Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,815 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:15 AM

Buhari At Opening Of Business For Africa, Egypt (photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari At Opening Of Business For Africa, Egypt (photos) (17880 Views)

Tinubu, Jonathan, Abdulsalami, Sheriff, Akpabio At Opening Of Obasanjo Library / Ambode, Otedola, Lai Mohammed At Opening Of Obasanjo Presidential Library / President Buhari Departs For Egypt(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari At Opening Of Business For Africa, Egypt (photos) by Yeyegist(f): 9:48am On Feb 20, 2016
President Buhari at the official opening of Business for Africa, Egypt and the World in Sharm El-Sheikh Egypt. February 20, 2016.

http://www.metropillar.com/2016/02/president-buhari-at-official-opening-of.html

Re: Buhari At Opening Of Business For Africa, Egypt (photos) by emzila(m): 9:54am On Feb 20, 2016
you are doing your best Mr president. I pray that God will vindicate you soon. within the shore of Nigeria especially on issues that are within your control/resource such as bokoharam, internal revenue generation, inculcating the culture of sit up by government agencie, you have done well. the issue of worsening naira against dollar is to any reasonable individuals beyond your immediate control as there is no foreign reserve to do that which any president should have done at a time like this. however, #istandwithbuhari.

FOREIGN RESERVE SINCE 1999

OBJ: INHERITED $3.7b in 1999
LEFT $45.0b in 2007

YAR ADUA: INHERITED $45.0b 2007
GREW TO $63b in 2008
drew from the reserve to boost the economy during the 2008/ 2009 recession and
LEFT $47.7 2009 as at the time GEJ took over the mantle
the growth was as a result of savings when oil price was $147 per barrel and he took out of it to shore up the economy when oil price dropped.
GEJ: INHERITED $47.7b
BUT LEFT $29.2b. from this I hope well meaning Nigerian can see that unlike during the previous administrations that had enough reserve from which the were able to boost the economy, GEJ left barely nothing from which buhari could get fund to bust the economy. NB Yar Adua withdrew about $15b to shore up the economy and still left more than he met on ground but if Buhari is to draw out such money from our reserve today, Nigeria could be bought by dangote.

96 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Buhari At Opening Of Business For Africa, Egypt (photos) by LRNZH(m): 9:56am On Feb 20, 2016
Baba receiving business lectures with all seriousness. Kemi, your oga go soon know economics pass you o.

This man is undoubtedly dedicated.

30 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Buhari At Opening Of Business For Africa, Egypt (photos) by Flirtyjane(f): 10:45am On Feb 20, 2016
Nice one..
Looking like a student

6 Likes

Re: Buhari At Opening Of Business For Africa, Egypt (photos) by chriskosherbal(m): 10:51am On Feb 20, 2016
God let the meeting transform to economic development for Nigeria.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari At Opening Of Business For Africa, Egypt (photos) by mars123(m): 12:19pm On Feb 20, 2016
LRNZH:
Baba receiving business lectures with all seriousness. Kemi, your oga go soon know economics pass you o.

with that kind of dedication, its clear to ME that Buhari will leave the country far better than he met it.

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari At Opening Of Business For Africa, Egypt (photos) by Flirtyjane(f): 1:01pm On Feb 20, 2016
Cc: lalasticlala, mynd44
Re: Buhari At Opening Of Business For Africa, Egypt (photos) by GudluckIBB(m): 1:13pm On Feb 20, 2016
emzila:
you are doing your best Mr president. I pray that God will vindicate you soon. within the shore of Nigeria especially on issues that are within your control/resource such as bokoharam, internal revenue generation, inculcating the culture of sit up by government agencie, you have done well. the issue of worsening naira against dollar is to any reasonable individuals beyond your immediate control as there is no foreign reserve to do that which any president should have done at a time like this. however, #istandwithbuhari.

LEFT $45.0b in 2007

GREW TO $63b in 2008
the growth was as a result of savings when oil price was $147 per barrel and he took out of it to shore up the economy when oil price dropped.
BUT LEFT $29.2b. from this I hope well meaning Nigerian can see that unlike during the previous administrations that had enough reserve from which the were able to boost the economy, GEJ left barely nothing from which buhari could get fund to bust the economy. NB Yar Adua withdrew about $15b to shore up the economy and still left more than he met on ground but if Buhari is to draw out such money from our reserve today, Nigeria could be bought by dangote.

Thank you for this analysis.
What jonathan did with the difference of what he meet and left behind Is still a mystery.

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari At Opening Of Business For Africa, Egypt (photos) by pussypounder(m): 4:53pm On Feb 20, 2016
9ja is d worst country for humans to live, even we in Burkina Faso enjoy 24 hours.light, cheap unlimited WiFi internet, cheap food and of course cheap pusssssssy. But soon I will relocate to Burundi. Fuckkkk all of you in 9ja, fucccccck buhari, fucccccck Jonathan, fucccccck nairalanders, fuccccccck y'all

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari At Opening Of Business For Africa, Egypt (photos) by saintkel(m): 4:54pm On Feb 20, 2016
.all I want is a better Nigeria if God choose PMB to do dat? Good n fine but wot I won't tolerate is blaming GEJ till eternity

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari At Opening Of Business For Africa, Egypt (photos) by yungryce: 4:55pm On Feb 20, 2016
HAVE YOU BLAMED BUHARI TODAY

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari At Opening Of Business For Africa, Egypt (photos) by wristbangle: 4:56pm On Feb 20, 2016
It is well. Fuel don dey scarce again sef undecided

3 Likes

Re: Buhari At Opening Of Business For Africa, Egypt (photos) by philtex(m): 4:56pm On Feb 20, 2016
Buhari be like: I've No Clue On What They Re Even Discussing grin

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari At Opening Of Business For Africa, Egypt (photos) by berrystunn(m): 4:56pm On Feb 20, 2016
JO0K
Re: Buhari At Opening Of Business For Africa, Egypt (photos) by chesterlee(m): 4:57pm On Feb 20, 2016
Ajala globetrotting as usual!!!

