Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,310 members, 7,850,127 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 02:43 PM

is this the most handsome nairalander?? pic - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / is this the most handsome nairalander?? pic (4453 Views)

"This Is The Most Handsome Man In The World" - Social Media Users (Photos) / Isnt He The Most Handsome Yoruba Guy In The World / Wish A Sweet/hot/pretty/handsome Nairalander U Admire A Happy New Month (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: is this the most handsome nairalander?? pic by Maxi112: 8:43pm On Feb 19, 2016
cruzita:
I dey my brother,long time
no worry.. what's up na? u dey hear from wiLdFLam at all?
Re: is this the most handsome nairalander?? pic by refiner(f): 8:46pm On Feb 19, 2016
ifeajikap:
Wat abut dese niggas
u are cute!....are u happy nw?undecided

1 Like

Re: is this the most handsome nairalander?? pic by Nobody: 9:07pm On Feb 19, 2016
ssoftappless:
as in the ones u met on nairaland then the relationship now graduated to offline friendship

none.
Re: is this the most handsome nairalander?? pic by ssoftappless(m): 9:12pm On Feb 19, 2016
EroticAngelina:

none.
hmm ure too beautiful for it to be none. "its unbelievable, is it that ure not interested?
Re: is this the most handsome nairalander?? pic by Creamish(f): 9:29pm On Feb 19, 2016
ifeajikap:
Wat abut dese niggas

Baron Greenback...

Re: is this the most handsome nairalander?? pic by dazzlingd(m): 9:29pm On Feb 19, 2016
Nightie:

U're on point jare. Lolzzzz.
lol
Re: is this the most handsome nairalander?? pic by cirmuell(m): 10:04pm On Feb 19, 2016
All I see is black.
Re: is this the most handsome nairalander?? pic by Namdeenero(m): 10:04pm On Feb 19, 2016
Creamish:

Baron Greenback...
grin lol
Re: is this the most handsome nairalander?? pic by AK6464(m): 10:08pm On Feb 19, 2016
EroticAngelina:
I'm not seeing his face, so how am I supposed to rate him

sha, 3/10

You are too extravagant
Re: is this the most handsome nairalander?? pic by Leriebloom(f): 10:15pm On Feb 19, 2016
dazzlingd:
I see a black head and a black trouser
Lolz
Re: is this the most handsome nairalander?? pic by tafrica(m): 11:04pm On Feb 19, 2016
I don't like commenting on "rate me" threads like this one, but this OP's case is exceptionally annoying.
You want people to rate your 'handsomeness' and you were not even bold enough to face the camera. Your pose was off point, the camera couldn't even brighten you a little.

What do you want us to rate? Your black head? Or the phone you were pressing while you put on earpiece?

You shouldn't have done this injustice to yourself.

3 Likes

Re: is this the most handsome nairalander?? pic by davidsgal(f): 11:30pm On Feb 19, 2016
_0.1
Re: is this the most handsome nairalander?? pic by davidsgal(f): 11:30pm On Feb 19, 2016
Re: is this the most handsome nairalander?? pic by sauceEEP(m): 11:43pm On Feb 19, 2016
See leg like bicycle spoke...
Re: is this the most handsome nairalander?? pic by SlazzyK(m): 11:52pm On Feb 19, 2016
You face down, you say make we dey rate, abeg wetin we wan rate! Your background abi your leg lipsrsealed
Re: is this the most handsome nairalander?? pic by SlazzyK(m): 11:54pm On Feb 19, 2016
tafrica:
I don't like commenting on "rate me" threads like this one, but this OP's case is exceptionally annoying.
You want people to rate your 'handsomeness' and you were not even bold enough to face the camera. Your pose was off point, the camera couldn't even brighten you a little.

What do you want us to rate? Your black head? Or the phone you were pressing while you put on earpiece?

