Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,784 members, 7,810,045 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:18 PM

'Helicopter' Manufactured By Two Boys In Anambra State - Science/Technology (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / 'Helicopter' Manufactured By Two Boys In Anambra State (64624 Views)

Tractors Locally Manufactured By Students In Kebbi State (Photos) / 5-Seater Helicopter Built By A Boy In Kogi With Local Materials. Photos / "Wazobia Tricycle" Manufactured In Benue, Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Helicopter' Manufactured By Two Boys In Anambra State by binaryontop(f): 2:46pm On Feb 20, 2016
If this can be worked on then they will do it better
Re: 'Helicopter' Manufactured By Two Boys In Anambra State by yinkuscious(m): 2:46pm On Feb 20, 2016
dazzlingd:
helicopter that is this heavy will never fly

**modified

people bashing me for this comment, it's typical of our black fellows, always too emotional about things and things attached to the black race.
people should come out of this stone age and see what is happening in the world....young bloods with great innovations in the world of science and technologies, programmers, application and software developers..

pathetic to see our people bring out drums to dance to the tunes of mediocrity....
why not weld ur ass together and make it fly ?
Re: 'Helicopter' Manufactured By Two Boys In Anambra State by egedege1(m): 2:51pm On Feb 20, 2016
Yungwizzzy:
These kids should go and sleep
it's not in our blood to make these things.
kindly leave it for the oyibo
Kindly change your mindset sir, thanks.
Re: 'Helicopter' Manufactured By Two Boys In Anambra State by Valwarren: 2:52pm On Feb 20, 2016
Proud to be from this lovely state cool
Re: 'Helicopter' Manufactured By Two Boys In Anambra State by fireforfire: 2:53pm On Feb 20, 2016
Can it fly
If not thrn its useless
Re: 'Helicopter' Manufactured By Two Boys In Anambra State by sheubaba2013: 2:54pm On Feb 20, 2016
What if they start manufacturing it in masses for children as a toy helicopter?
Re: 'Helicopter' Manufactured By Two Boys In Anambra State by dominique(f): 2:55pm On Feb 20, 2016
This is neither innovative nor creative, just a pile of rubbish.

I'm so sick and tired of jobless youths piling junks and scraps together then asking for sponsorship. Could this be the latest scam trick?

1 Like

Re: 'Helicopter' Manufactured By Two Boys In Anambra State by laytoshtwo: 3:01pm On Feb 20, 2016
ChuxMyk:
Lol. What's a non-flying helicopter called? grin grin

I thought they came to the burial in the helicopter. It is called Carlicopter

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'Helicopter' Manufactured By Two Boys In Anambra State by banmee(m): 3:01pm On Feb 20, 2016
[quote author=ChuxMyk post=43093722]Lol. What's a non-flying helicopter called? grin grin[/quote

Nigerians are easily dazzled by mediocrity which is why they never seem to move forward. This is merely a sculpture. I wonder if the OP and the MOD went to school.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Helicopter' Manufactured By Two Boys In Anambra State by Stanleywaxy(m): 3:06pm On Feb 20, 2016
ChuxMyk:

Heliwalker grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'Helicopter' Manufactured By Two Boys In Anambra State by feeloscar(m): 3:10pm On Feb 20, 2016
ChuxMyk:
Helikofta

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'Helicopter' Manufactured By Two Boys In Anambra State by Dbeliever(m): 3:11pm On Feb 20, 2016
There are talents in every nucks and cranies of Nigeria but the problem is sponsorship. On my final year project at UNIVERSITY OF AGRICULTURE MAKURDI, I produced a biscuit for all ages but the lack of sponsorship is the hurdle.
Re: 'Helicopter' Manufactured By Two Boys In Anambra State by Atom57(m): 3:16pm On Feb 20, 2016
yinkuscious:
why not weld ur ass together and make it fly ?

I can't stop laughing.. this is d type of comment that always bring me back to nairaland

1 Like

Re: 'Helicopter' Manufactured By Two Boys In Anambra State by harsysky(m): 3:16pm On Feb 20, 2016
I've read comments criticizing those boys, and I must tell y'all worthless folks: it is a mentality you are feeding on and it is growing mightily inside you guys. Even when they do exceptional things, instead of looking at ways to encourage them, you look at the flaws. It's way too bad! I pity you guys cos what you say/write now, in years to come, you will look at it and regret ever doing so, I.e., if you don't become a fool @ 40 that leads to becoming a fool 4ever.

Keep criticizing since that's what some of y'all are good at.
Re: 'Helicopter' Manufactured By Two Boys In Anambra State by Tobium1(m): 3:28pm On Feb 20, 2016
No be jut to build de body be am o, what about de interior, de engine
Re: 'Helicopter' Manufactured By Two Boys In Anambra State by SoNature(m): 3:32pm On Feb 20, 2016
Yungwizzzy:
These kids should go and sleep

it's not in our blood to make these things.

kindly leave it for the oyibo

Your stupidity beats my imagination. Accepted it is a mere prototype, but did you know what the Wright brothers went through before they could design rickety aeroplanes?

These boys are supposed to be sent abroad and trained in how to manufacture the real thing. When they come back, equip the boys and leave the rest ti them.

Your kinda mentality has kept Nigeria where we are today that we even import pencils and toothpicks. I wonder what you (will) teach your children.

