Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,320 members, 7,811,947 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:44 AM

How I Sexed My Friend Pussy - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How I Sexed My Friend Pussy (3754 Views)

We Sexed On Our First Date, Hope I'm Not Cheap? / Love Sweet Oo,, Bbnaija EFE And MARVIS Sexed,Kissed And Romanced Again Deeply / I Just Sexed A Lady For 15 Minutes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Sexed My Friend Pussy by Nobody: 10:37pm On Feb 19, 2016
She came to me in my off campus ,and there was no light in the hostel,so i put on my generator,she came into my room,and i was just coming out of the bathroom naked,she sat down shy,and i sat on my bed,she now said she is sorry for seeing my joystick ,so i now went to her and i gave her orijin to drink,she feel high ,and i off her clothes, and then i saw her big nyansh like drum ,and i bleeped her silly

1 Like

Re: How I Sexed My Friend Pussy by vault(m): 10:41pm On Feb 19, 2016
am pretty sure you are even taking the orijin ryt now. undecided

7 Likes

Re: How I Sexed My Friend Pussy by firstking01(m): 10:50pm On Feb 19, 2016
Some people are just crazygrin, why would a student be this loosed and silly undecided

1 Like

Re: How I Sexed My Friend Pussy by Nobody: 10:52pm On Feb 19, 2016
Lol
Dunno wt 2say sef

2nd to comment incase dis dumb thread mkes fp grin

1 Like

Re: How I Sexed My Friend Pussy by EHMIR(m): 10:57pm On Feb 19, 2016
Nl needs a kolomental section for peeps like opsad

2 Likes

Re: How I Sexed My Friend Pussy by 3rdlegxxx(m): 12:21am On Feb 20, 2016
This site or forum really needs a silly, stupid and wasted topics section; like seriously, whenever I hear some make up a short funny story like this and say I fucker her silly, I just shake my head knowing it's all fake and immature, no offense op.

2 Likes

Re: How I Sexed My Friend Pussy by 3rdlegxxx(m): 12:25am On Feb 20, 2016
naughtynaughty:
Lol

Dunno wt 2say sef

2nd to comment incase dis dumb thread mkes fp grin

I have been trying to wrap my head over why so many nairalanders say 1st to comment, 2nd and 3rd to comment and it seems like a big deal to them, maybe cos I just became really active here but it still beats me how that is even cool to begin with.. Anyways what's up wif mz anonynous
Re: How I Sexed My Friend Pussy by Nobody: 12:25am On Feb 20, 2016
I feel sorry for you. Eventually you'll get laid soon.
Re: How I Sexed My Friend Pussy by Nobody: 12:27am On Feb 20, 2016
Davidsylva:
She came to me in my off campus ,and there was no light in the hostel,so i put on my generator,she came into my room,and i was just coming out of the bathroom naked,she sat down shy,and i sat on my bed,she now said she is sorry for seeing my joystick ,so i now went to her and i gave her orijin to drink,she feel high ,and i off her clothes, and then i saw her big nyansh like drum ,and i bleeped her silly
Lol

Anyway u sharp sha. No time.
Re: How I Sexed My Friend Pussy by IamChuks(m): 12:33am On Feb 20, 2016
sometimes I think that all thrash have been left for lawma but not for this useless thrash called thread still peeping to see front page...
After all timaya said it.... 'its allowed" - "Thrash is allowed"

1 Like

Re: How I Sexed My Friend Pussy by Nobody: 1:54am On Feb 20, 2016
This is PURE FICTION. grin Op peddle your lies elsewhere.Thanks. wink

1 Like

Re: How I Sexed My Friend Pussy by ministeriallist: 3:15am On Feb 20, 2016
Op, are you related to Lie M_____?
Re: How I Sexed My Friend Pussy by Nobody: 3:53am On Feb 20, 2016
Bet why op undecided undecided
Re: How I Sexed My Friend Pussy by MilesLamar(m): 6:03am On Feb 20, 2016
She came to my house, no lite, I ON gen, I comot frm toilet, she shy blah blah op Dan ubanka
Re: How I Sexed My Friend Pussy by Nobody: 6:15am On Feb 20, 2016
Noted! Tot u shd kno its seen
Re: How I Sexed My Friend Pussy by cruzita(f): 7:23am On Feb 20, 2016
undecided and the story ended happily ever after

1 Like

Re: How I Sexed My Friend Pussy by Fajs: 8:04am On Feb 20, 2016
Short Funny Story 10/10
Re: How I Sexed My Friend Pussy by Nobody: 9:22am On Feb 20, 2016
3rdlegxxx:

I have been trying to wrap my head over why so many nairalanders say 1st to comment, 2nd and 3rd to comment and it seems like a big deal to them, maybe cos I just became really active here but it still beats me how that is even cool to begin with.. Anyways what's up wif mz anonynous
uve bn here fr a long tym nah. U shld knw y

Since 2011?
Re: How I Sexed My Friend Pussy by 3rdlegxxx(m): 10:19am On Feb 20, 2016
naughtynaughty:
uve bn here fr a long tym nah. U shld knw y

Since 2011?

Yes I have, funny thing I only became active some 4, 5 months ago, I usually just stop by, read a few topics and jet off, I'm just beginning to understand likes, shares, mentions, followed topics and all that, u skipped answering how u are mz anonymous, I want to skip passed that stage tho..
Re: How I Sexed My Friend Pussy by Nobody: 10:43am On Feb 20, 2016
3rdlegxxx:

Yes I have, funny thing I only became active some 4, 5 months ago, I usually just stop by, read a few topics and jet off, I'm just beginning to understand likes, shares, mentions, followed topics and all that, u skipped answering how u are mz anonymous, I want to skip passed that stage tho..
wats mz anonymous?
Re: How I Sexed My Friend Pussy by 3rdlegxxx(m): 10:47am On Feb 20, 2016
naughtynaughty:
wats mz anonymous?

Miss (mz) anonymous (unknown, faceless...) I like to know my friends, able to reach out and chat and call and do all the normal things, u dig?
Re: How I Sexed My Friend Pussy by Toybreezy: 9:00pm On Feb 20, 2016
@op which school is that?

(1) (Reply)

She Calls Me Her Husband / Do You All Think I Can Rock Dreadlocks With This My Big Oddly Shaped Head?? / Donald Trump’s Daughter, TIFFANY Dating Billionaire From Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.