Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,717 members, 7,816,951 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:59 PM

She Calls Me Her Husband - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Calls Me Her Husband (3763 Views)

Lady Warns Ladies About Her Estranged Husband As She Calls Him Out / My Gf Calls Me "Handsome", Am I Really Handsome? (hot Pics) / Wen I Greet Her,she Calls Me Sweetheart,darling,honeybee In Front Of Her Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Calls Me Her Husband by Nobody: 9:48am On Jun 12, 2016
We dated back in my University days and our relationship went on smoothly. I used to love this girl like crazy back in those days. But something led to another and we started having problems. Trouble began when she started hanging out with some group of girls at a particular hostel called green hostel and she went as far telling them about everything that goes on in our relationship. Those girls started filling her head with all sort of stories that weren't true about me and we started having issues. It got so bad to the extent that I cried and this girl made mockery of me publicly. She told me never to disturb her and even her mom told me to leave her daughter alone.
I noticed that 3days when I wanted to leave school after my finals she called me and apologized for everything that happened between us. I remember I ended the call. Even when I was doing my Nysc she still continued calling and also bombarding my Facebook account with messages. I had to change my Facebook account and my phone number. After my Nysc I left the country for The Netherlands for my postgraduate studies and fortunately I got a a job there. One day she sent me a request on Facebook. I didn't want to initially accept but I did not to look immature. Only for her to be telling me on how she missed me and how she was childish and naive back then. That she has realized that I'm the only guy whom has ever truly loved her and that she's sorry and that we should please come back. I gave her an instant NO. We stopped talking for sometime and recently when I came to Nigeria to check my housing project and do some things, I saw her again and I don't know who gave her my number. She told her how she dropped out of school to start a fresh and how things have been difficult. I sympathized with her and told her to take heart. Now she's telling everyone that I'm her husband. I approached and she said her pastor told her I was her man. I don't understand o.

1 Like

Re: She Calls Me Her Husband by cruzita(f): 9:54am On Jun 12, 2016
Also tell her that your pastor said she is not your woman.

some people don't know the value of what they have until they lose it

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Calls Me Her Husband by Nobody: 9:56am On Jun 12, 2016
Dis cold Sunday morning. Anyway, run for ur life. She is just a flirt. Am done sad
Re: She Calls Me Her Husband by Nobody: 9:58am On Jun 12, 2016
cruzita:

do you know the funny aspect of it all this girl once told me when I was begging her she can't date me cos I'm just a student and she still went to meet another student in the same hostel we were staying and her relationship with that other guy lasted for just 3wks. She told me to my Facebook that I'm a born liar when she disgraced me in front of the whole school. I wished the ground could open and swallow me. That was the worse day of my life. The whole school was laughing at me.
Re: She Calls Me Her Husband by yomi007k(m): 9:59am On Jun 12, 2016
U self call her ur wife....

Wetin con consign us with this one.

I just hope u don't plan to go back to her, because I can only pity u in 3D. tongue
Re: She Calls Me Her Husband by BrideOfDracula(f): 10:00am On Jun 12, 2016
Manipulation. If you believe her story about what the "pastor" has said, then all your education was wasted on you. IMO, life has not been kind to her & yours have improved for the better. So she could be seeing you as a way out, a meal ticket, so to speak. Just forget you ever knew her & focus on your life.

2 Likes

Re: She Calls Me Her Husband by Frei(m): 10:05am On Jun 12, 2016
Just look her straight in the eyes and tell her' I DESERVE BETTER!

