Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,374 members, 7,812,093 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:03 AM

President Muhammadu Buhari Estate In Ogun State (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Muhammadu Buhari Estate In Ogun State (Photos) (52206 Views)

Photo Of President Muhammadu Buhari And Osinbajo As He Arrives From UK / President Muhammadu Buhari Returns To Nigeria Tomorrow / President Muhammadu Buhari Estate. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Estate In Ogun State (Photos) by SirShymexx: 10:52am On Feb 19, 2016
These utter useless leaders and eye service, with their nauseating personality worship.

What's the point of the distasteful name? What are Buhari's achievements as the Nigeria's president?

The funds wasted on that nonsense should be enough to feed a few hungry mouths in Ogun state.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Estate In Ogun State (Photos) by WOCKHARDI(m): 10:52am On Feb 19, 2016
efilefun:
Some people living in one forest in onitsha will soon flood this thread and spew thrash like Buhari is building the estate for himself
Have you ever visited Onitsha?
If you have, then you are being mischievous. If you haven't, try to visit the East and appreciate how hardworking people develop their communities without waiting on government to spoon feed them.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Estate In Ogun State (Photos) by SylarsMcQuins: 10:53am On Feb 19, 2016
Sorry to say this buh some Yoruba's are useless, how does this thread relates to IPOB now for christ sake.
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Estate In Ogun State (Photos) by Justicealh3(m): 10:53am On Feb 19, 2016
Holy God knows how much they'll spend on this estate now, chai chai chai another korruption in APC g.
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Estate In Ogun State (Photos) by mascot87(m): 10:55am On Feb 19, 2016
comos:
To the yorubas, Buhari is now Oduduwa

opolo e ti ku. iwo ko ni laakaye. opolo e ti daru, oniranu obun ara galatia. gbeborun gbefila ara oko olorun atoole oloko gbigbe aja bingo obo osi. were angry angry

1 Like

Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Estate In Ogun State (Photos) by godoluwa(m): 10:55am On Feb 19, 2016
snika:

Unfortunately for you, there's no forest in Onitsha. Don't you guys ever leave your one room batcher in Lagos to visit other places.? Do you think everywhere will be like your village in Ibadam which you have refused to go back to since decades?
must u mention ibadan? let me tell u, ibadan is an ancient city & large percentage of successful people in Nigeria today once spent some part of their life in ibadan. bottomline, any state government thats constructing estate now is mad.
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Estate In Ogun State (Photos) by Nobody: 10:56am On Feb 19, 2016
Meanwhile BOOOHARI AND OSUBANDE Back in the days

Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Estate In Ogun State (Photos) by tpiar: 10:56am On Feb 19, 2016
Seems to be along the style of the Hollywood sign.

However, why use his title and full name instead of maybe his initials and surname?

Just wondering.
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Estate In Ogun State (Photos) by geekay4real(m): 10:57am On Feb 19, 2016
I think they're only trying to honour his presence
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Estate In Ogun State (Photos) by vanguard90(m): 10:58am On Feb 19, 2016
snika:

Unfortunately for you, there's no forest in Onitsha. Don't you guys ever leave your one room batcher in Lagos to visit other places.? Do you think everywhere will be like your village in Ibadam which you have refused to go back to since decades?
No forest in Onitsha ke, na the whole of Onitsha develop ni, u people can lie ehn, all those ones wey dey outskirts if u dey go owerri road nko, all dat okija side nko
Chai, to say person never enter sat side before now, e go dey think say na anoda Tokyo o
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Estate In Ogun State (Photos) by seangy4konji: 10:58am On Feb 19, 2016
You must be mad.

All of you.
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Estate In Ogun State (Photos) by eddyslim(m): 11:00am On Feb 19, 2016
#NigeriaWillBeGreatAgain..
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Estate In Ogun State (Photos) by ceejay80s(m): 11:01am On Feb 19, 2016
snika:

No mind am....he think say face to face dey onitsha, make he travel come east, he no go wan come back to lagos to be eating Yoruba again

1 Like

Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Estate In Ogun State (Photos) by Justicealh3(m): 11:01am On Feb 19, 2016
If Nation fall is U (PMB).

2 Shares

Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Estate In Ogun State (Photos) by vascey(m): 11:02am On Feb 19, 2016
I don't see an estate.

All I see is the name of the estate.

Where are the houses? Where are the social infrastructure? Where is the estate?

Quick to fabricate and paint PMB but not quick enough to build the houses. Abi?

Nigeria and propaganda!
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Estate In Ogun State (Photos) by dubemnaija: 11:02am On Feb 19, 2016
efilefun:

Na you and him gather money go buy am Then he come mumu like you kom name am PMB's estate E no good make person brain no develop finish inside belle, no wonder people like you see that ineffectual buffoon as hero and role model, some of you even compared him to Jesus lmao. Abeg stop reasoning with your anus

As a certified wailer, I am not permitted to argue with a zombie. So run along and pls don't look back

1 Like

Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Estate In Ogun State (Photos) by shogz89: 11:03am On Feb 19, 2016
vanguard90:

