made from the federal purse. It has happened severally here in Lagos State. Check the stretch on Benin-Ore road, who fixed that? Federal government?

I am not into politics partisan or otherwise, I am neither registered nor do i even have a voters card. I have no party affiliations. i am only seeking to say that whomsoever you people vote in should fix the road so traveling from owerri to my village should no longer be a nightmare.

I have been informed about the work in progress on Abam - Amuvi road, if this comes through, that will be very fine.

I work with fine details, always and I am from Amannagwu, I visit villa at least 4 times a year (xmas,easter, ikeji and at least not less than one burial) so i know my facts.
Nwamazi ndewo, My point is that he has so many things at hand. We should be patient and pray for him. He has limited funds, I will be the happiest if Ohafia- Aro road is fixed. I use that road weekly. T. A and Orji Uzor dealt with us. Lets pray for this man. I Think he has a good heart. He has done real good in these past months. Ndewo (NWa) Mazi!
Re: Ikpeazu Flags Off Etitiama-Nkporo Road In Ohafia LGA (Photos) by meforyou1(m): 9:41am On Feb 19, 2016
Ucheosefoh:
Nice one I love the news coming out of southeast except IMO where nothing is going on there.
there is no single thing going on in imo. Okorocha is a fraud
Re: Ikpeazu Flags Off Etitiama-Nkporo Road In Ohafia LGA (Photos) by Ucheosefoh(m): 9:46am On Feb 19, 2016
meforyou1:
there is no single thing going on in imo. Okorocha is a fraud
I pity the people who refused to vote for him and laugh at those that voted for him.

1 Like

Re: Ikpeazu Flags Off Etitiama-Nkporo Road In Ohafia LGA (Photos) by meforyou1(m): 10:04am On Feb 19, 2016
hardbody:

Mazi, I'm from Arondizuogu
Re: Ikpeazu Flags Off Etitiama-Nkporo Road In Ohafia LGA (Photos) by ISpiksDaTroof: 10:16am On Feb 19, 2016
betterABIAstate:
intertown roads don't have sidewalks. Please be reasonable.
You clearly don't know what a sidewalk is.
Re: Ikpeazu Flags Off Etitiama-Nkporo Road In Ohafia LGA (Photos) by Chukazu: 10:45am On Feb 19, 2016
Apreel:
biko incase you are ikpeazu's p.a, please tell him to remember ozuitem ..The roads are all destroyed. .

are you from ozuitem?
Re: Ikpeazu Flags Off Etitiama-Nkporo Road In Ohafia LGA (Photos) by Nobody: 10:52am On Feb 19, 2016
I must commend this present administration for their commitment so far especially when it comes to road infrastructure , I really pray the continue . But I will also solicit they look into other areas, especially AGRICULTURE, it won't be bad if Abia state cans have export product, even if it's cassava, oil palm, maize, etc....like what is going on it Anambra state .
God Bless Gov. Okezie Victor Ikpeazu

God bless Abians

God bless Nigeria!!
God bless the whole world.
Re: Ikpeazu Flags Off Etitiama-Nkporo Road In Ohafia LGA (Photos) by Chukazu: 11:03am On Feb 19, 2016
neduprince:

Remember #BuynaijatoGrowNaira bro.. He is making use of Indegenous contractors and they are really doing a nice job.. I was a against him before as I mentioned due to Orji.. But this man has outperformed Orjis 8yrs tenure in 8months and thats really laudable.. Am just saying he should be commended for the work he is doing in the state.. Am not directly benefiting from him but most of the roads he has built is positively affecting me.. Anyways am not Ngwa neither do I have any Ngwa trace.. what if he has not built any of this roads? Our past leaders didnt and some of them are still canvassing for votes for an election.. Am just saying we should commend the man for the good jobs he is doing..

