Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,595 members, 7,812,949 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:20 PM

Afrocandy's Photo In Lingerie After Sex (photos) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Afrocandy's Photo In Lingerie After Sex (photos) (88390 Views)

Roman Goddess Shares Bedroom Photo In Undies / Afia Schwarzenegger Leaked Her Husband's Mistress Topless Photo In March (photo) / Tboss Hot In Lingerie, Says "God Was Just Showing Off When He Created Me" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Afrocandy's Photo In Lingerie After Sex (photos) by Emilo247(f): 8:37pm On Feb 19, 2016
Mtchewwww

Re: Afrocandy's Photo In Lingerie After Sex (photos) by Emilo247(f): 8:38pm On Feb 19, 2016
May God help her
Re: Afrocandy's Photo In Lingerie After Sex (photos) by frisky2good(m): 8:47pm On Feb 19, 2016
If a real man handles you na only sleep go dey catch you like who drink cough medicine.
Re: Afrocandy's Photo In Lingerie After Sex (photos) by Nobody: 8:49pm On Feb 19, 2016
Artless360:
Lord have mercy on ol of us.... Afrocandy Abi afrotomtom May Allah guide u to d rit path...
nice prayer. U didn't Condemned her out rightly but prayed for her. Nice one bro

1 Like

Re: Afrocandy's Photo In Lingerie After Sex (photos) by csbenedict: 8:53pm On Feb 19, 2016
Holyman3:
It's a pity that all this rubbish is coming from the less intelligent black race that knows nothing except sex and producing children everywhere.
Oga u and Donald trump come from some kinship. Haba
Re: Afrocandy's Photo In Lingerie After Sex (photos) by Lilimax(f): 8:58pm On Feb 19, 2016
hrworld:
Esu ti joba ninu aye eleyi already.
Re: Afrocandy's Photo In Lingerie After Sex (photos) by Lilimax(f): 8:59pm On Feb 19, 2016
AKABDUL:
They all come from south south, And south West, Northern no dey do this type of nonses
says who? Make una dey deceive una sef embarassed

1 Like

Re: Afrocandy's Photo In Lingerie After Sex (photos) by Nobody: 9:07pm On Feb 19, 2016
Just that the so called real man I this case can never be bold to show his face.
No man wanna identify with sluts.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Afrocandy's Photo In Lingerie After Sex (photos) by Holyman3(m): 9:49pm On Feb 19, 2016
lordizak:

I am black and an intelligent, civilised, modern and classic man. I know from your deduction; that you are unintelligent. Your observation is not true, human beings are human beings, not their racial affiliation. Is there any extent of stupidity reserved for only blacks that one white man has not partaken in?.

It's allowed to chest-beat to raise your ego, but trust me, you are not more intelligent than an elephant in the zoo. The difference is that you talk and consume more resource than the elephant
What good have you done for yourself, Mr classic? There is no need to compare both of us yet, until you agree blacks are the least intelligent race, then we can come down to compare who is more intelligent between us.
Re: Afrocandy's Photo In Lingerie After Sex (photos) by lordizak(m): 9:56pm On Feb 19, 2016
Holyman3:

It's allowed to chest-beat to raise your ego, but trust me, you are not more intelligent than an elephant in the zoo. The difference is that you talk and consume more resource than the elephant
What good have you done for yourself, Mr classic? There is no need to compare both of us yet, until you agree blacks are the least intelligent race, then we can come down to compare who is more intelligent between us.

I won't narrow me to trading words with u.
Re: Afrocandy's Photo In Lingerie After Sex (photos) by Nobody: 10:00pm On Feb 19, 2016
And at the last day, when she repent & preach the bible in town, God will then give her green card to heaven. Na wa oh! God self, assuming we go feel see you to question. as our way non be your way so, it's well oh.
Re: Afrocandy's Photo In Lingerie After Sex (photos) by bizhop101(m): 11:04pm On Feb 19, 2016
This one where her joyhole no fit close mouth again
Re: Afrocandy's Photo In Lingerie After Sex (photos) by ddugeri(m): 11:15pm On Feb 19, 2016
mccoy47:
Mumu. Keep decieving yourself you old hag!
You just finished having sex and your cloths remain unrumpled and your makeup intact?

Real man ko Love Machine ni! angry
bros i twale ooo....!! u get eyes o
Re: Afrocandy's Photo In Lingerie After Sex (photos) by Kazrem(m): 11:27pm On Feb 19, 2016
Nairaland!!!
Re: Afrocandy's Photo In Lingerie After Sex (photos) by bisi16(m): 8:15am On Feb 20, 2016
Na fake man handle her, otherwise those makeup and neat hair 4 dey scattered. #teamrealmen smiley
Re: Afrocandy's Photo In Lingerie After Sex (photos) by Yorobastard(m): 10:31am On Feb 20, 2016
All of a sudden everyone's gone Jehovah witness.... Ok
Re: Afrocandy's Photo In Lingerie After Sex (photos) by Nobody: 12:56pm On Feb 20, 2016
Sex is not a Hermes Birkin. Almost everyone is getting it even better than you and your non-existent "real man". Even Sule my mechanic.
Re: Afrocandy's Photo In Lingerie After Sex (photos) by talk2percy(m): 8:42pm On Sep 10, 2017
She's hot...I go like chop am shaa..she make sense. This is my opinion oh, please nobody should insult me, please cuz I haven't been feeling fine since morning o.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Linda Ikeji At 36: I Can't Wait To Finally Start Having Regular Sex / Kikelomo Oguntade: My Bum Gets Me The Most Attention / Naira Marley: I Will Have Sex With Mother And Daughter Together One Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.