Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,991 members, 7,814,383 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:01 PM

Between The Ladies And The Guys Who Is More Sincere In Relationships.... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Between The Ladies And The Guys Who Is More Sincere In Relationships.... (5563 Views)

Don't Marry Guys Who Have This 10 Habits... / To The Guys: If She Is Not Yours Don't Go Nude With Her - Bamisepeter's Blog / Wedding!! The Ladies Are Holding The Guys Back (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Between The Ladies And The Guys Who Is More Sincere In Relationships.... by firstking01(m): 10:36pm On Feb 19, 2016
Lets Debate On This Issue Tonight...Between The Ladies And the Guys Who Is More Insincere In A Relationship...

For The Little Time I 've Come Closed To Girls I 've Personally Observed That Most Of the Girls Hardly Cheat Unless Except Their Boy Friends had Given Them Reasons To Do So, Even @That, A Girl Would Still Stuck To Her Guns Even When She Just Broke Up With Her Guy, You Won't See Her Going Around To Sleep With Another Guy, And Even If She Had To Do That, It Will Take Her Sometime....Unlike Most Guys, Imediately They Break Up With Their Girl Friends, The next Thing Is For Them To Start Flirting With Any Available Girl....And That's Why Most Times If We Guys Ask A Girl Out, She'd Be Sincere Enough First Admit That She Has A Boy Friend, But 90% Of Guys Would Never Admit That They Have A Girl Friend Even When They Actually Have A Girl Friend...

Note; I Used To Fall Under That Category Of Unfaithful Guys, But I'm Turning A NewLeaf Now...Also Note, This Is My Own Personal Observation....You can Counter Me With Good Reasons....

In Summary, I think When It Comes To Faithfulness And Sincerity In Relationships, Women Are Better Of Than Men....Let's Say The Ratio Is 70;30 cool...

Drop Your Coments...
Re: Between The Ladies And The Guys Who Is More Sincere In Relationships.... by Mutuwa(m): 10:42pm On Feb 19, 2016
*象山寨机会在家人都在乎
Laughing in Chinese.

1 Like

Re: Between The Ladies And The Guys Who Is More Sincere In Relationships.... by vault(m): 10:46pm On Feb 19, 2016
most unfaithful women are being influenced by their unfaithful ex

2 Likes

Re: Between The Ladies And The Guys Who Is More Sincere In Relationships.... by misspicy(f): 10:49pm On Feb 19, 2016
cool
Re: Between The Ladies And The Guys Who Is More Sincere In Relationships.... by firstking01(m): 10:53pm On Feb 19, 2016
Mutuwa:
*象山寨机会在家人都在乎
Laughing in Chinese.
nobi only chinese, na burundigrin...but the thread is true??
Re: Between The Ladies And The Guys Who Is More Sincere In Relationships.... by firstking01(m): 10:56pm On Feb 19, 2016
vault:
most unfaithful women are being influenced by their unfaithful ex
i hardly believe this scenario....why would i be influenced when i have a good relationship going for me?, i guess ur talking abt the gullible ladies??
Re: Between The Ladies And The Guys Who Is More Sincere In Relationships.... by firstking01(m): 10:57pm On Feb 19, 2016
misspicy:
cool
Whatcu thinkgrin
Re: Between The Ladies And The Guys Who Is More Sincere In Relationships.... by firstking01(m): 10:58pm On Feb 19, 2016
misspicy:
cool
Whatchu thinkgrin
Re: Between The Ladies And The Guys Who Is More Sincere In Relationships.... by Nobody: 10:59pm On Feb 19, 2016
faithful kor, fateful ni
Re: Between The Ladies And The Guys Who Is More Sincere In Relationships.... by Daniel2289(m): 11:07pm On Feb 19, 2016
It depence
Re: Between The Ladies And The Guys Who Is More Sincere In Relationships.... by firstking01(m): 11:16pm On Feb 19, 2016
Daniel2289:
It depence
it depends, how??
Re: Between The Ladies And The Guys Who Is More Sincere In Relationships.... by firstking01(m): 11:17pm On Feb 19, 2016
justified10:
faithful kor, fateful ni
i meant faithful o
Re: Between The Ladies And The Guys Who Is More Sincere In Relationships.... by Nobody: 11:18pm On Feb 19, 2016
firstking01:
i meant faithful o
Dia can not b a faithful relationship, Dia can only b a fateful one.
Re: Between The Ladies And The Guys Who Is More Sincere In Relationships.... by KINGinVAHALA: 11:21pm On Feb 19, 2016
@Op are you debating on the question you asked or you re supporting the ladies?
Re: Between The Ladies And The Guys Who Is More Sincere In Relationships.... by firstking01(m): 11:21pm On Feb 19, 2016
justified10:
Dia can not b a faithful relationship, Dia can only b a fateful one.
hmmm, i'm not @equillibrum bro, balance me??
Re: Between The Ladies And The Guys Who Is More Sincere In Relationships.... by Nobody: 11:28pm On Feb 19, 2016
firstking01:
hmmm, i'm not @equillibrum bro, balance me??
sit wella, u go balance.

anyways, ur question is not one dat I can give a direct answer to..

both men and women cheat in relationships..

