Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,285 members, 7,811,838 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:58 PM

President Muhammadu Buhari Estate In Ogun State (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Muhammadu Buhari Estate In Ogun State (Photos) (52195 Views)

Photo Of President Muhammadu Buhari And Osinbajo As He Arrives From UK / President Muhammadu Buhari Returns To Nigeria Tomorrow / President Muhammadu Buhari Estate. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Estate In Ogun State (Photos) by truthisbittar12: 4:29pm On Feb 19, 2016
comos:
To the yorubas, Buhari is now Oduduwa

LOL
TO IGBOS BUHARI IS OGUKWU...
grin grin grin
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Estate In Ogun State (Photos) by snika: 4:30pm On Feb 19, 2016
vanguard90:

No forest in Onitsha ke, na the whole of Onitsha develop ni, u people can lie ehn, all those ones wey dey outskirts if u dey go owerri road nko, all dat okija side nko
Chai, to say person never enter sat side before now, e go dey think say na anoda Tokyo o
Dumbo. It's obvious you don't know where Onitsha is.
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Estate In Ogun State (Photos) by tpiar: 4:32pm On Feb 19, 2016
wolewole200:
I think thers is a misinformation goin on here. The so-called President Muhammadu Buhari estate is just an expanse of land PROPOSED by the Sen. Ibikunle Amosun led govt for building an estate for the populace. Maybe the op just passed through the Abeokuta/Sagamu express road and saw the huge description and felt there was something behind it. Of a truth, the proposed estate has been laid out with roads, no single house has been built on it.

It is the intention of the govt however, to sell these plots of land to willing masses. The only structure there which the op captured is the construction camp. The amount for a plot of land in this estate isnt less than 2million naira. Other estate built by the Ogun state govt in Oke-mosan are Orange valley estate a d plainsfield estate which costs #37 million and #17 million naira respectively per building. I do not understand which strata of the population that was made for.

Whoever can afford it, the usual things.
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Estate In Ogun State (Photos) by teammy(m): 4:50pm On Feb 19, 2016
wolewole200:
I think thers is a misinformation goin on here. The so-called President Muhammadu Buhari estate is just an expanse of land PROPOSED by the Sen. Ibikunle Amosun led govt for building an estate for the populace. Maybe the op just passed through the Abeokuta/Sagamu express road and saw the huge description and felt there was something behind it. Of a truth, the proposed estate has been laid out with roads, no single house has been built on it.

It is the intention of the govt however, to sell these plots of land to willing masses. The only structure there which the op captured is the construction camp. The amount for a plot of land in this estate isnt less than 2million naira. Other estate built by the Ogun state govt in Oke-mosan are Orange valley estate a d plainsfield estate which costs #37 million and #17 million naira respectively per building. I do not understand which strata of the population that was made for.

All in all, the proposed estate IS NOT A PROPERTY OF PMB.

Wolewole writes from Abeokuta
The price is far from 2m, crazy price to say, sold @ 14.5k per metre square, and a plot of land is about 600 mtrs. sqr, you can do the calculation. According to the chart of land for allocation, the smallest there is 606 metres square.

1 Like

Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Estate In Ogun State (Photos) by vanguard90(m): 5:48pm On Feb 19, 2016
snika:
Exactly, i been think say he dey mars na, apoda
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Estate In Ogun State (Photos) by vanguard90(m): 5:48pm On Feb 19, 2016
snika:
Exactly, i been think say he dey mars na, apoda
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Estate In Ogun State (Photos) by Scholes007(m): 6:41pm On Feb 19, 2016
vanguard90:

Didn't say okija is Onitsha, just making him realize okija is along Onitsha-owerri road.
They think no sw has been to the east before too much. I've been there, thanks to Nysc
and d forest you were talking about was people living on trees? Onitcha is not okija.
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Estate In Ogun State (Photos) by vanguard90(m): 7:08pm On Feb 19, 2016
Scholes007:
and d forest you were talking about was people living on trees? Onitcha is not okija.
U seem to have comprehension problems
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Estate In Ogun State (Photos) by Scholes007(m): 7:11pm On Feb 19, 2016
vanguard90:

U seem to have comprehension problems
can you pls tell me what you meant since i have comprehension problem.
Here is what lead to all this forest issue if you are forgetting
efilefun:
Some people living in one forest in onitsha will soon flood this thread and spew thrash like Buhari is building the estate for himself
someone replied the porter as follows
snika:

Unfortunately for you, there's no forest in Onitsha. Don't you guys ever leave your one room batcher in Lagos to visit other places.? Do you think everywhere will be like your village in Ibadam which you have refused to go back to since decades?
then you answered
vanguard90:

No forest in Onitsha ke, na the whole of Onitsha develop ni, u people can lie ehn, all those ones wey dey outskirts if u dey go owerri road nko, all dat okija side nko
Chai, to say person never enter sat side before now, e go dey think say na anoda Tokyo o
then i simply asked you if those people that the previous poster said were from forest whether they are living on tree to warrant such derogatry comment.
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Estate In Ogun State (Photos) by wolewole200(m): 10:45pm On Feb 19, 2016
teammy:

The price is far from 2m, crazy price to say, sold @ 14.5k per metre square, and a plot of land is about 600 mtrs. sqr, you can do the calculation. According to the chart of land for allocation, the smallest there is 606 metres square.

This is seriously serious. That translates to between #8.7 million and #9.5 million.

This is c...HANG...e!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Many Killed By Gunmen In Omege, Ebonyi Village (Graphic Photo) / Darah: Threat To Withdraw Northern Food Supplies To Rivers, A Welcome Challenge / How Top Military Officers Pressured President Tinubu To Drop Nuhu Ribadu As NSA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.