While the Naira is having a free fall!!!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari At Opening Of Business For Africa, Egypt (photos) by gbishman: 4:58pm On Feb 20, 2016
Nice piece of work dude.
Re: Buhari At Opening Of Business For Africa, Egypt (photos) by Firefire(m): 4:58pm On Feb 20, 2016
LRNZH:

The old man will soon sleep, give him few more minutes. smiley

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari At Opening Of Business For Africa, Egypt (photos) by Nobody: 4:58pm On Feb 20, 2016
Youths giving themselves heart attack because of politics. I wonder what necessitate the above analysis.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari At Opening Of Business For Africa, Egypt (photos) by nsedet: 4:59pm On Feb 20, 2016
Zombie talk
emzila:

LEFT $45.0b in 2007

GREW TO $63b in 2008

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari At Opening Of Business For Africa, Egypt (photos) by Firefire(m): 5:03pm On Feb 20, 2016
nsedet:
Zombie talk

Original Zombie...
Re: Buhari At Opening Of Business For Africa, Egypt (photos) by manyr4luv: 5:03pm On Feb 20, 2016
Yeyegist:
President Buhari at the official opening of Business for Africa, Egypt and the World in Sharm El-Sheikh Egypt. February 20, 2016.

http://www.metropillar.com/2016/02/president-buhari-at-official-opening-of.html
thanks for sharing.
Re: Buhari At Opening Of Business For Africa, Egypt (photos) by Deejay1000(m): 5:04pm On Feb 20, 2016
#WakawakaBuhari grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari At Opening Of Business For Africa, Egypt (photos) by Codes151(m): 5:04pm On Feb 20, 2016
Reading comments below I can see the data services are faster in the north... N Muslims always comparing n contrasting. Yes obj grew abit through tech but was too naive to put strategies for future management of it all. Or is it that dafftttt. IBB? People with IQ less than 20 are called? I pity this country when youths are just less corcerns and easily washed by what they hear without finding out what's true.
How many Nigerians can actually give a breakdown of monthly cash the federal sends down.. Where and how its used? We don't care but u are okay.
Re: Buhari At Opening Of Business For Africa, Egypt (photos) by Nobody: 5:04pm On Feb 20, 2016
What we expect from this conference.....INVESTMENT AND MORE INVESTMENT.
Re: Buhari At Opening Of Business For Africa, Egypt (photos) by Codes151(m): 5:05pm On Feb 20, 2016
Codes151:
Reading comments below I can see the data services are faster in the north... N Muslims always comparing n contrasting. Yes obj grew abit through tech but was too naive to put strategies for future management of it all. Or is it that dafftttt. IBB? People with IQ less than 20 are called? I pity this country when youths are just less corcerns and easily washed by what they hear without finding out what's true.
How many Nigerians can actually give a breakdown of monthly cash the federal sends down.. Where and how its used? We don't care but we are okay.
Re: Buhari At Opening Of Business For Africa, Egypt (photos) by khunleylad(m): 5:05pm On Feb 20, 2016
This man is still a learner
Re: Buhari At Opening Of Business For Africa, Egypt (photos) by moufan: 5:05pm On Feb 20, 2016
buhari should please not associate himself with that murderous and savageous mass killer called sisi.the man is a devil in disguise

1 Like

Re: Buhari At Opening Of Business For Africa, Egypt (photos) by Codes151(m): 5:05pm On Feb 20, 2016
Codes151:
Reading comments below I can see that data services are faster in the north... N Muslims always comparing n contrasting. Yes obj grew abit through tech but was too naive to put strategies for future management of it all. Or is it that dafftttt. IBB? People with IQ less than 20 are called? I pity this country when youths are just less corcerns and easily washed by what they hear without finding out what's true.
How many Nigerians can actually give a breakdown of monthly cash the federal sends down.. Where and how its used? We don't care but u are okay.
Re: Buhari At Opening Of Business For Africa, Egypt (photos) by manyr4luv: 5:07pm On Feb 20, 2016
Firefire:

Original Zombie...
Nigerians should stop castigating his efforts. Because of our consumer mentality, many people can't understand his body language. The president means well for the country. From what has been going on economically, It shows that since 1999, Nigeria has been living a false life. Now that we can see the true picture, let's develop from there. Stop being a consumer and stop castigating his policies on Nairaland, wake up and start producing!!!

8 Likes

Re: Buhari At Opening Of Business For Africa, Egypt (photos) by marex: 5:08pm On Feb 20, 2016
Dullard-inho sure does look like fellow Dullard-inho Al-Bashir of Sudan seated to his immediate right. Paying rapt attention as though he were grasping anything at all. #damn! angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari At Opening Of Business For Africa, Egypt (photos) by nijanigga: 5:09pm On Feb 20, 2016
Firefire:

The old man will soon sleep, give him few more minutes. smiley
You have no clue the extent of military discipline of years back, not the ajebo military guys that you see now.When Dimka was arrested by a police man, he demanded for his salute first,knowing firing squad awaits him, unlike what you have now,any of them would have been crying "ah, mogbe" "egbami oh"

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ondo 2020: INEC Unveils Full List Of Governorship Candidates, Deputies / FG Seeks Support Of South-East Leaders On Social Media Regulation / 2023: Tinubu To Meet Past & Present Speakers, Deputy-Speakers In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.