Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,231 members, 7,815,301 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:30 AM

Oh! I Love This Forbidden Sexual Practices - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Oh! I Love This Forbidden Sexual Practices (1914 Views)

What's The Craziest Reply You Ever Got When You Said "I Love You"? / My Virgin Girlfriend Has Kidney Issue, I Love Her For Marriage, Should I Go On? / Here Is How To Show Love This Valentine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oh! I Love This Forbidden Sexual Practices by Nobody: 3:01pm On Feb 19, 2016
Oh! I love this FORBIDDEN SEXUAL PRACTICES!, leviticus chapter 18 vs 6-and 23;

**Do not have sexual intercourse with any of ur relatives
**Do not disgrace ur father by having intercourse with ur mother
**Do not disgrace ur father by having intercourse with any of his other wives
**Do not have intercourse with ur sister or step sister, whether or not She grew up with u in d same house.
**Do not have intercourse with ur granddaughter, that would be disgraceful to u,
**Do not have intercourse with a half-sister, for She too, is ur sister
**Do not have intercourse with an aunt, whether she's ur father's or mother's sister
**Do not have have intercourse with ur uncle's wife, She too is ur aunt.
**Do not have intercourse with ur daughter-inlaw or with ur brother's wife
**Do not have intercourse with d daughter or granddaughter of a Woman u have had intercourse with, they maybe related to u(i.e they may be urs), and that would be incest
**Do not take ur wife's sister as one of ur wives, as long as ur wife is living (No be GOD go even punish u for this if u do, rather, ur wife will. Ive seen cases like this and trust me,&it's bad)
**Do not have intercourse with a Woman during her monthly period , because she's ritually unclean (To d Guys who goes into a Woman in this period?, have fear of GOD biko!, do u think its ordinary for a Woman to bleed like this and still alive?, thats a spiritual significance there, cleansing women off their Sins,monthly)
**Do not have intercourse with another Man's wife, that will make u ritually unclean. (Hmm! To my fellow Men enjoying d taste of Married women?, if u are christian enough,stay away from this, for its a sin to love sin)
And verse 23; **No Man is to have sexual relations with another Man, for GOD HATES THAT!. (to d christian Gays who are very good Church activists, using their membership as a good spot for scaling /closing in on cute Guys, under God's roof ?,u are seriously doomed! Unless u desist from it now)
Re: Oh! I Love This Forbidden Sexual Practices by Ginaz(f): 3:06pm On Feb 19, 2016
OK I hear
Re: Oh! I Love This Forbidden Sexual Practices by Godmother(f): 3:09pm On Feb 19, 2016
Chai, God already knows how your minds as men work so he stated categorically not to the those things cheesy . Cos some men ehn, hmmm. Lol

Do you know anyone with fertility issues? Check my signature for natural remedies to cure infertility
Re: Oh! I Love This Forbidden Sexual Practices by Nobody: 3:10pm On Feb 19, 2016
Ginaz:
OK I hear
He Dat Has Ears Let Them Hear What D Spirit Is Saying.......
Re: Oh! I Love This Forbidden Sexual Practices by Smartguy001(m): 3:13pm On Feb 19, 2016
shegsky:
Oh! I love this
FORBIDDEN SEXUAL PRACTICES!,
leviticus chapter 18 vs 6-and 23;

**Do not have sexual intercourse with any of ur
relatives

**Do not disgrace ur father by having intercourse
with ur mother

**Do not disgrace ur father by having intercourse
with any of his other wives

**Do not have intercourse with ur sister or step
sister, whether or not She grew up with u in d
same house.

**Do not have intercourse with ur granddaughter,
that would be disgraceful to u,

**Do not have intercourse with a half-sister, for
She too, is ur sister

**Do not have intercourse with an aunt, whether
she's ur father's or mother's sister

**Do not have have intercourse with ur uncle's
wife, She too is ur aunt.

**Do not have intercourse with ur daughter-inlaw
or with ur brother's wife

**Do not have intercourse with d daughter or
granddaughter of a Woman u have had intercourse
with, they maybe related to u(i.e they may be urs),
and that would be incest

**Do not take ur wife's sister as one of ur wives,
as long as ur wife is living (No be GOD go even
punish u for this if u do, rather, ur wife will. Ive
seen cases like this and trust me,&it's bad)

**Do not have intercourse with a Woman during
her monthly period , because she's ritually unclean
(To d Guys who goes into a Woman in this
period?, have fear of GOD biko!, do u think its
ordinary for a Woman to bleed like this and still
alive?, thats a spiritual significance there, cleansing
women off their Sins,monthly)

**Do not have intercourse with another Man's wife,
that will make u ritually unclean. (Hmm! To my
fellow Men enjoying d taste of Married women?, if
u are christian enough,stay away from this, for its
a sin to love sin)

And verse 23;
**No Man is to have sexual relations with another
Man, for GOD HATES THAT!. (to d christian Gays
who are very good Church activists, using their
membership as a good spot for scaling /closing in
on cute Guys, under God's roof ?,u are seriously
doomed! Unless u desist from it now)

Noted!
Re: Oh! I Love This Forbidden Sexual Practices by Nobody: 3:24pm On Feb 19, 2016
shegsky:
And verse 23; **No Man is to have sexual relations with another Man, for GOD HATES THAT!. (to d christian Gays who are very good Church activists, using their membership as a good spot for scaling /closing in on cute Guys, under God's roof ?,u are seriously doomed! Unless u desist from it now)
Gays should note this.
Re: Oh! I Love This Forbidden Sexual Practices by Nobody: 3:24pm On Feb 19, 2016
Re: Oh! I Love This Forbidden Sexual Practices by Holywizard: 3:31pm On Feb 19, 2016
I ve not done these b4
Re: Oh! I Love This Forbidden Sexual Practices by chriskosherbal(m): 3:33pm On Feb 19, 2016
Anything the bible condemn us totally forbidden and condemned. Period
Re: Oh! I Love This Forbidden Sexual Practices by Ginaz(f): 3:42pm On Feb 19, 2016
shegsky:

He Dat Has Ears Let Them Hear What D Spirit Is
Saying.......

Yes spirit man undecided
Re: Oh! I Love This Forbidden Sexual Practices by Donfamous(m): 5:49pm On Feb 19, 2016
[quote author=shegsky post=43066983] **Do not have intercourse with a Woman during her monthly period , because she's ritually unclean (To d Guys who goes into a Woman in this period?, have fear of GOD biko!, do u think its ordinary for a Woman to bleed like this and still alive?, thats a spiritual significance there, cleansing women off their Sins,monthly)

wtf do u mean by cleansing women of their sins monthly. abeg explain
Re: Oh! I Love This Forbidden Sexual Practices by cruzita(f): 5:56pm On Feb 19, 2016
Let all the boob and butt addicts hear these things and desist from them.

(1) (Reply)

He's Been Sleeping With A Married Woman / When Your Wife's Ex Boyfriends Wont Let Her Rest / 10 Excuses Born-Again Christians (Guys) Give When They Can't Woo Ladies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.