Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,895 members, 7,817,629 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:54 PM

The Quest For The Perfect Guy - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Quest For The Perfect Guy (382 Views)

A Girl's Quest For Big Boobs / The Perfect Guy To Be Serious With / Ladies What's Your Idea Of Perfect Guy Physique? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Quest For The Perfect Guy by ALocoVivaVoce: 8:31am On Feb 19, 2016
A friend of mine recently asked me a simple question that resulted in a very lengthy conversation which caused both parties involved to ponder deep about life. She asked “How is married life?”.

Bear in mind that this friend of mine is single and we’ve been friends long before I got married.

I replied her with the usual “married life is good. We’re taking it one step at a time”. And she went on to say “No. I mean HOW is married life?” And the conversation got more interesting…

Click on the link below to continue reading

http://alocovivavoce.com/2016/02/17/the-quest-for-the-perfect-guy/

(1) (Reply)

10 Questions To Ask On A First Date / 13 Romantic Ideas For Lovers / Advice Neeeded Urgently

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.