You shouldn't have done this injustice to yourself.
Gbam!!! You don hit am
Op, abeg comot that foto and put better one if you want to be rated undecided
Re: is this the most handsome nairalander?? pic by lycann(m): 12:51am On Feb 20, 2016
naija ninja
Re: is this the most handsome nairalander?? pic by Nobody: 1:07am On Feb 20, 2016
EroticAngelina:

none.
all liars go to hell
Re: is this the most handsome nairalander?? pic by Nobody: 1:10am On Feb 20, 2016
sauceEEP:
See leg like bicycle spoke...
hahahahaha lol see mouth
Re: is this the most handsome nairalander?? pic by aroseed(m): 1:23am On Feb 20, 2016
That means we must be so ugly here on NL
Re: is this the most handsome nairalander?? pic by Nobody: 5:54am On Feb 20, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
all liars go to hell
thanks for the info undecided
Re: is this the most handsome nairalander?? pic by Nobody: 6:02am On Feb 20, 2016
EroticAngelina:

thanks for the info undecided
The pleasure is mine undecided
Re: is this the most handsome nairalander?? pic by cruzita(f): 6:55am On Feb 20, 2016
Maxi112:
no worry.. what's up na? u dey hear from wiLdFLam at all?
that boobs op ,I dey hear from am ooo with him bad mouth
Re: is this the most handsome nairalander?? pic by ifeajikap(m): 6:57am On Feb 20, 2016
Creamish:

Baron Greenback...
I do like say I no see u
Re: is this the most handsome nairalander?? pic by Maxi112: 7:04am On Feb 20, 2016
cruzita:
that boobs op ,I dey hear from am ooo with him bad mouth
him tell me say u disappoint am on 14feb... why na
Re: is this the most handsome nairalander?? pic by cruzita(f): 7:06am On Feb 20, 2016
Maxi112:
him tell me say u disappoint am on 14feb... why na
dat guy no hold money, if we eat for restaurant finish na ,we go come dey wash plates because him no fit pay.
Re: is this the most handsome nairalander?? pic by Creamish(f): 7:13am On Feb 20, 2016
ifeajikap:
I do like say I no see u

Lolz. There was some kinda semblance .. Did u watch Danger mouse back in d dayz? smiley
Re: is this the most handsome nairalander?? pic by Maxi112: 7:18am On Feb 20, 2016
cruzita:
dat guy no hold money, if we eat for restaurant finish na ,we go come dey wash plates because him no fit pay.
AHH... WHAT A BROKE DUDE...

IS THAT WHY HE WS TELLING ME, U BROKE UP WITH HIM ON THAT DAY?
Re: is this the most handsome nairalander?? pic by KingTom(m): 7:19am On Feb 20, 2016
Creamish:

Lolz. There was some kinda semblance .. Did u watch Danger mouse back in d dayz? smiley
he's the greatest he's fantastic he's the greatest he's a genius he's the best. Danger mouse paramparamparam danger mouse paramparamparam danger mouse!!! Blow!!!!!!! grin
Re: is this the most handsome nairalander?? pic by cruzita(f): 7:21am On Feb 20, 2016
Maxi112:
AHH... WHAT A BROKE DUDE...

IS THAT WHY HE WS TELLING ME, U BROKE UP WITH HIM ON THAT DAY?
Exactly!!! so I left him for smellymouth
Re: is this the most handsome nairalander?? pic by Creamish(f): 7:21am On Feb 20, 2016
KingTom:
he's the greatest he's fantastic he's the greatest he's a genius he's the best. Danger mouse paramparamparam danger mouse paramparamparam danger mouse!!! Blow!!!!!!! grin

A clown after my heart! KingTom ur amazing!! Penfold..shush! grin
Re: is this the most handsome nairalander?? pic by ifeajikap(m): 7:35am On Feb 20, 2016
Creamish:

dat suppose to be d villian in danger mouse

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

REFINER : What A Beauty Queen Should Look Like ....(must See) / Imagine Your Son Says He Wants To Marry Her / Women Vs Men (in Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.