Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,433 members, 7,815,980 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:44 PM

How Did Your First-love Affect You Negatively? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Did Your First-love Affect You Negatively? (675 Views)

What Lesson Did Your Last Relationship Teach You? / Why First Love Is Always Special / Do You Still Remember Your First Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Did Your First-love Affect You Negatively? by CaniiiceDim(m): 10:19pm On Feb 19, 2016
Our First love have a way of shaping of mentality and how we see romantic relationship for the rest of our lives.
Let's do this;
This is a call for us to recall how our first-love influenced us negatively.
I 'll begin by starting.lol
Ok,
I had my first true girlfriend immediately after my WAEC exams.
She actually dumped me later because according to her, I call her too much on phone.
It was so painful eehn!
Ever since then,
Every other lady I have dated have always complained that I hardly call them on phone.
I have tried to change but no way.
I will never have another woman complain of too much calls from me again. Smh
So, your turn...
Add yours!
Re: How Did Your First-love Affect You Negatively? by vault(m): 10:25pm On Feb 19, 2016
was at ss3 then..... any time I was with her, I talk senseless things like Michelangelo...... she had to dump me 4 a grown, matured dude grin

2 Likes

Re: How Did Your First-love Affect You Negatively? by SolexxBarry(m): 10:34pm On Feb 19, 2016
Was in ss2,she complained dat anytime I'm wit her my "young john" always stands erect,and its embarrassing her,she dumped me cry embarassed
Re: How Did Your First-love Affect You Negatively? by Nobody: 11:02pm On Feb 19, 2016
trust issues really. You'll have to really earn my trust

then, talk about being overtly dramatic. if you're too nice I'll have to start smelling rat.
Re: How Did Your First-love Affect You Negatively? by KINGinVAHALA: 11:06pm On Feb 19, 2016
CaniiiceDim:
Our First love have a way of shaping of mentality and how we see romantic relationship for the rest of our lives.
Let's do this;
This is a call for us to recall how our first-love influenced us negatively.
I 'll begin by starting.lol
Ok,
I had my first true girlfriend immediately after my WAEC exams.
She actually dumped me later because according to her, I call her too much on phone.
It was so painful eehn!
Ever since then,
Every other lady I have dated have always complained that I hardly call them on phone.
I have tried to change but no way.
I will never have another woman complain of too much calls from me again. Smh
So, your turn...
Add yours!
It never had any effect on me later in life bcus i cudnt even remembered what transpired in my first relationship/love. Was so young then, primary 5 or something like dat.

The last time i saw d girl again(2yrs ago) i had no course regretting not been with her again bcus she was damn so wack.
Re: How Did Your First-love Affect You Negatively? by mhizsimi(f): 2:00am On Feb 20, 2016
He cheated...and since then I find it difficult to trust a guy...
Re: How Did Your First-love Affect You Negatively? by Monifere85(f): 5:17am On Feb 20, 2016
I was 21 years old, and my first love turned out to be a very well known Yahoo boy cry I knew something wasn't right by the way he acted so I left him. Im pretty sure he was cheating on me as well. The lady he dated after me ended up being detained at the airport in Nigeria. Because of him I had a very hard time trusting anybody without thinking they were a crooked, lying, thief or running a background check on them. It took me years to get over that.
Re: How Did Your First-love Affect You Negatively? by Sexytemi(f): 7:41am On Feb 20, 2016
i was in ss2 when he left my school, was so in love with him o, cried like i never did when he left, i hated him for that and i still do till now, but d weird thing is i still think of him sometimes, the effect it had on me is i can't fully love another, always conscious and unsure about their love, if a guy tells me he loves me, i hardly believe him cox of my first love......it hurting all over while typing o

But the bright side to it is am dating more someone worth it than him.

1 Like

Re: How Did Your First-love Affect You Negatively? by Nobody: 7:51am On Feb 20, 2016
Funny enough my love life is a recycle back to back

Like criosly they just always preach one thing to me

Sickstars halfrica's supra ego *learn to love your self first*

(1) (Reply)

Ladies! Top Reasons Why He Hasn't Asked You Out!! / You Might Be Interested, Open. / Could This Really Be True???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.