Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,454 members, 7,819,666 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:17 PM

'Helicopter' Manufactured By Two Boys In Anambra State - Science/Technology (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / 'Helicopter' Manufactured By Two Boys In Anambra State (64641 Views)

Tractors Locally Manufactured By Students In Kebbi State (Photos) / 5-Seater Helicopter Built By A Boy In Kogi With Local Materials. Photos / "Wazobia Tricycle" Manufactured In Benue, Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Helicopter' Manufactured By Two Boys In Anambra State by Abachaz: 5:02pm On Feb 20, 2016
no need to travel abroad to buy arms, this helicopter can do the dirty job
Re: 'Helicopter' Manufactured By Two Boys In Anambra State by gungab(m): 5:02pm On Feb 20, 2016
ChuxMyk:
Lol. What's a non-flying helicopter called? grin grin
toy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Helicopter' Manufactured By Two Boys In Anambra State by Nobody: 5:03pm On Feb 20, 2016
And people will call this talent? Not being harsh but a common welder down the street can build this. Can this thing fly? No. Doesn't it even have a motor? No. So what's the innovation here? Anyone can build this crap. It's high time we stop promoting mediocrity. High school students in other countries are building something better.

2 Likes

Re: 'Helicopter' Manufactured By Two Boys In Anambra State by Omoluabi16(m): 5:05pm On Feb 20, 2016
menix:

My gawd!!
This is jst all u got
Now i see why u grew up from a broken home.
I didn't grow up in a broken home.Typical baboon, that's all you do..insult people.
Re: 'Helicopter' Manufactured By Two Boys In Anambra State by Awaja(m): 5:10pm On Feb 20, 2016
Two Nigerian boys while the other ones finger signifies married Man ,In short, that iron they welded together can't be called creativity or innovation:

1 Like

Re: 'Helicopter' Manufactured By Two Boys In Anambra State by specimenC: 5:14pm On Feb 20, 2016
SoNature:

Your stupidity beats my imagination. Accepted it is a mere prototype, but did you know what the Wright brothers went through before they could design rickety aeroplanes?

These boys are supposed to be sent abroad and trained in how to manufacture the real thing. When they come back, equip the boys and leave the rest ti them.

Your kinda mentality has kept Nigeria where we are today that we even import pencils and toothpicks. I wonder what you (will) teach your children.

You need value re-orientation

Actually it is your mentality off celebrating mediocrity such as this that has kept nigeria where it is today. A prototype without doors and windows, not even glasses, no nice finishing and to top iit all it can't even fly. To even think itts coming from engineering students make it even more pathetic. That's rubbish from the pit of hell. Before you come back blabbing make sure your brain is connected to your mouth.

5 Likes

Re: 'Helicopter' Manufactured By Two Boys In Anambra State by JSmart4u(m): 5:19pm On Feb 20, 2016
Our Telented youths should try making things which hasn't been made before,not all these fake copies of things already invented

1 Like

Re: 'Helicopter' Manufactured By Two Boys In Anambra State by 1stluv(f): 5:43pm On Feb 20, 2016
ChuxMyk:
Helicopt-less

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'Helicopter' Manufactured By Two Boys In Anambra State by menix(m): 5:43pm On Feb 20, 2016
Omoluabi16:
I didn't grow up in a broken home.Typical baboon, that's all you do..insult people.

Have u seen a mad man who agrees his mad
Re: 'Helicopter' Manufactured By Two Boys In Anambra State by Omoluabi16(m): 5:53pm On Feb 20, 2016
menix:

Have u seen a mad man who agrees his mad
Listen to me o baboon of iPoD. you have a shit grammar. My private life has nothing to do with you.
Re: 'Helicopter' Manufactured By Two Boys In Anambra State by Danpotter(m): 6:02pm On Feb 20, 2016
Can this helicopter help bomb aso rock
Re: 'Helicopter' Manufactured By Two Boys In Anambra State by kabaka1: 6:20pm On Feb 20, 2016
ChuxMyk:

...I think landcopter grin grin grin
Re: 'Helicopter' Manufactured By Two Boys In Anambra State by chiefobdk(m): 7:13pm On Feb 20, 2016
Yungwizzzy:
These kids should go and sleep
it's not in our blood to make these things.
kindly leave it for the oyibo

stop making such comment. oyibo no get two head
Re: 'Helicopter' Manufactured By Two Boys In Anambra State by amyrealsea(f): 7:18pm On Feb 20, 2016
hottathanfire:
Hmmm, they tried[url][/url]

But looking at this, to me it looks like a trash, only welding work and they said they built an helicopter Does the silly thing even has an engine? If yes good, if no, they must be dumb has fellows to say they want sponsors when they should appeal for scholarship to go and study so that they can take their talents to the next level, that is if this is talent inspired in the first place.
In my opinion, they should face their welding instead of disgracing themselves.
you are such a critic! in stead of you to encourage your younger brothers on their efforts, instead u chose to insult yourself here.
but you know what? critics like you remain at the bottom.
why can't you be useful in your life once.
you are not getting any younger you know...
Re: 'Helicopter' Manufactured By Two Boys In Anambra State by F22RAPTOR(m): 7:20pm On Feb 20, 2016
Pls lets stop celebrating mediocrity
Re: 'Helicopter' Manufactured By Two Boys In Anambra State by playtheblues(f): 7:43pm On Feb 20, 2016
Can you show me anything you have ever made, even if it's ordinary broom.

