Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,333 members, 7,850,197 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 04:12 PM

is this the most handsome nairalander?? pic - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / is this the most handsome nairalander?? pic (4454 Views)

"This Is The Most Handsome Man In The World" - Social Media Users (Photos) / Isnt He The Most Handsome Yoruba Guy In The World / Wish A Sweet/hot/pretty/handsome Nairalander U Admire A Happy New Month (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: is this the most handsome nairalander?? pic by KingTom(m): 7:36am On Feb 20, 2016
Creamish:

A clown after my heart! KingTom ur amazing!! Penfold..shush! grin
Danger mouse and the Scooby Doo made my Saturday mornings embarassed Scooby Dooby doo where are you we got some work to do now come on Scooby Doo is see you I know you got that villain you know we got a mystery to solve and Scooby Doo is right before your eyes don't look back and Scooby Doo if you come through you're gonna have yourself a Scooby snack that's a fact grin
Re: is this the most handsome nairalander?? pic by Creamish(f): 7:48am On Feb 20, 2016
KingTom:
Danger mouse and the Scooby Doo made my Saturday mornings embarassed Scooby Dooby doo where are you we got some work to do now come on Scooby Doo is see you I know you got that villain you know we got a mystery to solve and Scooby Doo is right before your eyes don't look back and Scooby Doo if you come through you're gonna have yourself a Scooby snack that's a fact grin

Yeah.. Luvd watching Cadbury's breakfast television every Saturday morning... Pinky and the Brain, Biker mice from Mars etc... Twas fun.. cheesy
Re: is this the most handsome nairalander?? pic by KingTom(m): 7:55am On Feb 20, 2016
Creamish:

Yeah.. Luvd watching Cadbury's breakfast television every Saturday morning... Pinky and the Brain, Biker mice from Mars etc... Twas fun.. cheesy
you wan make I sing tire today Abi. The pinky and the brain the pinky and the brain one is a genius the other's insane they're laboratory mice their genes have been sliced. The pinky the pinky and the brain brain brain brain brain brain brain brain brain. Before each night is done their plan will be unfurled by the dawning of the Sun they'll take over the world. The pinky and the brain the pinky and the brain thier twilight campaign is easy to explain to prove thier mousy worth they'll overthrow the earth the pinky the pinky and the brain brain brain brain brain brain brain brain narf grin

1 Like

Re: is this the most handsome nairalander?? pic by Smellymouth: 8:29am On Feb 20, 2016
grin grin grin
I dey feel like Otedola oo, because u trip for me grin cheesy
cruzita:
Exactly!!! so I left him for smellymouth
Re: is this the most handsome nairalander?? pic by zinachidi(m): 8:57am On Feb 20, 2016
dazzlingd:
I see a black head and a black trouser
lol, hilarious
Re: is this the most handsome nairalander?? pic by Maxi112: 9:25am On Feb 20, 2016
cruzita:
Exactly!!! so I left him for smellymouth
awww... that very kind of u

how do u cope with his smellymouth?
Re: is this the most handsome nairalander?? pic by Smellymouth: 10:24am On Feb 20, 2016
undecided undecided
Maxi112:
awww... that very kind of u

how do u cope with his smellymouth?
Re: is this the most handsome nairalander?? pic by Maxi112: 11:06am On Feb 20, 2016
Smellymouth:
undecided undecided
what is this look on ur face?
Re: is this the most handsome nairalander?? pic by Creamish(f): 11:29am On Feb 20, 2016
KingTom:
you wan make I sing tire today Abi. The pinky and the brain the pinky and the brain one is a genius the other's insane they're laboratory mice their genes have been sliced. The pinky the pinky and the brain brain brain brain brain brain brain brain brain. Before each night is done their plan will be unfurled by the dawning of the Sun they'll take over the world. The pinky and the brain the pinky and the brain thier twilight campaign is easy to explain to prove thier mousy worth they'll overthrow the earth the pinky the pinky and the brain brain brain brain brain brain brain brain narf grin

Ur childhood was fun.
Re: is this the most handsome nairalander?? pic by KingTom(m): 11:37am On Feb 20, 2016
Creamish:

Ur Our Childhood was fun.
fixed cool
Re: is this the most handsome nairalander?? pic by Creamish(f): 11:42am On Feb 20, 2016
KingTom:
fixed cool

Hehehe.. Yup! No regrets. grin kiss
Re: is this the most handsome nairalander?? pic by Nobody: 12:09pm On Feb 20, 2016
Honestly, id give you a 1/10. Ur waist nd how ur trouser is placed looks funny.

It reminded me of a nursery rhyme

"A lion, a lion, a lion has a tail, it has a big head and a vey small waist"

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Imagine Your Son Says He Wants To Marry Her / My Nieces Are Sex Addicts---lady / See What A Twitter User Said His Girlfriend Made Him Do For 6 Months

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.