2 Likes

Re: She Calls Me Her Husband by Nobody: 10:13am On Jun 12, 2016
Husbands are scarce I guess that is why she seems so desperate.
Re: She Calls Me Her Husband by Nobody: 10:16am On Jun 12, 2016
BrideOfDracula:
Manipulation. If you believe her story about what the "pastor" has said, then all your education was wasted on you. IMO, life has not been kind to her & yours have improved for the better. So she could be seeing you as a way out, a meal ticket, so to speak. Just forget you ever knew her & focus on your life.
my dear I've done everything possible to tell her to get lost but she still won't go. Even my body language towards her is saying the same thing but she doesn't want to go. She said she won't rather die than for her to leave me. She said I'm her only one. Sometimes when she talks I end up laughing cos they're very funny.
Re: She Calls Me Her Husband by skywalker240(m): 10:16am On Jun 12, 2016
she will marry those her girl freinds...

My guy d@t biiitcch just a phuckking gold Digger.

1 Like

Re: She Calls Me Her Husband by Nobody: 10:20am On Jun 12, 2016
skywalker240:
she will marry those her girl freinds...

My guy d@t biiitcch just a phuckking gold Digger.
my oga I don tire o. Even those her useless friends are no more with her. They've all abandoned her. I've told her to go but she said she can't. That she will die. The girl looks very desperate and I'm afraid she might just kill herself.
Re: She Calls Me Her Husband by BrideOfDracula(f): 10:27am On Jun 12, 2016
osabuohein:
my dear I've done everything possible to tell her to get lost but she still won't go. Even my body language towards her is saying the same thing but she doesn't want to go. She said she won't rather die than for her to leave me. She said I'm her only one. Sometimes when she talks I end up laughing cos they're very funny.

Then just be rude. The fact that you're entertaining her rubbish & still laughing, is not sending the message home clear enough. Spell it out to her. All this she'd rather die than be without you is just a sympathy card &
a feeble attempt to brainwash you with her lies. Tell her off!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: She Calls Me Her Husband by Nobody: 10:32am On Jun 12, 2016
BrideOfDracula:

Then just be rude. The fact that you're entertaining her rubbish & still laughing, is not sending the message home clear enough. Spell it out to her. All this she'd rather die than be without you is just a sympathy card &
a feeble attempt to brainwash you with her lies. Tell her off!
I've been rude my dear. I've even insulted her and told her to get lost and even threatened to get the police involved if she keeps disturbing me but the girl still doesn't want to agree. She even knows the woman I'm dating. She has even met her and has threatened her to leave me alone.
Re: She Calls Me Her Husband by Nobody: 10:33am On Jun 12, 2016
Girls will never learn, at times i wish how they know what tomorrow will tell, back to the topic, the lady want to kill herself because of you, if she want to kill herself, let her go on, Nigeria population is too much. Tell her ur own pastor says she is not ur wife

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Calls Me Her Husband by skywalker240(m): 10:38am On Jun 12, 2016
osabuohein:
my oga I don tire o. Even those her useless friends are no more with her. They've all abandoned her. I've told her to go but she said she can't. That she will die. The girl looks very desperate and I'm afraid she might just kill herself.
And how is that one ur business?..shebi when she was ending the relationship she didnt put that in mind..My guy, since she dont want to go then i suggest u start bringing ur present gf or any of ur female freinds (and act like u are dating)along whenever u meet am i think she gonna get the message.....i trust niaja babe na,...onec she knows u are sucessful she would be like a teritorial leopard to other ladies comiing his way. grin .jus do what i suggest.. And see the magic...she say she cant date student?...na so many of them 4 dis nairaland be.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Calls Me Her Husband by Simpletoby(m): 10:40am On Jun 12, 2016
Na so death easy? She does not deserve you one bit! Trust me, she won't hesitate to leave u in lil trouble. Make she hang herself if death hungry am abeg
Re: She Calls Me Her Husband by skywalker240(m): 10:44am On Jun 12, 2016
osabuohein:
I've been rude my dear. I've even insulted her and told her to get lost and even threatened to get the police involved if she keeps disturbing me but the girl still doesn't want to agree. She even knows the woman I'm dating. She has even met her and has threatened her to leave me alone.
When he means rude....its like this try to make her fear u like u wan kill am....... beat am...afterall she no worth ur attention..

