Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,528 members, 7,837,015 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:48 PM

Need Serious Advice In My Relationship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Need Serious Advice In My Relationship (1148 Views)

I Need An Advice In My Relationship / How Torn Chicken Noodle Spice Nearly Ended My Relationship - Lady Shares Story / What Do You Advice In This Situation? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need Serious Advice In My Relationship by elpochas: 5:48pm On Feb 19, 2016
J
Re: Need Serious Advice In My Relationship by Nobody: 5:59pm On Feb 19, 2016
Ehn. Tell her make una go visit the guy na.. and watch how the two of them treat each other.

But abeg no kill urself for one lady wey fit change her mind on you anytime anyday..

1 Like

Re: Need Serious Advice In My Relationship by Emac34: 6:01pm On Feb 19, 2016
Bros mi you have been friendzonedundecided
Re: Need Serious Advice In My Relationship by Kingsasian(m): 6:03pm On Feb 19, 2016
She told a guy in your presence that she loves him and you have the effrontery to come here to ask for advise...I don't know what to call you.

1 Like

Re: Need Serious Advice In My Relationship by wordbank(m): 6:05pm On Feb 19, 2016
Measure with same cup, pressed down and let it overflow then serve her
The truth will definitely come up
Re: Need Serious Advice In My Relationship by NemzySeries(m): 6:12pm On Feb 19, 2016
hmmmmmm.......ure to resume duty as d new president of d association of friendzoning 4 west-africa........pls U're to resume duty & take effect immediately

1 Like

Re: Need Serious Advice In My Relationship by cruzita(f): 6:32pm On Feb 19, 2016
grin chilling as a side dude
Re: Need Serious Advice In My Relationship by Justiyke4u: 6:47pm On Feb 19, 2016
When you start looking for advice online in a public forum like this concerning your relationship, you can only get more confused. Sorry about my comment am not trying to discourage you though. From what you said it means she no longer have respect for you or the relationship and I think as it stands now what you are to her is just friends with benefits. So if you are still thinking of dumping her yet, she may have dumped you in her mind. Move on with your life but you can retain the status of friends with benefits void of any commitment
Re: Need Serious Advice In My Relationship by KINGinVAHALA: 6:56pm On Feb 19, 2016
elpochas:
I met dis gal in 2012 during my project work at her plaz.we HV been dating since then till now.the tin is DAT some time in 2014 she came visiting me.she was always on call wit a strange guy.I confronted her she told me his her brother.Lata in 2015 she started putting pics of the guy with pics of she and d guy on Facebook.I confronted her we had to querrel and break up.we Lara made up.wen she came visiting me in 2015 she was still on call always wit dis same boy.both day and nite not minding my presence.she even tells d guy she luvs him in my present BT yet weneva I confronted her she insist she has noting to do wit dis same guy.dis a gal I provide for wot Eva she needs.pls shud I still continue wit her?cos HV be
en tinking to dump her since
Let me tel you a story, lol.
The babe dnt wanna lose any of u. she sees one of u as her present nd d other as her future.
If u re spending on her, then its u she sees as her present.
Make ur decision urself, dts y u re a man
Re: Need Serious Advice In My Relationship by elpochas: 7:04pm On Feb 19, 2016
J
Re: Need Serious Advice In My Relationship by KINGinVAHALA: 7:20pm On Feb 19, 2016
elpochas:
tanks for all ur advice.she has been begging me since yestAday o.BT am still tinking of dumping her. she says she has told DAT guy to go. we HV been togeda for four years now and I plan getting married to her.
The emboldened is another reason while you shouldnt take her back. she has told the other guy to go which means that the other guy isnt her brother but she lied to you that he is her
brother.
A woman who cheated and lied to you when dating isnt best to spend your life with as a wife because she also could cheat on you again.
Re: Need Serious Advice In My Relationship by elpochas: 7:29pm On Feb 19, 2016
A
Re: Need Serious Advice In My Relationship by chidekings(m): 7:40pm On Feb 19, 2016
elpochas:
wen we saw this year afta much questioning she told me d guy is her friend but they don't HV sex.hav called her bfor d guy picked her call and told me DAT I shud stop waisting my money on her DAT he has paid her bride price and they were getting married. I later confirmed DAT it was a lie from her mother.don't really know wot to do cos hw do I know she has left d boy.am wit his number
are u in any way spritually tied to this girl?
Re: Need Serious Advice In My Relationship by elpochas: 7:55pm On Feb 19, 2016
y asking chidekings? no
Re: Need Serious Advice In My Relationship by ruky8(m): 8:20pm On Feb 19, 2016
KINGinVAHALA:

The emboldened is another reason while you shouldnt take her back. she has told the other guy to go which means that the other guy isnt her brother but she lied to you that he is her
brother.
A woman who cheated and lied to you when dating isnt best to spend your life with as a wife because she also could cheat on you again.
Pls stop taking her serious. She is a chronic lier nd a cheat who has been using you for more than 4 yes for her financial gain. U mean nothing to her other than the fact that u re her ATM trust me. U can either get another girl nd stat up a genuine affair or marry her nd father another's man child from her lover because even I u marry her she wil till continue cheating nd having sex wit him. Now u know Wot to do.
Re: Need Serious Advice In My Relationship by Nobody: 9:02pm On Feb 19, 2016
If you don't know what to do, you probably need serious advice in your life as a whole n not just in your relationship

Pls do the needful n forget about all your financial investments.
Re: Need Serious Advice In My Relationship by Tommfrench(m): 9:39pm On Feb 19, 2016
Guy you mumu sha #no offense undecided
Re: Need Serious Advice In My Relationship by elpochas: 10:28pm On Feb 19, 2016
guys tanks for advice.gonna tell her off tomorrow.dats been my plan.my only regret is DAT I did it late.God bless u all.
Re: Need Serious Advice In My Relationship by Nobody: 10:45pm On Feb 19, 2016
Now who be this friend zoned fela seeking advice
Re: Need Serious Advice In My Relationship by Nobody: 10:45pm On Feb 19, 2016
Now who be this friend zoned fela seeking advice being i
Re: Need Serious Advice In My Relationship by Nobody: 11:15pm On Feb 19, 2016
Kingsasian:
She told a guy in your presence that she loves him and you have the effrontery to come here to ask for advise...I don't know what to call you.
Call him ode cos dats wat he is
Re: Need Serious Advice In My Relationship by Kingsasian(m): 3:26am On Feb 20, 2016
mizzkweenbee:

Call him ode cos dats wat he is
cheesy
Re: Need Serious Advice In My Relationship by poshestmina(f): 3:40am On Feb 20, 2016
Your pattern of writing is enough for someone to FRIEND ZONE you undecided

(1) (Reply)

Smoking Hot Indian Babe Leaked Nude Photos / Eyebrow Evolution In The Nearest Future [PHOTO] / What's This Nonsense About "Besties"?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.