Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,754 members, 7,827,777 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:55 PM

Honeymoon Between Couples Hoe Long Is It Supposed To Last - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Honeymoon Between Couples Hoe Long Is It Supposed To Last (401 Views)

Nigerian Man And His Older British Wife Enjoy Their Honeymoon In Ekiti. / Couple Who Wedded In Lagos Enjoy Their Honeymoon In The Village (Photos) / This Lady Was Dumped On Her Honeymoon After Hubby Saw Her Without Make-up (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Honeymoon Between Couples Hoe Long Is It Supposed To Last by igwegeorgiano(m): 6:03am On Feb 19, 2016
Hmmmmmmm love they say is a beautiful thing. its really wonderful to love and be loved.

Friends in the house, i woke up this early morning and was just thinking about HONEY MOON. what is it all about?

i heard after the wedding the couple travel somewhere for honeymoon may be for a week or more. The questions that bothers ma mind right now is how long is this HONEYMOON suppose to last. secondly why using the word HONEYMOON and lastly after the HONEYMOON what next. Fellow NL pls pardon my ignorane and educate me. thanks.
Re: Honeymoon Between Couples Hoe Long Is It Supposed To Last by Adonis3: 6:40am On Feb 19, 2016
one question

Are you married or planning on getting married anytime soon??

#Adonis3.
Re: Honeymoon Between Couples Hoe Long Is It Supposed To Last by refiner(f): 6:51am On Feb 19, 2016
honeymoon?....I don't even know!

(1) (Reply)

What Is Success? / Love / God Is Romantic Being.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.