But beware oshogbo babes sha...becos dem sabi wash man brain for babalawo house grin grin grin

Jus becarefull a desperate woman can and would do anything to get what she wants.

Handle her with wisdom from God cool
Re: She Calls Me Her Husband by Beamborla(f): 10:51am On Jun 12, 2016
Tell her your pastor said if you marry her, she will become an imbe*cile.
Re: She Calls Me Her Husband by njiasi30(f): 11:03am On Jun 12, 2016
Hahahaha, op u ve enter one chance grin some gals can b so desperate just to ve u at all cost. She can do d unthinkable grin b4 u knw it......and d rest will b history. She's just threatening u and u re falling 4 it.she won't kill herself.

U re showing her greenlight grin and making her to ve hope, after all u re nt yet married. U always pick her calls,ve time to listen to her rubbish talk, chat with her on fb and all dat. Won't u ve hope if u were to b d gal

Try and stay away 4rm her completely shikina cheesy grin
Re: She Calls Me Her Husband by BrideOfDracula(f): 11:14am On Jun 12, 2016
osabuohein:

When I say rude, I mean go all out mean & be someone she never imagined you could be. That usually sets them straight right away. No laughing. Get in touch with your inner A-hole & put her back in her lane where she belongs. All this giggling you're doing is sending mixed signals. Poker face, snarl & spit your words if it needs be. LOL, I wish I could possess your body the next time you meet her so you can understand the kind of thing I'm talking about. GO BEAST MODE ON HER ASS.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: She Calls Me Her Husband by Nobody: 11:20am On Jun 12, 2016
BrideOfDracula:

When I say rude, I mean go all out mean & be someone she never imagined you could be. That usually sets them straight right away. No laughing. Get in touch with your inner A-hole & put her back in her lane where she belongs. All this giggling you're doing is sending mixed signals. Poker face, snarl & spit your words if it needs be. LOL, I wish I could possess your body the next time you meet her so you can understand the kind of thing I'm talking about. GO BEAST MODE ON HER ASS.
I'll do as you've just said. You're such a darling. It's not everyday one gets advice from people we don't see. God bless you.
Re: She Calls Me Her Husband by ednut1(m): 11:24am On Jun 12, 2016
this one no be issue na. its a no brainer. u no need open thread for dis kind yeye gal. she wan use u go holland. na den u go hear am after
Re: She Calls Me Her Husband by tafrica(m): 12:06pm On Jun 12, 2016
OP, unfortunately, there is nothing anyone can do for you here. If your story is true, when the girl wanted to leave you, didn't she leave you despite your pleas and your 'love' were you able to stop her? why are you making it look like you are arm-twisted into considering her back and that there is nothing you can do to fence her off your life? You can decide whether you want her back or not, and in my own case, such girl does not deserve any audience you are giving her. Why are you insulting your new GF by still giving ears to your ex who deserves no consideration again?
Let me ask you;

If you decide to remove her from your facebook contacts, will anything happen to you?
If you decide to drop her call without even listening to her anytime she calls you, will you die (sorry for the word)?
If you decide to pay no attention to her and walks out on her anytime she meets you and starts her stories again, will police arrest you?

The fact of the matter is that you can decide to shut this girl off if you so wish, what I see here is that you only enjoy seeing her begging you. Believe men if you really want to pay no attention to her, you can do it.

Forget what she said her pastor said, don't let her pastor decide what you want. If you don't know, many of the prophets/seers only tell you what they think you want to hear. The pastor is only satisfying her sentiments.

Pastors don't have best families, sincerely. Open your common sense and choose your partners and pray to God to help you in your relationship. Forget any seers, many pastors have endorsed many relationships which don't usually end well and we have seen people who never made any consultation from pastors before hooking up and have sweet marriages.

