Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,552 members, 7,823,437 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:08 AM

'Helicopter' Manufactured By Two Boys In Anambra State - Science/Technology (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / 'Helicopter' Manufactured By Two Boys In Anambra State (64652 Views)

Tractors Locally Manufactured By Students In Kebbi State (Photos) / 5-Seater Helicopter Built By A Boy In Kogi With Local Materials. Photos / "Wazobia Tricycle" Manufactured In Benue, Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Helicopter' Manufactured By Two Boys In Anambra State by menix(m): 1:58pm On Feb 20, 2016
Igbo amaka..
We so talented that it brews hatred from other tribe..
Re: 'Helicopter' Manufactured By Two Boys In Anambra State by ameboismyhobby(f): 1:58pm On Feb 20, 2016
They won't support dis guys now oo, na to dey look for Olajumokes to turn ambassadors. Nt hating bt Naija get talent only if ple will channel dia funds to d ryt places. Tinz we spend money on tho.
Re: 'Helicopter' Manufactured By Two Boys In Anambra State by ercel: 1:59pm On Feb 20, 2016
Some people on Nairaland busy castigating and making jest of these guys..,it's a pity.
We know that scientifically and technically their craft can't fly,but we can't take away the fact that at their level they were able to translate their imaginative power,their will and desire into something physical using their hands,and that's where the difference is! One day this drive will lead them to success,it might not be with flying object.
If you are here on Nairaland using MBs to mock and you have not started converting your dreams/passion into reality you are part of Nigeria's problem and in for a long thing..

1 Like

Re: 'Helicopter' Manufactured By Two Boys In Anambra State by martineverest(m): 1:59pm On Feb 20, 2016
DashMeYansh:
Even a Toy is better than it. It can't fly so what makes it a helicopter?...Nonsense, this is nothing more than WELDING

I doubt if my sister's Poodle can fit comfortably inside without dieing of sweat and heat
u wicked o
Re: 'Helicopter' Manufactured By Two Boys In Anambra State by edoziebobbyyahoocom(m): 2:00pm On Feb 20, 2016
dazzlingd:
helicopter that is this heavy will never fly
you attend the burial? How you wan take know say e dey too heavy abi you wan compare d weight to a real chopper? Construct your own make e be like feather b4 you criticize.
Re: 'Helicopter' Manufactured By Two Boys In Anambra State by Nobody: 2:00pm On Feb 20, 2016
This is the kind of nonsense we celebrate in Nigeria and call ourselves giant of Africa?

it neither flies so no engineering knowledge displayed, nor is it a work of art so no artistic or design talent displayed so what are we celebrating if not mediocrity?

1 Like

Re: 'Helicopter' Manufactured By Two Boys In Anambra State by salisufaskari: 2:00pm On Feb 20, 2016
Pascal181:
Ibo boys re talented
consider what position world is now,we can do with heavier metal called #kupta
Re: 'Helicopter' Manufactured By Two Boys In Anambra State by salisufaskari: 2:01pm On Feb 20, 2016
Pascal181:
Ibo boys re talented
consider what position world is now,we cant do with heavier metal called #kupta
Re: 'Helicopter' Manufactured By Two Boys In Anambra State by Donfamous(m): 2:01pm On Feb 20, 2016
pacoson:
seeing biafrans and there intelligence
and u had to end it by saying rubbish people
Re: 'Helicopter' Manufactured By Two Boys In Anambra State by Omoluabi16(m): 2:03pm On Feb 20, 2016
menix:
Igbo amaka..
We so talented that it brews hatred from other tribe..

kip deluding urself
Re: 'Helicopter' Manufactured By Two Boys In Anambra State by SmartMugu: 2:06pm On Feb 20, 2016
ChuxMyk:
Lol. What's a non-flying helicopter called? grin grin
Chillingcopter grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'Helicopter' Manufactured By Two Boys In Anambra State by tyangel: 2:08pm On Feb 20, 2016
anybody can do this now,what's big deal?
Re: 'Helicopter' Manufactured By Two Boys In Anambra State by dazzlingd(m): 2:09pm On Feb 20, 2016
tayooluwole:
It sometimes baffles me to wordlessness about how Nigerians joyouslly celebrate mediocrity. A prototype of what has been in existence for donkey years was made and the next thing that follows is drumming and dancing... Na wa ooooo
help me tell them oo, it's typical of our black fellows, always too emotional about things and things attached to the black race.
people should come out of this stone age and see what is happening in the world....young bloods with great innovations in the world of science and technologies.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Helicopter' Manufactured By Two Boys In Anambra State by Spanner4(m): 2:10pm On Feb 20, 2016
ChuxMyk:
Lol. What's a non-flying helicopter called? grin grin

It is called Helifooter

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'Helicopter' Manufactured By Two Boys In Anambra State by dazzlingd(m): 2:11pm On Feb 20, 2016
edoziebobbyyahoocom:

you attend the burial? How you wan take know say e dey too heavy abi you wan compare d weight to a real chopper? Construct your own make e be like feather b4 you criticize.
there is something they call weight to size ratio...
if u understand this, u will know this helicopter will never fly