I av cheated in some of my previous relationships(and my partner were faithful), and I av been cheated on in some( and I was faithful).
Re: Between The Ladies And The Guys Who Is More Sincere In Relationships.... by Lovelynature(m): 11:32pm On Feb 19, 2016
misspicy:
cool
Is that all you can say?tongue
Re: Between The Ladies And The Guys Who Is More Sincere In Relationships.... by misspicy(f): 11:34pm On Feb 19, 2016
firstking01:
Whatcu thinkgrin
you have said it all mister....men are more unfaithful. will modify tomorrow cool
Re: Between The Ladies And The Guys Who Is More Sincere In Relationships.... by misspicy(f): 11:35pm On Feb 19, 2016
Lovelynature:
Is that all you can say?tongue
devilishnature tongue yes grin
Re: Between The Ladies And The Guys Who Is More Sincere In Relationships.... by porchster: 11:41pm On Feb 19, 2016
lol all started from porchster post... jack up guy dont be a slave to yourself just bcoz u want to please them.
Re: Between The Ladies And The Guys Who Is More Sincere In Relationships.... by Lovelynature(m): 11:42pm On Feb 19, 2016
misspicy:

devilishnature tongue yes grin
Is that your final answer? Tell the op how I was more faithful than you in our relationship joorwink
Re: Between The Ladies And The Guys Who Is More Sincere In Relationships.... by misspicy(f): 11:44pm On Feb 19, 2016
Lovelynature:
Is that your final answer? Tell the op how I was more faithful than you in our relationship joorwink

lol.... most guys are unfaithful in a relationship. undecided
Re: Between The Ladies And The Guys Who Is More Sincere In Relationships.... by Tallesty1(m): 11:45pm On Feb 19, 2016
misspicy:
you have said it all mister....men are more unfaithful. will modify tomorrow cool
Women cheat more, but men easily get caught.
Re: Between The Ladies And The Guys Who Is More Sincere In Relationships.... by Leriebloom(f): 11:45pm On Feb 19, 2016
Its a 50/50 thing. We have few guys and girls who her faithful in their relationship the same way we have guys and girls who are unfaithful in their relationships. We are all humans #fact

1 Like

Re: Between The Ladies And The Guys Who Is More Sincere In Relationships.... by Tallesty1(m): 11:46pm On Feb 19, 2016
misspicy:

Taa.
One must not have sex to cheat, shey you know that?
Once you see yourself deleting pictures and messages, you're there.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Between The Ladies And The Guys Who Is More Sincere In Relationships.... by Nobody: 11:51pm On Feb 19, 2016
Either of the party can decide to be faithful or not faithful, it is not a gender thing.

1 Like

Re: Between The Ladies And The Guys Who Is More Sincere In Relationships.... by ashewoboy(m): 11:58pm On Feb 19, 2016
Leriebloom:
Its a 50/50 thing. We have few guys and girls who her faithful in their relationship the same way we have guys and girls who are unfaithful in their relationships. We are all humans #fact

In your own relationship, who is more faithful? Pretty gals like you can't be faithful.
Re: Between The Ladies And The Guys Who Is More Sincere In Relationships.... by Lovelynature(m): 12:10am On Feb 20, 2016
misspicy:

you think so. Not when bae is set (curvy enough) and ready to give it to him almost every time he wanted it, at least she could keep him for a while before mr nature leads him away.

But truth be told, both sexes cheat. No one can be said to be more faithful, as an average lady is likely to be toasted by two to three guys daily, one maybe mere admirer while the rest are serious toasters even when she makes it clear that she has a boyfriend. With time the pressure would be much on her and she's tempted to cheat. I know you encounter this on daily basis. Lol... On the men side, the way ladies dress and paint themselves these days makes an average man get attracted to the physical look thereby making ways for cheating as the next thing that may come to his mind is how to get the babe.

However, all these ain't excuses for cheating

2 Likes

Re: Between The Ladies And The Guys Who Is More Sincere In Relationships.... by vault(m): 12:16am On Feb 20, 2016
firstking01:
i hardly believe this scenario....why would i be influenced when i have a good relationship going for me?, i guess ur talking abt the gullible ladies??
which other type of ladies get influence with negative stuffs..... gullible ones ofcourse
Re: Between The Ladies And The Guys Who Is More Sincere In Relationships.... by firstking01(m): 5:11am On Feb 20, 2016
vault:

which other type of ladies get influence with negative stuffs..... gullible ones ofcourse
hmmmm
Re: Between The Ladies And The Guys Who Is More Sincere In Relationships.... by firstking01(m): 5:13am On Feb 20, 2016
misspicy:
todae dan reach, come modifycheesy
Re: Between The Ladies And The Guys Who Is More Sincere In Relationships.... by firstking01(m): 5:14am On Feb 20, 2016
justified10:
sit wella, u go balance.

anyways, ur question is not one dat I can give a direct answer to..

both men and women cheat in relationships..

I av cheated in some of my previous relationships(and my partner were faithful), and I av been cheated on in some( and I was faithful).
but by and large, na u cheat passcheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Female Prison Guard Captured For 'engaging In Sexual Relations With A Detainee' / 7 Ways To Cheat In A Relationship Without Cheating / Question For The Guys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.