Stick to your present GF and don't endanger your relationship by giving attention to your ex. I kid you not, if you continue to give attention to her, she will continue to attack your GF and your GF will start nursing feelings you want to take her back, and it"s understandable.
On another note, don't love blindly cuz you loved your ex blindly. No wayward girl that has refused to change is worth one's continued love or attention, you should have called off the relationship when she started misbehaving and failed to change. Don't build your relationship on 'uncertainty or hope he/she will change' always address you differences and trash them out, don't overlook it or assume all is well. It is like a flame of fire covered under your wooden roof, it will one day rage out and consume everything.

Stop the emotional flirt with your EX, cut every means of communication between two of you. communication is not by force, you can block her off if you want it. YES, you also know that if we assume communicating with her might cause terminal disease for you, in your heart of hearts, would it be difficult for you to flee from her?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Calls Me Her Husband by EWAagoyin(m): 12:14pm On Jun 12, 2016
sad
So after many guys don fvckk d hell outta her pvss¥ na him she wan com nail u with tokunbo body and soul.

If you pour her acid she deserves am

Useless ashewo's. lipsrsealed
Re: She Calls Me Her Husband by avril9(f): 12:35pm On Jun 12, 2016
osabuohein:
We dated back in my University days and our relationship went on smoothly. I used to love this girl like crazy back in those days. But something led to another and we started having problems. Trouble began when she started hanging out with some group of girls at a particular hostel called green hostel and she went as far telling them about everything that goes on in our relationship. Those girls started filling her head with all sort of stories that weren't true about me and we started having issues. It got so bad to the extent that I cried and this girl made mockery of me publicly. She told me never to disturb her and even her mom told me to leave her daughter alone.
I noticed that 3days when I wanted to leave school after my finals she called me and apologized for everything that happened between us. I remember I ended the call. Even when I was doing my Nysc she still continued calling and also bombarding my Facebook account with messages. I had to change my Facebook account and my phone number. After my Nysc I left the country for The Netherlands for my postgraduate studies and fortunately I got a a job there. One day she sent me a request on Facebook. I didn't want to initially accept but I did not to look immature. Only for her to be telling me on how she missed me and how she was childish and naive back then. That she has realized that I'm the only guy whom has ever truly loved her and that she's sorry and that we should please come back. I gave her an instant NO. We stopped talking for sometime and recently when I came to Nigeria to check my housing project and do some things, I saw her again and I don't know who gave her my number. She told her how she dropped out of school to start a fresh and how things have been difficult. I sympathized with her and told her to take heart. Now she's telling everyone that I'm her husband. I approached and she said her pastor told her I was her man. I don't understand o.
u shouldn't worry abt her killing herself,she lost out already wat u shud b concerned abt is saving ur head,4rm ur story abt her she can go diabolic on u especially now she knows u r doing fine. Commit it in prayers,talk to any family member n tell dem ur stand(wit d whole story of wat had n is still happening),get d police involved tell dem u don't feel safe wit her ard ur space(a restraining order).u wud do ur whole clan an injustice if u ever consider getting bk wit her out of pressure
Re: She Calls Me Her Husband by emorse(m): 12:38pm On Jun 12, 2016
cruzita:

Some people? More like "humans don't know the value of what we have until we lose it". Some are quick to learn though.
Re: She Calls Me Her Husband by khristals(m): 12:48pm On Jun 12, 2016
tafrica:
OP, unfortunately, there is nothing anyone can do for you here. If your story is true, when the girl wanted to leave you, didn't she leave you despite your pleas and your 'love' were you able to stop her? why are you making it look like you are arm-twisted into considering her back and that there is nothing you can do to fence her off your life? You can decide whether you want her back or not, and in my own case, such girl does not deserve any audience you are giving her. Why are you insulting your new GF by still giving ears to your ex who deserves no consideration again?
Let me ask you;

If you decide to remove her from your facebook contacts, will anything happen to you?
If you decide to drop her call without even listening to her anytime she calls you, will you die (sorry for the word)?
If you decide to pay no attention to her and walks out on her anytime she meets you and starts her stories again, will police arrest you?