I will never trust his sincerity until he recover all our looted Commonwealth from "THIEF AFTER ORJI"... T.A ORJI
Re: Ikpeazu Flags Off Etitiama-Nkporo Road In Ohafia LGA (Photos) by Chukazu: 11:06am On Feb 19, 2016
neduprince:

Remember #BuynaijatoGrowNaira bro.. He is making use of Indegenous contractors and they are really doing a nice job.. I was a against him before as I mentioned due to Orji.. But this man has outperformed Orjis 8yrs tenure in 8months and thats really laudable.. Am just saying he should be commended for the work he is doing in the state.. Am not directly benefiting from him but most of the roads he has built is positively affecting me.. Anyways am not Ngwa neither do I have any Ngwa trace.. what if he has not built any of this roads? Our past leaders didnt and some of them are still canvassing for votes for an election.. Am just saying we should commend the man for the good jobs he is doing..

I will never trust his sincerity until he recover all our looted Commonwealth from "THIEF AFTER ORJI"... T.A ORJI

am sure T.A's loot will be enough to fix all the roads in Abia
Re: Ikpeazu Flags Off Etitiama-Nkporo Road In Ohafia LGA (Photos) by Whynotthetruth(m): 11:41am On Feb 19, 2016
Ponponkon:
The mission of Dr Okezie Ikpeazu is simply to reposition Abia and empower Abians to greater heights. Campaigns and election are over,it is time to judge and score Okezie Ikpeazu. Abians over to you.

I lost regard for Ikpeazu whose mirror you're here...when I saw your childish paintings with accompanying write up about Otti after Supreme court verdict. Must you play such dirty and despicable politics of division? ...Chineke mere unu ebere... tufiakwa
Re: Ikpeazu Flags Off Etitiama-Nkporo Road In Ohafia LGA (Photos) by Ponponkon: 6:04pm On Feb 19, 2016
Whynotthetruth:

I lost regard for Ikpeazu whose mirror you're here...when I saw your childish paintings with accompanying write up about Otti after Supreme court verdict. Must you play such dirty and despicable politics of division? ...Chineke mere unu ebere... tufiakwa
hahaha so because of politics one shouldn't have fun again? Bro grow up,it is just but a game,not fight
Re: Ikpeazu Flags Off Etitiama-Nkporo Road In Ohafia LGA (Photos) by Apreel(f): 7:14pm On Feb 19, 2016
Chukazu:

are you from ozuitem?
yes I am
Re: Ikpeazu Flags Off Etitiama-Nkporo Road In Ohafia LGA (Photos) by Chukazu: 8:42pm On Feb 19, 2016
Apreel:
yes I am

amazing!
never new ozuitem has such beauty, I thought UZUAKOLI had monopoly for beauty tongue
nice meeting you sweetheart
my best friend in secondary school (in Lagos) was from ozuitem and I somehow lost contact with him
Re: Ikpeazu Flags Off Etitiama-Nkporo Road In Ohafia LGA (Photos) by Scholes007(m): 8:44pm On Feb 19, 2016
Ponponkon:
since everyone done dey beg now. Abeg tell oga to remember isuikwuato-uturu road.
Re: Ikpeazu Flags Off Etitiama-Nkporo Road In Ohafia LGA (Photos) by spectroscopic: 8:46pm On Feb 19, 2016
ISpiksDaTroof:
You clearly don't know what a sidewalk is.

He is right. Many intercity roads (aka free ways) in America don't have side walks. But I agree that city roads must have sidewalks
Re: Ikpeazu Flags Off Etitiama-Nkporo Road In Ohafia LGA (Photos) by Ponponkon: 8:49pm On Feb 19, 2016
Scholes007:
since everyone done dey beg now. Abeg tell oga to remember isuikwuato-uturu road.
una no go kill me here, I usually compile all the requests made but these issue of projects requires patience. But we Nkpa road in Bende LGA is the next in line
Re: Ikpeazu Flags Off Etitiama-Nkporo Road In Ohafia LGA (Photos) by Scholes007(m): 8:52pm On Feb 19, 2016
Ponponkon:
una no go kill me here, I usually compile all the requests made but these issue of projects requires patience. But we Nkpa road in Bende LGA is the next in line
i no talk say make in do now o but make in put am for list first. We desperately need it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Chibok Girl, Rakiya Aubakar Rescued With Her Baby By Army - Sahara Reporters / Adeleke: Police File Exam Malpractice, Impersonation Charges Against Senator / 2023: S'west Mulls New Political Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.