You need value re-orientation

1 Like

Re: 'Helicopter' Manufactured By Two Boys In Anambra State by gykes(m): 3:33pm On Feb 20, 2016
DashMeYansh:
Even a Toy is better than it. It can't fly so what makes it a helicopter?...Nonsense, this is nothing more than WELDING

I doubt if my sister's Poodle can [size=18pt]fit[/size] comfortably inside without dieing of sweat and [size=18pt]heat[/size]

i caught your rhymez bro

1 Like

Re: 'Helicopter' Manufactured By Two Boys In Anambra State by yemivictor: 3:52pm On Feb 20, 2016
I fail to see the exceptional component in what they've built.
First off, helicopter building is not new technology and the honours isn't theirs.

Secondly, what have they added? Have they discovered light weight materials that can be further tested or can the engine run on water?

We could see them as skillful welders but nothing more. There're many shops in Lagos where they can hone these skills and earn a decent living.

1 Like

Re: 'Helicopter' Manufactured By Two Boys In Anambra State by jidxin(m): 3:53pm On Feb 20, 2016
Re: 'Helicopter' Manufactured By Two Boys In Anambra State by jidxin(m): 3:54pm On Feb 20, 2016
SoNature:

Your stupidity beats my imagination. Accepted it is a mere prototype, but did you know what the Wright brothers went through before they could design rickety aeroplanes?

These boys are supposed to be sent abroad and trained in how to manufacture the real thing. When they come back, equip the boys and leave the rest ti them.

Your kinda mentality has kept Nigeria where we are today that we even import pencils and toothpicks. I wonder what you (will) teach your children.

You need value re-orientation
plsss shatttap it is a begging DAT has gone to another stage
Re: 'Helicopter' Manufactured By Two Boys In Anambra State by okaforsamuel: 3:59pm On Feb 20, 2016
Oga na old news b dis na..it trended few wks passed..
Re: 'Helicopter' Manufactured By Two Boys In Anambra State by fitinwell: 4:00pm On Feb 20, 2016
[size=18pt]Instead of Nigerians to discover dis brains No.. Dey won't instead shouting JUMOKE modeling.. JUMOKE front page.. DIS country going backward on per seconds billing.. [/size]
Re: 'Helicopter' Manufactured By Two Boys In Anambra State by jayloms: 4:06pm On Feb 20, 2016
olowodaddy:

you are right, it has to be as light as a Boeing 747 to fly.

Chaii cheesy
Re: 'Helicopter' Manufactured By Two Boys In Anambra State by somez(m): 4:07pm On Feb 20, 2016
An Heli
ChuxMyk:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'Helicopter' Manufactured By Two Boys In Anambra State by jayloms: 4:10pm On Feb 20, 2016
attackgat:
I'm an Anambra man but I'm more concerned that these boys are going to try to make that thing fly and in the process, the Helicopter blades will take both their heads off! I would rather have a helicopter that does not fly but two able bodied men alive than a flying helicopter and two headless bodies on the floor

Why Una one kill pesin with laff sef grin
Re: 'Helicopter' Manufactured By Two Boys In Anambra State by akigbemaru: 4:13pm On Feb 20, 2016
Breakthrough
Re: 'Helicopter' Manufactured By Two Boys In Anambra State by miketayo(m): 4:26pm On Feb 20, 2016
emirate0:
Buy made in 9ja

Would u seriously buy that?
Re: 'Helicopter' Manufactured By Two Boys In Anambra State by horllamy(m): 4:34pm On Feb 20, 2016
arena2007:
who say we no get talent for naija?

SEE MORE PHOTOS OF THE HELICOPTER THEY MANUFACTURED HERE:

http://www.9janewsarena.com/2016/02/see-helicopter-manufactured-by-two-boys-in-anambra-state-photo.html

O boy this people get talented weller

Just keep it up......

All is well
Re: 'Helicopter' Manufactured By Two Boys In Anambra State by macaranta(m): 4:36pm On Feb 20, 2016
The thing that will make it fly is not sponsorship it's called education.

When you understand the relationship between lift and drag(aerodynamics) your shit is going to fly.

2 Likes

Re: 'Helicopter' Manufactured By Two Boys In Anambra State by gmaribel(m): 4:41pm On Feb 20, 2016
attackgat:
I'm an Anambra man but I'm more concerned that these boys are going to try to make that thing fly and in the process, the Helicopter blades will take both their heads off! I would rather have a helicopter that does not fly but two able bodied men alive than a flying helicopter and two headless bodies on the floor
grin grin grin you are wicked. lol. grin
Re: 'Helicopter' Manufactured By Two Boys In Anambra State by Litmus: 4:52pm On Feb 20, 2016
They should try harder embarassed Right now with the proliferation of materials,books, information online and standardized electronic components (modular) available, the helicopter they're displaying is embarrassing even for an 8 year old unless it flies. They shouldn't give up, they should just reorient their thought process. think bigger be more adventurous.

That helicopter couldn't be worst if you scrounged up foil and attached wood to the top and called it invention. Guys are having a laugh as chaves would say....

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

First Ever All-White Albino Shark Caught Off UK Coast (Pictures) / Bermuda Triangle Mystery - Facts And Myths / Graveyards Around The World Where Planes, Ships, Cars Are Left To Die (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.