No forest in Onitsha ke, na the whole of Onitsha develop ni, u people can lie ehn, all those ones wey dey outskirts if u dey go owerri road nko, all dat okija side nko
Chai, to say person never enter sat side before now, e go dey think say na anoda Tokyo o
Guy na westerner I be o,, Okija no be Onitsha na,, you know how many places you go pass from onitsha before you reach Okija, obosi, oba, orifite and so on forgive my spellings sha,, buh onitsha no b Okija

2 Likes

Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Estate In Ogun State (Photos) by vanguard90(m): 11:03am On Feb 19, 2016
WOCKHARDI:

Have you ever visited Onitsha?
If you have, then you are being mischievous. If you haven't, try to visit the East and appreciate how hardworking people develop their communities without waiting on government to spoon feed them.
Abeegi, so no forest in Onitsha abi? liars
I've been to Onitsha, asaba, aba, owerri etc. they are all typical Nigerian cities, u people should not come here and give false impression like its anoda Tokyo

1 Like

Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Estate In Ogun State (Photos) by Nobody: 11:03am On Feb 19, 2016
SirShymexx:
These utter useless leaders and eye service, with their nauseating personality worship.

What's the point of the distasteful name? What are Buhari's achievements as the Nigeria's president?

The funds wasted on that nonsense should be enough to feed a few hungry mouths in Ogun state.

shut the Bleep up. buhari is more succesful than your father who is not known beyond his palour undecided
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Estate In Ogun State (Photos) by Adminisher: 11:03am On Feb 19, 2016
If the man who posted this had gone to a good school maybe he woukd have had some sense.
Anyway kudos to Ogun State government for its big plans for housing .
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Estate In Ogun State (Photos) by Justicealh3(m): 11:04am On Feb 19, 2016
seangy4konji:
You must be mad.
All of you.
Bcf, otherwise they'll ban u.
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Estate In Ogun State (Photos) by joey150(m): 11:06am On Feb 19, 2016
Why not just Muhammadu Buhari?
Will he be president for life?

No right tinkin people in dis country again
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Estate In Ogun State (Photos) by afamo: 11:06am On Feb 19, 2016
there is the possibility that the estate may be named after him, what stops him from having an estate in the north which is his comfort zone
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Estate In Ogun State (Photos) by seangy4konji: 11:06am On Feb 19, 2016
U ok mate?you v to commit an offense to be banned.i don't think I v disrespected any rule of nairaland with my post.sont quote me again if you don't know rules.
Justicealh3:
Bcf, otherwise they'll ban u.
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Estate In Ogun State (Photos) by bebe2(f): 11:07am On Feb 19, 2016
Nigerian's will believe any thing without questioning.

So carry on with ur propaganda undecided
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Estate In Ogun State (Photos) by vanguard90(m): 11:07am On Feb 19, 2016
shogz89:
Guy na westerner I be o,, Okija no be Onitsha na,, you know how many places you go pass from onitsha before you reach Okija, obosi, oba, orifite and so on forgive my spellings sha,, buh onitsha no b Okija
Didn't say okija is Onitsha, just making him realize okija is along Onitsha-owerri road.
They think no sw has been to the east before too much. I've been there, thanks to Nysc
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Estate In Ogun State (Photos) by efilefun(m): 11:09am On Feb 19, 2016
kodlins:
waste of resources
building of houses for the masses is a waste of resources Thank God people like you were not given birth to when jakande was building estates all over LAGOS state you would have strangled him to death
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Estate In Ogun State (Photos) by francizy(m): 11:10am On Feb 19, 2016
efilefun:
Some people living in one forest in onitsha will soon flood this thread and spew thrash like Buhari is building the estate for himself

Na you and him gather money go buy am Then he come mumu like you kom name am PMB's estate E no good make person brain no develop finish inside belle, no wonder people like you see that ineffectual buffoon as hero and role model, some of you even compared him to Jesus lmao. Abeg stop reasoning with your anus

Must you always be tribalistic? Why call out people from Onitsha? Gush! Tribalism/mental slavery is indeed a disease... undecided

1 Like

Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Estate In Ogun State (Photos) by SirShymexx: 11:10am On Feb 19, 2016
irunooboo:

shut the Bleep up. buhari is more succesful than your father who is not known beyond his palour undecided

Obnoxious stark illiterate and product of ra.pe between two first cousins, what the fecky fvck is a "palour"? grin

At least my pops is very eloquent, articulate, and highly educated. And all his kids are far more educated than any of Buhari's kids. That's a successful man right there who has achieved great success in fatherhood.

But ya own father sired a bum who can barely spell and a disgrace to humanity. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Estate In Ogun State (Photos) by manakocha(m): 11:10am On Feb 19, 2016
interesting..... that's very lovely
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Estate In Ogun State (Photos) by efilefun(m): 11:13am On Feb 19, 2016
mascot87:

opolo e ti ku. iwo ko ni laakaye. opolo e ti daru, oniranu obun ara galatia. gbeborun gbefila ara oko olorun atoole oloko gbigbe aja bingo obo osi. were angry angry
paddy mii eleyi kowa poju bayii O fe pa saye nii

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ola Brown Reacts To Peter Obi Flying Economy Class On A Commercial Flight / How The Hausa/Yoruba Clash In Shasha Market, Ibadan Started - Eyewitness (Video) / PDP Vs APC:See The Hilarious Adverts That Have Got Everyone Talking(Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.