Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,465 members, 7,819,695 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:11 PM

Amina Mohammed Inspects Delta Forcados Oil Spill (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amina Mohammed Inspects Delta Forcados Oil Spill (Photos) (16286 Views)

Okowa Inspects Delta State Leather Works Factory (Photos) / Pre-wedding Photos Of Nadine Mohammed, Amina Mohammed's Daughter / Amina Mohammed Cruises With Muh'd Sani Dattijo In Abuja. PIC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amina Mohammed Inspects Delta Forcados Oil Spill (Photos) by Nicepoker(m): 8:59pm On Feb 19, 2016
mallamseifaldin:
NIGER DELTA MILITANTS ARE VERY SILLY FOR THIS MESS THEY HAVE PUT NIGERIA...

IF BUHARI HANDLE THEM......SMH
go and control ur cattle leave niger delta alone.
Re: Amina Mohammed Inspects Delta Forcados Oil Spill (Photos) by uku797: 9:06pm On Feb 19, 2016
sandraokosun:
when u say niger delta people, When has tompolo ( who is alleged to have sold a full community land) become the niger delta people, he has only one head.
gej helped the persecution of henry okah and wasnt considered witch hunting nd people
Suffer awaits you all who sees Buhari and his government as the most powerful such that whatever he does will not have any reparcution. Bur the time when all the oil pipes will dry up as a result of the praises, dance etc for Buhari, then we will see who will cry last. Buhari is the sharpest knife, Buhari will not take this and that. Let wait and see who will suffer.
Re: Amina Mohammed Inspects Delta Forcados Oil Spill (Photos) by deflover(m): 9:07pm On Feb 19, 2016
lol....tomorrow dem go dey shout dem no need the oyel....see as she jet come see as dem wan loose revenue again...useless people.....shabi una hate us
Re: Amina Mohammed Inspects Delta Forcados Oil Spill (Photos) by Nobody: 9:12pm On Feb 19, 2016
Olive33:
and when we say nigerdelta people you as an edo person is not included ..

You can keep chanting "We SS"
i U high on weed,.where's delta & Edo..interns of crude an gas would u write Edo out,.in map Edo has the largest atlantic-ocean with no other state sharing,..some of Edo State crude oil well have been diverted down to warri area...always readwide before you keep opening ur imprudent silly words of urs,..next time ask who's Delta an Edo
Re: Amina Mohammed Inspects Delta Forcados Oil Spill (Photos) by Olive33: 9:21pm On Feb 19, 2016
nacosprof:
i U high on weed,.where's delta & Edo..interns of crude an gas would u write Edo out,.in map Edo has the largest atlantic-ocean with no other state sharing,..some of Edo State crude oil well have been diverted down to warri area...always readwide before you keep opening ur imprudent silly words of urs,..next time ask who's Delta an Edo
where ?

Re: Amina Mohammed Inspects Delta Forcados Oil Spill (Photos) by danizy14bd: 9:38pm On Feb 19, 2016
my amiable minister
Re: Amina Mohammed Inspects Delta Forcados Oil Spill (Photos) by Brightology2(m): 10:21pm On Feb 19, 2016
Working wat, if i may ask
bdemix:
God Bless Nigeria, Buhari is working
Re: Amina Mohammed Inspects Delta Forcados Oil Spill (Photos) by maestro2000(m): 1:50am On Feb 20, 2016
uku797:
Am just wondering what the Niger Delta militants are still waiting for. Anyway, two people cannot be mad at this same time. It is now the turn of Buhari to continue with his madness. When this his turn reduces a little, then the militants can kick off with the destruction of the pipe lines. Buhari does have any regard for the NDeltans. I advise they should allow him sometime and therafter. Hit VERY HARD on the pipeline such that the the entire economy goes down completely. Wondering why the militants can forget so easily. Kano gave its entire states votes to Buhari. Not even single was voided. Not even a mistake in tumb printing, no complaints of card reader failure was ever recorded in Kano. Just few days a go, Buhari took 4 Kano indegines to replace the sacked VCs out 12 that was sacked. That is just the lateted desregard for other tribes. Buhari and his government deserves the highest punishment by ways of pulling down all the oil wells. Well it is not late. Am praying for you. Not ban be the last thing.Seun, lalastical, go on and ban me.

When I see posts like this I shake my head...
So blowing up the pipeline will feed the average Nigerians? I guess you're benefiting from it.

I don't see anything in the news that signifies that the militants blew up the pipeline, pipeline Hazard happens everyday everywhere in the world due to the pipeline rusting or the flow force.

Then I guess people have easily forgotten how the pyramids of the north initially feed the whole nation. How the BARNS of yam and basket of tomatoes fed the nation before the boom of oil and now you're complaining about using one region resources to feed the nation, or were you drinking oil to survive before the discovery of oil in the ND?

The best roads, and few good infrastructure we have today in this country was done with the money from the pyramids,barns and baskets...
Kindly pls do research it..

There a thousand and one way to agitate, one of the ways is to diversify the economy and each and every one of us can do this from our own backyard, atleast the saying goes " charity begins at home" the develop worlds today never depended on their govt to do everything for them, they went out on their own and help the govt to raise the economy.
And before anybody quote me wrong I am a ND indigenes and a Nigerian to the core.

Thanks

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photos Of Ibe Kachikwu At The House Of Representatives Over The Fuel Price Hike / Niger State Youths Threaten To Blow Up Hydroelectric Dams / Governor Lalong Patronising A Groundnut Seller iIn Jos (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.