The fact of the matter is that you can decide to shut this girl off if you so wish, what I see here is that you only enjoy seeing her begging you. Believe men if you really want to pay no attention to her, you can do it.

Forget what she said her pastor said, don't let her pastor decide what you want. If you don't know, many of the prophets/seers only tell you what they think you want to hear. The pastor is only satisfying her sentiments.

Pastors don't have best families, sincerely. Open your common sense and choose your partners and pray to God to help you in your relationship. Forget any seers, many pastors have endorsed many relationships which don't usually end well and we have seen people who never made any consultation from pastors before hooking up and have sweet marriages.

Stick to your present GF and don't endanger your relationship by giving attention to your ex. I kid you not, if you continue to give attention to her, she will continue to attack your GF and your GF will start nursing feelings you want to take her back, and it"s understandable.
On another note, don't love blindly cuz you loved your ex blindly. No wayward girl that has refused to change is worth one's continued love or attention, you should have called off the relationship when she started misbehaving and failed to change. Don't build your relationship on 'uncertainty or hope he/she will change' always address you differences and trash them out, don't overlook it or assume all is well. It is like a flame of fire covered under your wooden roof, it will one day rage out and consume everything.

Stop the emotional flirt with your EX, cut every means of communication between two of you. communication is not by force, you can block her off if you want it. YES, you also know that if we assume communicating with her might cause terminal disease for you, in your heart of hearts, would it be difficult for you to flee from her?

I was going to comment then I saw this one...

I didn't read it, but no one would spend all they time typing this if it wouldn't help grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Calls Me Her Husband by emorse(m): 12:53pm On Jun 12, 2016
BrideOfDracula:

You're one meaaaan babe! Classic example of the saying "never judge a book by its cover". But the girl deserves sha.
Re: She Calls Me Her Husband by christopheru(m): 1:37pm On Jun 12, 2016
Accept her back and It will be confirmed that your Years of Education was a total waste. She's only seeing you as a meal ticket. She left you with no option. Don't accept her back.WTF... Another Case of a determined Gold Digger. angry

Let her see you flirting with your current lover if you have one... She left you alone when you loved her. Which means, she never really loved you... and now...
She just got served grin grin so let her deal with it.
Re: She Calls Me Her Husband by Nobody: 2:21pm On Jun 12, 2016
osabuohein:
Bros eh, how that way na?
You be Esan?
I rep Esan, as for that babe Abeg Park her put for one side.
Na so some girls be n their life, as e Don see say you don get level now na em make e dey yarn you those sugar words.
A girl wey no follow you suffer no be better girl
Re: She Calls Me Her Husband by Nobody: 5:40pm On Jun 12, 2016
LuckyAgbaze:

Bros eh, how that way na?
You be Esan?
I rep Esan, as for that babe Abeg Park her put for one side.
Na so some girls be n their life, as e Don see say you don get level now na em make e dey yarn you those sugar words.
A girl wey no follow you suffer no be better girl
no bro. I be Bini. Oviedo to the fullest. I greet you.
Re: She Calls Me Her Husband by Ugogabriel(m): 7:05pm On Jun 12, 2016
osabuohein:
do you know the funny aspect of it all this girl once told me when I was begging her she can't date me cos I'm just a student and she still went to meet another student in the same hostel we were staying and her relationship with that other guy lasted for just 3wks. She told me to my Facebook that I'm a born liar when she disgraced me in front of the whole school. I wished the ground could open and swallow me. That was the worse day of my life. The whole school was laughing at me.
she is a gold digger. avoid her

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Almost Got Lynched For Punching A Girl / Guys: 7 Things You Learn From A Break Up Experience / I Didn’t Release Semen Into Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.