Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,823 members, 7,817,399 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:33 AM

The Perfect Guy To Be Serious With - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Perfect Guy To Be Serious With (1348 Views)

My Girlfriend Is Using Another Guy To Play Games With Me / Girl Wearing Redeem Church Hand-band Allows Guy To Take Picture With Her Boobs / Ladies What's Your Idea Of Perfect Guy Physique? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Perfect Guy To Be Serious With by mizzochocinco: 7:42pm On Jul 28, 2016
I like a nice guy, i do not care about the looks because i believe there is more to man. He can be tall or short, fat or skinny, handsome or challenged, bald or with hair. All I want is a big heart with serious cash

1 Like

Re: The Perfect Guy To Be Serious With by hertz9te(m): 7:48pm On Jul 28, 2016
mizzochocinco:
I need a sugardaddy, i do not care about the looks because i believe there is more to a man. He can be tall or short, fat or skinny, handsome or physically challenged, bald or with hair. All I want is a big man with serious cash
...i hope i just helped you pass ur msg.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Perfect Guy To Be Serious With by chayoski: 7:48pm On Jul 28, 2016
Same here...buh...I just shouldn't be taller than he is.
Re: The Perfect Guy To Be Serious With by vani86: 7:49pm On Jul 28, 2016
so he is rich and takes care of you, that is his contribution.

now what do you have to offer, what will you contribute to the relationship?

are you a graduate?

do you have a job?

very few guys want liability these days
Re: The Perfect Guy To Be Serious With by MmmS(f): 7:51pm On Jul 28, 2016
vani86:
so he is rich and takes care of you, that is his contribution.

now what do you have to offer, what will you contribute to the relationship?

are you a graduate?

do you have a job?
she will offer a big heart with serious yansh grin

1 Like

Re: The Perfect Guy To Be Serious With by Nobody: 8:02pm On Jul 28, 2016
mizzochocinco:
I like a nice guy, i do not care about the looks because i believe there is more to man. He can be tall or short, fat or skinny, handsome or challenged, bald or with hair. All I want is a big heart with serious cash

Where do you reside tongue
Re: The Perfect Guy To Be Serious With by slimthugchimee(m): 8:03pm On Jul 28, 2016
mizzochocinco:
arent you thesame person who hust said she will only date rich guys on thw other thread
Re: The Perfect Guy To Be Serious With by vani86: 8:04pm On Jul 28, 2016
MmmS:
she will offer a big heart with serious yansh grin

lol man shall not live by yansh alone, she may not be able to cook, clean or even be a good companion
Re: The Perfect Guy To Be Serious With by Nobody: 8:05pm On Jul 28, 2016
mizzochocinco:
I know right! Just for me he has to be taller than me and not bad to look at.
Re: The Perfect Guy To Be Serious With by MmmS(f): 8:06pm On Jul 28, 2016
vani86:

lol man shall not live by yansh alone, she may not be able to cook, clean or even be a good companion
he may not have good genes, big yam or 6pack, na win win situation na lmao
Re: The Perfect Guy To Be Serious With by tobe4real(m): 12:34am On Jul 29, 2016
Chepy1:

Where do you reside tongue
we gotta talk
Re: The Perfect Guy To Be Serious With by jubrealguy(m): 8:18am On Jul 29, 2016
What money wee cause....ehn
Re: The Perfect Guy To Be Serious With by Surfboard(m): 9:19am On Jul 29, 2016
Smh embarassed embarassed
Re: The Perfect Guy To Be Serious With by Nobody: 9:29am On Jul 29, 2016
mizzochocinco:
.....⚡I LIKE yer dp. You make that GIF yerself?
Re: The Perfect Guy To Be Serious With by Nobody: 5:14pm On Jul 29, 2016
tobe4real:
we gotta talk
Lero i wa ailewu
Re: The Perfect Guy To Be Serious With by tobe4real(m): 6:36pm On Jul 29, 2016
Chepy1:
Lero i wa ailewu
i'll pm you
Re: The Perfect Guy To Be Serious With by Obainoneandonly(m): 7:23pm On Jul 29, 2016
Anoda hoe after d cash
Re: The Perfect Guy To Be Serious With by mizzochocinco: 9:16pm On Jul 29, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
.....⚡I LIKE yer dp. You make that GIF yerself?
lol no i got that back in the BB days

(1) (Reply)

Another L*sbian Video Out!!!! See The Unizik Seven Man Gang Releasing Miss Anamb / Please How Do I Woo/talk To A Lady / See How Mother And Daughter Are Sleeping With The Same Man - The Girls Father!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.