dazzlingd:
there is something they call weight to size ratio...
if u understand this, u will know this helicopter will never fly
Re: 'Helicopter' Manufactured By Two Boys In Anambra State by hottathanfire(m): 8:11pm On Feb 20, 2016
amyrealsea:

you are such a critic! in stead of you to encourage your younger brothers on their efforts, instead u chose to insult yourself here.
but you know what? critics like you remain at the bottom.
why can't you be useful in your life once.
you are not getting any younger you know...
Common sense is not for everybody... Critical reasoning lifts souls and not this kind of shallow thinking you came up with. I don't trade words.

1 Like

Re: 'Helicopter' Manufactured By Two Boys In Anambra State by oluwazino(m): 8:20pm On Feb 20, 2016
Me am tired of seein all diz jare mak dose tinz move, nt moldein nd showin us mak it fly, u giyz can do it jst sit down nd fink ....... Dats ur field mak it happi Nigeria shall be grate again....
Re: 'Helicopter' Manufactured By Two Boys In Anambra State by tolastikha: 8:51pm On Feb 20, 2016
It can be called The Dum
Re: 'Helicopter' Manufactured By Two Boys In Anambra State by Yorobastard(m): 9:10pm On Feb 20, 2016
Yungwizzzy:
These kids should go and sleep

it's not in our blood to make these things.

kindly leave it for the oyibo

I dey very sure you no like progress....if you can't be happy for yourself then be for others
Re: 'Helicopter' Manufactured By Two Boys In Anambra State by gozi542: 9:18pm On Feb 20, 2016
Just just just stop this rubbish about creativity... They're really disgusting. I hate... I thought it will flying or moving what I can see is just a structure weird by an iron bender.
Re: 'Helicopter' Manufactured By Two Boys In Anambra State by Diamonddris(m): 9:44pm On Feb 20, 2016
ChuxMyk:

It is called heavencopter
Re: 'Helicopter' Manufactured By Two Boys In Anambra State by ChuxMyk(m): 10:16pm On Feb 20, 2016
Diamonddris:

It is called heavencopter
Lmao grin grin grin indeed
Re: 'Helicopter' Manufactured By Two Boys In Anambra State by ChuxMyk(m): 10:20pm On Feb 20, 2016
kabaka1:

...I think landcopter grin grin grin

I concur
Re: 'Helicopter' Manufactured By Two Boys In Anambra State by ChuxMyk(m): 10:25pm On Feb 20, 2016
[quote author=banmee post=43095688][/quote]

Let's not get too harsh. Buh I kinda agree with you
Re: 'Helicopter' Manufactured By Two Boys In Anambra State by blackgig(m): 10:56pm On Feb 20, 2016
ChuxMyk:
Lol. What's a non-flying helicopter called? grin grin grin grin

Herocopter! grin grin grin grin
Re: 'Helicopter' Manufactured By Two Boys In Anambra State by ChuxMyk(m): 11:09pm On Feb 20, 2016
blackgig:

Herocopter!
Loool. So hilarious.grin grin grin grin
Re: 'Helicopter' Manufactured By Two Boys In Anambra State by jimmy101231(m): 6:47am On Feb 21, 2016
could this be toy or something .
Re: 'Helicopter' Manufactured By Two Boys In Anambra State by ChuxMyk(m): 6:54am On Feb 21, 2016
jimmy101231:
could this be toy or something .

I've seen toy choppers that fly actually. Well, its a cool ambition to want o cr8 a flying machine. Buh, that's not a step close at all. That's basically a structure with volume to weight ratio that won't let it fly even with the engine installed. What they need is studies first b4 dey start up anything at all. To avoid time wasting.
Re: 'Helicopter' Manufactured By Two Boys In Anambra State by CuteEmma(f): 7:29am On Feb 21, 2016
arena2007:
who say we no get talent for naija?

SEE MORE PHOTOS OF THE HELICOPTER THEY MANUFACTURED HERE:

http://www.9janewsarena.com/2016/02/see-helicopter-manufactured-by-two-boys-in-anambra-state-photo.html
What's that thing called?

It can't fly, definitely too heavy, too big for a toy, too small at the same time..

Re: 'Helicopter' Manufactured By Two Boys In Anambra State by bennymark(m): 11:50am On Feb 21, 2016
This kids are just crazy about money, before you ask for help and finance, you should have something to show for your own efforts. Heaven helps those who help themselves. In this case I can only see welding skills not any heli....

If to say e get engine sef, we for say dem try. Go back home and work harder, a sponsor will come when baba-God picks up your call.

Stay Focused

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Big Whale At Bar Beach In Lagos, Nigeria (Throwback Video, Photos) / First Ever All-White Albino Shark Caught Off UK Coast (Pictures) / Graveyards Around The World Where Planes, Ships, Cars Are Left To Die (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.