1 Like

Re: 'Helicopter' Manufactured By Two Boys In Anambra State by rhozaay(m): 2:13pm On Feb 20, 2016
#buyNaijatoSaveTheNaira
Re: 'Helicopter' Manufactured By Two Boys In Anambra State by oluizi(m): 2:14pm On Feb 20, 2016
If it smells like scam or looks like scam then it probably is...
Re: 'Helicopter' Manufactured By Two Boys In Anambra State by Nobody: 2:14pm On Feb 20, 2016
MODs I really don't understand what wrong wit u guys sometimes. Some of d posts u guys move to front page is not front page worthy and I c irony in d way u present them.
Re: 'Helicopter' Manufactured By Two Boys In Anambra State by Nobody: 2:18pm On Feb 20, 2016
grin
DashMeYansh:
Even a Toy is better than it. It can't fly so what makes it a helicopter?...Nonsense, this is nothing more than WELDING

I doubt if my sister's Poodle can fit comfortably inside without dieing of sweat and heat
Re: 'Helicopter' Manufactured By Two Boys In Anambra State by Skywalker5(m): 2:21pm On Feb 20, 2016
But this kind of idea is already available and it's old. We can't be re-creating old technology and still call it technology.i mean the helicopter can't fly. In this technology age where we now have gadgets like drones, would be nice to see boys like this reverse engineer technology. for example break a drone apart, bring it back together and enhance its feature or clone a new technology with enhancement.

2 Likes

Re: 'Helicopter' Manufactured By Two Boys In Anambra State by Emyogalanya: 2:22pm On Feb 20, 2016
dazzlingd:
helicopter that is this heavy will never fly

**modified

people bashing me for this comment, it's typical of our black fellows, always too emotional about things and things attached to the black race.
people should come out of this stone age and see what is happening in the world....young bloods with great innovations in the world of science and technologies, programmers, application and software developers..

pathetic to see our people bring out drums to dance to the tunes of mediocrity....
G and D thats how innocent started yes proudly ipob . Anyi bu igbo mereya
Re: 'Helicopter' Manufactured By Two Boys In Anambra State by menix(m): 2:24pm On Feb 20, 2016
Omoluabi16:
kip deluding urself

See this son of crayfish is learning new Vocabulary daily.
Am happy for you.
Re: 'Helicopter' Manufactured By Two Boys In Anambra State by dazzlingd(m): 2:25pm On Feb 20, 2016
playtheblues:
Lol I doubt if he understands the sarcarcism...

there is something they call weight to size ratio...
if u understand this, u will know this helicopter will never fly
Re: 'Helicopter' Manufactured By Two Boys In Anambra State by Omoluabi16(m): 2:26pm On Feb 20, 2016
menix:

See this son of crayfish is learning new Vocabulary daily.
Am happy for you.
you're too thick to understand simple grammar. it's I'm, not am. Ipod.
Re: 'Helicopter' Manufactured By Two Boys In Anambra State by ferdyferd: 2:29pm On Feb 20, 2016
This is not new and a poor attempt I must add. Go to uniben I remember in my undergraduate days those guys in engineering made a sport car that they test drive around school.

And most importantly they also made a small helicopter that they also test drive around school. Everyone in school could see it flying in the air. The only down side is that u will tink bokoharam is about to strike coz the noise from the helicopter is that loud grin even though it's hight up into the air.

But none the less this is a very good job by hardworking Nigerians who do use their brain for something good. It doesn't look like it will fly but it's a good job none the less
Re: 'Helicopter' Manufactured By Two Boys In Anambra State by menix(m): 2:30pm On Feb 20, 2016
Omoluabi16:
you're too thick to understand simple grammar. it's I'm, not am. Ipod.

Hahahahahahahah..

Pls use the "I" I left out for ur shopping at Shop-Left...

Lion marked face.
Re: 'Helicopter' Manufactured By Two Boys In Anambra State by SolexxBarry(m): 2:33pm On Feb 20, 2016
Ok,nice but what's the buzz about since it can't fly
Re: 'Helicopter' Manufactured By Two Boys In Anambra State by jayzblack(m): 2:35pm On Feb 20, 2016
and sm dullard sky-scrapers who can nt make an ordinary zobo ar here ranting like a laser_fever rubbish. Go and do ur own if u think u got talent more than them and paste it hr. thunder fire heart attack.
Re: 'Helicopter' Manufactured By Two Boys In Anambra State by kibzz(m): 2:42pm On Feb 20, 2016
Mods.. Brilliant job bringing this poop to fp..

Sad piece of construction (mind you this is welding not engineering) I did a better piece of engineering in my final year project- an autonomous vehicle- and in Uniben.. Our ECOTUKETUKE is the best in the country.. Overall this "chillingcopter" for the level of the builders is not an innovation..

1 Like

Re: 'Helicopter' Manufactured By Two Boys In Anambra State by Fernandowski(m): 2:46pm On Feb 20, 2016
I can swear with my life that those two boys lives in my hood
I know them
dem try shaaa

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Byebye To Fuel Scarcity... Welcome BIOGAS / Big Whale At Bar Beach In Lagos, Nigeria (Throwback Video, Photos) / First Ever All-White Albino Shark Caught Off UK Coast (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.